The Big Bang Didn't Need God to Start Universe

Author: FLRW

Total: 69
sadolite
Debates: 0
sadolite
-->
@ebuc
Again just deflection. Me saying I don't know is a more accurate description of how the universe began than you could ever give.
3RU7AL
Debates: 3
3RU7AL
-->
@FLRW
Our universe could have popped into existence 13.7 billion years ago without any divine help whatsoever, researchers say.
clearly

god is the proper name of the big bang event

the big bang is god

containing all energy

containing all information

it qualifies as omnipotent

and omniscient
ebuc
ebuc
-->
@3RU7AL
@FLRW
Occupied space something is not born from truly non-occupied space.

"Researchers" needs to be clarified with researches that are not using logical, common sense critical thinking, based on scientific observation.

No human knows what existed at time of the Big Bang { Fred Hoyle terminology }.  Fred Hoyle wrote the book The Intelligent  Universe

..." The junkyard tornado, sometimes known as Hoyle's fallacy, is an argument against abiogenesis, using a calculation of its probability based on false assumptions, as comparable to "a tornado sweeping through a junk-yard might assemble a Boeing 747 from the materials therein" and to compare the chance of obtaining even a single functioning protein by chance combination of amino acids to a solar system full of blind men solving Rubik's Cubes simultaneously.[1][2][3][4] It was used originally by English astronomer Fred Hoyle (1915–2001) in his book The Intelligent Universe, where he tried to apply statistics to evolution and the origin of life.[1] Similar reasoning were advanced in Darwin's time,[2] and indeed as long ago as Cicero in classical antiquity.[5]

...While Hoyle himself was an atheist, the argument has since become a mainstay in the rejection of evolution by religious groups. "...

The solution to the above ' junkyard tornado ', is that that Universe code of integrity eternally exists i.e. there exists a finite set of eternally physical laws and cosmic principles.

Ex, there can never exist more than five regular/symmetrical and convex polyhedra of Universe. Simple.

No amount of hand waving, or parralle universes, or multiple universes, or bubble universes can ever alter this cosmic principle.

A malicious/mischievous  person is allowed to make intentional false claims, or non-intentional false claims. 
3RU7AL
3RU7AL
-->
@ebuc
No amount of hand waving, or parralle universes, or multiple universes, or bubble universes can ever alter this cosmic principle.
ebuc
ebuc
-->
@3RU7AL
3RU, please elaborate the points of the link in regards to inviolate cosmic principles and physical laws.
3RU7AL
3RU7AL
-->
@ebuc
3RU, please elaborate the points of the link in regards to inviolate cosmic principles and physical laws.
any and all things can emerge from astronomically large numbers of permutations
ebuc
ebuc
-->
@3RU7AL
...any and all things can emerge from astronomically large numbers of permutations...

Lets clarify a bit 3RU.

..' any and all things ' that are possible i.e. finite limits exist. I think you want to imply/infer that no such finite limits exist and another way of stating such, is that, ..' anything is possible '. and that is just illogical, lack of common and lack of critical thinking, that, is often based on scientific observations.

Your provided link has not, nor every will define a 6th, regular/symmetrical, and convex polyhedron. 

If you truly believe, that inviolate finites do no exist, ---aka ' anything is possible '...--   then please state so clearly.

Over the years I hear this young people make such a comment.  Young people tend to more ignorant than older people with more experience and knowledge base.
3RU7AL
3RU7AL
-->
@ebuc
do you agree OR do you disagree with the junkyard tornado argument as it is presented ?
ebuc
ebuc
do you agree OR do you disagree with the junkyard tornado argument as it is presented

1} and I repeat as you refuse to address directly my comment in post #67,.....

........Your provided link has not, nor every will define a 6th, regular/symmetrical, and convex polyhedron, ergo , there exist finite limits of   Meta-space concepts that, can also exist as a local  occupied space Universe, or occupied space Universe......

2} I recently provided link to  Fred Hoyles Intelligent Universe, where he may have coined the phrase.... ' junkyard tornado, assembling an orderly  747 jumbo jet from disorderly Universe '... or something along those lines of thought. I also posted in that post that Fred hoyle was an atheist so not into the an intelligent creator God that created Universe.

....2a}  first an foremost, you and I have agreed in the past there there is no free will because we live in cause > effect > resultant {?} Universe, ergo,

Universe has created a 747 Jumbo Jet via nature of humans access to Meta-space mind/intellect/concepts.

The problem with Freds tornado concept is it does not allow for eternally existent Universe,  that with a tornado on the ground, lasts at most an two or so hours, whereas, we have no idea of how long it has taken Universe to arrive at humans with access to Meta-space mind, since the lastest set of Big Bang circumstances, or later, or before the big bang, in an eternally existing Universe, wherein, humans and jumbo jets may eternally re-occur in Universe.

Occupied space Universe { some-thing } does is not born from truly non-occupied space { no-thing }. See 1st law of thermodynamics, that, transpose as ebucs cosmic law that, occupied space cannot be created nor destroyed only transformed.

Many of these cosmic issue probelems arise because people are trapped in the pre-conditioned educational bias. And the same goes for many local issues.  Many humans do not have the time or take the time to practice logical, common sense critical thinking process'es.