Pascal's wager does not favor religious people

Author: Best.Korea

Total: 49
zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@Stephen
Let's say six chambers, one live round, one pull of the trigger.

Would you take your chances for £1 million?

Good morning Sunday Steven.

Church first, Pub after I suppose.
zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@Deb-8-a-bull
Well firstly one needs to be big enough to play.

But not necessarily a fathom.

Perhaps half a fathom.

Prior to that one might get water boarded, if ones parents have previously been daftified.

Knife sex rituals are not uncommon too.

Daftification:  The process by which a child's brain becomes stupidified...

Can lead to psychotic episodes.

Symptoms include, various irrational bodily movements, singing and shouting.

In severe cases, one can develop obsessive attachments to guns and high explosives.

Stephen
Debates: 0
Stephen
-->
@zedvictor4
Let's say six chambers, one live round, one pull of the trigger.

Would you take your chances for £1 million?  16.666666666666666666666666666666666.
No. Would you?

Good morning Sunday Steven. Church first, Pub after I suppose.

I usually only go to the pub twice a week, Vic. Tuesday & Friday. Where I have a beer with friends and where on the odd occasion the local Vicar will drop in, much to my amusement and entertainment. He's a nice bloke that can hold a conversation (bible/religion) without getting upset or insulting. He keeps inviting me up there - St Johns - but I am afraid that I will get the - "The Power of Christ Compels You!!" - treatment and that my head may do a 360 swivel .
 Enjoy your Sunday dinner, both. 

Mr.BrotherD.Thomas
Mr.BrotherD.Thomas
-->
@Best.Korea

Best.Korea,

YOUR QUOTE OF MY SERIAL KILLER JESUS'S 2ND COMING: "Jesus promised in revelation to come back again and kill the entire planet except the 144,000 virgin christian men."

YES, but there is another 2nd coming scenario for my serial killer Jesus, and that is the following situation, hang on!

Jesus is gonna put those Hollywood monster-movie producers to shame with His ghoulish creations when he returns with a bunch of horse-like locusts with human heads, women’s hair, lion’s teeth, and scorpion’s tails. They’re gonna be stinging unbelievers and pseudo-christians straight for a whole 5 months, OUCH! (Revelation 9:7-10)

Then my LOVING AND FORGIVING Jesus will send four blessed angels with an army of 200 million to MURDER a third of the earth’s population. Way to go Jesus! (Revelation 9:15-19)

Jesus’ LOVING AND FORGIVING nature will have people killed by fire, plagues, and beasts. There will be dead bodies rotting and unburied everywhere, where TRUE CHRISTIANS praise Jesus' revenge!   Those that are not MURDERED by Jesus as God because they are true Christians like myself, will “rejoice over the nonbelievers and pseudo-christians that were murdered by Jesus,  and make merry, and shall send gifts to one another. (Revelation 11:5-10)  For the TRUE Christians like myself,  I will be sending anti-anxiety pills to fellow TRUE Christians that are still alive subsequent to watching Jesus as God MURDER His non-believing creation, and pseudo-christians as well, in such horrific and blood-thirsty ways!

I just hope that I will be dead before Jesus' 2nd coming under the above biblical FACTS, where I won't have to watch the likes of Miss Tradesecret, n8nrgim, etc., being brutally murdered as shown above because they are pseudo-christians, and not TRUE Christians like my self, praise!  

Stephen
Stephen
-->
@Mr.BrotherD.Thomas
I just hope that I will be dead before Jesus' 2nd coming under the above biblical FACTS, where I won't have to watch the likes of Miss Tradesecret, n8nrgim, etc., being brutally murdered as shown above because they are pseudo-christians, and not TRUE Christians like my self, praise!  

Indeed, Brother D. Jesus as God is well known for mercilessly torturing and murdering his own, and the Reverend Tradesecret was hand picked and " chosen by god" himself.
Mr.BrotherD.Thomas
Mr.BrotherD.Thomas
-->
@Stephen

Stephen,

YOUR QUOTE WHERE MISS TRADESECRET SHOULD START WORRYING POST HASTE!!!:  "Indeed, Brother D. Jesus as God is well known for mercilessly torturing and murdering his own, and the Reverend Tradesecret was hand picked and " chosen by god" himself."

OMFG!!!  Since Miss Tradesecret has been literally shown to be a pseudo-christian at best, and in being an ungodly Sexual Deviant with family members, then one has to wonder if my brutal serial killer Jesus as God has "chosen her" to be an example of Him brutally murdering her upon Judgment Day as described in my post #34! 

As if my serial killer Jesus doesn't  have enough brutal murders under his belt while upon earth, where in one of many instances; Jesus commanded to brutally murder innocent little children and babies herewith:   "This is what the Lord Almighty says: ‘I will punish the Amalekites for what they did to Israel when they waylaid them as they came up from Egypt. Now go, attack the Amalekites and totally destroy all that belongs to them. Do not spare them; put to death men and women, children and infants, cattle and sheep, camels and donkeys."  (1 Samuel 15:2-4)

Like I have said many times over, it is truly hard to be a TRUE CHRISTIAN in the 21st century when one reads ALL OF THE BIBLE'S inspired words from Jesus! :(

Stephen
Stephen
-->
@Mr.BrotherD.Thomas
As if my serial killer Jesus doesn't  have enough brutal murders under his belt while upon earth, where in one of many instances; Jesus commanded to brutally murder innocent little children and babies herewith:   "This is what the Lord Almighty says: ‘I will punish the Amalekites for what they did to Israel when they waylaid them as they came up from Egypt. Now go, attack the Amalekites and totally destroy all that belongs to them. Do not spare them; put to death men and women, children and infants, cattle and sheep, camels and donkeys."  (1 Samuel 15:2-4)

Like I have said many times over, it is truly hard to be a TRUE CHRISTIAN in the 21st century when one reads ALL OF THE BIBLE'S inspired words from Jesus! :(

Indeed, Brother D. God certainly didn't  "turn the other cheek"  there when it came to the Amalekites, did he?

Stephen
Stephen
-->
@DavidAZZ
Is this your Brother?

DavidAZZ
DavidAZZ
-->
@Stephen
He is me.  I lost access to that account and I'm trying to get it put together with this one.
Stephen
Stephen

He is me.  I lost access to that account and I'm trying to get it put together with this one.

Get what put together?
DavidAZZ
DavidAZZ
-->
@Stephen
Get what put together?
Lol.  Apparently, my thoughts!

I meant the two accounts.  I can't get back into my old account so I created a new one and I'm trying to get access to my old account or see if DART can merge the two accounts somehow.  I emailed them about 5 days ago and just waiting to hear back.

Mr.BrotherD.Thomas
Mr.BrotherD.Thomas
-->
@Stephen

Stephen,

YOUR QUOTE ABOUT MY SERIAL KILLER JESUS: "Indeed, Brother D. God certainly didn't  "turn the other cheek"  there when it came to the Amalekites, did he?"

What bothers me is the fact that Jesus as God commanded that INNOCENT children and BABIES (Sucklings) that knew not of what their parents did to displease Jesus  in the first place, where Jesus had to have them murdered! (1 Samuel 15:2-4)  How can a "baby suckling" be guilty of their parents misdeeds towards Jesus where they have to be murdered by Jesus' command?

Remember how loving Jesus was to children herewith:  "But Jesus said, “Let the little children come to me and do not hinder them, for to such belongs the kingdom of heaven.” (Matthew 19:14)

If I was "spoon-fed" my Bible on Sunday mornings ONLY by a church, then I wouldn't come across these disturbing passages about my Jesus murdering innocent children and BABIES when I read the Bible myself!  

Stephen
Stephen
-->
@DavidAZZ

He is me.  I lost access to that account and I'm trying to get it put together with this one.
Then why is this one partially filled out https://www.debateart.com/members/DavidAZ  and this one  https://www.debateart.com/members/DavidAZZ   isn't filled in at all?

DavidAZZ
DavidAZZ
-->
@Stephen
I wasn't planning on keeping this account, but made it to only get ahold of the moderators.  Basically a throw away after I can get back into my original account.

BUT, if i can't salvage my old account, then I'll have to keep this one and will fill in my personal info again.
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@Mr.BrotherD.Thomas

What bothers me is the fact that Jesus as God commanded that INNOCENT children and BABIES (Sucklings) that knew not of what their parents did to displease Jesus  in the first place, where Jesus had to have them murdered! (1 Samuel 15:2-4)  How can a "baby suckling" be guilty of their parents misdeeds towards Jesus where they have to be murdered by Jesus' command?

Remember how loving Jesus was to children herewith:  "But Jesus said, “Let the little children come to me and do not hinder them, for to such belongs the kingdom of heaven.” (Matthew 19:14)

But it doesn't appear to trouble pseudo Christians at all.

If I was "spoon-fed" my Bible on Sunday mornings ONLY by a church, then I wouldn't come across these disturbing passages about my Jesus murdering innocent children and BABIES when I read the Bible myself!  

Very true Brother D.  This is probably why when these vile verses spoken by their god Jesus are pointed out to them, they immediately cry "CONTEXT!"  and begin to re write the scriptures. That bible dunce  the Reverend Tradesecret is famous for it.

Stephen
Stephen
-->
@DavidAZZ

He is me.  I lost access to that account and I'm trying to get it put together with this one.
Then why is this one partially filled out https://www.debateart.com/members/DavidAZ  and this one  https://www.debateart.com/members/DavidAZZ   isn't filled in at all?

I wasn't planning on keeping this account, but made it to only get ahold of the moderators.  Basically a throw away after I can get back into my original account.

BUT, if i can't salvage my old account, then I'll have to keep this one and will fill in my personal info again.

maybe it would be best to contact moderator >>>>  whiteflame
DavidAZZ
DavidAZZ
-->
@Stephen
I bugged Barney and he said to email and message Debateart.com.

Maybe Whiteflame could help too. 
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@DavidAZZ
I shall flag your problem for you concerning your two accounts. I hope it helps.

DavidAZZ
DavidAZZ
-->
@Stephen
I shall flag your problem for you concerning your two accounts. I hope it helps.
Cool!  Thanks!