Many former top aides despise Trump and say he is unfit

Author: IwantRooseveltagain

Total: 97
FLRW
Debates: 0
FLRW

Putin must pray to Lucifer every night that Trump is elected President.
Double_R
Debates: 3
Double_R
-->
@Greyparrot
In January 2017, The Intercept reported that Kelly failed to disclose his position as...

Mattis was also employed on the infamous Theranos board that scammed a ton of money.

The list just shows how incompetent Trump was at selecting non-swampers.
What the list shows is that the people who worked most closely with Trump understand how much of a danger he is to the country.

What your response shows is why. Not only because he doesn't believe in democracy, civility, reality, etc., but because his war on critical thinking is working, with the latest example being your post searching for any little thing you can find on any of the people on this list so you can use it as an excuse to dismiss whole cloth the plain and obvious take away any rational person would have walked away with when confronted with the facts of the OP.
Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
-->
@Double_R
Sorry, but your presumption that appointed officials who also double dip as lobbyists and defense contractors really care about you or me is very laughable and hard to swallow.
Best.Korea
Debates: 272
Best.Korea
-->
@FLRW
Putin must pray to Lucifer every night that Trump is elected President.
Makes you wonder why US enemies want Trump as president, and why should we help US enemies get what they want?
IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
What your response shows is why. Not only because he doesn't believe in democracy, civility, reality, etc., but because his war on critical thinking is working, with the latest example being your post searching for any little thing you can find on any of the people on this list so you can use it as an excuse to dismiss whole cloth the plain and obvious take away any rational person would have walked away with when confronted with the facts of the OP.
damn, what a burn. This guy is a fine example of the MAGA MORONS 

Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@Best.Korea
US enemies are happy either way, they have to deal with an idiot in the end. China probably took over USA politics long ago with shadow lobbys. Laughing so hard as the puppet government rips apart America from within. And all it took was a bribe here, and a bribe there. America is like a cheap prostitute.
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@Greyparrot
Looks like you just made a bunch of assumptions there.
FLRW
FLRW

. America is like a cheap prostitute.
OMG, America is like Melania?
FLRW
FLRW

Oh, I don't really care, do U?
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@Best.Korea
It's one possibility.
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@Greyparrot
Its not, because we already know that US enemies are happier with Trump as US president.

The only question now is why do you support US enemies?
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@Best.Korea
They are happy if nobody with a brain is president. That will happen no matter what.
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@Greyparrot
US enemies love Trump. 

Putin's position on chess board largely depends on if Trump becomes president, because Biden is kicking his ass back to Moscow.
FLRW
FLRW

There's an outlandish conspiracy theory floating around that first lady Melania Trump is really a Russian spy.
As "evidence," internet commenters pointed to a chat she'd had with Russian President Vladimir Putin at a dinner in 2017 for the G-20 Summit.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@Best.Korea
They are happy if nobody with a brain is president. That will happen no matter what.
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@Greyparrot
😊  
Double_R
Debates: 3
Double_R
-->
@Greyparrot
Sorry, but your presumption that appointed officials who also double dip as lobbyists and defense contractors really care about you or me is very laughable and hard to swallow.
Nothing about my post suggested this as the takeaway. What my post highlighted, and your response demonstrated yet again, was how the Trump playbook is working to warp the minds of his followers such that they abandon any semblance of critical thinking.

The question any normal rational person would ask themselves when presented with the fact that multiple members of Trump's inner circle are declaring him unfit for office is; if they're lying about this, why? And the more people saying the same thing the more difficult it becomes to dismiss.

But again,  that's how normal, rational people work.

What Trumpers  have learned from Trump is that critical thinking is irrelevant. If you are confronted with a fact you would rather not hear, the source of that fact in some way will always originate with a person, so all you have to do is figure out who that person is and search through that person's history for any blemish you can find. And when you find something, anything,  you get to just hand waive away anything that came from them. And if others said the same thing, well then just categorize them all into one bucket and paint them all with the same brush. Crisis averted. This is MAGA 101, and it works everytime.

The judges ruling against Trump: Trump haters
The prosecutors charging Trump: Liberal activists
News papers reporting on his actions: Fake news
The fact checkers calling out his lies: Left wing propagandists
The election workers where Biden won: corrupt theives
Government workers pushing back against his ignorance: Deep State
His inner circle warning against him: Double dipping lobbyists
Etc. Etc. Etc.

It's quite easy. Assessing reality using real facts and valid logic, that's a little harder.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
Nothing about my post suggested this as the takeaway.

What the list shows is that the people who worked most closely with Trump understand how much of a danger he is to the country.
It's time to stop hero worshipping unelected lobbyists and defense contractors. None of them care about you or me or the country as a whole.
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@Double_R
What Trumpers  have learned from Trump is that critical thinking is irrelevant. If you are confronted with a fact you would rather not hear, the source of that fact in some way will always originate with a person, so all you have to do is figure out who that person is and search through that person's history for any blemish you can find. And when you find something, anything,  you get to just hand waive away anything that came from them. And if others said the same thing, well then just categorize them all into one bucket and paint them all with the same brush. Crisis averted. This is MAGA 101, and it works everytime.
Dont forget dragging debate into assumption reasoning.

"So you assume those officials dont have hidden interests and are just working to improve our country? Well, good luck proving that assumption!"

I learned that any rational conversation can be quickly turned into meaningless rant as soon as you add relevant assumption which the other side cant disprove and you cant prove.

It forces conversation into meaningless rant where neither side can defend or prove their positions or disprove other side.

I know that I introduced that tactic few days ago, but I probably wasnt thinking straight and I just gave all MAGA here the ultimate weapon against any reasonable discussion.
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@Greyparrot
@Double_R
Let me demonstrate.

Hey Greyparrot,

You just assume that Trump cares about this country more than he cares about money. When China bribes Trump to screw up USA, it will be MAGA's fault.

I rest my case.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@Best.Korea
The only one on that list that isn't a military lobbyist or a defense contractor is Bill Barr. He is just a business lobbyist, so his opinion has a lot more weight.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@Best.Korea
You just assume that Trump cares about this country more than he cares about money.

He cares about neither. Care to make another guess?
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@Greyparrot
He cares about neither.
Thats your assumption. 😉

Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@Best.Korea
Yes, just like you assume China needs to bribe a president to undermine the country. There are many chiefs in DC. A great many greedy chiefs. Most of DC is devoted solely to the lobby bribery business.

Most federal lobbyists are based in Washington, DC; an estimate from 2018 suggested that the count of registered lobbyists who actually lobbied that year was 11,656.

Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@Greyparrot
There are many chiefs in DC. A great many greedy chiefs. Most of DC is devoted solely to the lobby business.

Most federal lobbyists are based in Washington, DC; an estimate from 2018 suggested that the count of registered lobbyists who actually lobbied that year was 11,656.
So you assume they will undermine a country, and you assume a president cant undermine a country or add to its collapse.

Well, good luck with your assumptions.

Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@Best.Korea
Oh no, I assume all lobbyists care about "the country" as Double R assumes as well.
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@Greyparrot
You assume China cant bribe both them and Trump? You assume China would only bribe one of those two parts? Eh, you and your assumptions.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@Best.Korea
I already told you. A president doesn't need to be bribed.  Even if he could be bribed to help undermine a country, it's not necessary.

Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@Greyparrot
Thats your assumption, where you assumed that president cant help undermine a country.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@Best.Korea
Oh I guess wiki assumed that, ok.