66 Sins And How To Commit Them

Author: Best.Korea

Total: 45
Tradesecret
Debates: 2
Tradesecret
-->
@Best.Korea
The Bible tells us that Satan's power was significantly destroyed by the cross.  

Jesus can't be overcome. You don't have Satan. He doesn't even have you.  Jesus is God. It may be true you don't want to serve Jesus, but that doesn't make him tyrannical.  Are people tortured eternally?  That choice is surely your decision.  If the choice is - serve God or be tortured forever?  There is no point in saying, I don't want to do either.  By saying you don't want to serve God, you are saying, please torture me forever. Your choice. There is no gun at your head.  

Satan doesn't want your soul. He wants to see your soul destroyed. 
Best.Korea
Debates: 270
Best.Korea
-->
@Tradesecret
How dare you say something like that about Lucifer. Lucifer loves me. When darkness comes to Earth, every mouth will praise Lucifer and every soul shall scream "Hail Satan! Hail Satan! Hail Satan".

14 days later

Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@Tradesecret
As for Satan, he already was defeated at the Cross. He was so blind to his own pride, that he missed this point.  The cross was the victory and it blindsided Satan and it destroyed his power. 
Could you tell me where does it say this in the Bible? I cant seem to find it.
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@Tradesecret
Can you give me the verse that says this?

Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@Tradesecret
Wait, how was Satan's power "significantly destroyed"?

You made a lot of claims that you need to support with Bible's verses.
Tradesecret
Tradesecret
-->
@Best.Korea
Do I need to do your homework for you?  

But let me simply state, have a read of Ephesians.  That's the book just after Galatians.  

And think "mystery".  Your pal will like that since it has to do with secrets. However, this is the real mystery that was hidden.  And that really gets up the nose of Satan. He missed it. He got sucked in. And he was defeated since he ended up doing exactly the opposite of what he thought he was doing. 

Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@Tradesecret
Okay, I read Ephesians. I didnt find anything about Satan's power being destroyed. It just says Satan has great power. Could you give me the verse you are talking about?
Tradesecret
Tradesecret
-->
@Best.Korea
Well if you figure it out, there is no point in me attempting to direct you. 

As it were, I did say - "think Mystery".  That was my starting point. 

I'm sure a smart person like you can follow the logic.  
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@Tradesecret
Could you just give me the verse?

Please?

UwU :3
Stephen
Debates: 0
Stephen
-->
@Best.Korea
Tradesecret Wrote : @ Best.Korea  "think Mystery" and "follow the logic".

Instead of simply providing the verse in Ephesians #36 where he claims it is written that " Satan, he already was defeated at the Cross."#31 The Reverend has chosen to play silly childish and immature word games where he is trying to convince you, Best.Korea  that he is privileged to some higher wisdom than you are yourself. He has even claimed as such in the past. I will find his statement to his effect for you when I have more time.

But didn't you notice how quick the cretin folded once you challenged his statements?

Anyway, for now I can assure you that this is yet another example of the Reverend Tradesecret  making it up as he goes along. Reverend Tradesecret  has no intention of showing you anything to back up his claims simply for the reason that he cannot do so because he is completely devoid of any biblical knowledge even at Sunday school level.  Although he preaches every "Sunday to a congregation of over 300" according to only  himself.
Ask yourself this,  Best.Korea , why wouldn't the Reverend Tradesecret be more than happy to share and explain the word of god to you?  Or willing or eager to show and prove to you his claims if he could simply do so?

I understand that you are more than willing than I am to give this cretin the benefit of the doubt and that you do  sincerely wish to learn from him given his alleged  theological academic training by the best people in the theological field off scripture, and who wouldn't?   But you will not learn a single thing about the bible from this bible dunce and I would put my house and life on it.
 Just remember you are talking to a clown that has said there is no mystery or ambiguity in the bible  and that it is all "very crystal clear, in fact."

Good luck BK. I  sincerely admire your patience.
Mr.BrotherD.Thomas
Mr.BrotherD.Thomas
-->
@Best.Korea

Best.Korea,

As you have seen, Miss Tradesecrets Bible Stupidity has shown itself once again!

MISS TRADESECRET QUOTE TO YOU HEREWITH:  "You are a strange one really. On one hand, you think evil is evil and you could never worship a God you say is evil. " https://www.debateart.com/forum/topics/10063/posts/415027

Uh, yes, my Christian God Jesus is in fact EVIL, and most importantly, Jesus created EVIL in the first place!:  "I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things." (Isaiah 45:7)

What Miss Tradesecret doesn't truly understand about Jesus being EVIL as God, is the fact that Jesus simply was, in especially drowning His entire HEBREW creation in His Great Flood (Genesis 6:17), notwithstanding drowning innocent zygotes, fetus' and babies is pure evil as their mothers watched in horror!  Furthermore, Jesus as the one God concept, forced His HEBREW creation to eat their own children which is outright EVILAnd I will make them eat the flesh of their sons and their daughters, and everyone shall eat the flesh of his neighbor in the siege and in the distress, with which their enemies and those who seek their life afflict them.” (Jeremiah 19:9)

Yes, there are other instances within the scriptures when my serial killer Jesus was evil, but the above two entities should make enough of an impact that Jesus was truly evil, bar none!  I as a TRUE Christian, have learned to accept these biblical axioms, where the poor Bible inept Miss Tradesecret always has to try in vain to "spin-doctor" the said evil acts by Jesus into oblivion, and make her the laughing stock of the members within this Religion Forum!  Poor girl.  :(

Mr.BrotherD.Thomas
Mr.BrotherD.Thomas
-->
@Best.Korea

Best.Korea,

MISS TRADESECRETS QUOTE BELOW:
As for Satan, he already was defeated at the Cross. He was so blind to his own pride, that he missed this point.  The cross was the victory and it blindsided Satan and it destroyed his power. 

YOUR QUOTE TO THE BIBLE FOOL  MISS TRADESECRET: "Could you tell me where does it say this in the Bible? I cant seem to find it."

MISS TRADESECRET'S RUNAWAY POSTS TO YOU WHERE SHE DOES'NT KNOW WHERE HER DIRECT STATEMENT REGARDING SATAN WAS DEFEATED UPON THE CROSS IS LOCATED WITHIN THE BIBLE: 

Therefore, do you see why my term of Miss Tradesecret being this Religion Forums #1 Bible Stupid Fool is true?  All she has is her wanting OPINIONS, where she can NEVER back up her claims biblically and remain intelligent looking in the aftermath!

Mr.BrotherD.Thomas
Mr.BrotherD.Thomas
-->
@Stephen

Stephen,

Seriously, how Bible Stupid is Miss Tradesecret willing to get within this esteemed Religion Forum that she has absolutely no business being her in the first place?!

FURTHERMORE, I AM NOT HARASSING MISS TRADESECRET JUST BECAUSE JESUS' TRUE WORDS AND I HAVE TO ALL THE TIME CORRECT HER BIBLE STUPIDITY! "As for those who persist in sin, rebuke them in the presence of all, so that the rest may stand in fear (1 Timothy 5:20).  

MISS TRADESECRET'S DEVIL SPEAK QUOTE ONCE AGAIN!!!!:  "Christianity is not about rules. It is about grace.  We are not saved by rules.  We don't believe in salvation by the law or by works.  We believe in salvation by grace through faith."

Miss Tradesecret says that Christianity is not about rules, whereas the 613 commandments by Jesus as God equal the rules we Christians are to follow! WTF!  Then is Miss Tradesecret saying that Jesus as God LIED in the following inspired by Him passages below where He says we ARE TO FOLLOW THE RULES OF THE COMMANDMENTS HE GAVE US, which is outright BLASPHEME? on her part to say otherwise!

“If you love me, you will keep my commandments." (John 14:15)

"If you keep my commandments, you will abide in my love, just as I have kept my Father's commandments and abide in his love." (John 15:10)

So you shall keep my commandments and do them: I am the Lord." (Leviticus 22:31)

"Whoever has my commandments and keeps them, he it is who loves me. And he who loves me will be loved by my Father, and I will love him and manifest myself to him” (John 14:21)

"The end of the matter; all has been heard. Fear God and keep his commandments, for this is the whole duty of man." (Ecclesiastes 12:13)

"And this is love, that we walk according to his commandments; this is the commandment, just as you have heard from the beginning, so that you should walk in it."  (2 John 1:6)

"Oh that they had such a heart as this always, to fear me and to keep all my commandments, that it might go well with them and with their descendants forever!" (Deuteronomy 5:29)

"You shall not add to the word that I command you, nor take from it, that you may keep the commandments of the Lord your God that I command you." (Deuteronomy 4:2)

"But showing steadfast love to thousands of those who love me and keep my commandments." (Exodus 20:6)

" And he said to him, “Why do you ask me about what is good? There is only one who is good. If you would enter life, keep the commandments.” (Matthew 19:7)

"If you obey the commandments of the Lord your God that I command you today, by loving the Lord your God, by walking in his ways, and by keeping his commandments and his statutes and his rules, then you shall live and multiply, and the Lord your God will bless you in the land that you are entering to take possession of it." (Deuteronomy 30:16)

"For this is the love of God, that we keep his commandments. And his commandments are not burdensome." (1 John 5:3)

As easily shown above AGAIN, Miss Tradesecret is an embarrassment to Christianity, AND, an embarrassment to this Religion Forum when she outright states that Christians do not have to follow Jesus as God commandments! 

IT IS TRULY AMAZING IN JUST HOW OUTRIGHT BIBLE STUPID "MISS TRADESECRET" IS WITHIN THIS RELIGION FORUM, WHERE THE FOLLOWING LINK ADDRESSES HER THINKING THAT SHE IS A CHRISTIAN, NOT!:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C80iIItZHFM

Stephen
Stephen
-->
@Mr.BrotherD.Thomas
MISS TRADESECRETS QUOTE BELOW:

YOUR QUOTE TO THE BIBLE FOOL  MISS TRADESECRET: "Could you tell me where does it say this in the Bible? I cant seem to find it."

Well that I consider to be a legitimate question given the  profound  claim made by the Reverend Tradesecret and one s/he should feel compelled to address with a straight answer given the status of religious office s/he claims to hold, it was simply a case of directing his questioner- Best.Korea -to the verse that supports the claim, Bother D.

But lets see what happened.

MISS TRADESECRET'S RUNAWAY POSTS TO YOU WHERE SHE DOES'NT KNOW WHERE HER DIRECT STATEMENT REGARDING SATAN WAS DEFEATED UPON THE CROSS IS LOCATED WITHIN THE BIBLE: 

Your first link first.  Tradesecret wrote @ Best.Korea :

Tradesecret wrote: Do I need to do your homework for you?  But let me simply state, have a read of Ephesians.  That's the book just after Galatians.  And think "mystery".  Your pal will like that since it has to do with secrets. However, this is the real mystery that was hidden.  And that really gets up the nose of Satan. He missed it. He got sucked in. And he was defeated since he ended up doing exactly the opposite of what he thought he was doing. 
So instead of  simply pointing out the verse that supports his claim, the Reverend Tradesecret has chosen instead to totally ignore and rebuke Best.Korea  and offer instead some mumbo jumbo prefixed with "do your home work".  
Seriously,  did anyone here honestly expect that bible dunce to support his claim?

Your second link. 
It was asked by Best Korea ;"Okay, I read Ephesians. I didnt find anything about Satan's power being destroyed. It just says Satan has great power. Could you give me the verse you are talking about?

The response to this very simple polite request from Tradesecret  is just as ignorant not to mention downright arrogant.

Well if you figure it out, there is no point in me attempting to direct you. As it were, I did say - "think Mystery".  That was my starting point. I'm sure a smart person like you can follow the logic.  
As I mentioned above #40, Brother D. It is very clear that for all of the bragging that Reverend Tradesecret does concerning his highly qualified academic and scholarly qualifications in the theological field and bible study in particular, the s/he is simply a pathological liar that had no intention of addressing any questions put to him by Best Korea that have arisen from his own extremely poor uniformed opinions.
which are opinions that s/he refuses to be questioned about.  I have to wonder sometimes, why that bible dunce is even here. Still , s/he does offer some light entertainment after a tiring day.

Deb-8-a-bull
Deb-8-a-bull
Top 3.   Sin removers 

1.  Being "born again" wipes one of every sin. 
It provides one with a clean slate.  
Knowing when to use this { 1 FREE BORN AGAIN } Is the key. 

2.  Confession booths. 

3.  And cash. 
Jesus lovessssßsssssssssssssssss cash. 

To name but a couple .  Sin removers.