So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you?

Author: Best.Korea

Total: 51
Deb-8-a-bull
Debates: 0
Deb-8-a-bull
The animals don't really have a "do to others as to u" kind of thing hey. 
He makes animals that run around killing others. 
Soooooo
If god cared so so much about not doing bad to others as to yourself nonsense 
He wouldn't  make lions and tigers and bears.  
Because 
He made big scary don't give a fuck type animals. 
Oh and butterflies and ponys. 

Surly One couldn't  Make a  T-rex With not harming others in mind. 
A mosquito to a trex.  Deadly "animals"  
But thats a different post. 

What im trying to say is. 
A Good guy with like good in him , 
would make butterflies,  puffins , unicorns, and pound puppies.  
And around every corner you run into one. 
And the interaction makes your day. 

No lions. 
No tigers.  
No bears. 

Orrrrrrrrrrr.
Do to chicken as you would like done to yourself .
Do to moo cow .

Do get me started on they way we Torture seafood.  

Stephen
Stephen
-->
@hey-yo
Why don't you simply show me how I have misquoted the idiot?

I just did chico. .

You haven't shown me anywhere in those posts above where I have misquoted the Reverend Tradesecret,   for the simple reason I haven't misquoted him at all. 
So. Would you like the actual quotes instead of just these links ?   #23 and here  #11 

Mr.BrotherD.Thomas
Mr.BrotherD.Thomas
-->
@hey-yo

Hey-yo,

YOUR QUOTE ABOUT THE BIBLE AND LOVE: "We should also remember that this single passage is not the be all end all. There are other passages that, when combined, develop the means to love others and ourselves. So hard to find when we focus so much on single lines eh?"

In the following "single line" Bible passage below that focus' on the biblical axiom that you can't love your family members, but you are to HATE them instead to be able to follow Jesus, therefore, how did your family members react when you told them that you had to HATE THEM to be a true follower of Jesus as the verse below so states?

JESUS SAID: “If anyone comes to me and does not hate his own father and mother and wife and children and brothers and sisters, yes, and even his own life, he cannot be my disciple." (Luke 14:26)

Your answer to the above bible verse is barring your pathetic biography that has ZERO content, just like Miss Tradesecrets biography as well, in explaining your assumed Christianity!  Don't think that Jesus as God is not watching you in disdain in not giving credence to His faith of Christianity because of your VACANT biography!  (Hebrews 4:13)

Mr.BrotherD.Thomas
Mr.BrotherD.Thomas
-->
@Stephen
@hey-yo

Stephen,

Like I have said many times, and facetiously,  it's like the moderators posted a sign outside of of DEBATEART that says; "We Welcome ALL Bible Stupid pseudo-christians to the Religion Forum" where hey-yo most certainly represents this ungodly faction! LOL!

We have to add "hey-yo" to the ever growing list of Bible Stupids®️ like Seth Brown, Miss Tradesecret, YouFound_Lxam, et al, where I am sure that it even amazes Jesus as God in these aforementioned pseudo-christians, in just how Bible stupid they truly are.

These Bible fools will pay upon Judgment Day for sure: “But as for the cowardly, the faithless, the detestable, as for murderers, the sexually immoral, sorcerers, idolaters, and all liars, their portion will be in the lake that burns with fire and sulfur, which is the second death.” (Revelation 21:8)

hey-yo
Debates: 24
hey-yo
-->
@Mr.BrotherD.Thomas
Oh hey you are not banned anymore. Good for you. 
Mr.BrotherD.Thomas
Mr.BrotherD.Thomas
-->
@hey-yo

hey-yo,

YOUR RUNAWAY QUOTE FROM MY POST #34 TO YOU: "Oh hey you are not banned anymore. Good for you. "

Hmmmm, wait a minute, what did you forget to do in relation to my post #34 directed to you, let's see .............. OH YEAH, you are taking the position that our #1 Bible Stupid Fool Miss Tradesecret has to do all the time, and that is to RUN AWAY from a biblical axiom that is inspired by Jesus because she is to embarrassed to even try and answer it!  LOL!

Therefore, since you are a pseudo-christian at best, do you think that you can come up with an answer to said post to save yourself further embarrassment in front of the membership? Yes? Maybe? Scared?   Ask Miss Tradesecret to help you, of which will be more great COMEDY for the two of you in making us laugh at your ungodly and irrational response!  LOL!

NEXT PSEUDO-CHRISTIAN LIKE "HEY-YO" THAT HAS TO RUN AWAY FROM A GODLY POST TO THEM THAT REQUIRES THEM TO GIVE AN ANSWER, WILL BE ...?

Deb-8-a-bull
Deb-8-a-bull
THUS
Its not like . 
God did / does to Muslims as he done did and does  to the christians.  
This certainly is not the case.   

The Do to others as you have them do to you.
DOESN'T WORK.  
It don't. 
Except for the ultra basic.  

What if you are always doing the doing to others. 
But they never do it unto you. 

Its a complete load of Doo Doo. 

Are both of these correct. 
Christians do to Muslims as they would have Muslims do to them. 

Orrrrrr.

Christians do to  christians what christians would do to themselves 

For starters.  Christians do what god tells em , not what any willy nilly kunt wants.
they dont mearly do what they want and think. 

They got do do for brains 

Deb-8-a-bull
Deb-8-a-bull
 'Applying lipstick ' 

Would you DO me ? 

Id DO me.   

Id do me so fuckking hard. 

( And,,,, (  cue , music. )
Goodbye horses,  im flying over you. 
Goodbye horses, im flying  flying , flying over youuuuu. 

' tucks penis between legs and dances ' 

Or is it,   crying over you. 

Deb-8-a-bull
Deb-8-a-bull
NO BUT SERIOUSLY. .....
If do to others as youd have them to youself was like a REALLY REAL  RULE. 

One on site wouldn't make posts about the ABSOLUTE stupidity of another on site. 

Fukin.
BAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM. 

' carries on singing a tune ' 

Oh how ,
do ,
you do what ya do to me. 

Nike. Just does it. 

And a extra bonus point there because,  NIKE was a god right ? 
I think it was. 

1 google later.....
NIKE . Was a goddess.  That counts as a god right. ?

Weve got rid of he norse but hey. 
As we did the withches.
hey-yo
hey-yo
-->
@Mr.BrotherD.Thomas
... Oh. You replied? This is my normal reaction to trolls. 

:) 

Mr.BrotherD.Thomas
Mr.BrotherD.Thomas
-->
@hey-yo

hey-yo,

YOUR PITIFUL UNCHRISTIAN LIKE QUOTE:  ... Oh. You replied? This is my normal reaction to trolls." 

Oh, I get it, so you too are afraid to even TRY and answer Jesus' inspired words in my post #33, https://www.debateart.com/forum/topics/10114/posts/416968  therefore you being a pseudo-christian at best, has to be remembered as a total Bible Stupid Fool®️ within this Religion Forum, congratulations!

In turn, YOU ARE THE TROLL within this Religion Forum for always RUNNING AWAY from Jesus' true words!  How embarrassing can you get in front of the membership?

NEXT PSEUDO-CHRISTIAN LIKE "HEY-YOU" THAT RUNS AWAY FROM JESUS' TRUE WORDS IN FRONT OF THE MEMBERSHIP BECAUSE THEY CAN'T ADDRESS THEM, AND REMAIN INTELLIGENT LOOKING IN THE AFTERMATH, WILL BE ...?

Tradesecret
Debates: 2
Tradesecret
-->
@hey-yo
True. Even if someone is athiest, they should look into context and depth, not just simplicity. The bible is more dynamic and complex than greek mythology. 
I agree.  However, some of the Atheists on this site don't even understand that there is a context, let alone a context with depth.  They play with words and think they are amusing or clever.  

Still, where there is life, there is hope.   And please don't confuse life with intelligence.  
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@hey-yo
@Mr.BrotherD.Thomas
Tradesecret wrote @ hey-yo "some of the Atheists on this site don't even understand that there is a context, let alone a context with depth".

Its a MIRACLE! . The Reverend Tradesecret  actually finally agrees with what I have been saying about the scriptures since the day I joined this forum and after years of him denying this fact and repeatedly telling me that the bible is;

"Crystal clear. Unambiguous".

Tradesecret "Well,I for one, do not believe that the bible is ambiguous at all. It is clear. Crystal clear in fact". #55

"And that the bible authors knew exactly what it was they wish to convey to its reader".

Theauthors in the bible are pretty clear about what they want tocommunicate.  #62

The Reverend had- up until this point- denied that there isn't any great " mystery to the scriptures" too, but then goes on to tell others to look for and think "mystery".🤣

What an utter contradictory clown the Reverend Tradesecret continues to be.

He just cannot help himself.  It simply shows that for the want of attention and conversation this bible dunce is willing contradict himself, willing to tell lies and willing  deny what is actually written in scripture if it garners him the slightest bit of attention.

As I have said many times Tradesecret's self centred personality is only overshadowed by his self-delusion which borders pathological. When faced with facts that don't suit him he will ignore them and make up alternative ones.  Individuals such as Tradesecret with narcissistic personality disorders do not respond well when their illusions of personal superiority are challenged.
 Having had his over inflated sense of personal worth and power challenged  the believability of the fantasy or the lie seems to be of no consequence.
All that seems to count is whether his tall tales about himself helps him rebuild the facade of his greatness while just struggling to be relevant.
Pathological liars such as Tradesecret with narcissistic personality disorders  often do not care who they manipulate and lie to or how much harm it may cause by lying. Of prime importance to NPD suffers is their self aggrandizement and the propping up of their fragile egos, not the well being of their fellow men and women. . 

At least the clown understands that there certainly is great depth to the scriptures as I have said all along. I have over the years repeatedly suggested to Tradesecret that there is another story  below the surface while he insistently claimed the  opposite.

Its a shame Tradesecret couldn't have admitted this from day one. We may even have been able to have some serious discussions about my favourite subject- The scriptures.

hey-yo
hey-yo
-->
@Stephen

Its a MIRACLE! . The Reverend Tradesecret  actually finally agrees with  I have been saying about the scriptures since the day I joined this forum and after years of him denying this fact and repeatedly telling me that the bible is;

Are you saying that the bible is not crystal clear? 
Please elaborate?
Mr.BrotherD.Thomas
Mr.BrotherD.Thomas
-->
@Stephen

Stephen,

Your post #43 relative to this Religion Forums #1 Bible Stupid Fool, Miss Tradesecret, hits the nail right upon the head, praise you!  Jesus in prayer last night, told me that I couldn't have said it better than you did relative to the true modus operandi of the Bible inept Miss Tradesecret within this esteemed Religion Forum,  praise again to you!  

With your factual presentation in the post in question, the membership can see why Miss Tradesecret had to ban us from discussing Christianity and the Bible with her, because we always made her the Bible Fool in what she "thought she knew, she didn't!"  LOL!

Mr.BrotherD.Thomas
Mr.BrotherD.Thomas
-->
@Stephen
@hey-yo

Hey-yo, who RUNS from Jesus' true words within the faith of Christianity in post #33,

YOUR UNEVENTFUL QUOTE TO STEPHEN RELATIVE TO HIS POST #43:  "Are you saying that the bible is not crystal clear?  Please elaborate?

Why do you show yourself of being as ignorant of the English language as you are with your assumed Christianity that you RUN AWAY from as I have shown to the membership?  Jesus in prayer last night told me to tell you to take at least an on line Children's Reading Comprehension Class to be able to not embarrass yourself again with your quote to Stephen above!

For your convenience, here is a link for a kids on line "Reading Comprehension Class." where you can thank me later, okay?

Stephen
Stephen
-->
@hey-yo
Its a MIRACLE! . The Reverend Tradesecret  actually finally agrees with  I have been saying about the scriptures since the day I joined this forum and after years of him denying this fact and repeatedly telling me that the bible is;

Are you saying that the bible is not crystal clear? 
I have elaborated.
Simply read what I have written. I couldn't have made or can I make myself  and my position more clear where I stand and  I have stood from the day I joined this forum when it comes to the scriptures. The gospels are full of ambiguous half stories and that I believe there is another story beneath the surface.
Just read any thread I have started  concerning the bible where I have not only explained my position  I have also explained why I have taken such a position. And  have always explained why I have certain opinions or ideas or theories. I have also suggested many times that the Gospel authors seem desperate to hide rather that reveal the gospel truth.  Read my threads. its all there, and no one has said anything that has forced me to change my views, or opinions especially that contradictory bible dunce the Reverend Tradesecret.

And now after denying this for years,  your pin-up boy is saying that there is "depth" to the bible. And I agree. He has many times also denied that there is any "mystery" or nothing "mysterious" about scriptures too, when the bible clearly speaks of mysteries that are only privy to the few.

And I am doubly amazed that the clown, within only a matter of days, has finally agreed with me twice now, in that he finally agrees with me that there are indeed other gods after denying this clear BIBLICAL fact from the day he joined here.

Listen. I have had  to educate that bible dunce many many times when it came to scripture .  Yet he claims to be the one that is highly educated in the theological field and the bible in particular, that according to only him was taught and trained by the best in the world, so much so that he is a qualified pastor and a minister to his countries armed forces. He also educates university students too on theology and the bible in particular., if he is to be believed? 
Would you like a list  of his  flights of fancy? 

Mr.BrotherD.Thomas
Mr.BrotherD.Thomas
-->
@Stephen

Stephen,

YOUR QUOTE REGARDING OUR #1 BIBLE FOOL MISS TRADESECRET:  "Yet he claims to be the one that is highly educated in the theological field and the bible in particular, that according to only him was taught and trained by the best in the world, "

How can Miss Tradesecret be trained by the best in the world, other than for these people to be a dumbfounded of the Bible as she is?  Lest we forget, when Miss Tradesecret removed one foot to insert the other in the example below that totally went against Jesus and His scriptures!

MISS TRADESECRETS QUOTE STATING THAT PARTS OF THE BIBLE ARE “FICTIONAL!!!: “The Bible is not a fictional book. Parts of it might be. But it is one book made up of 66 books written over a long period of time. To dismiss it in relation to any other thing except to disparage the character of GOD is not even sensible.”
https://www.debateart.com/forum/topics/4726/posts/198014

HUH? What part of this following inspired by Jesus passage doesn’t Miss Tradesecret understand in her Devil Speak?!  “EVERY word of God is flawless; he is a shield to those who take refuge in him.“ (Proverbs 30:5)

And, she calls herself a Christian, NOT!!!

Stephen
Stephen
-->
@Mr.BrotherD.Thomas
MISS TRADESECRETS QUOTE STATING THAT PARTS OF THE BIBLE ARE “FICTIONAL!!!: “The Bible is not a fictional book. Parts of it might be. But it is one book made up of 66 books written over a long period of time. To dismiss it in relation to any other thing except to disparage the character of GOD is not even sensible.”

"parts of it might be" ??    This is simply another perfect example of the Reverends hypocrisy and blatant contradictions . 

hey-yo
hey-yo
-->
@Stephen
Sorry I had to take time away.

So  T.s.  is saying, " the Bible makes it quite clear..." 
You are saying that is wrong? The bible cant make something clear because it is ambiguise (it is not clear.)
I am understanding your correct?

Stephen
Stephen
So  T.s.  is saying, " the Bible makes it quite clear..." 

Read his quotes that I posted above at Post #21 . They are plain enough to read. And if you want the full "context" click on the links and read them in full for yourself and make your own mind up. But when someone tells you that "the bible makes itself crystal clear" what else can they mean other than they believe  the bible
makes itself crystal clear? 
HERE IS HIS FKN QUOTE>>>   " Well, I for one, do not believe that the bible is ambiguous at all.  It is clear. Crystal clear in fact. #55

Do you agree that the bible makes itself "crystal clear" and  is without ambiguity?

here is his latest biblical contradiction.
[A]
Tradesecret wrote:,The Bible is not a fictional book. Parts of it might be. #43
But he also states:
[B]

Tradesecret wrote:, Every word of God remains flawless#49
Tell me. If according to Tradesecret there are some parts of the bible "might be fictional", how can it be also fkn "flawless"!?

And also tell me, what is Tradesecret indicating with his statement at [A] ?