is polyamory making a come back with humans?

Author: n8nrgim

Total: 38
zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@FLRW
64% are clearly not grateful for their parents efforts.

Which in some respects is very acceptable...LOL.

Do we need a World of vainglorious, superficial, relatively useless, social media narcissistic individuals.

Of course, when 64% of the population die out over the next few years, there will be plenty of opportunity to import less selfish stock from the big breeder nations.
Best.Korea
Debates: 269
Best.Korea
-->
@FLRW
36 percent believe that having kids is essential to fulfillment.
Some people have natural urge to reproduce. They just cant resist their programming.

10,000 years of recorded history tells us that human life is not exactly beneficial.

In fact, its even less beneficial if you are Christian, since majority of children you give birth to will go to hell.
Best.Korea
Debates: 269
Best.Korea
-->
@zedvictor4
64% are clearly not grateful for their parents efforts.
Well, condemning me to a life of pain and then also a likely highly painful death isnt exactly something which I would be grateful for. I am not sure why anyone would be grateful for that.
Swagnarok
Debates: 7
Swagnarok
There are no real winners with the emerging status quo. An increasing number of men are frustrated because their dating prospects are poor if existent at all, a lot of women either become single mothers or have to bear the moral weight of having aborted their own child (and lack an actual loving partner even if they get laid from time to time), a lot of sexually active men and women contract lifelong STDs, and even those lucky few effboys live jaded lives without knowing the happiness of a meaningful, non-superficial relationship.

Because most people aren't winning the love game, I don't believe this is sustainable in the long run. Either there will be a neo-trad generation which rejects the aimlessness of the current one or technology will allow for more satisfying distractions that make single life tolerable for everyone. For example, robots or simulated romantic partners via AI and whatnot. If it boils down to the latter, then fewer and fewer people of either sex will be having live relationships or flings, making the whole "polyamory" thing a moot point.
zedvictor4
zedvictor4
-->
@Best.Korea
Yep.

That's the argument.

But one could argue that it wasn't your parents fault.

Nonetheless if you've lived a life of pain, I sympathise.

I fortunately have not suffered any unendurable pain, the worst being a sciatic infection about 15 years ago, that lasted for about a week.

Didn't stop me working though.
Stephen
Debates: 0
Stephen
-->
@zedvictor4
Its all Greek to me , Vic. 😊
zedvictor4
zedvictor4
-->
@Stephen
A bit like Nana Mouskouri, Taramasalata and Bouzouki music.

Have a good day Stephen.

Oh, and not forgetting Demis Roussos.
Stephen
Debates: 0
Stephen
-->
@zedvictor4
 Nana Mouskouri

Indeed. The White Rose of Athens. Had I lived in Greece the lovely Nana would have been among my Polyamory.