Conspiracy Theories are Spoilers?

Author: ADreamOfLiberty

Total: 105
WyIted
Debates: 10
WyIted
Ronald Reagan creating or expanding  intelligence services I don't think is related to the deep state mindset that has permeated it. 
IwantRooseveltagain
Debates: 0
IwantRooseveltagain
-->
@WyIted
Ronald Reagan creating or expanding  intelligence services I don't think is related to the deep state mindset that has permeated it. 
So the IC used to be ok, serving the country with honor, but somehow since Trump has been around, since 2015, it has become the Deep State. Is that your view?

Or are you saying the deep state mindset took over the IC right after Reagan created it?

Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
So the IC used to be ok...
Lol, source?
WyIted
WyIted
-->
@IwantRooseveltagain
So the IC used to be ok, serving the country with honor, but somehow since Trump has been around, since 2015, it has become the Deep State. Is that your view?
That isn't how this works lol. The deep state refers to the managerial elite. You can think of them as technocrats. The intelligence agencies are not the deep state. The deep state is not th intelligence agencies. 

These are just members of the managerial elite who happen to hold a lot of desk jobs and have a lot of influence over things. 
IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
-->
@WyIted
The intelligence agencies are not the deep state. The deep state is not th intelligence agencies. 
It makes no difference here which order the two subjects are. You are saying the same thing twice.

GP and many other MAGA MORONS believe the intelligence community is a major part of the Deep State.

WyIted
WyIted
I would disagree and say the deep state is very much part of I telligence agencies.

I do think both ways to phrase that matter because somebody could say Sarah is a woman and some may interpret that to mean women are all Sarah. It's a fallacy that doesn't happen often in logic but I am talking g about a more fuzzy topic so I thought the possibility was there. 
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@WyIted
That isn't how this works lol. The deep state refers to the managerial elite. You can think of them as technocrats. The intelligence agencies are not the deep state. The deep state is not the intelligence agencies. 
Lol, it's the only way the indoctrinated can still walk straight and believe the lies. With logical fallacies. Schumer points out a part of the deep state that has the power to eliminate you if you mess with them. Roose then goes on to claim the IC is the ONLY part of the deep state that can do this when there's current proof the DOJ is also in on it. Along with a ton of other 3-letter-agencies. 

Funny how nobody notices that hot tag. :)
IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
Roose then goes on to claim the IC is the ONLY part of the deep state that can do this 
That’s a lie. I said the IC is a major part of the deep state conspiracy theory that only MAGA MORONS believe in.

Is that your definition of the “deep state”,…any entity that can “eliminate” you? 

I don’t think you really lol about anything because your life is so lonely and pathetic.

FLRW
FLRW
-->
@IwantRooseveltagain

He is probably very depressed now that Trump's new sneakers came out at $399 a pair.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@FLRW
Lol, low effort trolling isn't going to put Trump in a Siberian Prison. Vladimir Biden won't be around long enough to hurt your favorite Scoundrel.

You can relax. 
IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
Lol, low effort trolling 
low effort trolling for a guy with a low effort life

Greyparrot
Greyparrot
I would never personally insult FLRW like that.
FLRW
FLRW
-->
@Greyparrot

He is talking about your low effort trolling to me. OMG, did one of your professors say you were the dumbest student they ever had like
one of Trump's professors said about him?
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@FLRW
Unclear antecedents create national tragedies. You don't want to end up as a statistic?
IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
-->
@FLRW
He is talking about your low effort trolling to me. 
That is correct.