Flamewarriors

Author: Logical-Master

Total: 63
RationalMadman
Debates: 563
RationalMadman
-->
@ResurgetExFavilla
I didn't like Joey much at all, he was in agony at the bullying. 

I didn't like either Zarroette or Zeichen and yet I took Zarroette's side because I empathised with her in a way even you, Zarro's ally, did not when it came to how Zeichen trolled her on DDO and here. I have frequently empathised with enemies and been ruthless to allies in tough-advice. It's just I stay lowkey with the latter and the former is something you conclude is me switching alliance.

I don't need to prove to you how utterly humble I am deep down but it would shock you. The egomania is a fun thing that keeps me waking up every morning as opposed to putting myself to sleep. It's an act that even I have fallen for but deep down I know I am as worthy as the dust that the Hindu dead relative becomes once cremated. There is a huge amount of wisdom to me, part of the wisdom is keeping the sadists at bay by making them underestimate me and lash out at me the way you and your buddies do. I don't care what the hell you say about me man, just as long as you keep it to yourself and don't assume you know me well or that it's true.

You are cute, thinking you have psychoanalysed me to the core and all but the beauty of this is how true you proved MY PSYCHOANALYSIS of you here:

Oh, so fucking spot on it couldn't get better.

Buddy, I am a narcissist by choice. You're a sadistic bully by nature. That's your burden to bear and your criticism of me and feelings of 'oh I got you pinned' are also reasons why you stay at the level you are while I was humble and surpassed you as both a psychoanalyst of other users and a player of the social games of this site. I know who has the power, I know how to make them see the other side as evil, you can keep thinking I'm a fool who is full of himself and each and every one of your buddies who decided to prey on me here is learning their lesson until they behave so far. So what exactly is so different about you? Not all that much, you're just less nasty so you're not punished and that's fine by me.

RationalMadman
Debates: 563
RationalMadman
-->
@ResurgetExFavilla
Actually it's possible you're intentionally acting out the types I assigned you, that is hilarious too and a good job doing so.
Castin
Debates: 0
Castin
-->
@Mharman
There is a definite aristocracy on DART.
I guess that means the count is:

There is a definite aristocracy on DART: 2
RationalMadman, Mharman

It's too early for a developed aristocracy: 2
Castin, coal