Pennsylvania has 90,000 more votes than voters for the 2020 election, audit finds

Author: Public-Choice

Total: 118
Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
-->
@Best.Korea
It's in the COC...unwarranted Adhom attacks is a (supposedly) bannable offense.
FLRW
Debates: 0
FLRW
-->
@Best.Korea

You notice that he didn't deny he was a Proud Boy.
Double_R
Debates: 3
Double_R
-->
@Public-Choice
Can you provide a source showing this? From what O understand all ballots in SURE, not just the big three, were counted, and among all ballots, there is a shortage of voters to votes.
Sure. First let's look at the full statement from Verity (your sources source):

For the 2020 General Election, Pennsylvania requires a count of 7,035,796 ballots to explain their election results. This includes ballots with votes for one of the three major presidential candidates, all write-in votes, all over-votes, all under-votes (as reported by the 67 counties), and the 71K late mail ballots. After all counties closed the election in SURE, only 6,914,556 voters were credited with participation in the 2020 General Election. This reveals a voter deficit of 121,240.
So the first thing to look at here is what exactly do these numbers represent?

Here are the final vote tallies credited for each of the major candidates in 2020:

Note that when you add them up it comes to a total of 6,915,283. That's less than 1,000 off from the above number, so given the timing of these totals, this easily appears to be what this number reflects.

But like I said, that's only the votes for those three candidates, so regardless this is already very misleading and a red flag.

So what does the 7,035,796 number come from? Don't know, cannot find anything on it. When reviewing the PA election summary statistics they list the total voters registered at the time of the election to be 9,090,962. It also says voter turnout was 76.5%. So some simple math gets us about 6,954,585.

Is this an error? Is there a simple explanation for the difference? Don't know, but remarkably they don't explain it and after googling it no one else seems to either. If something so easily verifiable was so deeply off, one would expect this would be everywhere, except it's only  making the rounds in conspiracy circles. I think that's quite telling.

Moreover, nothing about any of this suggests a conspiracy of any kind. Even if some of the ballots were not accounted for, that could easily be human error, which is not an unheard of thing where we have humans handling things. Any errors that may have been made could also have easily gone for Trump and against Biden. So nothing about this suggests Trump won.

This is really grasping at straws.
Double_R
Double_R
-->
@Greyparrot
How is this typical Adhom troll snippet proving where the missing SURE data is?

Short answer: It doesn't.
Let's just assume for the sake of argument that there is in fact data missing here. Now what? What can we conclude from this?
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@Double_R
I don't know, maybe look for answers on how to fix the problem rather than the current fashion of name calling, censorship, intimidation, and inciting violence?

Firstly, find out how it happened, why it happened, and how to keep it from happening again?

and after googling it no one else seems to either. 
I guarantee, considering how Google handles all searches related to the 2020 election, that Google's algorithm will bury the actual articles on around page 20 if at all due to concerns of pissing off the FBI and those who run the FBI.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@FLRW
aaand again, reported.
Best.Korea
Debates: 274
Best.Korea
-->
@Greyparrot
You are so sensitive. Wanna hug 🤗
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@Best.Korea
I don't really care, but if we want women to come back to this site, we need to remove the toxic people. For the glory of DART!
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@Greyparrot
Topics like "stolen elections" and "Putinman good" will surely make every women cum 😉
FLRW
FLRW
-->
@Greyparrot

Don't you mean, "'I REALLY DON'T CAREDO U?' 
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@Best.Korea
Lol, it's not the topics that are toxic.
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@Greyparrot
Wink wink
Double_R
Double_R
-->
@Greyparrot
Firstly, find out how it happened, why it happened, and how to keep it from happening again?
Agreed. Note that none of this had to do with the notion that Trump somehow won.

...rather than the current fashion of name calling, censorship, intimidation, and inciting violence?
The violence being incited here is overwhelmingly on the political right.

Name calling... Yeah, welcome to political discourse in 2023. Note that the worst name caller in American politics by far is Donald Trump - the very guy leading the charge on this issue.

Censorship? I believe you mean private companies deciding they don't want their platforms being used to spread misinformation, which the "free market" party somehow seems to be against.

I guarantee, considering how Google handles all searches related to the 2020 election, that Google's algorithm will bury the actual articles on around page 20 if at all due to concerns of pissing off the FBI and those who run the FBI.
Yep, it's all a grand conspiracy involving thousands of election workers all across the country, the country's biggest private for profit companies and our government institutions, including those who worked under the Trump administration. Looks like Trump's die hard base are the only people in the country not in on it.

Public-Choice
Debates: 18
Public-Choice
-->
@Double_R
Let me see if I understand you. The PA government data actually does show a discrepancy. Nobody can explain the discrepancy. Nobody even offers an explanation. But we should ignore it because mainstream networks aren't reporting it?

Do I understand you correctly here? You think 90,000 VERIFIED MISSING voters from the actual ballot reporting software used in PA is no big deal because only conspiracy people are talking about it?

I am not assuming Trump won based off this. I am simply reporting the fact that the ballots are higher by 90,000 than the actual voters. This is a fact. A fact that warrants an audit at the very least.
IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
-->
@Public-Choice
Let me see if I understand you. The PA government data actually does show a discrepancy. Nobody can explain the discrepancy. Nobody even offers an explanation. But we should ignore it because mainstream networks aren't reporting it?
You’re lying. The data you are referring to is incorrect.

“Election audits and experts from both parties have repeatedly shown that the state delivered accurate election results in 2020 and 2021”.

American Thinker is a quack source.

“In the aftermath of Donald Trump's loss in the 2020 U.S. presidential election, the American Thinker published a variety of articles that had claims of election fraud.[7] Faced with a lawsuit from Dominion Voting Systems, Lifson acknowledged that the site had relied upon "discredited sources who have peddled debunked theories".[8] The American Thinker likewise admitted that its election claims were "completely false and have no basis in fact" and that "it was wrong for us to publish these false statements."[9]”

I am not assuming Trump won based off this. I am simply reporting the fact that the ballots are higher by 90,000 than the actual voters.
That’s a lie. You don’t know what you’re talking about because you consume quack sources.

In computer science this is known as GIGO. Garbage in - Garbage out
Double_R
Double_R
-->
@Public-Choice
You think 90,000 VERIFIED MISSING voters from the actual ballot reporting software used in PA is no big deal...
No, I already explained this. They're not missing voters, they're ballots that were cast without voting for one of the three major candidates. This is something we see in every state in every election. There is nothing at all suspicious about this unless you can explain what the rest of us are missing.

But we should ignore it because mainstream networks aren't reporting it?
I'm pointing out that if something so easily verifiable was so egregiously off it would have gained much more attention that being relegated to the dark corners of the internet.

I am not assuming Trump won. I am simply reporting the fact that the ballots are higher by 90,000 than the actual voters. This is a fact. 
Let's for the sake of argument say you're correct. Now what? Why should anyone reading this thread care about that "fact"?
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@Double_R
Yep, it's all a grand conspiracy...
Facebook already got busted complying with FBI censorship rules about the Laptop, there's more than enough credible allegations that Google also complies with the FBI about how to rank sources on the 2020 election. And you shouldn't use the word conspiracy when referring to Jan 6 or this if there's evidence. It connotes that just because 2 or more people are criminals that it's impossible to bring them to justice. You would essentially be admitting Trump is innocent simply because other people were involved.
Sidewalker
Debates: 6
Sidewalker
-->
@Greyparrot
Yes, when asked where the SURE data was in the OP, you basically say it doesn't exist.
OK, OK, it does actually exist, but the middle earth dwelling shapeshifting reptiloids have it.

You don't really believe Soros is a human do you?
oromagi
Debates: 117
oromagi
Why would any honest thinker give one fuck about the SURE SYSTEM number?  That number is broken because the four biggest counties in PA, comprising almost half the population doesn't like SURE SYSTEM.  Everybody agrees that the SURE SYSTEM number had no hope of being accurate with half the necessary data simply not being collected.    Here's an article from  this year with Republicans demanding answers for why the SURE SYSTEM had not been implemented in time for the 2020 election.   Here they are admitting the SURE SYSTEM number will continue to be a broken statistic in 2024. The SURE SYSTEM number is not an actual count of anything in the real world, it is an estimate based on how the Republican half of the state voted in the last election.  Only a fool would compare the SURE SYSTEM estimate to the actual fact of the paper ballot- physical, auditable, traceable reports of every voters individual conduct in voting.  If there's two hundred thousand fake ballots out there, why can't you guys find any examples of voterless ballots?

• Notice- this is an old story.  We aren't discussing something new here.  The Republicans are re-issuing lies about the unreliability of the American voting in time fot the election.  In effect, these stories are not told to be believed but rather told to evoke a certain misanthropic emotion in a MAGA kind of man : we was robbed.

buttmaggot15
buttmaggot15
The election was a scam. We need voter ID and to ban mail in ballots to stop the Biden crime family from doing a repeat. For all we know massive amounts of illegal aliens are registering to vote and influence the electoral process to give them welfare benefits and green cards. They're all in cahoots. We need to MAGA!
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@Sidewalker
but the middle earth dwelling shapeshifting reptiloids have it.
So again, it doesn't exist. I hope you feel just as jocular when elite Republicans use the same holes in the system to install their own puppet in the future.

I hope you have a deep respect for the elite right crowd when they call you a lizard worshipper (or worse) for just asking for basic accountability....
Sidewalker
Debates: 6
Sidewalker
-->
@Greyparrot
I hope you have a deep respect for the elite right crowd when they call you a lizard worshipper
I will call them an adhom troll and report them.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@Sidewalker
Good, maybe we can have an election people can trust then.
Double_R
Double_R
-->
@Greyparrot
Facebook already got busted complying with FBI censorship rules about the Laptop
This is MAGA speak. In English, it means Facebook decided to work with the FBI to minimize the amount of misinformation was being spread around their platform, which was a perfectly reasonable response in the wake of 2016

And you shouldn't use the word conspiracy when referring to Jan 6 or this if there's evidence.
Not talking about January 6th nor am I talking about 2 people, I'm responding to your absurd insinuation that thousands of election workers all across the country, the country's biggest companies and multiple government institutions (including during the Trump administration) are all in on some plot to steal elections.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@Double_R
it means Facebook decided to work with the FBI to minimize the amount of misinformation was being spread around their platform, which was a perfectly reasonable response in the wake of 2016.
I agree, but the FBI isn't "the free market"....far from it.

I'm responding to your absurd insinuation that thousands of election workers all across the country, the country's biggest companies and multiple government institutions (including during the Trump administration) are all in on some plot to steal elections.
That wasn't my insinuation. My insinuation was that Penn election officials objectively screwed up and election protocols are inadequate, and a google search won't likely turn up results on page one due to fears of government retribution. There have been stories for over 2 years about how Trump was going to exploit the same loopholes in the next election, aggressively exploiting the legal practice of the harvesting and the counting of ballots before the envelopes were verified, and yet there still is no discussion allowed on most platforms. For someone who seems to be viscerally anti-Trump, you are surely flippant in the consequences of tossing it all into a bin of "deplorable conspiracies..."

And since Trump is currently leading in 5 of the 6 battleground states, do you really want to take that chance just because your FBI overlords tell you to STFU about the holes in the system?
IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
-->
@buttmaggot15
Another MAGA Moron heard from
IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
Good, maybe we can have an election people can trust then.
Good, maybe we can have an election the morons can trust then.

Fixed

Greyparrot
Greyparrot
Good, maybe we can have another election only a moron would trust then.
Double fixt
Double_R
Double_R
-->
@Greyparrot
My insinuation was that Penn election officials objectively screwed up and election protocols are inadequate, and a google search won't likely turn up results on page one due to fears of government retribution.
What kind of retribution does Google fear exactly? And why do you suppose no one from Google has came out to talk about this?

There have been stories for over 2 years about how Trump was going to exploit the same loopholes in the next election, aggressively exploiting the legal practice of the harvesting and the counting of ballots before the envelopes were verified, and yet there still is no discussion allowed on most platforms.
The discussion is allowed, the spread of dangerous and blatantly false information is what most platforms are rightly combatting.

Fears of what Trump might do is an entirely different subject from baseless claims about what happened in 2020.

For someone who seems to be viscerally anti-Trump, you are surely flippant in the consequences of tossing it all into a bin of "deplorable conspiracies..."
I believe in applying basic logic and critical thinking. If you have evidence to support your claims then provide it. If all you have are paranoia driven theories I really don't care to hear what you have to say.

And my anti-Trumpness has nothing to do with visceral hatred. Trump has demonstrated over and over again, clearer than any politician of our generation and probably in our country's history how unfit he is to be president. Recognizing this basic reality is not about emotions, it's about common sense. Anyone who cannot see it is a moron.

And since Trump is currently leading in 5 of the 6 battleground states, do you really want to take that chance just because your FBI overlords tell you to STFU about the holes in the system?
No one is 'taking any chances' here on anything and the FBI are no one's "overlords". Try again.
Public-Choice
Debates: 18
Public-Choice
-->
@Double_R
They're not missing voters, they're ballots that were cast without voting for one of the three major candidates.

On the 2020 election, only 3 candidates were on the ballot. Trump, Biden, amd Jorgensen:

So you are factually wrong on that.

I'm pointing out that if something so easily verifiable was so egregiously off it would have gained much more attention that being relegated to the dark corners of the internet.
There's plenty of true, alarming stuff the media doesn't report on, like how Israel actually started HAMAS, how they sell china surveillance equipment and their government runs a lot of the surveillance tech companies that the world buys from, for instance.

Or how Congress voted to pass a resolution that turns rare earth mineral mining areas into mational parks instead of approve more rare earth mineral mining.

Or, for fuck sake, Biden and NBC News's financial ties to chinese communist party businesses. Or the fact that George Soros and other billionaires have invested their own money into Chinese EV factories.

You never hear any of that being covered now do you? But it's all true.