Author: Best.Korea

Total: 126
Mr.BrotherD.Thomas
Debates: 0
Mr.BrotherD.Thomas
-->
@Stephen

Stephen,

Regarding your ever so revealing post #120 regarding our #1 Bible STUPID Fool Miss Tradesecret, what can be said that hasn't been said before towards her ungodly position upon this Religion Forum?

In prayer with Jesus He has told me to once again show Miss Tradesecret to be the Bible STUPID FOOL again in a few posts that she has made recently, so stay tuned AGAIN at her embarrassing expense when I have the time!

I wish I could hire a secretary to keep track of the "plethora" of Miss Tradesecret's blatant fumbles regarding Christianity as we have seen over the years, but I can't afford it because like Jesus said to do,  I have given away most of my possessions (except my Bible Bus down by the river) to the poor to allow myself Jesus' glorious 1400 square mile heaven upon my demise, with its 65 foot tall walls, that will keep the hell bound Jehovah Witnesses out of it!

Sell your possessions and give to the poor. Provide purses for yourselves that will not wear out, a treasure in heaven that will never fail, where no thief comes near and no moth destroys. For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also.” (Luke 12:33-34)

Stephen
Stephen
-->
@Mr.BrotherD.Thomas
I apologise Brother D.  I have to repost here for the reasons that I forgot to add, but have now added in the post script.

I am sure you've noticed that the "Long-Winded Clap Trap Word Salad" of Miss Tradesecrets post #115  WAS NOT SUPPORTED WITH BIBLICAL PASSAGES, but only her ever so wanting and ungodly OPINIONS!

I have indeed brother D. And, as I have had to remind the Reverend Tradesecret  on many occasions, that this wonderful forum is a  religion forum and not a religious forum for him/her to use as a pulpit and not expect to go unchallenged.

Such as this absolute contradictory CRAP!

[A]
Tradesecret wrote: After all, whatever the majority think is right - is right and whatever the majority thinks is wrong is wrong.  (I don't subscribe to that view - but those who believe in the will of the people must). #115

Notice the bold underlined there Brother D.?  You wouldn't believe that , that came from a member of the Criminal  Bar Association that practices criminal law as a defence lawyer, would you?🤣🤣🤣🤣

PS
Has this clown Tradesecret, a member of the Criminal  Bar Association (Australia) that practices criminal law as a defence lawyer forgotten that "the majority" choose those that make the laws that the Lawyer & Reverend Tradesecret MUST adhere to?

Has s/he also forgotten that he has, and has had, defendants that totally rely on " the majority"  of the jury of 12 to clear his  client of all and any charges?

Has this clown  member of the Criminal  Bar Association (Australia) that practices criminal law also forgotten that s/he also relies on said "majority" of  the Jury of 12 members to judge and deliver a favourable verdict on who they believe is "wrong who is right" and "who is wrong"? 

But tell us at [A] above that s/he "I don't subscribe" to what  "the majority thinks" or believes!  🤣🤣🤣

This reminds me that other complete bullshit he once spouted concerning words;   saying  "words are just words and don't mean anything".  << HERE, (believe it or not) the Reverend Tradesecret was talking about "words" in the BIBLE!!!!!

The Reverend must have also forgot that Jesus tells up how important "words" are. 

All the from a man/woman that has to deal in "words" for a living as a lawyer. And  has to use "words" as Pastor to a congregation of 300 and Chaplain to Australian Defence Forces!!!!!!  

The greatest novelist couldn't make this shite up!🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Good Night Brother D. Its late here and I have had a drink today and need my bed. And I am retiring happy. 😊

Mr.BrotherD.Thomas
Mr.BrotherD.Thomas
-->
@Stephen

Stephen,

Regarding your once again revealing post #122 relative to Miss Tradesecret pretending to be what she is NOT, what did we expect from her?  It is totally embarrassing for her to be within this esteemed Religion Forum because of her blatant Bible STUPIDITY, which in essence, gives this forum a bad name that would allow a Bible Stupid fool like her to be here in the first place!

On the topic of the RUNAWAY from this thread "YouFound_Lxam," he visited DEBATEART 12 hours ago as this link shows: https://www.imagebam.com/view/MERIIMI  BUT, he is still to EMBARRASSED to visit this thread because he was made the Bible STUPID fool, and now still remains in HIDING.  Jesus and I can't wait to Bible CORRECT him again in any future posts of his, praise!

Stephen
Stephen
-->
@Mr.BrotherD.Thomas

Regarding your once again revealing post #122 relative to Miss Tradesecret pretending to be what she is NOT, what did we expect from her? 

What NOT to expect from the "chosen by god" Reverend Tradesecret is honesty and truthfulness. What we CAN expect is entertainment with every post s/he decides to write.🤣

FLRW
FLRW
Colorado pastor accused of pocketing $1.3M in crypto scheme says 'Lord told us to'
A Colorado-based pastor for an online church accused of pocketing $1.3 million through a cryptocurrency fraud scheme told followers in a video statement that the Lord told him to do it.
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@FLRW
Colorado pastor accused of pocketing $1.3M in crypto scheme says 'Lord told us to'
A Colorado-based pastor for an online church accused of pocketing $1.3 million through a cryptocurrency fraud scheme told followers in a video statement that the Lord told him to do it.

And does the trusted Pastor explain why god wanted him to steal the money from his devout following and what the stolen money was to be used for?

As it appears that god rewarded the Pastor handsomely:

Pastor Eli Regalado and his wife Kaitlyn it says " spent the money was allegedly spent on a Range Rover, luxury handbags, jewellery, an au pair, boat rentals and snowmobile adventures."
Nice work if you can get it.