This site is disappointing

Author: Analgesic.Spectre

Total: 109
RationalMadman
Debates: 565
RationalMadman
-->
@Goldtop
Thanks for helping me out by quoting what I couldn't (If I quoted it I'd get punished for bringing it up again and saying it via quote).

KingLaddy01
Debates: 0
KingLaddy01
Adieu. I have a life to intend to, with a goal that surely doesn't involve failing to be the mod of a site that will inevitably collapse faster than you can say "Stop abusing me".

RationalMadman
RationalMadman
@KingLaddy01

KingLaddy01
KingLaddy01
-->
@Goldtop
I already realized that.

Does not take away from my point.

KingLaddy01
KingLaddy01
Lol. 

triangle.128k
triangle.128k
lol.

Honestly I didn't expect anything different. Zarroette's an angry and mentally unstable lunatic that always tries to project a self-righteous "I'm so much smarter than you idiots" attitude. Quite a waste of time for you guys to be putting up with her lmao.

Just look at her record on Debate.org lol.
Analgesic.Spectre
Debates: 1
Analgesic.Spectre
-->
@triangle.128k
Honestly I didn't expect anything different. Zarroette's an angry and mentally unstable lunatic that always tries to project a self-righteous "I'm so much smarter than you idiots" attitude. Quite a waste of time for you guys to be putting up with her lmao.
You say not to waste time with me, but then you recently spend time with me constructing a response: (https://www.debateart.com/forum/topics/915?page=2&post_number=40).

But who cares about consistency, right?

Just look at her record on Debate.org lol.
Yeah let's do that: (https://www.debate.org/Zarroette/):

- 145 debates with a win ratio of 92.25%.
- 5,077 Elo -- the highest of any heterosexual female, and that puts me on the front page of the debate leaderboard
- 1384 votes (you'd think if I was a "mentally unstable lunatic," I wouldn't be able to post an acceptable vote)
- I'm currently 20 and I already have a Bachelor's degree

Please tell me how that is "mentally unstable". Please tell me why I don't have a right to assume I'm smarter than a lot of people. Please tell me why I shouldn't be angered by people, like you, making horribly wrong claims like this.
Analgesic.Spectre
Analgesic.Spectre
-->
@KingLaddy01
Sorry that he is so slow that you practically have to be a special ed teacher here.
Talking to RM, I've gained a lot of respect for special ed teachers -- this is very hard :(

On a side note, we should give him a big, star-shaped "you tried" sticker. He should cherish it, as he gets that way small accomplishments on inconsequential matters such as this site.
I was going to do that, but I was worried he would eat it.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Analgesic.Spectre
I have a lot of respect for all teachers. Teaching is a sacred job in all cultures and societies.
Analgesic.Spectre
Analgesic.Spectre
Do you have respect for me, RM?
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Analgesic.Spectre
Yes, you are great at bullying me.
KingLaddy01
KingLaddy01
I was going to do that, but I was worried he would eat it.
I love the wisecrack that you post in these forums. The beautiful way you flex on others sheds ungovernable tears of delight. 

Also, can someone just be a DART tard guard and contain this 7 year old sperg? 
ResurgetExFavilla
ResurgetExFavilla
Whenever someone @s Cassie and throws shade

Analgesic.Spectre
Analgesic.Spectre
-->
@KingLaddy01
I love the wisecrack that you post in these forums. The beautiful way you flex on others sheds ungovernable tears of delight. 
:)

Analgesic.Spectre
Analgesic.Spectre
-->
@ResurgetExFavilla
Oh well, I guess the secret about me having dozens of tactical nukes is out.

If only I had politely disagreed with people, instead of making the minor mistake of nuking their cities...
ResurgetExFavilla
ResurgetExFavilla
-->
@Analgesic.Spectre
The RM exchange was more along the lines of this though:

KingLaddy01
KingLaddy01
-->
@ResurgetExFavilla
Pretty overkill if you ask me. Anything that exists can penetrate his thin skin. If he does so much as to think that oxygen in the air is attacking him, his veins will be stimulated from his internal vexation. The slightest poke from an atom will cause a violent autistic fit from every cell in his body. 

triangle.128k
triangle.128k
-->
@Analgesic.Spectre
You say not to waste time with me, but then you recently spend time with me constructing a response: (https://www.debateart.com/forum/topics/915?page=2&post_number=40).

But who cares about consistency, right?
I too am puzzled at myself.

Yeah let's do that: (https://www.debate.org/Zarroette/):

- 145 debates with a win ratio of 92.25%.
- 5,077 Elo -- the highest of any heterosexual female, and that puts me on the front page of the debate leaderboard
- 1384 votes (you'd think if I was a "mentally unstable lunatic," I wouldn't be able to post an acceptable vote)
- I'm currently 20 and I already have a Bachelor's degree

Please tell me how that is "mentally unstable". Please tell me why I don't have a right to assume I'm smarter than a lot of people. Please tell me why I shouldn't be angered by people, like you, making horribly wrong claims like this.

"Hahahaha I'm so much smarter than other people, LOOK AT MY DDO RECORD GUIZ IM SO SMART UR ALL DUM XD" I too believe myself to be a genius for winning a few debates on an ONLINE website - most of which are noobsnipes.

You sure are insecure, aren't you? 

Anyways, by your DDO record, I was referring more to things like this: https://www.debate.org/forums/personal/topic/39547/7/#1442044
Analgesic.Spectre
Analgesic.Spectre
-->
@triangle.128k
I too am puzzled at myself.
Nothing puzzling at all. You're just a hypocrite.

"Hahahaha I'm so much smarter than other people, LOOK AT MY DDO RECORD GUIZ IM SO SMART UR ALL DUM XD" I too believe myself to be a genius for winning a few debates on an ONLINE website - most of which are noobsnipes.

You sure are insecure, aren't you?
Right, so you accuse me of several things, and when I give pretty conclusive evidence that I'm none of those things, you attempt to mock me based on half of the proof.

If proving you wrong makes me insecure (lol), then so be it.

Anyways, by your DDO record, I was referring more to things like this
It's more than four and a half years old...