Not “conservative” enough really means not crazy enough

Author: IwantRooseveltagain

Total: 47
IwantRooseveltagain
Debates: 0
IwantRooseveltagain
“GOP Rep. Jim Banks railed against Rep. Tom Emmer, telling CNN’s Manu Raju that the speaker designee is not conservative enough.“

Emmer doesn’t have a record of molesting boys on a wrestling team before he was elected so right off that’s a positive change for the Republicans 
IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
Emmer should reach out to Democrats and offer them something in exchange for some votes.

Athias
Debates: 20
Athias
If you're going to rail against underage sex and molestation, then be consistent, especially considering this nation's current President.
Best.Korea
Debates: 273
Best.Korea
Fuck conservatives.
HistoryBuff
HistoryBuff
-->
@Athias
If you're going to rail against underage sex and molestation, then be consistent, especially considering this nation's current President.
what? when has anyone ever accuse biden of underage sex or molestation?

Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@Athias
Trump is not the current president, but here are 8 creepy things Trump said about his daughter:

1. Daniels told a magazine six years ago that she had an affair with Donald Trump starting right after his wife Melania gave birth to their son, Barron…He told me once that I was someone to be reckoned with, beautiful and smart just like his daughter.

2. During a Feb. 27, 2013, interview on The Wendy Williams Show, Trump was asked what he and his daughter both consider their favorite things. Trump answered, “I was going to say sex, but I can relate to [golf and real estate].

3. During a March 6, 2006 episode of The View, Donald Trump made a casual remark that really made my skin crawl. When a host asks how Donald Trump would feel about his daughter posing for Playboy, he says that “Ivanka posing for Playboy would be really disappointing… not really. But it would depend on what was inside the magazine … I don’t think Ivanka would [do a nude shoot] inside the magazine. Although she does have a very nice figure. I’ve said that if Ivanka weren’t my daughter, perhaps I’d be dating her.

4. On The Howard Stern Show, way back in 2003, Donald Trump had this to say about his daughter Ivanka: “You know who’s one of the great beauties of the world, according to everybody? And I helped create her. Ivanka. My daughter, Ivanka. She’s 6 feet tall, she’s got the best body.

5. In 2016, there were reports that Ivanka Trump might be taking over the White House office space traditionally reserved for the First Lady.
Journalist Julia Ioffe tweeted, “Either Trump is fucking his daughter or he’s shirking nepotism laws. Which is worse?” The tweet linked to a report in The Hill expanding on the claim.

6. During a 2015 interview with Donald Trump for Rolling Stone, reporter Paul Solotaroff praised Ivanka Trump. The soon-to-be president’s response? “Yeah, she’s really something, and what a beauty, that one. If I weren’t happily married and, ya know, her father…

7. In an early draft of a piece by Washington Post columnist Richard Cohen, he purportedly wrote that “President-elect Donald Trump once asked, ‘Is it wrong to be more sexually attracted to your own daughter than your wife?’ — but the quote was quietly removed before the syndicated column was published.”
Yes, it’s wrong, Donald.

8. According to a soon-to-be-published book, Blowback: A Warning to Save Democracy From the Next Trump, the former president “regularly made lewd comments about his daughter Ivanka and fantasized about what it would be like to have sex with her.”
According to The New Republic, “’Aides said he talked about Ivanka Trump’s breasts, her backside and what it might be like to have sex with her, remarks that once led [former Chief of Staff] John Kelly to remind the president that Ivanka was his daughter,’ Taylor, who served as a Department of Homeland Security chief of staff under Trump, wrote in his book.”
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
@HistoryBuff

Its called making stuff up. Conservatives are liars.
Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
-->
@Athias
There hasn't been this much covering up for the powerful elites since the Catholic scandal. Killing Epstein doesn't just wipe the slate clean you know.
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@Greyparrot
Its a conspiracy, right?
n8nrgim
n8nrgim
I miss the old days when the race was between a pedophile sympathizer and a kkk sympathizer 
n8nrgim
n8nrgim
-->
@Best.Korea
For conservatives, it's always a conspiracy 
Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
-->
@Best.Korea
Conspiracy is just code word dogwhistle for inconvenient truth.
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@Greyparrot
So, was Biden accused of molesting anyone?
Athias
Athias
-->
@HistoryBuff
For one, I have. You need only look in the first thread I've ever created where I provide video of him pinching the nipple of a then eight year old girl on national television.
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@Athias
Thats not molestation.

Molestation is when you grab by pussy or ass.

Plus, the girl wasnt even offended by Biden. She was smiling before and after.
Athias
Athias
-->
@Best.Korea

1. Daniels told a magazine six years ago that she had an affair with Donald Trump starting right after his wife Melania gave birth to their son, Barron…He told me once that I was someone to be reckoned with, beautiful and smart just like his daughter.

2. During a Feb. 27, 2013, interview on The Wendy Williams Show, Trump was asked what he and his daughter both consider their favorite things. Trump answered, “I was going to say sex, but I can relate to [golf and real estate].

3. During a March 6, 2006 episode of The View, Donald Trump made a casual remark that really made my skin crawl. When a host asks how Donald Trump would feel about his daughter posing for Playboy, he says that “Ivanka posing for Playboy would be really disappointing… not really. But it would depend on what was inside the magazine … I don’t think Ivanka would [do a nude shoot] inside the magazine. Although she does have a very nice figure. I’ve said that if Ivanka weren’t my daughter, perhaps I’d be dating her.

4. On The Howard Stern Show, way back in 2003, Donald Trump had this to say about his daughter Ivanka: “You know who’s one of the great beauties of the world, according to everybody? And I helped create her. Ivanka. My daughter, Ivanka. She’s 6 feet tall, she’s got the best body.

5. In 2016, there were reports that Ivanka Trump might be taking over the White House office space traditionally reserved for the First Lady.
Journalist Julia Ioffe tweeted, “Either Trump is fucking his daughter or he’s shirking nepotism laws. Which is worse?” The tweet linked to a report in The Hill expanding on the claim.

6. During a 2015 interview with Donald Trump for Rolling Stone, reporter Paul Solotaroff praised Ivanka Trump. The soon-to-be president’s response? “Yeah, she’s really something, and what a beauty, that one. If I weren’t happily married and, ya know, her father…

7. In an early draft of a piece by Washington Post columnist Richard Cohen, he purportedly wrote that “President-elect Donald Trump once asked, ‘Is it wrong to be more sexually attracted to your own daughter than your wife?’ — but the quote was quietly removed before the syndicated column was published.”
Yes, it’s wrong, Donald.

8. According to a soon-to-be-published book, Blowback: A Warning to Save Democracy From the Next Trump, the former president “regularly made lewd comments about his daughter Ivanka and fantasized about what it would be like to have sex with her.”
According to The New Republic, “’Aides said he talked about Ivanka Trump’s breasts, her backside and what it might be like to have sex with her, remarks that once led [former Chief of Staff] John Kelly to remind the president that Ivanka was his daughter,’ Taylor, who served as a Department of Homeland Security chief of staff under Trump, wrote in his book.”
His fixation on his daughter's appearance is evidence of what exactly?

Athias
Athias
-->
@Best.Korea
Its called making stuff up. Conservatives are liars.
I'm neither a "conservative" nor a "liar." The evidence is there in plain sight.
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@Athias
His fixation on his daughter's appearance is evidence of what exactly?
Derangement.

Athias
Athias
-->
@Greyparrot
There hasn't been this much covering up for the powerful elites since the Catholic scandal.
And that's barely covered up.

Killing Epstein doesn't just wipe the slate clean you know.
Partisan delusion.
Athias
Athias
-->
@Best.Korea
So, was Biden accused of molesting anyone?

Thats not molestation.

Molestation is when you grab by pussy or ass.
You're the only one pretending that's a real definition.

Plus, the girl wasnt even offended by Biden. She was smiling before and after.
Yeah, that's the reason she flinched and recoiled when he did it.

Derangement.
So, he's "deranged." Of what is that indicative?
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@Athias
I'm neither a "conservative" nor a "liar."
You are all conservatives to me.

Anarchs, climate change deniers, democracy haters...

Anyone outside of the democratic party is technically a conservative.

Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@Athias
Yeah, that's the reason she flinched and recoiled when he did it.
It was just a pinch. Stop overreacting. She smiled right after.
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@Athias
So, he's "deranged." Of what is that indicative?
Unsuitable for president. We cant have a president who wants to fuck his own daughter.
Athias
Athias
-->
@Best.Korea
You are all conservatives to me.

Anarchs, climate change deniers, democracy haters...

What I am "to you" is no indication of what I am. You allege that I'm a conservative, the description of which does not apply to my political philosophy, so own your mistake. You allege that I'm a liar, so you're more than welcome to demonstrate that about which I've "lied."

Anyone outside of the democratic party is technically a conservative.
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@Athias
No, the real definition is pinching, obviously.

I sure hope you never pinched your friend's nipple.
Athias
Athias
-->
@Best.Korea
It was just a pinch.
So Joe Biden. a then 72 year old man, pinched the nipple of a then eight year-old girl.

Stop overreacting.
Overreacting to what? How am I overreacting?

She smiled right after.
Which indicates what? That negates her flinching and recoiling?
Athias
Athias
-->
@Best.Korea
Unsuitable for president.
No one is suited to be president.

We cant have a president who wants to fuck his own daughter.
I suppose if he just took showers with her when she was younger, that would've sufficed?
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@Athias
Stop complaining so much about a pinch.

Conservatives like circumcising baby boys, but think that pinching nipple is bad.

Which indicates what? That negates her flinching and recoiling?
Yes. You answered your own question. Its her body. If she doesnt care about that pinch, why would you?
Athias
Athias
-->
@Best.Korea
No, the real definition is pinching, obviously.
And this is mutually exclusive from sexual molestation? Don't answer that, since I presume you'll just offer an obtuse response which furthers your perpetuation of this pretense.

I sure hope you never pinched your friend's nipple.
I suppose that's a viable interpretation. A 72 year-old man testing his nipple twists with an eight year-old. I couldn't concern myself less with his predilection. My concern is the inconsistency. 
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@Athias
Don't answer that, since I presume you'll just offer an obtuse response which furthers your perpetuation of this pretense.
Great. Now say that in English.

My concern is the inconsistency
Literally no one cares what your concern is. You think molesting boys is same as pinching the nipple. Lol