Author: YouFound_Lxam

Total: 224
Mr.BrotherD.Thomas
Debates: 0
Mr.BrotherD.Thomas
-->
@kihayi

kihayi, another camel-humper Muslim to be made the Islamic fool,

Your biography shows that you are a sweaty-assed camel herder muslim!

Therefore, tell the membership in where do you get the authority to be in this Religion Forum in the first place in going directly against your diaper-headed Muslim clerics, where they tell you NOT to argue or try and defend your cess-pool faith of Islam as explicitly shown below!!!

بِالسُّنَّةِ فَإِنْ قُبِلَ مِنْهُ وَإِلَّا سَكَتَ
Haytam ibn Jamil reported: I said to Malik, “O servant of Allah, if a man has knowledge of the prophetic tradition (sunnah), should he argue to defend it?” Malik said:
NO, rather he should convey the Sunnah if they might accept it from him, otherwise he should remain silent.
(Source: Jāmi’ al-‘Ulūm wal-Ḥikam 1/248)

الْمِرَاءُ وَالْجِدَالُ فِي الْعِلْمِ يَذْهَبُ بِنُورِ الْعِلْمِ مِنْ قَلْبِ الرَّجُلِ
 Source: Jāmi’ al-‘Ulūm wal-Ḥikam 1/248
Disputation and arguments about sacred knowledge cause the light of knowledge to extinguish in a man’s heart."
(Malik ibn Anas, may Allah have mercy on him.)

الْمِرَاءُ فِي الْعِلْمِ يُقَسِّي الْقَلْبَ وَيُوَرِّثُ الضَّغائِنَ
"Arguing about sacred knowledge hardens the heart and produces resentment.”
(Source: al-Madkhal ilá al-Sunan al-Kubrá 178)

Since you are a hell bound Muslim, do you know more than your "Reputable Islamic Clerics" where they tell you to just STFU and not argue your sickening faith of Islam?!!!  YOUR ANSWER IS: 

kihayi
kihayi
-->
@Stephentz
All the above, with the exception of Muhammad, were either Hebrew or Jew. 
Well, as you are claiming this, you have to prove it first.

Ok, So before I attempt to address what you have called the "self sacrifices" of these prophets one at a time,  could you for instance tell me which of the above prophets gave/ sacrificed their lives and for what reason?
Well, I have told you in the previous response about what I meant by "self sacrifices". However, here is a brief list about how the above mentioned prophets risked/ sacrificed their lives to deliver God's message to people-

Prophet Hud: Faced with rejection and threats of violence from his people, he tirelessly preached against idol worship and injustice. They made fun of him and even attacked him, which left him partially blind. But he did not give up. He continued to offer guidance to his people until they faced the consequences of their disobedience.

Prophet Ibrahim: He was asked to kill his son Ismail as a test of his faith. Even though it was very painful, he obeyed God without hesitation. He was ready to do it till the end. This showed that he had complete faith in God.

Prophet Ismail: At young age, Ismail demonstrated remarkable courage and faith when he readily agreed to his father's sacrifice.

Prophet Shu'aib: The people of Midian did not accept his message of justice and fairness. They made fun of him, threatened him, and even threw stones at him. But he did not give up. He continued to remind them of their moral duties and the risks of disobeying them.

Prophet Musa: Firon chased Prophet Musa and his compenions with his entire force to kill them. Fled persecution in Egypt after standing up for the oppressed Israelite slaves, risking his own safety for justice. Led the Israelites through the harsh wilderness for 40 years, enduring their doubts and complaints while providing guidance and hope.

Prophet Zakariya: Despite facing persecution for his teachings, he continued to spread God's message with unwavering faith. He was even martyred for his beliefs.

Prophet Yahya: He spoke out against injustice, which led to his imprisonment and eventual execution. He never gave up on his commitment to truth and justice, even when he was in danger.

Prophet Isa: Despite his message of love, kindness, and belief in one God, he faced opposition from some groups among the Israelites. His teachings and miracles were met with doubt, and a plot to crucify him was hatched. However, Allah saved him from crucifixion and raised him to the heavens.

Prophet Muhammad: A lot can be said about him. He faced many challenges throughout his life, including persecution, rejection, and even attempts on his life. However, he persevered through it all and established a thriving community based on faith and justice.
(I recommend studying at least about this person's life if not all.)

Thank you for reading till the end!
kihayi
kihayi
-->
@IlDiavolo
It's great to see that yours and mine thinking matches a lot.

... God created us and God know us best so is it not logical that God would sent a holy book that would guide us? This also removes some religion from out list.

Well, I wanted to refer to the Quran, though I know, you won't like this as an answer too. (Please pardon me if not.)

The reason I believe that the Quran is God's word is because it itself says that it is exactly the word of God and even a slight change to it won't occur and there won't be any error in it. I have not found any undeniable or undefendable error in the Quran and that's why I think that the Quran is from God.

It's interesting to talk to you. Let me know your thoughts about it!
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@kihayi
All the above, with the exception of Muhammad, were either Hebrew or Jew. 
Well, as you are claiming this, you have to prove it first.

No I don't.  I am simply asking if you agree that those 10 "self sacrificing prophet's"  in YOUR LINK, that YOU offered  are ; with the exception of Muhammad, ARE,  Hebrews or  Jews?  Its not a difficult question, kihayi.

Here you say: #200 " They sacrificed themselves for higher purpose".

Then here you say: #206 they sacrificed themselves,  "in a way",

And now you are stating 

#212 the prophets risked/ sacrificed their lives.

Which is it?

Ok, So before I attempt to address what you have called the "self sacrifices" of these prophets one at a time,  could you for instance tell me which of the above prophets gave/ sacrificed their lives and for what reason?
Well, I have told you in the previous response about what I meant by "self sacrifices". However, here is a brief list about how the above mentioned prophets risked/ sacrificed their lives to deliver God's message to people-

Prophet Hud: Faced with rejection and threats of violence from his people, he tirelessly preached against idol worship and injustice. They made fun of him and even attacked him, which left him partially blind. But he did not give up. He continued to offer guidance to his people until they faced the consequences of their disobedience.

Prophet Ibrahim: He was asked to kill his son Ismail as a test of his faith. Even though it was very painful, he obeyed God without hesitation. He was ready to do it till the end. This showed that he had complete faith in God.

Prophet Ismail: At young age, Ismail demonstrated remarkable courage and faith when he readily agreed to his father's sacrifice.

Prophet Shu'aib: The people of Midian did not accept his message of justice and fairness. They made fun of him, threatened him, and even threw stones at him. But he did not give up. He continued to remind them of their moral duties and the risks of disobeying them.

Prophet Musa: Firon chased Prophet Musa and his compenions with his entire force to kill them. Fled persecution in Egypt after standing up for the oppressed Israelite slaves, risking his own safety for justice. Led the Israelites through the harsh wilderness for 40 years, enduring their doubts and complaints while providing guidance and hope.

Prophet Zakariya: Despite facing persecution for his teachings, he continued to spread God's message with unwavering faith. He was even martyred for his beliefs.

Prophet Yahya: He spoke out against injustice, which led to his imprisonment and eventual execution. He never gave up on his commitment to truth and justice, even when he was in danger.

Prophet Isa: Despite his message of love, kindness, and belief in one God, he faced opposition from some groups among the Israelites. His teachings and miracles were met with doubt, and a plot to crucify him was hatched. However, Allah saved him from crucifixion and raised him to the heavens.

Prophet Muhammad: A lot can be said about him. He faced many challenges throughout his life, including persecution, rejection, and even attempts on his life. However, he persevered through it all and established a thriving community based on faith and justice.
(I recommend studying at least about this person's life if not all.)

And your sources for all the above claims, please, kihayi.

kihayi
kihayi
-->
@Mr.BrotherD.Thomas
Therefore, tell the membership in where do you get the authority to be in this Religion Forum in the first place in going directly against your diaper-headed Muslim clerics, where they tell you NOT to argue or try and defend your cess-pool faith of Islam as explicitly shown below!!!
You totally misunderstood the meaning of it. It advises:

Malik ibn Anas advises against engaging in unnecessary arguments to defend the Sunnah. Instead, the person should present the Sunnah to others in a clear and respectful manner. If there is a possibility that the audience may accept and understand the Sunnah through the conveyance, then the person should proceed with conveying it. On the other hand, if there is a likelihood that arguing may lead to unnecessary disputes or harm, then it is recommended to remain silent.

Allah said in the Quran,
Invite all to the Way of your Lord with wisdom and kind advice, and only debate with them in the best manner. [Quran 16:125]

Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) said,
Narrated Abdullah bin Amr:
The Prophet said, "Convey (my teachings) to the people even if it were a single sentence, and tell others the stories of Bani Israel (which have been taught to you), for it is not sinful to do so. [Sahih al-Bukhari 3461]

Now, even though Malik ibn Anas didn't advise us to not argue or debate about religious topics; but, even if I say he did, it is not impossible for him to be wrong. My job is to follow my God and his messenger as Allah said in the Quran,
Say, (O Muhammad), If you should love Allah, then follow me, (so) Allah will love you and forgive you your sins. And Allah is Forgiving and Merciful. [Quran 3:31]

IlDiavolo
IlDiavolo
-->
@kihayi
It's great to see that yours and mine thinking matches a lot.
Really? How so? I'm not sure if you noticed, but I am against any religion, and that includes Islam.
n8nrgim
n8nrgim
-->
@Mr.BrotherD.Thomas
ya, dat rite...  TALK 2 DA HAND, FACE DOES NOT UNDERSTAND
zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@kihayi
Archaic Intellectual compilations were once relevant...One cannot deny that.

And if we perpetuate  data, then it will inevitably retain a certain  relevance.

Of course, there was/is a constant supply of new data...Which Christians and  Muslims and just about everyone else was/is, also keen to utilise.

Plus, the  basis of both Islam and Christianity pre-dates them by many thousands of years.

So there is not/was not ever a Muslim or Christian monopoly of science derived understanding.

It's more a case of who wrote which book and when, and therefore which one is inevitably going to contain the more up to data info.

Though interpretation and re-interpretation is also very giving...Both books alike.

Even so, it's now 2024, and we're all rapidly becoming slaves to technology.

So some might argue that now is a perfect moment for a GOD, to make contact... But I doubt that it will.

Though this doesn't really have much to do with either proof of, or the necessity of ritual devotion to, a hypothetical MANGOD.

Which as I read it, in both instances, is the same MANGOD with the same origins.

So as Harry Hill would say:

There's only one way to find out who's GOD is best.

FIGHT!

Which ironically/unfortunately is what it all tends to boil down to.

Stupid clever men with guns and drones and all.

And GOD...No show.

Stephen
Stephen
-->
@zedvictor4
It's more a case of who wrote which book and when, and therefore which one is inevitably going to contain the more up to data info.

I couldn't agree more, Vic.   With new discoveries and information being made almost on a daily basis in the age of 21 century technology and since the day the Rosetta Stone was translated. 

Though interpretation and re-interpretation is also very giving...Both books alike.

Which was and is always going to be a bone of contention especially where the bible and Christianity is concerned.

Even so, it's now 2024, and we're all rapidly becoming slaves to technology.

That is a deeper point than many may realise. If it is as I only have reason to believe that humans were created as a slave race and one of servitude to do the bidding of those 'above us' ,  then humans are becoming or have now become a burden to those 'above us'  and we are simply expendable (which the bible attests to) and to use an exaggerated idiom; we have now become  ' ten thousand a penny'  to those 'above us'  and are ready to replace the human model. 

So some might argue that now is a perfect moment for a GOD, to make contact... But I doubt that it will.

"Be careful what you wish for" , leaps to mind, there Vic, lad.  If you , like I,  have lost your worth to the "gods" they may well rush to give mother  nature a hand in disposing of us. 
😒

So as Harry Hill would say:

There's only one way to find out who's GOD is best.

FIGHT!
Indeed, that is one of the many options the "gods" have to reduce the surplus.

Have a good day Vic.

Mr.BrotherD.Thomas
Mr.BrotherD.Thomas
-->
@kihayi

kihayi,

YOUR QUOTE TO FOLLOW YOUR CAMEL-HUMPER ALLAH GOD AND ISLAM: "My job is to follow my God and his messenger as Allah said in the Quran,
Say, (O Muhammad), If you should love Allah, then follow me, (so) Allah will love you and forgive you your sins. And Allah is Forgiving and Merciful. [Quran 3:31]

QUESTION:  Then when was the last time you did the following situations in the name of Allah to not disappoint your cess-pool faith of Islam?

1.  BEFRIEND JEWS OR CHRISTIANS:  ”O you who believe! do not take the Jews and the Christians for friends; they are friends of each other; and whoever amongst you takes them for a friend, then surely he is one of them; surely Allah does not guide the unjust people.” (Qur’an 5:51) 

2.  CUT OFF THE HEADS AND THE FINGERS OF UNBELIEVERS AND MAKE GARMENTS OF FIRE FOR THEM, AND TO POUR BOILING WATER OVER THEM: "Remember, O Prophet,˺ when your Lord revealed to the angels, “I am with you. So make the believers stand firm. I will cast horror into the hearts of the disbelievers. SO STRIKE THEIR NECKS AND STRIKE THEIR FINGERTIPS.”(Qur’an 8:12) 

"These two groups (the believers and unbelievers) are in dispute about their Lord. As for those that disbelieve, GARMENTS OF FIRE HAVE BEEN CUT OUT FOR THEM; boiling water shall be poured down over their heads,  causing (not only) their skins but all that is in their bellies as well to melt away.".  (Qur’an 22:19)  

3.  WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU BEAT A WOMAN?:  “Men are the protec-tors and maintainers of women1 because Allah has made one of them excel over the other,2 and because they spend out of their possessions (to support them). Thus righteous women are obedient and guard the rights of men in their absence under Allah's protection. As for women of whom you fear rebellion, admonish them, and remain apart from them in beds, AND BEAT THEM. Then if they obey you, do not seek ways to harm them. Allah is Exalted, Great.” (Qur’an 4:34). https://www.alim.org/quran/tafsir/maududi/surah/4/34/

4. HAVE YOU MARRIED A ONE-YEAR-OLD BABY YET TO BE ABLE TO SEXUALLY "THIGH" HER?:  Ayatollah Khomeini, the founder of the Islamic republic of Iran, wrote of this practice regarding its practice with pre-pubescent children: ﻣﺴﺄﻟﺔ 12 : ﻻ ﻳﺠﻮﺯ ﻭﻁﺀ ﺍﻟﺰﻭﺟﺔ ﻗﺒﻞ ﺇﻛﻤﺎﻝ ﺗﺴﻊ ﺳﻨﻴﻦ ، ﺩﻭﺍﻣﺎ ﻛﺎﻥ ﺍﻟﻨﻜﺎﺡ ﺃﻭ ﻣﻨﻘﻄﻌﺎ , ﻭ ﺃﻣﺎ ﺳﺎﺋﺮ ﺍﻻﺳﺘﻤﺘﺎﻋﺎﺕ ﻛﺎﻟﻠﻤﺲ ﺑﺸﻬﻮﺓ ﻭ ﺍﻟﻀﻢ ﻭ ﺍﻟﺘﻔﺨﻴﺬ ﻓﻼ ﺑﺄﺱ ﺑﻬﺎ ﺣﺘﻰ ﻓﻰ ﺍﻟﺮﺿﻴﻌﺔ
Ruling # 12: It is not permission to have intercourse before (her) being 9 years old, be it in nikah (permanent marriage) or temporary marriage. And as for all other pleasures such as lustful touch, embracing, and thighing (ﺍﻟﺘﻔﺨﻴﺬ), there is no problem in it even with a “ SUCKLING INFANT!!!”
(Tahreer al-Waseelah, vol. 2, page 221-222)

5  DO YOU TELL OTHERS THAT THE DESERT RAT PEDOPHILE MUHAMMAD, BEING THE FOUNDER OF YOUR SICKENING FAITH OF ISLAM, MARRIED A SIX YEAR OLD INNOCENT GIRL NAMED “AISHA?:   When Muhammad married the innocent little girl named Aisha AT SIX YEARS OLD (Sahih Bukhari Volume 7, Book 62, Number 64:), AND WAS FUCKING HER! (Sahih Bukhari 1:4:233),  and where Muhammad LAUGHED when others slapped his child bride Aisha! (Sahih Muslim (9:3506).

“Aisha reported: “I used to wash the semen off the clothes of the Prophet
and even then, I used to notice one or more spots on them.”
(Hadith Sahih al-Bukhari: Book 1 # 233)

“Aisha reported:  Whenever I found dried semen on the garment of Messenger of Allah(May Peace Be Upon Him) I scraped it off with my nails.”
(Hadith Sahih al-Bukhari: Book 2 # 572) “Aisha had a warm mouth!” (Islamic Olama Scholars)

MUHAMMAD A ROLE MODEL FOR ISLAM? NOT!!!: https://www.imagebam.com/view/MERJ8OH

HEADS UP CARPET-KISSER MUSLIM "KIHAYI," THE ABOVE ISLAMIC FACTS ARE ONLY A FEW OF MANY THAT I WILL BE PRESENTING TO YOU AND THAT YOU WILL HAVE TO ANSWER FOR IN FRONT OF THIS FORUM’S MEMBERSHIP, UNDERSTOOD?  CHAIN UP CAMEL JOCKEY "KIHAYI!!!"

Stephen
Stephen
-->
@Mr.BrotherD.Thomas
Brother D. You know that your are simply going to receive the usual apologetics from kihayi.
Mr.BrotherD.Thomas
Mr.BrotherD.Thomas
-->
@Stephen

Stephen,

Oh, oh!  The RUNAWAY goat-herder Muslim "kihayi"  was on lDEBATEART yesterday as this link proves:  https://www.imagebam.com/view/MERJWDJ
Therefore, at this time he is still in HIDING, probably frantically looking through his Satanic Islam Apologetic Books to try and save face pertaining to his sickening cess-pool faith of Islam that I have explicitly shown herewith: https://www.debateart.com/forum/topics/10238/posts/421902

If kihayi doesn't continually RUN AWAY from my post #220, and your post #214, I have some more surprises for this camel Jockey Muslim where logically he will NEVER be able to defend his defenseless "Carpet Kisser" faith of Islam! Stay tuned!

KIHAYI, STEPHEN AND I ARE WAITING FOR YOU TO COME OUT OF HIDING!

Stephen
Stephen
-->
@Mr.BrotherD.Thomas
If kihayi doesn't continually RUN AWAY from my post #220, and your post #214,

Well at #214 I asked for  clarity on one issue and sources for claims.  I don't expect either to be forthcoming Brother D. Yet he claims to wish to discuss and debate? Thereby  displaying all the traits of the Reverend.

12 days later

Mr.BrotherDThomas
Mr.BrotherDThomas
-->
@Stephen
@kihayi

Stephen,

IT IS OFFICIAL BECAUSE WE HAVEN'T SEEN "KIHAYI" SINCE JANUARY 20TH, WHERE THE GOAT HERDER MUSLIM  HAS RAN AWAY FROM HIM BEING MADE THE ISLAMIC FOOL WHERE HE COULD NOT DEFEND HIS SICKENING CESS POOL FAITH OF ISLAM! 

KIHAYI will now join the other RUNAWAY Muslims that were equally made the Islamic fools shown below:

Yassine
Path2Paradise
tigerlord

NEXT HELL BOUND MUSLIM GOAT HERDER WILL BE …?