Author: Best.Korea

Total: 42
Mr.BrotherD.Thomas
Debates: 0
Mr.BrotherD.Thomas
-->
@SethBrown

Seth Brown, the continued Bible fool,

NO! Neither Adam or Eve could have a belly button because Adam was made from earthly dust 
1.  YOUR UNGODLY QUOTE IN SLAPPING JESUS IN THE FACE!!!:  " I don’t think Adam was created literally from dust, even if he was how does it follow he couldn’t  have a belly button? "

Jesus H. Christ, AGAIN you are showing the membership in just how BIBLE STUPID you truly are!  Where do YOU get the authority to rewrite the word of Jesus as God, where you Satanically state; "I don't think Adam was created literally from dust" where within the contradicting Genesis narratives, Jesus as God specifically stated herewith: "Then the Lord God formed a man from the dust of the ground and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life, and the man became a living being." Genesis 2:7).

Furthermore, do the simple math you biological fool as well as being Bible stupid, when Adam is made of dust from the ground as the inspired word of Jesus as God states, then Adam WAS NOT born from a woman where Adam would have an umbilical chord at birth, therefore a belly button!  GET IT? HUH? Maybe just a little bit?  LOL!

and this godly gene should have been passed on to his children, but as shown, it didn't because men have 12 ribs just like the 2nd class woman Eve!
2.  YOUR BIOLOGICAL STUPID QUOTE:  "Umm, I don’t think so. Every human has 24 ribs in total, so he’d have 23.

There are 12 pairs of ribs in a "rib cage," therefore Adam should have had only 11 ribs in his cage of ribs left subsequent to Jesus as God removing one of them to create Eve!  2+2=4!

Furthermore, since our serial killer Jesus performed this act, then obviously when Adam and Eve had sex only to produce off spring, then Adams genetic mapping at this point, should have passed on a male born son in having only 11 ribs in a "rib cage!"  GET IT?!

Since you do not understand the scientific FACTS of genes and heredity that Jesus as God has given us, in how certain qualities or traits are passed from parents to offspring as a result of changes in DNA sequence, is not my fault, therefore, enlighten yourself with the following link to save further embarrassment next time: https://www.nigms.nih.gov/education/factsheets/Pages/genetics.aspx#:~:text=%E2%80%8B%E2%80%8B%E2%80%8BWhat%20is,of%20changes%20in%20DNA%20sequence.

by my serial killer Jesus as God ( Genesis 2:19)
3.  YOUR BIBLE STUPID QUOTE AGAIN AT YOUR EXPENSE:  "Not necessarily true, “we” could be referring to god & the angels, not necessarily the trinity (although I think it does) ns where you got serial killer from either"

When our Jesus as god created ALL of the living things from the ground as shown in the passage above, then said living things would NOT HAVE BELLY BUTTONS at the onset when Adam named them!  

I get that our Jesus as God was a bloody and brutal serial killer in His drowning of His HEBREW creation in His Great Flood Scenario, and where Jesus murdered elsewhere His creation within the scriptures, understood Bible fool?

and this godly gene should have been passed on to his children, but as shown, it didn't because men have 12 ribs just like the 2nd class woman Eve!
4.  YOUR CONTINUED BIOLOGICAL INEPT QUOTE:  "How does it follow the “god gene” (which it isn’t even a gene more of an essence) should’ve been passed down? And why does Adam having 23 ribs show he doesn’t have the “gene”, I agree he doesn’t but that’s poor reasoning"

Explained above at your embarrassing expense in my proposition #2 in front of the membership!

Therefore, with the biblical axioms portrayed above, it is truly embarrassing to see fine artists depict Adam and Eve with navels as shown in this ungodly painting herewith which is BLASPHEME: 
5.  YOUR ONCE AGAIN STUPID QUOTE IN FRONT OF THE MEMBERSHIP:  "I don’t think you understand what blasphemy is."

Heads up Bible fool; the definition of Blasphemy: in a religious sense, it refers to great disrespect shown to God or to something holy, or to something said or done that shows this kind of disrespect!

Therefore, guess what?  Since you called Jesus as God a LIAR in my proposition #1, and you questioned the Bible like you did because you are so Bible ignorant, then you have created BLASPHEME to our serial killer Jesus since the Bible is inspired by Him!  Way to go Bible fool!  LOL!

NEXT PSEUDO-CHRISTIAN LIKE "SETH BROWN" THAT DOESN'T KNOW HIS ASS FROM A WILD GRAPE WHEN BEING BIBLE STUPID ABOUT THE BIBLE, WILL BE...?

SethBrown
Debates: 23
SethBrown
-->
@Stephen
I think dust is just representing some non-important or minuscule, maybe a single cell organism like evolution states but the Bible doesn’t make it clear.
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@SethBrown
 Bible doesn’t make it clear.

The bible version of creation doesn't make it clear although we are told "every word of god is flawless". But of course the bible version of creation isn't the original is it.
Tradesecret
Debates: 2
Tradesecret
-->
@SethBrown
NO! Neither Adam or Eve could have a belly button because Adam was made from earthly dust 
I don’t think Adam was created literally from dust, even if he was how does it follow he couldn’t  have a belly button? 
Interesting thought. I can't think of a reason why Adam would have needed a belly button if he was just created.  Perhaps so he could fit in with the rest of the people. But is it a point of discussion with atheists who mock God on every level? 

Not necessarily true, “we” could be referring to god & the angels, not necessarily the trinity (although I think it does) ns where you got serial killer from either
and Eve was made from ONE, I repeat, ONE of Adams ribs, therefore  Adam should have had only 11 ribs
Umm, I don’t think so. Every human has 24 ribs in total, so he’d have 23.
Another interesting thought.  The "We" in Genesis might be referring to God and his angels. Some theologians take that view, along similar lines to the beginning of the book of Job.  It may be referring to the Trinity of course. The word Elohim in Hebrew is plural.  So either god or gods. The ribs thing is a bit of a red herring though, isn't it? A distraction.  The point is - God initiated here at the beginning of the world, a death and a resurrection at which the end - new life came about. True Adam didn't really die. But he went into a deep sleep. And the rose from that deep sleep. A bit like Jonah in the fish, Daniel in the Lion's den and Joseph in the pit. And Isaac on the mountain when Abraham was commanded to kill him.  All are pictures of Christ. The true resurrection. 

How does it follow the “god gene” (which it isn’t even a gene more of a essence) should’ve been passed down? And why does Adam having 23 ribs show he doesn’t have the “gene”, I agree he doesn’t but that’s poor reasoning
Totally agree with you that there is poor reasoning on the part of your opponent. 

Therefore, with the biblical axioms portrayed above, it is truly embarrassing to see fine artists depict Adam and Eve with navels as shown in this ungodly painting herewith which is BLASPHEME: 
I don’t think you understand what blasphemy is.
Agreed. But I would extend that further. He doesn't have much understanding of anything. 
SethBrown
SethBrown
Interesting thought. I can't think of a reason why Adam would have needed a belly button if he was just created.  Perhaps so he could fit in with the rest of the people. But is it a point of discussion with atheists who mock God on every level? 
It is kinda odd, ill admit to that. It's possible they wouldnt have belly buttons, but I don't see them being created from dust follows they didn't have belly button rings. I dont see why it quite matters to brother D.

Another interesting thought.  The "We" in Genesis might be referring to God and his angels. Some theologians take that view, along similar lines to the beginning of the book of Job.  It may be referring to the Trinity of course.
I personally think it's referring to the trinity, since the creation account talks nothing of the angels helping (although perhaps im begging the question by assuming this verse doesnt say that) but I wouldnt necessarily eliminate the other view, you can find the trinity elsewhere in the old testaments.
The word Elohim in Hebrew is plural.  So either god or gods. The ribs thing is a bit of a red herring though, isn't it? A distraction.  The point is - God initiated here at the beginning of the world, a death and a resurrection at which the end - new life came about. True Adam didn't really die. But he went into a deep sleep. And the rose from that deep sleep. A bit like Jonah in the fish, Daniel in the Lion's den and Joseph in the pit. And Isaac on the mountain when Abraham was commanded to kill him.  All are pictures of Christ. The true resurrection. 
The rib thing was interesting to bring up in the middle of the comment, didn't quite understand the point he was making.
Agreed. But I would extend that further. He doesn't have much understanding of anything. 
I find it interesting, I challenged him to a debate since he claimed he was gonna "Bible slap me silly (with a trade mark symbol oddly)" but he doesnt seem to want to do it, wont fault him for it, just odd.
Mr.BrotherD.Thomas
Mr.BrotherD.Thomas
-->
@Stephen
@SethBrown

Seth Brown, who is vying to be more Bible Stupid than our #1 Bible inept Miss Tradesecret,

The following link that you are RUNNING AWAY from at this time, is to be addressed in a thread of yours to show the membership in just how Bible Stupid you truly are:  https://www.debateart.com/forum/topics/10047/posts/415415

YOU MAY BEGIN:
SethBrown
SethBrown
-->
@Mr.BrotherD.Thomas
here is the debate challenge I sent you https://i.imgur.com/oWBqQPf.png feel free to accept.
Mr.BrotherD.Thomas
Mr.BrotherD.Thomas
-->
@SethBrown

Seth Brown, that is vying to be more Bible Stupid than our #1 Bible inept Miss Tradesecret, and is a RUN AWAY from discussion relative to his Bible stupidity,

What part of the fact that I DO NOT DO DEBATES don't you understand?!  Furthermore, YOU SAID that you cannot make threads because you don't have 25 posts; https://www.debateart.com/forum/topics/10043/posts/415095, now that you have over 25 posts, you can now make a thread of the topic shown in my link herewith : https://www.debateart.com/forum/topics/10047/posts/415415

ARE YOU THAT SCARED TO MAKE A THREAD THAT YOU SHOWED YOUR BLATANT BIBLE STUPIDITY WITH THE TOPIC IN QUESTION?!

Listen, to make your thread more comical, get the equally Bible Fool Miss Tradesecret to join you with the topic in question, that is, if you can talk her into it, whereas, and as shown, I and many others repeatedly have to correct her Bible Stupidity all the time in her threads as well!   Come on, you two together with this topic will be one of the most laughable threads ever conducted upon this Religion Forum, okay?  PLEEEEEEEESE?

YOU MAY BEGIN: YOUR THREAD!

Mr.BrotherD.Thomas
Mr.BrotherD.Thomas
-->
@Stephen
@SethBrown

Stephen,

You were correct  where Seth Brown would RUN AWAY from discussion in this Religion Forum, where I want the membership to see his blatant Bible Stupidity like Miss Tradesecrets, where other members can also address this FACT in a discussion in this forum environment!  So far, and like Miss Tradesecret, he is coming up with a myriad of EXCUSES to run and hide from the topic in my post herewith: https://www.debateart.com/forum/topics/10047/posts/415415

When Seth Brown RUNS from this topic's discussion, he is telling the membership that I was correct subsequent to him possibly doing some more biblical homework, and now is to SCARED and AFRAID to be easily shown to be the Bible Fool upon the topic in question!

Like I said in my post #38, can you see the two Bible fools Seth Brown and Miss Tradesecret combining in a thread upon said topic literally stumbling over each other in trying in vain to support Seth Browns insidious notions relative to Jesus being from the linage of David, and Mary too???!!!   This thread would go down in DEBATEART History for sure as being one of the most Bible dumbfounded threads ever created!

But, as we can see, Seth Brown can't find his "big boy pants" at this time, and therefore, he has to make further lame excuses to RUN FROM A DISCUSSION WITH ME IN THE RELIGION FORUM, especially since he now has created over 25 posts to date, of which was a precursor for him to make a thread!

NEXT BIBLE FOOL LIKE THE PSEUDO-CHRISTIAN "SETH BROWN" THAT HAS TO RUN AWAY FROM A RELIGION FORUM DISCUSSION OF JESUS AND MARY NOT BEING FROM THE LINAGE OF DAVID, WHERE HE SAYS THEY ARE, WILL BE ...?

SethBrown
SethBrown
-->
@Mr.BrotherD.Thomas
I made the post brother d, I have no clue what your doing here.
Mr.BrotherD.Thomas
Mr.BrotherD.Thomas
-->
@Stephen
@SethBrown

Seth Brown, that is vying to be more Bible Stupid than our #1 Bible inept Miss Tradesecret, and is a RUN AWAY from discussion relative to his Bible stupidity,

YOUR OUTRIGHT RUN AWAY QUOTE FROM DISCUSSING JESUS AS I HAVE POSTED!!!:  "I made the post brother d, I have no clue what your doing here."

Yes, you've made MANY POSTS in your RUNNING AWAY EXCUSES in now hiding from a discussion with me about your Bible Stupidity relating to Jesus being from the linage of David, and where you say Mary is too and where she was not a Levite! Priceless!

Then you have the audacity to say to me; "I have no clue what you're doing here?"  What I am simple doing here is showing the membership that you are a blatant COWARD by running away from discussing said topic in this Religion Forum, whereas I DO NOT DO DEBATES, PERIOD!  Understood Bible fool?

What you seemingly don't understand is the FACT that the membership is watching you RUN AND HIDE from a discussion on what you think you know about this topic, but YOU DON'T!

Now, if you want to take Miss Tradesecret's modus operandi of RUNNING from direct biblical axioms that I will present to you relative to the topic at hand, and go into hiding, then that is your choice at the beginning of your membership to this Religion Forum!  BUT, you will never live this down if you RUN away from your own topic that you presented to the membership, and where I want to easily correct you on said topic!  

NEXT PSEUDO-CHRISTIAN LIKE "SETH BROWN" THAT HAS TO RUN AWAY FROM A TOPIC THAT HE STARTED AND THAT NEEDS BIBLICAL CORRECTION, WILL BE ...?

SethBrown
SethBrown
-->
@Mr.BrotherD.Thomas
You obviously dont understand what I said, your nagging me trying to get me to create a post, so I gave in and created a post, so I asked why your still nagging me to create a post.