Right-Tribe States finally start playing The Game

Author: ADreamOfLiberty

Total: 98
Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
-->
@Double_R
Pretty sure you wrote earlier that you were Okay with the Patriot Act....

and you are to my left.
On the chart of Authoritarianism vs liberty, yes, you are on my left.
ADreamOfLiberty
Debates: 0
ADreamOfLiberty
-->
@Double_R
I don't know why you bother, you can't think anyone here is reading your nonsense and thinking it makes sense.
That blade cuts both ways around here.
Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
-->
@ADreamOfLiberty
It really does say a lot when the Democrats support tyranny like the Patriot Act.
It's that kind of blatant hypocrisy that inevitably destroys the carefully constructed facade of the Uniparty.
ADreamOfLiberty
ADreamOfLiberty
-->
@Greyparrot
It really does say a lot when the Democrats support tyranny like the Patriot Act.
It's that kind of blatant hypocrisy that inevitably destroys the carefully constructed facade of the Uniparty.
It's a damn tragedy.

I mean you say "carefully constructed facade" but it's not so carefully constructed these days is it?

I remember 9/11 and I remember the warning voices of a few democrats. Then, it was half the democrats and all the republicans vs half the democrats.

The minority people spoke out about the dangers of an unaccountable government, the violations of privacy, the inherent problems with oversight. Things that should be obvious, but it was so easy to distract them with the looming threat of big-bad-osama.

There have got to be millions of people who were alive then who can't seem to see through that facade despite the policy-party affiliation completely inverting.

How can they be so blind? How could it be any more obvious that the same kinds of people with the same agenda are using laws like the patriot act to stay in power? and that the same people who have no problem with secret courts which have been proven to accept lies in warrant applications without consequence dare warn others about "fascism"??!
Double_R
Debates: 3
Double_R
-->
@Greyparrot
Pretty sure you wrote earlier that you were Okay with the Patriot Act....
One position on one issue doesn't define a political ideology.

On the chart of Authoritarianism vs liberty, yes, you are on my left.
You're an anarchist. Anyone one believes government has any legitimate role in our society is on your left.

Double_R
Debates: 3
Double_R
-->
@ADreamOfLiberty
I don't know why you bother, you can't think anyone here is reading your nonsense and thinking it makes sense.
That blade cuts both ways around here.
Not really concerned with whether the guy who is rooting for civil war likes what I have to say
ADreamOfLiberty
ADreamOfLiberty
-->
@Double_R
Not really concerned with whether the guy who is rooting for civil war likes what I have to say
Your lack of concern about a great number of things has not been in doubt for some time.
DavidAZZ
DavidAZZ
“Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety” Benjamin Franklin

Well said Uncle Ben.