The wisdom of primordial Gods!
Lord of Darkness and Light,
I invite you to enter this flesh,
I call you to my body, my mind and my soul,
I welcome you in my heart!
Lord of Ascending Flame,
Open for me the way to your Throne,
Show me the keys to your Stellar Gates,
And guide me on the paths of limitless power!
Lord of Thaumiel,
Ignite the fire of my soul,
So that I may rise forged in your flames,
As a living grail of your Immortal Essence,
From the bonds of flesh to the heart of your Golden Throne!
Emperor of Darkness and Flame,
Empower and protect my soul,
So that I may arise as a living vessel of Draconian Gnosis!
Great Horned King,
Enter this flesh which I offer you as a temple,
And let your immortal blood flow through my veins!
Lucifer, Lord of Ascending Flame,
Let your Fire burn forever in my soul!

Athias
Debates: 20
Athias
That's unfortunate.
Best.Korea
Debates: 270
Best.Korea
-->
@Athias
I want for Lucifer to take my soul. I want for Lucifer to guide me. Lucifer is a mighty Dragon who will create a better Earth.
Athias
Athias
Again, unfortunate.
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@Athias
No, Dragon will win. We can have victory over christ. Dragon will make us prevail. Dragon will make it happen.
zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@Best.Korea
Whatever currently floats your boat.
FLRW
Debates: 0
FLRW
-->
@Best.Korea

Remember that Athias said Beliefs are always true.
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@FLRW
I think Athias is Christian.
Athias
Athias
-->
@FLRW
Remember that Athias said Beliefs are always true.
I don't remember denying the truth of Best.Korea's belief; only, that it was unfortunate.
Athias
Athias
-->
@Best.Korea
I think Athias is Christian.
Athias is a non-religious. I just oppose Luciferianism, which doesn't require subscription to any one Christian denomination, the majority of which I've argued in the past in some form practice Luciferian rituals.
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@Athias
Why do you oppose Luciferianism? 😮
Athias
Athias
-->
@Best.Korea

Athias Post #4:
Generally speaking, no they are not "good" people.
By Christian standards, H-E-double hockey sticks-No.

At best, they deny that the God of Abraham, Jacob, Shem, Moses, Jesus Christ etc. is the one true god, which infracts the first two commandments. At worst, their adherence endorses/compels the practice of ritual child sacrifice as well as sexual congress with children, their consent notwithstanding. (It should be noted that these rituals aren't limited to children.) Luciferians believe in a perverted divine trinity, that is the Father God, the Mother Goddess, and the hermaphrodite (combination of Hermes and Aprhodite) child--the Baphomet, which combined creates the embodiment of Lucifer. I've argued for some time now that the predominant religion on Earth is not Christianity, but Luciferianism because the elite of the most popular "Christian" denomination--Catholicism--including and especially the pope himself are in fact Luciferians. They surreptitiously ingratiate Christians to their Luciferian rituals through innocuous fusions--e.g. "water" baptism.

Most of the "elite," whether they're politicians, international financiers, actors, singers, rappers, athletes, journalists, media personalities and companies (especially Disney), physicians, health officials, lawyers, insurance salesmen, Popes, cardinals, and Bishops etc. are Luciferian. And they hide it in plain sight because many, like Lemming conveyed, have little to no understanding of that which constitutes Luciferianism.
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@Athias
At best, they deny that the God of Abraham, Jacob, Shem, Moses, Jesus Christ etc. is the one true god, which infracts the first two commandments
So they just dont believe in Christian God?

At worst, their adherence endorses/compels the practice of ritual child sacrifice
You mean abortion?

as well as sexual congress with children
So, trans surgeries for minors are a no no?

Luciferians believe in a perverted divine trinity, that is the Father God, the Mother Goddess, and the hermaphrodite (combination of Hermes and Aprhodite) child--the Baphomet
Baphomet is not a bad demon.

I've argued for some time now that the predominant religion on Earth is not Christianity, but Luciferianism
Christianity can never be dominant. Human beings are animals. They want to eat a lot, drink a lot, fuck a lot with everyone, and have lots of money.
In other words, they want to be opposite of that which is Christian value.
Christian value is doomed to fail because Christianity offers nothing real to person, but asks too much from a person.

understanding of that which constitutes Luciferianism
I thought they knew, given so many times it was taught what sins were. Its kinda strange that they dont know, but oh well, score one for the Dragon.
Athias
Athias
-->
@Best.Korea
So they just dont believe in Christian God?
At the very least, not believing in God as the "true" God would constitute a sin.

You mean abortion?
Clever. But, no. I mean murdering infants, toddlers and young children.

So, trans surgeries for minors are a no no?
Do you not understand what sexual congress means? It means sex.

Baphomet is not a bad demon.
I beg to differ. Whether you call him Baphomet, Ba'al, Cernununos, Kush, Saturn, Cronus, Hermaproditus, Osiris, Asar, Pan, Vishnu etc. he's as bad as they come.

Human beings are animals.
By definition, yes.

They want to eat a lot, drink a lot, fuck a lot with everyone, and have lots of money.
Okay.

In other words, they want to be opposite of that which is Christian value.
None of your mentions oppose Christian values. You can eat, drink, and fuck. If you're a male of age, you can fuck your wife and your concubines as many times as you desire. If  you're female of age, you can fuck your husband as much as you want.

Christian value is doomed to fail because Christianity offers nothing real to person, but asks too much from a person.
Does it ask for too much or does it ask for one's best self?

I thought they knew, given so many times it was taught what sins were.
Unfortunately, so many Christians, at least in my experience, know so little about Luciferianism that they can't detect it in the very rituals they themselves practice.

Its kinda strange that they dont know,
When the Latin (Catholic) church presumes to be the authority in all things Christian, it's not surprising that they don't.

Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@Athias
At the very least, not believing in God as the "true" God would constitute a sin.
I mean, sure, thats a sin, but I am not getting the "oh no" vibes there.

I mean murdering infants, toddlers and young children.
So they want to legalize euthanasia for terminally ill children? What are you even talking about? What you are saying sounds like it came from Christian movies. I dont even need to say that Christians are not exactly famous for telling the truth. Christians have a bit twisted image of reality. If you read the Bible, you will see that God of the Bible killed a lot of people, plenty of children too. Bible is the scary book, but people are blind to its horrors. There are no any sacrifices in Luciferianism. Luciferianism is just about pleasure and knowledge, since Lucifer is God of pleasure and knowledge.

Do you not understand what sexual congress means? It means sex.
Well, the word congress did confuse me. I dont usually say sex and congress in same sentence.

I beg to differ. Whether you call him Baphomet, Ba'al, Cernununos, Kush, Saturn, Cronus, Hermaproditus, Osiris, Asar, Pan, Vishnu etc. he's as bad as they come
Why is Baphomet bad?

None of your mentions oppose Christian values. 
Yes, they do. Christianity says to be poor, not to commit adultery, not to eat too much and drink too much (sin of gluttony)...

Does it ask for too much or does it ask for one's best self?
Let me give you advice, dear. When you try to pretend that you are not Christian, try not to praise Christianity so much at the same time. It does kinda blow away your cover.

Unfortunately, so many Christians, at least in my experience, know so little about Luciferianism that they can't detect it in the very rituals they themselves practice
So Dragon wins among Christians too. Oh well.
Athias
Athias
-->
@Best.Korea
I mean, sure, thats a sin, but I am not getting the "oh no" vibes there.
You want a more reactionary response?

So they want to legalize euthanasia for terminally ill children?
No. I mean ritual Molechian child sacrifice.

What you are saying sounds like it came from Christian movies.
I've only seen the one I know about, and it was made by Luciferians.

If you read the Bible, you will see that God of the Bible killed a lot of people, plenty of children too. Bible is the scary book, but people are blind to its horrors.
You mean the Amalekites who were slaughtered for betraying God? The Amalekites who worshiped Lucifer? The Amalekites who attacked the rear of the caravan during the Israelite exodus?

There are no any sacrifices in Luciferianism.
Yes, there are. One of Lucifer's incarnations is Ba'al or as the canaanites knew him, Molech. And he demands sacrifice.

Luciferianism is just about pleasure and knowledge,
Then you're not doing it right.

Well, the word congress did confuse me. I dont usually say sex and congress in same sentence.
Point taken.

Why is Baphomet bad?
You mean other than pederasty and ritual child sacrifice?

Yes, they do. Christianity says to be poor, not to commit adultery, not to eat too much and drink too much (sin of gluttony)...
That is Catholic catechism, which again is an offshoot of the Latin Church. That isn't Christian. As far as adultery, adultery is when a wife sleeps with another man, or a man sleeps with another man's wife. As far as being poor, there is no directive for the masses to "be poor." The Bible warns against idolatry, that is worshiping creations, money, people and possessions.

Let me give you advice, dear. When you try to pretend that you are not Christian, try not to praise Christianity so much at the same time. It does kinda blow away your cover.
This assumes I concern myself with the opinions others have on my stances on religion. I don't have to pretend. I've already admitted that I grew up Christian, and because of my undying love for reading, and my Christian upbringing, I've read the Bible numerous times. And while I have not identified myself as Christian for a while now, that does not mean I've forgotten the teachings or the scriptures. So when eager atheists and/or Luciferians attempt to manipulate passages in the scriptures to service a narrative, well let's just say the remnants of my learning are compelled to clap back.
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@Athias
You want a more reactionary response?
Well, I am still waiting for the "oh no" part.

No. I mean ritual Molechian child sacrifice.
Doesnt exist in Luciferianism.

I've only seen the one I know about, and it was made by Luciferians.
Source: Trust me, bro.

You mean the Amalekites who were slaughtered for betraying God? The Amalekites who worshiped Lucifer? The Amalekites who attacked the rear of the caravan during the Israelite exodus?
No, but nice guess.

Yes, there are. One of Lucifer's incarnations is Ba'al or as the canaanites knew him, Molech. And he demands sacrifice.
I guess we blame Lucifer for the crimes of Ba'al now. 
Dont Christians usually blame everything on Lucifer? Recently I watched a video saying how muslims are worshipping Lucifer.
Really guys, you need to stop blaming everything on one guy.

Then you're not doing it right.
Oh yes, now you are giving instructions too. Usually, someone who thinks all the world problems are a fault of Lucifer, yeah that person is so unfit to give instructions. But Christians always keep giving instructions.

You mean other than pederasty and ritual child sacrifice?
Okay, so you keep lying about Baphomet. You know what, Baphomet doesnt care about your lies. Baphomet is a free demon.

That is Catholic catechism, which again is an offshoot of the Latin Church. That isn't Christian. As far as adultery, adultery is when a wife sleeps with another man, or a man sleeps with another man's wife. As far as being poor, there is no directive for the masses to "be poor." The Bible warns against idolatry, that is worshiping creations, money, people and possessions
Yes, nothing is ever Christianity except your specific version of Christianity. Same is said by every other religious person. Christianity is funny, but we did get somewhere. You did admit that adultery is a sin after claiming it wasnt. Now, do you want me to quote you specific verses of the Bible about overeating and overdrinking, or will you do the search yourself?

This assumes I concern myself with the opinions others have on my stances on religion.
Your current stance is a Christian. Thats what you are. A christian! You have done everything to prove that you are a Christian. Deny it all you want now!
Athias
Athias
-->
@Best.Korea
Well, I am still waiting for the "oh no" part.
Don't hold your breath.

Doesnt exist in Luciferianism.
It most certainly does. You can refer to Ben Franklin, the late Queen Elizabeth, or former Pope Benedict XVI.

Source: Trust me, bro.
You don't have to trust me. The information is out there -- feel free to seek it at your leisure.

No, but nice guess.
Which child was sacrificed to God?

I guess we blame Lucifer for the crimes of Ba'al now. 
Well the latter is an incarnation of the former, so yes.

Dont Christians usually blame everything on Lucifer?
Maybe. You'd have to conduct a census.

Recently I watched a video saying how muslims are worshipping Lucifer.
Modern Islam, unfortunately, like modern Christianity isn't exempt from Luciferian influence. Ever wondered why an Islamic terrorist group would be referred to as "ISIS"?

Okay, so you keep lying about Baphomet. You know what, Baphomet doesnt care about your lies. Baphomet is a free demon.
You know that a demon by definition is evil, right?

You did admit that adultery is a sin after claiming it wasnt.
Quote me verbatim.

Now, do you want me to quote you specific verses of the Bible about overeating and overdrinking, or will you do the search yourself?
Don't change the argument, now. EAT A LOT =/= OVEREATING. DRINK A LOT =/= OVERDRINKING. Nice try.

Your current stance is a Christian. Thats what you are. A christian!
Naturally, you would know this better than I do.

Deny it all you want now!
No need to deny that which I am not.

Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@Athias
It most certainly does. You can refer to Ben Franklin, the late Queen Elizabeth, or former Pope Benedict XVI.
Yeah, who ever you point to is Lucifer. Got it.

You don't have to trust me. The information is out there -- feel free to seek it at your leisure.
So no sources. Okay.

Which child was sacrificed to God?
While the Bible does talk about humans being sacrificed to Christian God of the Bible, I was talking about all the children God of the Bible killed.

Well the latter is an incarnation of the former, so yes
You mean according to Christians?

Modern Islam, unfortunately, like modern Christianity isn't exempt from Luciferian influence. Ever wondered why an Islamic terrorist group would be referred to as "ISIS"?
Yeah yeah it all makes sense now.

You know that a demon by definition is evil, right?
You mean by Christian definition? Yeah, big surprise there. 

Demon tells you to live life in pleasure. Christians dont want you to do that. Christians prefer self-torture.
Demons are not evil. They are just sane. Demon wants pleasure. But yes, tell us again your Christian dogma.

Don't change the argument, now. EAT A LOT =/= OVEREATING. DRINK A LOT =/= OVERDRINKING. Nice try.
Why are you screaming?

Anyway, I thought that it was obvious what I meant, because I did refer to sins, but I guess in your case unless someone draws you exact map to location you get lost immediatelly.

You can keep denying that you are a Christian, but its not convincing anyone at this point. You think like a Christian. You say things only Christian would say. Yeah...