Generational trauma....

Author: Greyparrot

Total: 4
Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot

Can anyone explain what "generational trauma" is?
Best.Korea
Debates: 269
Best.Korea
In 2023, anything can be a trauma.

Politics trauma

Prison trauma

School trauma

Job trauma

Traffic trauma

Date trauma

We have long past the age of real men.

What happens when you pay media and psychologists a bunch of money to promote pussy like mentality everywhere?

Have you ever been to a group therapy? People there literally whine about anything. Someone didnt say hello to them today? They whine about it for hours. 

Thank God I had a horrible life so I can whine about things that are actually bad, hence letting me troll therapy sites.

Therapy sites are very hard to troll. You cant use insults or any kind of disrespect. The slightest trolling and you get banned.

However, if I hear someone saying how his life is horrible because someone didnt say hello to him, when I get my turn I talk about how I was raped. Thats how his story loses importance compared to mine. Yeah, we are all so sorry someone didnt say hello to you today, but I was raped and being  raped is obviously worse.
zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@Greyparrot
It's sounds like more bullshit.

Though if expertly diagnosed perhaps one might be entitled to compensation or special treatment.

Yep, just looked at the clip.

She's about as white and indigenous as any other white indigenous person, which doesn't explain why she was driving the wrong way in traffic.

One can only assume that she is suffering from generational stupidity because I have a ridiculous excuse trauma.
sadolite
Debates: 0
sadolite
Generational trauma is never being told no as a child.