Once Again, Fighting Abortion

Author: YouFound_Lxam

Total: 206
YouFound_Lxam
Debates: 32
YouFound_Lxam
-->
@TheUnderdog
Conservatives on abortion: The SCIENTISTS have all the answers!  TRUST The SCIENTISTS!!!

Conservatives on COVID vaccination, transgenderism, climate change: Scientists are CURROPT!
Why would you make a false accusation on all conservatives? 
Not all conservatives feel this way. 

I for example would think that scientists on the topic of climate change, say the correct things, but fail to mention, why those truthful things are bad, and why pushing for certain policies would help with the situation. 

As for transgenderism, I believe that the science actually helps the mostly conservative arguments.

As for COVID vaccination, it wasn't the science that deterred me, but the enormous evidence of corruption, lies, and political perversion of the virus. 

So why would you make a claim like this? 

From what I've noticed, when the science leans left, the conservatives claim it's because the scientists are part of the deep state.  The one time when science brings about a right wing belief (zygotes are human), then the conservatives act like the pro science party.
Again, what are you basing this off of? Not all conservatives feel this way. 

If you want the left to agree with you on the abortion issue because of the scientist's findings, just be prepared to agree with them on all the other left wing stances scientists take (transgenderism, climate change, COVID boosters).
I don't agree with COVID boosters, because the amount of political corruption involved.

I don't agree with climate change, because of the lack of information and planning provided for such a big change in society and technology as well as a lack of information on our emissions, and a great deal of exclusion to the Pros of carbon emission.

And I actually agree with the science of transgenderism, because it helps to prove the fact that it is a mental illness, and boys aren't girls, vice versa.  

But if someone gets into a wreck, they should try and get out of that situation.
Damage is already done. 

John_C_87
Debates: 0
John_C_87
-->
@Best.Korea
Ah, you are a poet.
Thank you...

When you are working towards preserving, protecting, anddefending the United States Constitutional Right you just can't make up crap with criminal law. It’s a whole new level of poetry, it is a series of self-evident truths that are in context to the American Constitution, supporting documents, becoming inalienable from those the truths are told for, as they become thiers to hold and serve as a United State.
TheUnderdog
Debates: 5
TheUnderdog
-->
@FLRW
Restricting access to abortion goes against science, safety, and human dignity and portends a dangerous future.
How?

If you make claims, back them up.
John_C_87
John_C_87
-->
@TheUnderdog
How?
It was a criminal law brought to America as a weapon set against United States Constitution right. Women had set a path by civil grievance towards the Executive office it was their burden to describe and create a United States Constitutional Right, now has become the time to test if the task was impossible to perform or intentionally avoided.
TheUnderdog
TheUnderdog
-->
@YouFound_Lxam
I for example would think that scientists on the topic of climate change, say the correct things, but fail to mention, why those truthful things are bad, and why pushing for certain policies would help with the situation. 
So you believe climate change is real.  Fine.  The GOP party leaders don't think Climate change is a serious problem, contrary to what the scientists say.

As for transgenderism, I believe that the science actually helps the mostly conservative arguments.
How?  A bunch of science articles I found state that transgenderism is legitimate and they define a woman as, "anyone that identifies as a woman".

As for COVID vaccination, it wasn't the science that deterred me, but the enormous evidence of corruption, lies, and political perversion of the virus. 
The pro science position with the COVID vaccine is pro vaccine; whether you are pro or anti mandate is up to if you value public health or individual liberty more.  But the COVID vaccine is pro science.

The left thinks the conservatives made the COVID as political as the conservatives think the left did.

I don't agree with COVID boosters, because the amount of political corruption involved.
The pro life movement has it's share of curroption as well.  I've heard Jane Roe ended up being paid to say that she regretted Roe V Wade or something like that and to become a pro life activist.

I'm sure pro life science articles have had questionable funding as well, even if it's from .edu.

There will never be an article written about if a zygote is worthy of human rights based on scientific evidence that isn't funded by the pro choice or pro life lobby.

I don't agree with climate change, because of the lack of information
What more information do you need?

And I actually agree with the science of transgenderism, because it helps to prove the fact that it is a mental illness
The argument presented by the scientists is that transwomen have female brains and should transition into females if that's what the individuals want to do.

Damage is already done. 
The damage with the car accident would be like the pregnancy with sex.  you are allowed to undo damage if nobody else is being harmed.
TheUnderdog
TheUnderdog
-->
@John_C_87
The person I tagged wasn't you; it was FLRW I think.
John_C_87
John_C_87
-->
@YouFound_Lxam
The one of many problems is that when the Supreme Courtallowed the lower courts to make rulings on abortion there was a creation of a2nd Amendment state militia by Texas. The militia is assembled by all people who vote either way on abortion as a right it is a well documented criminal law and women are its target. It is with use of lethal force by birth as the weapon which is to be apply. This is no longer about a simply malpratice of law.
John_C_87
John_C_87
-->
@TheUnderdog
Just sharing common defense towards a general welfare. You both are moving slowly off topic. Sorry.
hey-yo
Debates: 24
hey-yo
-->
@TheUnderdog
Conservatives on abortion: The SCIENTISTS have all the answers!  TRUST The SCIENTISTS!!!

Conservatives on COVID vaccination, transgenderism, climate change: Scientists are CURROPT!

Please remember that the abortion debate is older than covid, climate change, and transgenderism. Skeptiscism in these newer debates/discoveries/etc. should be understood. 

Where as abortion and the evidence often used in debates can date back to 1980's if not further (Im referencing the science in it). 

From what I've noticed, when the science leans left, the conservatives claim it's because the scientists are part of the deep state.  The one time when science brings about a right wing belief (zygotes are human), then the conservatives act like the pro science party.
Although this is not every conservative, why are we overlooking how the one time science does not cater to a pro-abortion/"left wing" political agenda - the science is ignored? 

See these questions can be flipped. But really amount to little benefit in dialogue or understanding. 

If you want the left to agree with you on the abortion issue because of the scientist's findings, just be prepared to agree with them on all the other left wing stances... 
Although this is not addresse to me. I will say that people dont have to agree with everything or everystance. That is a little absurd. 

What matters is ability to have dialogue and come to a point of understanding. 
FLRW
FLRW
-->
@TheUnderdog

Aren't you designed to die?  What's wrong with abortion?
FLRW
FLRW

Mother to child dying from cancer: Thank God that I didn't abort you!
Best.Korea
Debates: 274
Best.Korea
-->
@FLRW
Is life a good thing?

"Common symptoms of heart failure include:
  • breathlessness – either when resting or being active
  • swelling of legs, ankles, feet, abdomen (tummy) or around the lower back area
  • fatigue (extreme tiredness).
Patients with heart failure may find it difficult to move around, do daily activities, work and do hobbies. This can affect how they feel, and lead to worries about money or losing their independence"

"This was a population based retrospective survey of a random sample of people dying in 20 English health districts in 1990. People who died from heart disease, including heart failure, had experienced a wide range of symptoms, often distressing and often lasting more than six months.7 In addition to dyspnoea, pain, nausea, constipation, and low mood were common and poorly controlled. At least one in six had symptoms as severe as those in patients with cancer managed in hospices or by palliative care services. Although many were thought to have known that they were dying, open communication with health professionals was rare.8"

The problem with child birth is that you are forcing another person to experience great pain and then die.
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@FLRW
"The science conclusively establishes that a human fetus does not have the capacity to experience pain until after at least 24–25 weeks. Every major medical organization that has examined this issue and peer-reviewed studies on the matter have consistently reached the conclusion that abortion before this point does not result in the perception of pain in a fetus.iiiiiiivv"

FLRW
FLRW
-->
@Best.Korea

I actually don't remember having pain until I was 3 or 4.
TheUnderdog
TheUnderdog
-->
@hey-yo
Please remember that the abortion debate is older than covid, climate change, and transgenderism. Skeptiscism in these newer debates/discoveries/etc. should be understood. 
Climate change has been a debate since the 1960s I think.  But I can understand the argument of, "Only trust established science that has been around for a long time".

Although this is not every conservative, why are we overlooking how the one time science does not cater to a pro-abortion/"left wing" political agenda - the science is ignored? 

See these questions can be flipped. But really amount to little benefit in dialogue or understanding. 
They can.  I'm not saying I'm a leftist.  Although they tend to be scared of 9 months of forced maternal pain that is a result of abortion.  I go after both parties over inconsistencies.

What matters is ability to have dialogue and come to a point of understanding. 
Political parties make this much harder to do.  It's like a Christain trying to convince a Muslim that Jesus is God or vice versa.  At his point in time, very often political parties are like religions.

With religion, the argument is, "this is what god, (an all knowing entity) says, so he is correct on 100% of things".  When you think you got your information from an all knowing source, you are going to believe it's 100% accurate.

Nobody believes that the democrat or GOP party is all knowing, so party platforms shouldn't be treated like religious gospel.
TheUnderdog
TheUnderdog
-->
@FLRW
Aren't you designed to die?  What's wrong with abortion?
Being designed to die doesn't justify homicide.

Mother to child dying from cancer: Thank God that I didn't abort you!
Such situations are very rare, but abortions should be allowed when the fetus will die at birth.  It's similar to putting down a dog that is going to die soon and their life is just pain.
FLRW
FLRW
-->
@TheUnderdog

Isn't being designed to die, homicide?
TheUnderdog
TheUnderdog
-->
@FLRW
No.  Homicide is the killing of one person by another.

Nobody designed anyone else to die.  There is a difference between killing and letting die.
FLRW
FLRW
-->
@TheUnderdog

Homicide is an act in which a person causes the death of another person.  A homicide requires only a volitional act or an omission that causes the death of another, and thus a homicide may result from accidental, reckless, or negligent acts even if there is no intent to cause harm.

So, isn't a Creator designing a person to die, homicide?

I know, I know, you are going to say, how else are we going to have evolution.
Mall
Debates: 341
Mall
-->
@YouFound_Lxam
"Human life begins at conception and should be treated as such. "

It does not begin at conception. This is the mistake many so called pro life folks make in their position.

"The fetus that presides in the womb of a mother, is in no way part of the mother's body no matter what way you spin it. The fetus in the womb has different DNA,"

How can this be true when half the being's chromosomes are from the mother?

" but a combination of the mothers DNA"

So what you meant to say was different in part.

"There are safer and more productive alternatives to abortion".

Sexual abstinence is superior.

Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@FLRW
@TheUnderdog
Torture is worse than homicide.

Child birth is torture.
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@Mall
Sexual abstinence is superior.
Thats what I do, because I am male.

But if I was a girl and got pregnant, I would have an abortion.
Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
-->
@Best.Korea
You probably have not watched any of the many SAW movies.
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@Greyparrot
No, but I watched Star Wars, Iron Kid, Hunger Games... ah I see. Thats a good idea for new topic.
TheUnderdog
TheUnderdog
-->
@FLRW
So, isn't a Creator designing a person to die, homicide?
Define creator.

If it's God, yes.  You can be a pro life atheist.

If it's your parents, no.  They would extend your life as much as plausible, but they don't have the power to do that.
TheUnderdog
TheUnderdog
-->
@Best.Korea
Depends on how much torture.  I consider taking the SATs to be torture.  It's better to take the SATs than it is to be murdered.

Child birth is torture.
All the women in my life who have been pregnant at some point in their lives have told me it's the opposite (if they told me what their pregnancy was like).

But if pregnancy was worse than death, the majority of women who get pregnant would commit suicide.

If rape victim trauma was worse than death, the majority of rape victims would commit suicide.

Pain is temporary ; death is permanent; ride it out.  Rape victims should not get raped, but if they get raped, they should not commit suicide to end their post rape life.
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@TheUnderdog
If I had to live for 70 years and then die by being burned alive, I would rather not live at all.

Since some people obviously commit suicide, it follows that their life was torture and in their case, that torture was worse than death.

When I said that child birth is torture, I meant that giving birth to children causes those children to be tortured in life, and in some cases, torture is worse than death.

Also, dont confuse lack of suicide with desire to live. I didnt commit suicide (obviously), but I dont have any desire to live and I wish I was aborted.
TheUnderdog
TheUnderdog
-->
@Best.Korea
Since some people obviously commit suicide, it follows that their life was torture and in their case, that torture was worse than death.
This is correct, but the proportion of people that commit suicide are very rare.  Less than 50% of rape victims commit suicide, so murder is worse than rape.

When I said that child birth is torture, I meant that giving birth to children causes those children to be tortured in life, and in some cases, torture is worse than death.
It is very rare for a child to be tortured worse than death; otherwise the majority of children would commit suicide.

I didnt commit suicide (obviously), but I dont have any desire to live and I wish I was aborted.
Then what is stopping you from committing suicide?  I would prefer it if you didn't commit suicide, but it's easy to do if it's a desire.  Get a gun, get 6 bullets, put one in your head, if it fails, you got 5 insurance bullets.  It should be a painless death if it's what you want.

The reason you don't do this is because you want to live more than you realize.
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@TheUnderdog
so murder is worse than rape.
But some do commit suicide, so their rape was worse than murder.

It is very rare for a child to be tortured worse than death; otherwise the majority of children would commit suicide
Some children do commit suicide.

Then what is stopping you from committing suicide?
I dont know, maybe lack of desire to commit suicide.

The reason you don't do this is because you want to live more than you realize.
This is an assumption. Some people dont want to live, but also dont have enough will to commit suicide. As I said, I would prefer if I wasnt born.
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@TheUnderdog
Early abortion is completely painless, as fetus then cannot feel pain.