Nikki Haley is pro-choice

Author: IwantRooseveltagain

Total: 53
IwantRooseveltagain
Debates: 0
IwantRooseveltagain
Haley says she doesn’t want to be judged for her stance on having an abortion nor will she judge others for their choice. That makes her Pro-choice.

Pro-choice people think each individual should decide if they get an abortion or not. They don’t say all women must get abortions, they say it’s up to each individual.

Pro-life people say not only would they never get an abortion, they don’t want anyone else to get one either.

If you say you won’t judge women (or pass laws to stop them) for getting an abortion then your pro-choice.

FLRW
FLRW
-->
@IwantRooseveltagain

See, there are some smart Republicans.
Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
Also Dick Cheney in 3 inch heels. Natural born killer.
Best.Korea
Debates: 270
Best.Korea
I am pro-choice because I dont think giving birth is something great. It would be great if everyone's life was perfect. Now, if children live with parents who didnt want them in the first place, its not gonna be great.

Children demand dedication, and its not "give birth and forget". Anyone who thinks its "give birth and forget" is just raising criminals. Having children is like having an additional job, even harder than your regular job. I am not sure why would anyone be pro-life when life thats going to be created is going to suck.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@Best.Korea
Someone should film 3rd trimester abortions to cater to the snuff crowd. It would be very profitable.
John_C_87
John_C_87
-->
@IwantRooseveltagain
Isn't the issue about female United States Consitutional Right?
When did it just become about only criminal law with pro-choice and pro-life?
John_C_87
John_C_87
-->
@Best.Korea
I am pro-choice because I dont think giving birth is something great. It would be great if everyone's life was perfect. Now, if children live with parents who didnt want them in the first place, its not gonna be great.
So, you believe a criminal murder, or attempted murder charge can be brought against all childeren who are not born yet?
At conception?

Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@Greyparrot
I am not into snuff. I am just rational. What Christians want is to force child births and place children in abusive families to create more rapists.

Whats more notable is that Christians are more likely to be child abusers, so really I understand why Christians oppose birth control. They want children to be born so that they can abuse them.

I wish my parents aborted me, but just because I didnt get to be aborted doesnt mean I have a right to deny other children of being aborted too.
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@John_C_87
Sorry, I dont speak whatever that is.
John_C_87
John_C_87
-->
@FLRW
See, there are some smart Republicans.
The irony here in America is that everyone is a Republican for this nation is a republic for which a flag of democracy stands. Being highly intelligentwould me a person understands the facts about this connection made by Unitedstate of law as Universal right of Constitution. They don't.
ILikePie5
Debates: 2
ILikePie5
Nikki Haley is a neo-con. I would never vote for her.
John_C_87
John_C_87
-->
@Best.Korea
Sorry, I dont speak whatever that is.
You say pro-choice and may have even or may offically documented the verbal choice on a ballot as a process of voting like being in a jury in a criminal trial, correct? A consequence of the choice of apersonal taking part in the pratice of criminal law and equality is that the baby inside the mothercan be held accountable for trying to kill its mother. This happens everysingle time a woman is simple found to be pregnant surviving birth is not always a fact of truth to all women in the practice of medicine.

I repeat the failure of all protesters as 1st Amendment grievance has been the lack of development of United States Constitutional Right.
Sidewalker
Debates: 6
Sidewalker
-->
@IwantRooseveltagain
Haley says she doesn’t want to be judged for her stance on having an abortion nor will she judge others for their choice. That makes her Pro-choice.

Pro-choice people think each individual should decide if they get an abortion or not. They don’t say all women must get abortions, they say it’s up to each individual.

Pro-life people say not only would they never get an abortion, they don’t want anyone else to get one either.

If you say you won’t judge women (or pass laws to stop them) for getting an abortion then your pro-choice.

I'm pro none-of-my-business, when women came up with the idea that men should stay out of it, I think that was the best thing that could happen. 

On the other hand, I do think men should be able to tell women what to do with their bodies, but that's only "recreationally" :)

FLRW
FLRW
-->
@Sidewalker

I do think men should be able to tell women what to do with their bodies, but that's only "recreationally" 

Tru Dat !
John_C_87
John_C_87
-->
@Sidewalker
I'm pro none-of-my-business, when women came up with the idea that men should stay out of it, I think that was the best thing that could happen. 
No, it is not the best thing that ever happened, it is one of the worst things to ever happen in the legislation of constitutional law. Women told men to stay out of it only after they attacked the Declaration of Independence which had described that all men are created equal as a law of nature accusing the declaration of American  Independence, American Constitution, and all men of being sexist for holding all males equal before criminal law. Placing the men who knew and sacrificed to establish meaningful links to established justice in great danger This equality between all came by way of the legislation of United State Constitutional Right. Some women have made illegal by generization of criminal law. Then forcing a male to helpthem without pay or equal protection under the law to write a United States Constitutional right as it relates to the criminal law it is to explain as inalienable right.

I do not blame all females as Presadera for the mistake, I blame the men who have helped and aided women including those men in Executive office. As they should have been the ones who had known better and acted and are acting out against American Constitution for popularity in politics now. As a Armed Service observation or An American Independent Military observation Executive officer # 45 and #46 should be impeached, by armed service tribunal, they are both unfit for command as President of the United States of American.
John_C_87
John_C_87
-->
@FLRW
@Sidewalker
I'm not telling women what to do, I am doing what all women have ask of a man all along, establish a United States Constitutional Right. Open field combat as a civil war is not a honorable way to fight a lack of United State Constitutional Right. It is even greater dishonor when the request comes without common defense of the Constitutional welfare of all people. Including the posterity of a nation.
IlDiavolo
IlDiavolo
The US is breaking into pieces and you're discussing about the abortion. Lol.
ILikePie5
Debates: 2
ILikePie5
The funny part is that because single women overwhelmingly vote Democrat, Democrats win elections. Married women, single men, and married men all on average vote Republican. It’s the single women though who disproportionately vote Dem. That should tell you everything you need to know 
IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
-->
@ILikePie5
The funny part is that because single women overwhelmingly vote Democrat, Democrats win elections. Married women, single men, and married men all on average vote Republican. It’s the single women though who disproportionately vote Dem. 
College educated people vote Democrat.

Rural people, especially those without a college degree vote Republican 

hey-yo
Debates: 24
hey-yo
Uethenasia and assisted suicide take similar stances. However, we still see a stance against these positions for ethical reasons. The stance against abortion is similar. where an option to act immoral or potentially immoral is viewed as something to he avoided. 

Ex: slavery was legal in u.s.  not everyone must own a slave but it was up to the individual if they wanted to own a slave.

Heck I think this was even an argument for slavery. 

Well yeah. If you compare any given act to that of murder, you wouldn't want it to be an individual option. Just like abolitionists that sought "everyone should not own slaves." If you believe an act is immoral (ergo unjust and harmful to society & individuals) then you wouldn't want it to exist period. 

We should recognize that there are anti-abortionists who are not pro life. Some may want to allow abortion for rare cases but still prohibit it as a free choice for anyone to have. 

Uh, no. To not judge is not the same as dont pass laws to prevent abortion. There are many anti abortion clinics and support groups that help women who have had abortions then realized they made a horrible mistake. Ive gone to said groups. No one is judged and many speak on their experiences freely. 
hey-yo
Debates: 24
hey-yo
-->
@Sidewalker
What? 
So there is a non recreational cercumstance where a man should tell a woman what to do with her body? 
Swagnarok
Debates: 7
Swagnarok
Unfortunate, but it goes to show that Republicans aren't mindless NPCs who all think exactly alike and have the exact same political takes. There's some diversity of thought here. Unlike in a certain other party.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@ILikePie5
The funny part is that because single women overwhelmingly vote Democrat, Democrats win elections. Married women, single men, and married men all on average vote Republican. It’s the single women though who disproportionately vote Dem. That should tell you everything you need to know.

It's because women are married to the government.
Public-Choice
Debates: 18
Public-Choice
Thanks for adding another reason for me not to vote for her. As if I needed more than 20
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@Swagnarok
Republicans aren't mindless NPCs
Umm yes they are. Thats why they are mostly Christians. If you want mindless, just research Christianity. Most of MAGA are Christian. Trump has more sins than Satan. Trump is MAGA's God. So yes, your God is a literal Satan.
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@ILikePie5
The funny part is that because single women overwhelmingly vote Democrat, Democrats win elections
I thought that democrats didnt win elections, but stole the elections?

You guys really need to work on consistency of your lies. I always say that consistency is important. Now personally I dont practice consistency, but yeah you seem to need it.
John_C_87
John_C_87
-->
@ILikePie5
The funny part is that because single women overwhelmingly vote Democrat, Democrats win elections. Married women, single men, and married men all on average vote Republican. It’s the single women though who disproportionately vote Dem. That should tell you everything you need to know 
That's notfun..... What is really funny is that people are totally unaware every personin American politics is republican as a united state constitutional right. Whenwe then have political associates based on a media promotional party, it isoften to attempt at the ruin united state of law and it's connection withestablished justice, bad news sells airtime and cite hits, it is also astatistical way to run for Executive officer. Both of these conditions can becounterproductive to writing as proper legislation of law as United States ofConstitutional Right so the magic of misdirection can continue.

Nikki Halley is like billions of other women, a female just tired of having people say the wisk to all females as a united state with birth is not United State consitutional describaOkay, I admit itthe lie told by all the protestors in the streets, radio, computer, and T.V. publiclyfighting for female United States Constitutional right since the 1960’s about abortion,didn’t even address the idea abortion is connected to murder and they didn’teven establish an American way to hold that Constitutional as right beforeestablished justice for the people.                                                                    ble and must remain a act of Congressional criminal legisation. It is not true, being in favor of a choice hat is not a United States Constitutional Right of law by the use of abortion will never become one. Being in favor of life does not mean that a United State Constitutional right will ever come either. Abortion isn't even a whole truth meaning all that was need to describe a criminal act as whole truth in the legislation of criminal law was to write and say pregnancy abortion. Then it would then be clear that a women is admiting that she is ording the officle use of lethal force publicly without publicly giving common defense to suport the tranquility of the gedneral welfare making such a legal request a United State Consitutional start. Female-specific amputation is not abortion nor is it pregnancy abortion it is a direction towards a United States Consitutional Right.

Okay, I admit itthe lie told by all the protestors in the streets, radio, computer, and T.V. publiclyfighting for female United States Constitutional right since the 1960’s about abortion,didn’t even address the idea abortion is connected to murder and they didn’teven establish an American way to hold that Constitutional as right beforeestablished justice for the people.                                                                    
IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
-->
@hey-yo
There are many anti abortion clinics and support groups that help women who have had abortions then realized they made a horrible mistake. 
Define many. List all of these anti abortion clinics and support groups you speak of.

What proof do you have that these women realized they “made a horrible mistake”.

To not judge is not the same as dont pass laws to prevent abortion.
So abortion is so terrible, but you would never judge someone for doing it. That’s what Haley says.

I don’t recall anyone taking that position on slavery or slave owners.

Imagine, someone from the anti-slavery movement saying “I don’t judge slave owners, I understand they are just trying to get rich by owning slaves, but I just think it’s wrong”

I’m unapologetically anti-slavery, but I don’t judge slave owners as bad people! Lol
IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
-->
@hey-yo
Nikki Haley must not believe that abortion is murder or akin to murder. If she did she certainly would judge people who are pro-choice and she would judge people who have had an abortion.
IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
-->
@hey-yo
Ive gone to said groups. No one is judged and many speak on their experiences freely. 
Sounds like you had an abortion.