Biden is old and slow, but Trump has to wear a diaper.

Author: IwantRooseveltagain

Total: 146
Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
-->
@Mharman
But hey, that's probably what you've wanted all along, since you clearly can't tolerate opposing opinions. They make you feel unsafe.
Yep, the final solution of a dictator is to silence opposing thoughts. Too bad we have the constitution to prevent the implementation of an official federal policy to silence opposition. The current unofficial policy of jailing your political opponent will have to suffice.
FLRW
Debates: 0
FLRW
-->
@Greyparrot

Weren't you one of the Fake Electors?
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@FLRW
Who will you blame in 2024?
Truth_Over_Proof
Truth_Over_Proof
-->
@Mharman
And I conceded that specific piece of evidence already, after seeing new evidence (thanks to Double_R, who can have a discussion without being a jerk) if you could stop raging for a second and read the posts around you, that would be great.
Are you SERIOUSLY going to just give in like that? The so-called EVIDENCE in question is just a video showing that there were people being gestured to. IS THAT ALL IT TAKES TO SWAY YOU?

Videos can be altered. Have you ever heard of Photoshop?
Truth_Over_Proof
Truth_Over_Proof
-->
@IwantRooseveltagain
The entire premise of this thread is absurd. You claim there is PROOF that Trump wears a diaper because someone said so and there are pictures?

The explanation is simple. That person was just lying. Also pictures can be fake, that is why it is called FAKE NEWS. If the pictures were REAL then it would be called REAL NEWS.
Double_R
Debates: 3
Double_R
-->
@Greyparrot
Trump has been gone for 3 years, and yet you still think he has any relevance to how the current administration sets policy. That is why I said your reasoning would lead a normal person to conclude all current policies are directly derived from a visceral hatred of Trump
Perfect encapsulation of the problem here. You continue to not read anything I write other than to skim through it looking for something to attack and in the process miss the entire point while making up your own.

I never in any way shape or form argued that Trump was relevant to current US policy.

Stop, reflect on the last sentence. Read it again, as many times as you need in order to absorb it, then you can continue.

This conversation began because you declared Biden was worse than Trump or at the very least, just as bad. I responded to your post to demonstrate the absurdity of that statement. That is what we have been arguing ever since

To make that point I have done mostly two things; first is that I explained how Biden's decisions are no where as near as bad as you pretend. I did that by explaining how you entirely ignore the benefits of his decisions as well as ignore the fact that the political right used to care deeply about the benefits they are all ignoring to attack Biden. The point: the decisions you are attacking are far more nuanced than you claim and right or wrong here is no where near as clear as you pretend.

I also threw in a few jabs at Trump to show the distance between him and Biden, since this after all, a comparison between the two.

Your take away? That I fully endorse and defend all of Biden's positions and think Trump is relevant to them.

So once again; the things you attack Biden for are full of BS as they are either straight up lies or at the least very misleading. Meanwhile you ignore Trump's obvious pitfalls while doing so.

And lastly... Telling me Trump has been gone for three years is ridiculous. He is easily still the most influential voice on the political right and is far and away the leading frontrunner for the republican nomination. He is absolutely front and center in our current state of politics. He hasn't gone anywhere.
Double_R
Double_R
-->
@Mharman
You are correct: It doesn't compare. Biden is far worse. As for the WWII remark, that's another Sioux Falls/City-type moment. Excusable. He knows the WWII is over, he meant to say WWIII.
Everytime Biden gaffes it becomes part of a collection to be talked about literally for years as a demonstration of Biden's dementia. Yet everytime Trump gaffes it gets excused as just a misspeak or an obvious thing he didn't really mean.

So when he told his supporters they didn't need to worry about voting, he meant what exactly? Or when he said Victor Orban was the leader of Turkey he obviously knew that was wrong as well? Or when he told the crowd he beat Obama in the last election... I mean how many of these would you like to decode cause there's plenty more.

And this is before we get to the 4 indictments and civil fraud trials, as well as that time he tried to end American democracy.

The two definitely do not compare.
Double_R
Double_R
-->
@Greyparrot
Who are you going to blame in 2024?
It's not about blame. The fact that Putin and his government were heavily invested in Trump's candidacy should really make anyone who would consider voting for him think. Sadly, it won't.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@Double_R
Do you think Zelensky is similarly heavily invested in Biden then? Zelensky has a lot to lose if the money were to suddenly end, as any reasonable independent non-partisan observer will note. In any case, other countries do not have the experience, history, and the power to perform foreign regime change compared to the USA. However much money gets funneled from overseas into the DNC coffers, it seems more and more likely it won't matter considering the current social unrest, unfavorability of Biden's policies, and economic malaise.

Primarying Biden could change all that, but the system is too broken to allow for it to happen.
Best.Korea
Debates: 270
Best.Korea
-->
@Greyparrot
Zelensky is a democracy.
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@Double_R
So when he told his supporters they didn't need to worry about voting, he meant what exactly? Or when he said Victor Orban was the leader of Turkey he obviously knew that was wrong as well? Or when he told the crowd he beat Obama in the last election... I mean how many of these would you like to decode cause there's plenty more.
And this is before we get to the 4 indictments and civil fraud trials, as well as that time he tried to end American democracy
Yeah Trump is crazy.
Double_R
Double_R
-->
@Greyparrot
Do you think Zelensky is similarly heavily invested in Biden then?
Zelensky is far more invested in Biden because the fate of his country may very well rest on his reelection.

This is a complete false equivalence.

Putin does not want Trump because he thinks Trump will help him with foreign aid. He wanted Trump because he saw Trump as a destabalzing president who will weaken the United States by destroying us from within and crippling our democracy resulting in a weakening of democracy world wide. He's the literal embodiment of what the founding fathers were talking about when they talked about domestic enemies.

Yet you would actually consider voting for the same person our foreign enemies want to see reelected because they want to see this country burn. So what does that make you?
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@Double_R
Yet you would actually consider voting for the same person our foreign enemies want to see reelected because they want to see this country burn. So what does that make you?
He is a country burner!

Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@Greyparrot
Hello you country burner.
IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
-->
@Mharman
Banned by people who have a political agenda against him lol.
Right, it wasn’t because they abused the law to enrich themselves, it’s all a witch hunt. We live in a banana Republic. Trump is honest and everyone else, the FBI, all our judges, elected district attorneys, they are all corrupt. Of course. That is so credible.

IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
-->
@Mharman
I’m not going to pretend he’s always honest, let alone always right, but that’s a hilariously inflated number.
“Trump’s false or misleading claims total 30,573 over 4 years”

This is one example of why you are a MAGA Moron.
IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
-->
@Mharman
Nepotistic business in Ukraine a such a display of integrity, 
Great grammar. And another false claim by the MAGA Morons. There is no evidence Biden benefited from his son’s business or that he did anything to help his son’s clients.

Trump did benefit financially from being President in a variety of inappropriate ways. Jared is raking in billions from the Saudi government.

Mharman
Debates: 23
Mharman
-->
@Truth_Over_Proof
Are you SERIOUSLY going to just give in like that? The so-called EVIDENCE in question is just a video showing that there were people being gestured to. IS THAT ALL IT TAKES TO SWAY YOU!
Conceding one specific piece of evidence when I gave multiple is not going to result in me destroying my own argument.

I am not afraid of being wrong. Are you?

Videos can be altered. Have you ever heard of Photoshop?

Yes… do you have any evidence the video was photoshopped?
IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
-->
@Mharman
After looking closer, I saw something in video that was new to me,
Don’t embarrass yourself. You wanted to believe the nonsense, but since Dart isn’t a right wing echo chamber, thanks to people like me, you were forced to accept reality.

IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
-->
@Truth_Over_Proof
The explanation is simple. That person was just lying. Also pictures can be fake, that is why it is called FAKE NEWS. If the pictures were REAL then it would be called REAL NEWS.
Another MAGA Moron shows himself.

A Russian asset perhaps?

IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
-->
@Truth_Over_Proof
How do I know you’re a real person? Are you a Russian bot? Why is your personal information empty? 
Double_R
Double_R
-->
@Mharman
That’s why he has never been banned from running a charity.
Banned by people who have a political agenda against him lol.
Have you even looked at the evidence against his charity?

It's not debatable that the charity was a fraud, the evidence is overwhelming. He consistently used those funds to fight lawsuits against his businesses, and he also used them to buy a huge portrait of himself that he later placed in one of his restaurants. There's plenty more, that's just off the top of my head.

I single out this one point because it demonstrates what people like myself are talking about. Without any effort or critical thought, you feel perfectly comfortable absolving Trump of wrongdoing while accusing anyone who holds him accountable of being in on some conspiracy against him. Facts and logic be damned. This makes it very clear to me how someone like yourself could possibly support him.
Truth_Over_Proof
Truth_Over_Proof
-->
@Mharman
Conceding one specific piece of evidence when I gave multiple is not going to result in me destroying my own argument.
Moronic. If you concede that this several second video clip was not actually an example of BIDEN dementia just because that is what the EVIDENCE/PROOF says so then what is to stop you from doing the SAME with other clips based on other PROOF? You may be willing to do that but I WILL NOT. I draw the line here before it goes too far.
Truth_Over_Proof
Truth_Over_Proof
-->
@IwantRooseveltagain
My PERSONAL INFORMATION is PERSONAL. Also I have only been here a few days and have not had time to fill it out.
IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
-->
@Truth_Over_Proof
If you concede that this several second video clip was not actually an example of BIDEN dementia just because that is what the EVIDENCE/PROOF says so then what is to stop you from doing the SAME with other clips based on other PROOF?
Oh I see, you are like the Birds aren’t Real people. Say crazy stuff to make the crazy people realize how stupid they are.

Truth_Over_Proof
Truth_Over_Proof
-->
@IwantRooseveltagain
"Birds aren't real"?!?! What a crazy statement. What kind of FEDERAL OPERATION are you referring to?!?!