-->
@ebuc
So much for being a so called racist.
Mall
Debates: 336
Mall
-->
@zedvictor4
What "racist" policies came out of the Trump administration?

Before money existed, was there social order?
FLRW
Debates: 0
FLRW

Two facts stand out from the Trump cabinet. It is the first without a single Hispanic since President Ronald Reagan was inaugurated in 1981, even though Latinos have been the fastest growing minority since then. And it reflects the worst setback for African-Americans from one administration to the next since the 1980s.
zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@Mall
There's a difference between government policies and an individuals acquired propensity to discriminate.

Which is why I asked previously, who do you think actually run's the USA.

Sociology is a broad subject.

So a very brief two line response to your second question.

Natural hierarchy dictates social order, so originally a pecking order within the troop would have naturally evolved.

Money and other tokens of value would have come much later, as intellect developed and populations grew.

Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
-->
@FLRW
It is the first without a single Hispanic since President Ronald Reagan was inaugurated in 1981...
Did you personally administer the DNA tests to ensure not a single drop of Mediterranean blood existed in any people in DC?

Goebbels would have been proud.
FLRW
FLRW
-->
@Greyparrot

Are you a Swiftie now?
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@FLRW
Not sure why you would want to test the blood of DC officials for racial purity. It's likely they are every race you can imagine, and likely all 100% of them are partially "hispanic"
Mall
Mall
-->
@zedvictor4
So no "racist" policies out of the Trump administration.
zedvictor4
zedvictor4
-->
@Mall
Racism is broadly defined.

From normal instinctive discrimination to overtly aggressive discrimination.

So please be more specific.

It could be said that all governmental policies that are designed to bring about social order or a change in social order, are based upon some level of discrimination.

So for example, the immigration policies of any government that seeks to protect a nations established sovereignty and assets, are based upon discrimination.

Wasn't it George Dubya who signed the Secure Fence Act?
Mall
Mall
-->
@zedvictor4
This view of so called racism that Donald Trump supposedly has, I was just asking was it woven in his administration.

Apparently not.
zedvictor4
zedvictor4
-->
@Mall
Hopefully politicians who lead the "Free World", are also diplomats.

And racist is your word.

I prefer discriminatory.

How one responds outwardly to internal discrimination is the key to diplomacy. Both at a home and abroad.

And weaving is what people do on looms.

Words hey.
Mall
Mall
-->
@zedvictor4
You lead yourself at the end of the day . 
Behind the dollar bill of course.
zedvictor4
zedvictor4
-->
@Mall
Or the pound coin.

Yes, it's nice to think that one is allowed a reasonable level of selfish  input.
Hopey
Hopey
-->
@Mall
What Donald Trump ever a "white" supremacist?

I believe Trump IS a White Supremacist. A supremacist believes one race is supreme or superior to another race. I believe after the Proud Boys marched in Charlottesville, as President of the United States, and leader of the free world, that he should have vehemently and openly condemned the Proud Boys after they marched and claimed ¨Jews will not replace us¨. He did not. His hesitancy in doing that, and saying there were good people on both sides, tells me that he is clearly a White Supremacist along with his past in NYC to turn down blacks from renting in his apartment buildings.

Did he do more for minorities than Barack Obama?

I do not believe Trump did more for minorities. Since I believe Trump is a White Supremacist, anything that benefited Blacks, was a either a one-off, or done in his own self-interests - to gain the Black vote and take votes from Biden. I believe that Trump is for Trump only. While Blacks gained employment under Trump, many Blacks believe this was not Trump´s doings, it was Obama´s policies.

Is Trump more Christian than any other P.O.T.U.S.?

I do not believe is a Christian. While he says he was Presbyterian as a child, he considers himself a non-denominational Christian. In my view, establishing a Zero Tolerance policy of physically taking infants, babies and children from their migrant parents and separating them at the border is NOT Christian. Nothing he does is Christian. He can say he is, he can have the evangelicals pray with him, but I believe this is purely for show - to benefit him - to get the evangelical votes.

Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@Hopey
Whites especially white males are the most hated ethnic group in America right now with Jews a close second. Trump had a lot to do with that because he basically allowed endless attacks on whites with no pushback as it kept him in power. Not one peep during the entire summer of love as whites were hunted for sport and kicked out of their jobs for saying the wrong things. If you think Trump was/is the white version of Malcolm X, you are very mistaken. Trump couldn't care less what happens to white people. Do some people think he does care about white people? Sure, that just makes them stupid, but it doesn't make Trump a racist.
Hopey
Hopey
-->
@Greyparrot
Whites especially white males are the most hated ethnic group in America right now with Jews a close second. Trump had a lot to do with that because he basically allowed endless attacks on whites with no pushback as it kept him in power. Not one peep during the entire summer of love as whites were hunted for sport and kicked out of their jobs for saying the wrong things. If you think Trump was/is the white version of Malcolm X, you are very mistaken. Trump couldn't care less what happens to white people. Do some people think he does care about white people? Sure, that just makes them stupid, but it doesn't make Trump a racist.

I do not know what you mean about whites kicked out of their jobs for saying the wrong things? Can you elaborate? 
In fact, I´m not sure if Trump has any real ideologies. Trump cares about Trump and his money.
Mall
Mall
-->
@zedvictor4
Many think that they're the master of the dollar bill. They think the more they have of it, the bigger master they believe they are .
zedvictor4
zedvictor4
-->
@Hopey
Trump cares about Trump and his money.

That's about the strength of it.

He's also had this ongoing Eastern European Lady thing.

And he's seemingly keen on Golf.

But for sure' he's  winged it in the hair department for quite a while now.

Such is the benefit of money and the confidence that goes with it.