This site is disappointing

Author: Analgesic.Spectre

Total: 109
ResurgetExFavilla
Debates: 0
ResurgetExFavilla
I realize that you're deluded/dumb enough to genuinely believe that.
RationalMadman
Debates: 565
RationalMadman
-->
@ResurgetExFavilla
Do you know that I'd be banned for calling you the same?
Analgesic.Spectre
Debates: 1
Analgesic.Spectre
Do you realise you're one of the people she described?
And I thought I was about to miss my daily dose of autism on steroids...
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Analgesic.Spectre
Is he not? Who are the ones you described then if not REF?
Analgesic.Spectre
Analgesic.Spectre
Do you know that I'd be banned for calling you the same?
Yes, it's just not fair.

If only your bans could be permanent...

RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Analgesic.Spectre
Do you realise you are joking to deflect from the truth behind what I said? 
Analgesic.Spectre
Analgesic.Spectre
Is he not? Who are the ones you described then if not REF?
Here is a radical, unorthodox trick that I've learned from spending countless hours on this debate website. I'm not sure you're worthy of such information, but I'll give you the benefit of the doubt (I guess it's good karma).

Now, this is going to be complicated, so make sure you read all the steps VERY carefully, so as to avoid serious harm.

Ready?

Here is how to determine the ones I described:

1. Read the thread.

RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Analgesic.Spectre
I did so. Do you know that I was most specifically referring to (although he applies to your OP as well) the statement you made about the real problem people on the site being the ones most happy with how things are who taunt and goad those opposing it?
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Analgesic.Spectre
Your OP doesn't seem to clarify who you're referring to, it leaves that up to the reader.
KingLaddy01
KingLaddy01
-->
@Analgesic.Spectre
RM is a waste of your brain's exercise, even if not much of it needs to be used to disassemble the bunk he spews. 

RationalMadman
RationalMadman
@KingLaddy01
What do you think would happen to me if I said the same about you?
Analgesic.Spectre
Analgesic.Spectre
Your OP doesn't seem to clarify who you're referring to, it leaves that up to the reader.
Wow, you were so close, RM. I am incredibly proud of you. You came SO close to following the 1 step.

You see, and this is in no way a sleight against your intellect, there is a difference between "thread" and "OP" -- they're not actually the same. The "thread" is the OP and every comment that comes after it, whilst the "OP" is just the opening comment.

So, when I say: "Read the thread," I don't just mean the OP, but everything that comes after it, too.

I know, it's VERY complicated. It actually took me 1 whole second to understand the difference. But you are a very, very special boy (and I do mean special), so you have the amazing ability to see the difference. Believe in yourself.

So proud : >

KingLaddy01
KingLaddy01
RM everything you are doing has been condensed into a short period of time, which is why you keep getting banned. Obviously you have been allowed to say the  some of the same things that we do verbatim, but when you escalate it to the point where you get so vexed that you need doxx somebody or the "kingladdy will/would beat the shit out of his kids" shit you pulled, that is when you rightfully get banned. 
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Analgesic.Spectre
And you are a barely special girl (and I do mean scarily far from special), so you have the amazing ability to point out to me where in this thread you make it apparent who you are and are not referring to as a good quality or bad quality poster.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
@KingLaddy01
I didn't say beat the shit out of his kids. I said he'd tell them to get 'thick skinned' to handle his emotional abuse.

I perhaps didn't specify the 'emotional' part, now I get why the analogy didn't hit home and why people took it as meaning that.

I also think you took the analogy as being an insult, if that's an insult then I suppose I am blackmailed by bsh1 and the CoC to take it back. Therefore, I take it back and I am so very sorry for having suggested that you'd ever tell your children to get 'thick skinned' if they're weird or something that you consider worth verbally abusing.  I think you'll be a great, empathetic father to your offspring, go you!
KingLaddy01
KingLaddy01
-->
@Analgesic.Spectre
Sorry that he is so slow that you practically have to be a special ed teacher here.

On a side note, we should give him a big, star-shaped "you tried" sticker. He should cherish it, as he gets that way small accomplishments on inconsequential matters such as this site.

KingLaddy01
KingLaddy01
My bad. You did say I would drive them to suicide, which in that case, is unjustifiable. 

My point stands. You were rightfully banned because you couldn't stop sperging out.

RationalMadman
RationalMadman
@KingLaddy01

Can you please stop saying 'sperging out' not even due to the stigma behind that but because by saying that you seem to be unable to say why I deserved the ban and those abusing me didn't deserve it even more so or at least equally so.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
on inconsequential matters such as this site.
Do you realise this directly makes you the type of user Analgesic is exposing or addressing in this thread?

KingLaddy01
KingLaddy01
It was within the same week that you had received what I assume would be your 1st or 2nd ban, and objectively nastier than calling you "autistic" or whatever else the others might have said.

thett3
Debates: 2
thett3
someone is winning this flame war handedly 
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
I don't quite know what you are referring to KingLaddy but I guess I'm just too spergastically defunct in the head to get it.
KingLaddy01
KingLaddy01
I don't care about the site that much lol. You on the contrary, want to be head mod and are also too socially inept to have real relationships.
KingLaddy01
KingLaddy01
Fixed
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
I have real relationships. I needn't prove that to someone online as I agree with you, your online-user opinion of me is so beneath me. Actually, to be fair to myself here and my care for the site, I am not saying I want to prove to people IRL that my real relationships exist or don't exist either.

I also think that your inability to comprehend emotional depth is why you don't know of the actual deep agony that the thin-skinned experience at the hands of merciless non-physically-damaging bullying. Emotions matter and they can be very real indeed even online.

I do love the website KingLaddy and it hurts me deeply when I see scum ruining it. The fact the guy in charge saw me as worse than them is a shame and something I hope to alter as I clean up my act and help him see the dark-side of those he sided with when banning me.

I am not here to be abused by you and you are not entitled to be here to abuse me. You may think you can and laugh your head off sadistically at me for now and that's fine, get your kicks how you want but don't think the joy you got out of mocking and breaking me down is any justification for the way you got said enjoyment.
KingLaddy01
KingLaddy01
I notice you have a common habit for flinging my statements back at me, obviously because you have nothing lol. 

You are going to deny that you doxxed me time and time again. If more people knew that, they would understand that I am not evil and that I have no reason to feel empathy fo you. I feel empathy for those who actually go through hard shit in their lives, not poons who bleed over memes. 

It is a common thing with liberals. They want to define society strictly by their feelings and if it does not match it they are "abusive", even if it is a crab gif. 

Debating you is a fool's errand. Play the victim all you wish, but we know how that always shakes out.

KingLaddy01
KingLaddy01
^I know people will make this about how I think all liberals are like this. 

More than a healthy amount are, that's my answer to anyone who says what I wrote above.

RationalMadman
RationalMadman
@KingLaddy01

I am 100% the victim of your and others' abuse. RM never played the victim from day 1 to now, he was the victim. Only difference here is he's like 6x smarter than day 1 RM and playing you like a fiddle.

KingLaddy01
KingLaddy01
You can keep convincing yourself that you are the victor, but so far all we have seen are examples that you get played like a fiddle yourself once you are backed into a corner, and you have gone as far as to doxx me, which at least has been witnessed by a select few users, so I can confirm that discord users side with me.

Your impulsivity will be your downfall. You keep weeping about despite your chest puffing, and you keep getting yourself banned because you don't have the half of a brain it takes to realize that your actions can determine how you are treated. It's like I have to be a teacher as well. I won't be around here for much longer as the only reason I have been here is because you are on your bullshit again. 

You have no future on this site. You will probably just be a prick towards REF instead of me come January and you will be banned again for godknowswhat. You will never be the mod and you will bring about constant reminders of why you are banned. 

Goldtop
Goldtop
I didn't say beat the shit out of his kids. I said he'd tell them to get 'thick skinned' to handle his emotional abuse.
Here is exactly what you said...

They are damaged by you. You're the type of dad to literally drive your kids to the point of suicide I don't doubt it for a second. You'll justify it all if they don't kill themselves successfully in their adulthood saying you 'shaped them' and likely alienate your wife along the way and die a bitter old fuck who couldn't make anyone happy but himself and other sadists like him at the sake of their victims.