Yep.

You'll get used to it.
Mr.BrotherD.Thomas
Debates: 0
Mr.BrotherD.Thomas
-->
@aql_reason

aql_reason, who is as Islamic Stupid as Yassine and Path2Paradise,

YOUR LITTLE BOY CAMEL HERDER QUOTE IN RUNNING AWAY FROM YOUR SICKENING ISLAM!!!!:  "He pinged me like 3 times after I responded once. I ignored all of them. Clearly wants my attention. "He pinged me like 3 times after I responded once. I ignored all of them. Clearly wants my attention." 

Since I haven’t even started with you yet relative to your most disgusting and sickening cess pool religion upon the earth, which is ISLAM, you are acting like you are to SCARDED to address my posts to you, because in return, you sense that I will make you even more embarrassed of swallowing the repugnant faith of Islam!  How sad for you as others watch!

Whats it going to be aql_reason, are you going to continue to RUN AWAY from my posts to you that show how repulsive your faith is in front of the membership because you can’t defend your your  faith as explicitly shown in your runaway posts herewith:

THE CAMEL-HUMPER ALLAH GOD IS WATCHING YOU IN NOT DEFENDING ISLAM!!!: "Fashion coats of mail and measure their links with care1 and act righteously.I am watching over whatever you do.”  (Qur’an 34:11). .........  Now what? SCARED to even "try" to defend your camel-jockey faith?  Huh?

Here is an image of aql_reason running away from defending his faith: https://www.imagebam.com/view/MEKNBP9   RUN AQL_REASON, RUN!  LOL!

NEXT HELL BOUND MUSLIM LIKE THE LITTLE SCARED “AQL_REASON” THAT HAS TO RUN AWAY FROM MY POSTS TO HIM BECAUSE HE CAN’T DEFEND HIS SATANIC ISLAM, WILL BE …?

Mr.BrotherD.Thomas
Mr.BrotherD.Thomas
-->
@zedvictor4
@aql_reason

Zed, 

YOUR QUOTE REGARDING THE RUNAWAY FROM HIS ISLAMIC FAITH "AQL_REASON:" "Yep. You'll get used to it."

I am assuming that you meant that the little "chicken boy camel-herder aql_reason" will get used to being made the Muslim fool by me Quran Slapping him Silly,®️where how can any hell bound Muslim goat=herder like him get used to being made the fool in front of the membership because they can't defend his faith of Islam, other than to RUN AWAY from it like aql_reason is having to do to try and save face?!

Mr.BrotherD.Thomas
Mr.BrotherD.Thomas
-->
@aql_reason

sql-reason, the RUNAWAY from his faith of Islam,

Is there any passages shown below from your stinking cess pool Qur’an that need further interpretation according to your pre-school mind set as shown in your posts?  

1. “He is Allah—THERE IS NO GOD ACCEPT HIM the King, the Most Holy, the All-Perfect, the Source of Serenity, the Watcher ˹of all˺, the Almighty, the Supreme in Might, the Majestic. Glorified is Allah far above what they associate with Him in worship .”(Qur’an 59:23)

2. “Men are the protec-tors and maintainers of women1 because Allah has made one of them excel over the other,2 and because they spend out of their possessions (to support them). Thus righteous women are obedient and guard the rights of men in their absence under Allah's protection. As for women of whom you fear rebellion, admonish them, and remain apart from them in beds, AND BEAT THEM. Then if they obey you, do not seek ways to harm them. Allah is Exalted, Great.” (Qur’an 4:34)

3.If the enemy is inclined towards peace, MAKE PEACE WITH THEM” (Qur’an 8:61)

THE MEMBERSHIP IS WAITING; BEGIN:

Mr.BrotherD.Thomas
Mr.BrotherD.Thomas
-->
@Stephen
@aql_reason

Stephen,

How long do you think the runaway from his cess pool faith of Islam "aql_reason" will last within this Religion Forum?  He has RAN AWAY from my posts to him relative to his abhorred faith of Islam, and that is what his cohorts Yassine and Path2Paradise had to do, where they left because they too COULD NOT defend their despicable faith of Islam!

Look at the wimpy "little girl response" of aql_reason in running away from my posts: "He pinged me like 3 times after I responded once. I ignored all of them. Clearly wants my attention."  https://www.debateart.com/forum/topics/10238/posts/420083    Can you believe in what pathetic excuse to not defend his Islamic faith?   Poor little camel-herder boy came into the wrong Religion Forum to be easily made the Muslim fool!  LOL!!!

zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@Mr.BrotherD.Thomas
That's my boy.
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@zedvictor4

Thing with this type of argumentative clash of religious ideologies is that both Christian and Muslim come to the table with their minds already made up well in
advance.
And it seems that they are  both only looking for a agreement, reassurance and looking around for corroborating evidence that supports their claim/s.
  What upsets them most is when those things we call facts enter into the equation. When such facts arise that clearly contradict their overriding beliefs they are simply  ignored and waived away with a flick of the hand, even when the facts have comes from their own "holy" sources.

zedvictor4
zedvictor4
-->
@Stephen
Yep.

The formatively conditioned database tends not to be easily susceptible to reassessment and modification.

So we perpetuate the age old problem of disagreement and/conflict based upon transferred misinformation.

Hence the Zed expression:

Teach your kids nonsense and they will grow up believing in nonsense.

Deb-8-a-bull
Deb-8-a-bull
Islam or chistian. 
Is it.
only one of these can be correct.  ? 
Orrr. 
They both are correct. 

Let us know merely assume shit. 

Lets say for mere example.  
Christianity is the correct one right.
Thus rendering , the " people " that identifie as. islam. 
As not in a ummm, in a "real" religious group ,
with like "orders" coming from a real god at the top. 

You could say right , that. 
People that ident as Muslims have been lied to,
misinformation.
So they've been Misinformed right. ?
Andddd.
Thus They'll spend a lot time in life doing silly nonsense things.
For ummm, absolutely nothing. 

Ya can almost start to feel a little sorry for these folks righr ? 
A tiny bit sorry. 

¤•°▪¤•°▪¤•°▪¤•°▪¤•°▪¤•°▪  ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆  ▪°•¤▪°¤▪°•¤▪•¤▪°•¤

Ok now get this . 
And Here is the PIP right. 

For spending your hole life believing a lie and doing all them stupid  nonsense things that mean and do absolutely nothing.
Ie being a Muslim. 

Ok now back to the real one and only true god.  
Christian god,  what are his thougtrs on this. ?..
OH NO.

UNFORTUNATELY FOR ALL THE MUSLIMS 

For falling for this false thing called , islam and or Muslims   . 
You still will occur a penalty.
Look i know, i know .  I can't change this. 
I feel bad already for you guys butttttttt. 

Ok so according to the real one and only true god , ( CHRISTIAN GOD ) 
The penalty for being a " Muslim "  issssssss. 
' drum roll ' 
YES , you guessed it. 

ADMIT 1 : ENTRY INTO THE fiery pits of hell.   
It is here , That the Slow cooking of ya body from the inside out takes place. .
( thats extream pain ) 
You will be cooked on hi here for like, shit IDK . 
An ETERNITY*.   

If you think being cooked from the inside out for a week sounds bad right..

Well , an eternity.   Is like . 
Well im not 100% sure 
Butttttttt
An eternity  is over 10 weeks ,
its close to a hole year i think 

Yeah so.
For falling for absolute rubbing nonsense.  
Just know that. 
YOU WILL BE PUNISHED. 

IF 
Thats if for some reason. 
That The muslims where the right one and the christians were the ones that got tricked into beliving the wrong one.

A PENALTY WILL APPLY.  

ADMIT 1 PERSON INTO HELL,
WHERE THEY ARE TO  SPEND THE REAST OF CREATION. 
SLOWLY COOKING FROM THE IN / OUT. 

▪°•▪°•▪°•▪°•▪°•▪°•▪°•♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡  •°▪•°▪•°▪•°▪•°▪•°▪•°▪

ACCORDING  TO THE ATHEISTS. 
If you guys die a religious person . 
A PENALTY WILL OCCUR.

Penalty being. 

You will then  have to spend an ETERNITY. 
thinking how fucking stupid you where doing all that usless , pointless god shit.  

AND NO,NO. 
THERE WILL BE NO. 
SLOW COOKING PENALTY.

I MEAN. 
Who the fuck does that shit  anyway.?

You guys would have suffered enough by then 
Slowly cooking people for believing shit all there life is not what the atheists do.

Only because.   
' drum roll ' 

We cant just lock you guys up for a 100 years after you die because.

We the collective atheist have not even purchased any land in wich we could facilitate.    

zedvictor4
zedvictor4
-->
@Deb-8-a-bull
A Muslim is a Christian is a Jew.

Outfits, behaviour and verbosity may vary.

Righteousness remains indecisive, though Jews, Christians and Muslims would suggest otherwise...Because their Dad's and Mums said so.

And of course, there are blokes and latterly women who often like to dress in spectacular costumes, who know everything because they are GODDO's special mates.

And there are also some Hindu mystics who can tie their dicks in knots.

Which brings me nicely back to SIXARMELEPHANTTHING. 

All hail the trumpeting muti-ambidextroid with the big tusks.
Best.Korea
Debates: 273
Best.Korea
-->
@Deb-8-a-bull
What kind of a psychopath wants to cook people for all eternity?

A religious psychopath!

Now, Jews dont have Hell, so some religions are obviously more moral than others regarding the afterlife.
Morphinekid77
Debates: 1
Morphinekid77
-->
@zedvictor4
A Muslim is a Christian is a Jew.
Oh that's just crazy talk
zedvictor4
zedvictor4
-->
@Morphinekid77
Think about it, within an historical context.

Rather than as a current day exercise in labelling and separatism.

For instance, back in the day the ancestors of Jews, Palestinians and Christians were all one and the same.

And then along came clever folk with stupid ideas...Things haven't changed much have they?

Of course, if we go back far enough, we are all one and the same.

My primary label is Earthling.

What's yours?
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@zedvictor4
And then along came clever folk with stupid ideas.

That is more true that you may realise , Vic.

With every new age came new god with his new ideas . They called them "new covenants" in the bible". It was out with the old ways of the old god and in with the new ways of the new god. A careful reading of the Old Testament makes this more than clear.  Exodus in particular is  the best clear example. Starting with, to the new priests explicitly telling them "you  shall neither do what is done in the land of Egypt, you shall not behave like them nor follow their statutes".
Followed by 10  new commandments  and pages upon pages of detailed commandments of dietary instruction, medicine and its teaching, law, agricultural directives, architectural instructions, family and sexual conduct, property and criminal laws and  scientific disciplines. Expertise in metallurgy and textiles. Lessons in history, numerology, astronomy and on and on it goes, with lessons in the customs of other god of other nations. And there was always a major war involved.

I'd like to expand on this but its Tuesday today and I am off to the pub shortly. I only go to the pub twice a week..... as a rule.

Have a good day, Vic. Give Mrs Vic my kindest regards.

zedvictor4
zedvictor4
-->
@Stephen
Hope that you enjoyed the beer and some good company.

Regards to you and yours.
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@zedvictor4
Hope that you enjoyed the beer and some good company.

Twenty steps out the door and I nearly forced myself back indoors. It was freezing cold Vic. 😒
But it was all forgotten once I had my first pint..😊
Mr.BrotherD.Thomas
Mr.BrotherD.Thomas
-->
@aql_reason

IT IS A GIVEN THAT "AQL_REASON" WILL NOW JOIN THE RANKS OF THE OTHER GOAT-HERDER MUSLIMS "YASSINE AND PATH2PARADISE" THAT COULDN’T DEFEND THEIR SICKENING AND ABHORRED FAITH OF ISLAM EITHER!

aql-reason has RAN AWAY from my following posts directed to him in the following links:

https://www.debateart.com/forum/topics/10238/posts/419687
https://www.debateart.com/forum/topics/10238/posts/419860
https://www.debateart.com/forum/topics/10238/posts/419873
https://www.debateart.com/forum/topics/10238/posts/420032
https://www.debateart.com/forum/topics/10238/posts/420143
https://www.debateart.com/forum/topics/10238/posts/420145

Shhhhhhhhhhh, be very quiet, aql_reason was sheepishly online yesterday (January 10) where is still to SCARED to try and defend His Islam faith in this thread relative to my posts to him alone! Shhhhhhhhhh .........   https://www.imagebam.com/view/MERBPH2

Yes, aql_reason fell flat on his face in a pile of camel dung when he had to RUN AWAY from this thread!  LOL!

NEXT CAMEL-HUMPER MUSLIM THAT WOULD LIKE TO TRY AND TAKE "AQL_REASON'S" PLACE IN DEFENDING THE DISGUSTING FAITH OF ISLAM, WILL BE …?

kihayi
kihayi
Hi! My name is Roby. I am 18 years old. I born in a Muslim family. But unlike many people, I just do not believe in Islam just because my father or grandfather or family members are Muslim. I thought and searched a lot of questions that comes to my mind. What I noticed is that everyone interprets the controversial things of their religion in a positive way, but does not want to agree this kind interpretation that other religious experts come up with.

There are 4300 religions in the world. It's not possible to go through every single religion, but we can use some steps.

1/ Is there a creator? When I look at the world, I believe that there is an intelligent designer who created the universe. How could the universe come into existence from nothingness? There has to be a greater power, right? (Let me know what you think!)

2/ The above point removes some religion from our list including Buddhism & Jainism. Now we need to think about another point.
When we buy a new phone, the manual comes up with the phone so that it helps us from falling to any confusion. Just like this, God created us and God know us best so is it not logical that God would sent a holy book that would guide us? This also removes some religion from out list.

3/ Now that we have got the holy book, do we not need someone who would deliver the message to us? We need Prophets for that. And only Islam, Christianity & Judaism describes this concept the best.

For the past couple of years, I have been looking for the answers of my questions trough these religions. I have studied a lot about Islam and Christianity. 

I want to know what makes you stick to your faith? If you are an Atheist, Muslim, Christian, Jew or whoever you are, you are welcomed to provide your proof  or logic. Let's have a friendly and rational conversation!

Let me start with this question to my Christian brothers:

There are scientific, mathematical, historical error and many internal contradictions in the Bible. Some people say that the errors in Bible doesn't prove Christianity wrong. My question is, if you believe in some part of the Bible (and do not believe in some parts), aren't there chances that what you believe from the Bible could also be wrong? And, if the religious scripture contains some wrong information, how would Christians be guided?

(My English is not good. Pardon me if I there is any grammatical error or if I have asked a bad question.)

zedvictor4
zedvictor4
-->
@kihayi
What created the creator.

You did question how something could come into existence from nothingness.

If we make a no creation necessary rule, for a creator.

Then why shouldn't that rule apply to everything?

GODS send holy books.

Can you prove that Holy books weren't in fact written by men?

And what is the difference between a prophet and a charlatan...The answer being, what we are either compelled to believe or choose to believe.

I am an atheist,

Though evolutionary progression and material development undoubtedly occur, which in itself can be regarded as a GOD principle.

And  I also think that even though it wasn't necessarily necessary to invent a magical humanesque cause, it was probably an inevitability.
kihayi
kihayi
-->
@zedvictor4
What created the creator.
It's a common question when we talk about a higher power. People wonder where this creator came from and it's logical to ask. Look, the creator is special, not bound by the same rules as everything else. The creator has qualities like being outside of time and all-powerful. So, asking what made the creator might not make sense in the same way it does for normal things in the world. When we talk about the universe starting, it's important to separate what happens in our everyday world from the idea of a super-powerful creator. While we use cause-and-effect for things we see, using the same idea for a creator involves guessing about what the creator is like. Basically, the question of who made the creator makes us think about how much we understand and how tricky it is to talk about things beyond what we see. People have different ideas, and that's what makes these discussions interesting!

Can you prove that Holy books weren't in fact written by men?
There are some things that a God-gifted Holy book should have.
1. Does it answer the fundamental questions that people might run into?
2. What message does it deliver?
3. Does it contradict to established science?
4. Is there any historical error or any internal contradiction?

Even being a Muslim, I put my emotions aside and tried to find errors in the Quran. And trust me, I did not find a single unexplainable or undefendable mistake in the Quran as I found numerous in other scriptures. I would say, it is very easy to prove that the Holy Quran weren't indeed written by men. Instead of me proving the Quran is not written by men, why not you tell me the reason you think the Holy book was written by men!

And what is the difference between a prophet and a charlatan...The answer being, what we are either compelled to believe or choose to believe.
If we look at the life of the prophets, you can clearly understand that they were not fake. They sacrificed themselves for higher purpose, they faced many trouble, they endured torture from people around them. If you think that they claimed to be prophet for self serving purpose, what did they get?

Let me know your thoughts!

zedvictor4
zedvictor4
-->
@kihayi
Well, a creator is special and not bound by the same rules, is an easy answer but impossible to prove.

And of course the same old response to, prove that a GOD exists, is, prove that a GOD doesn't exist.

Though for me, the onus falls entirely upon the theist to prove their case, based upon the current limitations of human understanding.

Because based upon the limitations of current understanding there is no known existent GOD...Just a theoretical GOD.

A theoretical GOD with an accompanying thesis, which to say the least is a tad mystical and mythical.

And to be fair, mystical and mythical in line with 2000 year old thinking.

The nature of humanity and it's societies quite demonstrably throws up charismatic leaders...Look no further than the current crop.

So Jesus and Muhammad, though historically significant and somewhat special amongst the masses, are nonetheless only human and as fallible as every other human individual.

To be continued........
Mr.BrotherD.Thomas
Mr.BrotherD.Thomas
-->
@kihayi

YOUR QUOTE OF DESPAIR:  "There are scientific, mathematical, historical error and many internal contradictions in the Bible. Some people say that the errors in Bible doesn't prove Christianity wrong. My question is, if you believe in some part of the Bible (and do not believe in some parts), aren't there chances that what you believe from the Bible could also be wrong? And, if the religious scripture contains some wrong information, how would Christians be guided?"

Bottom line relative to your revealing statement above is the biblical notion that ALL of the Christian God's spoken words within the scriptures are true to form even if they contradict each other, as the following passages so dictate:

EVERY word of God is flawless; he is a shield to those who take refuge in him.“ (Proverbs 30:5)

“But he answered and said, It is written, Man shall not live by bread alone, but by EVERY word that proceedeth out of the mouth of God.” (Matthew 4:4)

Jesus replied, “Blessed rather are those who hear the word of God and obey it.” (Luke 11:28)

"Knowing this first, that no prophecy of the Scripture is of any private interpretation, for the prophecy never came by the will of man, but holy men of God spoke as they were moved by the Holy Spirit." (2 Peter 1:20-21)

Therefore, there lies the rub for pseudo-christians like Miss Tradesecret, YouFound_Lxam, n8nrgim, and others, that TRY in vain to spin doctor said LITERAL statements of contradictions away at their embarrassing expense of being outright Bible STUPID Fools!

kihayi
kihayi
-->
@Mr.BrotherD.Thomas
Why Christianity is the true religion? Watch the video given below to see what Christians believe about why Christianity is the true religion.

I can point out numerous errors in the Bible on counter of this video, but for now, I will just mention this verse from the Bible.
And these signs will accompany those who believe: In my name they will drive out demons; they will speak in new tongues; they will pick up snakes with their hands; and when they drink deadly poison, it will not hurt them at all; they will place their hands on sick people, and they will get well.”
[Mark 16:17-18]

It is a test for true Christian believers. Have you ever seen a Christian who have passed this test? In scientific terminology, it is called as "Falsification test" which means, if a false person tries this test, he/ she will be harmed. Is there not a single true Christian believer in the world?

This will be my only question to you for now!
zedvictor4
zedvictor4
-->
@kihayi
2000 year old mythical rhetoric is unlikely to stand up to 21st century scrutiny.

And Christian is either a label applied at birth or a self adhesive label.

Same as Muslim.

Or Buddhist.

Or Australian.
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@kihayi
If we look at the life of the prophets, you can clearly understand that they were not fake.

Which prophets?

They sacrificed themselves for higher purpose, they faced many trouble, they endured torture from people around them.

How did they "sacrifice themselves"?

kihayi
kihayi
-->
@Stephen
Which prophets?
There are many prophets in Islam, but 25 are mentioned in the Quran. All of them have their own great stories which helps us to know them better. You can check out this link:

Well, they could have fooled people, live a luxurious life; but instead, they chose to spread the message of God to the people. People thought they were crazy person or maybe thought they were fake prophets and did not believe them. Moreover, they tortured them, tried to kill them. Many of prophets were actually killed by people of that time. So, in a way, they "sacrificed themselves".
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@kihayi
Which prophets?
There are many prophets in Islam, but 25 are mentioned in the Quran. All of them have their own great stories which helps us to know them better. You can check out this link:

I see so you are referencing Old Testamant / New Testamant / Quran  prophets as follows in your link above which list just 10:

Hud (Heber)  Eber  
Ibrahim (Abraham)
Ismail (Ishmael)
Ishaq (Isaac)
Yaqub (Jacob)
Shu’aib (Jethro)
Musa (Moses)
Harun (Aaron)
Dawud (David)
Ilias (Elias)
Zakariya (Zachariah)
Yahya (John the Baptist)
Isa (Jesus)
Muhammad.

All the above, with the exception of Muhammad, were either Hebrew or Jew. Do you agree?

Well, they could have fooled people, live a luxurious life; but instead, they chose to spread the message of God to the people. People thought they were crazy person or maybe thought they were fake prophets and did not believe them. Moreover, they tortured them, tried to kill them. Many of prophets were actually killed by people of that time. So, in a way, they "sacrificed themselves".

Ok, So before I attempt to address what you have called the "self sacrifices" of these prophets one at a time,  could you for instance tell me which of the above prophets gave/ sacrificed their lives and for what reason?
kihayi
kihayi
-->
@zedvictor4
What the Quran and the Hadith mentioned 1400 years ago, does stand up to 21st century scrutiny. And, that's why we believe in Islam. The Holy Quran contains many scientific verses and prophecies, some of them have been proved very recently. If you want me to point them, let me know. I will try to do that!

Stephen
Stephen
-->
@kihayi
What the Quran and the Hadith mentioned 1400 years ago, does stand up to 21st century scrutiny. And, that's why we believe in Islam. The Holy Quran contains many scientific verses and prophecies, some of them have been proved very recently. If you want me to point them, let me know. I will try to do that!

I would like you to address those two questions that I have asked above concerning those 10  prophets that are highlighted in your own link, please, kihayi. 
IlDiavolo
IlDiavolo
-->
@kihayi
There are scientific, mathematical, historical error and many internal contradictions in the Bible. Some people say that the errors in Bible doesn't prove Christianity wrong. My question is, if you believe in some part of the Bible (and do not believe in some parts), aren't there chances that what you believe from the Bible could also be wrong? And, if the religious scripture contains some wrong information, how would Christians be guided?
Indeed. This is the main reason so many people are turning away from Christianity, because of the many contradictions, nonsense and dogmatism around it. It doesn't mean they are becoming atheists, but rather they keep believing in a "great life source" that they call "God". Those who don't want to be manipulated by the church anymore are turning on concepts that are more sensical and helpful for their lifes, like mindfullness for example, because what we know as "spirituality" is an individual experience and not an experience that some enlightened cretin should impose on others.

... God created us and God know us best so is it not logical that God would sent a holy book that would guide us? This also removes some religion from out list.
I guess you refer to the bible, and it seems you have no idea how the bible was made and modified all this time. Chirstianity is a man-made religion that is run by fallible people with personal interests. You will be surprised by the terrible things you will find about the bible history, like misleading translations and inconvinient scriptures that were ruled out because they are not in line with the official narrative.

I have no doubt that some of the self-called prophets spread messages from a "higher entity" (which is something I explain in a thread I opened recently), but you cannot trust so easily. People should always keep questioning the status quo because it's the only way in my opinion to approach to truth.