Regarding this L.G.B.T. matter once more.

Author: Mall

Total: 52
zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@ADreamOfLiberty
Well stated.
Amber
Debates: 0
Amber
-->
@Sidewalker
-->
@Mall
Provide your arguments and explanation.

Is there necessarily hatred, bigotry, prejudice involved just for speaking against or having a non acceptance of the L.G.B.T.?
Non acceptance of a certain "type" of person is the definition of bigotry and prejudice.

And?

Where is it written that people, often the overwhelming majority, must "accept" an outlier individual that doesn't conform to the majority's cultural, social, psychological, social-psychological, medical, and law-abiding cultural norms, morals, standards and expectations?

According to you, law abiding people not accepting the "type" of person like criminals, are bigots and prejudice. Well, of course they (we) are! Not all opposition to others rocking the boat isn't a bad thing. Goes with the intent and purpose of stereotyping. It keeps the majority safe from the anti-social/normal minority rocking the boat. 

It's exactly why Jesse Jackson famously admitted that when he is walking down a street at night and hears footsteps and shallow voices behind him, turning around and seeing it's white people, made him feel safe and free. He knows blacks are violent and dangerous. Not all, but an offshoot of their community rock the boat within their own community that makes law abiding blacks fear for their safety.
Sidewalker
Debates: 6
Sidewalker
-->
@Amber
Provide your arguments and explanation.

Is there necessarily hatred, bigotry, prejudice involved just for speaking against or having a non acceptance of the L.G.B.T.?
Non acceptance of a certain "type" of person is the definition of bigotry and prejudice.

And?

Where is it written that people, often the overwhelming majority, must "accept" an outlier individual that doesn't conform to the majority's cultural, social, psychological, social-psychological, medical, and law-abiding cultural norms, morals, standards and expectations?
That’s some big ass words for a MAGARedneck.  But hey, I see your point,prejudice and bigotry are a good thing, I’m in.

According to you, law abiding people not accepting the "type" of person like criminals, are bigots and prejudice.
WTF, you guys can’t figure out how to use a fucking dictionary, don’t you clowns have enough to throw your bigoted hissy fits about, you disapprove of the definitions of words too? 

Well, of course they (we) are!

Not all opposition to others rocking the boat isn't a bad thing.
I’m sorry, but I don’t speak dumb fuckredneck, can you translate that sentence into English please?

“I love the poorly educated” – Donald Trump

Goes with the intent and purpose of stereotyping. It keeps the majority safe from the anti-social/normal minority rocking the boat. 
I see, so bigotry and prejudice keep redneckssafe, you go girl, keep your trailer park safe. 
It's exactly why Jesse Jackson famously admitted that when he is walking down a street at night and hears footsteps and shallow voices behind him, turning around and seeing it's white people, made him feel safe and free. He knows blacks are violent and dangerous.
And I know the MAGA base is mostly violent anddangerous green teeth rednecks.

Not all, but an offshoot of their community rock the boat within their own community that makes law abiding blacks fear for their safety.
How about your community, are there law-abiding rednecks in the trailer park that fear for the safety of democracy?

Amber
Amber
-->
@Sidewalker
You’re one sorry sick twisted trolling ignorant libtard. 
Sidewalker
Sidewalker
You’re one sorry sick twisted trolling ignorant libtard. 
Goes with the intent and purpose of stereotyping. It keeps the majority safe from the anti-social/normal MAGA Rednecks rocking the boat. 
Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
-->
@Sidewalker
There is nothing normal with being forced to suppress risk assessments just because in some cults "bigotry and discrimination is evil"

It's absolutely normal to discriminate, even if you are bigoted toward MAGAS. It's just more productive if discrimination is based in reality rather than indoctrinated propaganda.

It keeps the majority safe....
lol, no, it just keeps far-left propaganda safe from scrutiny. And the far-left is only about 25% of America. Far from any definition of a majority.

Kids 20 years from now are going to wonder how people willingly engaged in some ridiculous behaviors and beliefs such as promoting people on the basis of the color of their skin and which hole they have sex with. And make no mistake, the modern LBGTQ movement is not at all about acceptance, but about promotion. They are like rainbow colored Jehovah's witnesses, only your house gets burned down if you do not answer the door.
Sidewalker
Sidewalker
-->
@Greyparrot
There is nothing normal with being forced to suppress risk assessments just because in some cults "bigotry and discrimination is evil"
What “risks” are you talking about.  I swear, you guys are afraid of everything, there would be no need for “risk assessments” if you would just stop making things up to be afraid of.

It's absolutely normal to discriminate, even if you are bigoted toward MAGAS. It's just more productive if discrimination is based in reality rather than indoctrinated propaganda.
Oh yeah, discrimination is good, democracyis bad, and Trump is the cure.

It keeps the majority safe....
lol, no, it just keeps far-left propaganda safe from scrutiny. And the far-left is only about 25% of America. Far from any definition of a majority.
I was quoting Amber, apparently shethinks people “the majority” are the people with an old junk car in the frontyard.

Kids 20 years from now are going to wonder how people willingly engaged in some ridiculous behaviors and beliefs such as promoting people on the basis of the color of their skin and which hole they have sex with. And make no mistake, the modern LBGTQ movement is not at all about acceptance, but about promotion. They are like rainbow colored Jehovah's witnesses, only your house gets burned down if you do not answer the door.
That’s what you are afraid of, you think LGBTQ is contagious?  You think one of their “promotions” will make you wake up transgender some day?

I wish you guys could see how utterly mindless your Pavlovian arguments are, the rest of us just see MAGA people drooling whenever they hear Trump ring a bell.

MAGA has martyrdom, grievance and victimhood instead of ideas, you are so obsessed with fighting that you don’t even know, or care, what you are fighting for.

Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@Sidewalker
Lol, this part is the worrisome part:

They are like rainbow colored Jehovah's witnesses, only your house gets burned down if you do not answer the door.

Amber
Amber
-->
@Sidewalker
What are you, 5yo? 

You’re clearly not intelligent enough to come back with a sound argument backed by facts. 

Troll. 
zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@Amber
LGBTetc.

The ongoing saga of Penis Vagina angst.

Species evolution in progress.

All a solution to an end.

Or maybe not.

Who knows.

We just rabbit on about stuff occurring in this micro-second of universal time.
Sidewalker
Sidewalker
You’re clearly not intelligent enough to come back with a sound argument backed by facts. 
No way, I mean, how could I possibly challenge such brilliant arguments like "stereotyping keeps the majority safe from the minority", and "blacks are violent and dangerous", I'm just not smart enough to counter that with a sound argument backed by facts.   

I told you before, you win and I'm in, you have convinced me that bigotry and prejudice are good, and stereotyping is the best way to go forward.  I think my MAGA stereotypes are an accurate portrayal of the Trump base, if I'm wrong, then you should be intelligent enough to come back with a sound argument backed by facts. 

Granted, its hard to keep up to speed on the MAGA stereotypes, and sometimes these minority people are going to take offense to things like "Mexicans are rapists" and soldiers that die on the battlefield are "losers and suckers", even the way Trump stereotypes MAGA women "And when you're a star, they let you do it. You can do anything. Grab 'em by the pussy. You can do anything", but those snowflakes that take offense to stereotypes are just minorities rocking the boat. 

In the end, I get it, you MAGA people don’t want your boat rocked.

Eeeeehaw!
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
No way, I mean, how could I possibly challenge such brilliant arguments like "stereotyping keeps the majority safe from the minority", and "blacks are violent and dangerous", I'm just not smart enough to counter that with a sound argument backed by facts.   
Instead of the usual strawmans, how about addressing real arguments. like:

1) Censorship keeps the minority far-left safe from the majority.
2) Blacks are culturally prone to violence and that violence culture is tolerated because any discussion about poor cultural beliefs about black on black crime, riot culture, fatherless families and gangster life is routinely censored to preserve a toxic culture that can't naturally thrive without censorship (strawmanning away the truth) and endless affirmative apologies.(It's those yeehaw MAGAS who dun it!)
Sidewalker
Sidewalker
-->
@Greyparrot

2) Blacks are culturally prone to violence and that violence culture is tolerated because any discussion about poor cultural beliefs about black on black crime, riot culture, fatherless families and gangster life is routinely censored to preserve a toxic culture that can't naturally thrive without censorship (strawmanning away the truth) and endless affirmative apologies.(It's those yeehaw MAGAS who dun it!)
All MAGA has is a culture war, no ideas, no capacity to govern, no principles, no plans, just the culture war.  You guys need to defend bigotry and prejudice, because it's all you have, the MAGA Platform is bigotry and prejudice and nothing more.  Take away the people you are against, and there's nothing left, no policies, no ideas, no plans, just outrage at the existence of "others", the bad people.

I always ask, and not a single one of you can tell me why these "others" upset you so much.  I think it's because you don't know why, you just know that's what you are told to do.   

Putin convinced you that Americans are your enemy, and you were stupid enough to believe it, and you don't even know why.

ADreamOfLiberty
ADreamOfLiberty
-->
@Sidewalker
That’s what you are afraid of, you think LGBTQ is contagious?
Religion is generally contagious.

Take away the people you are against, and there's nothing left, no policies, no ideas, no plans, just outrage at the existence of "others", the bad people.
The new plan is the old plan: Live and let live
Amber
Amber
-->
@Sidewalker
No way, I mean, how could I possibly challenge such brilliant arguments like "stereotyping keeps the majority safe from the minority"

You clearly are uneducated when it comes to psychology: How Stereotypes Impact Our Social Interactions | Psychology Today

, and "blacks are violent and dangerous", I'm just not smart enough to counter that with a sound argument backed by facts.   

"blacks appear to commit violent crimes at a substantially higher rate per capita than do whites;"

Nothing I said was inaccurate, easily backed by fact-based data.

You're just mad you get proven wrong, over and over. 

Sidewalker
Sidewalker
No way, I mean, how could I possibly challenge such brilliant arguments like "stereotyping keeps the majority safe from the minority"

You clearly are uneducated when it comes to psychology: How Stereotypes Impact Our Social Interactions | Psychology Today

, and "blacks are violent and dangerous", I'm just not smart enough to counter that with a sound argument backed by facts.   

"blacks appear to commit violent crimes at a substantially higher rate per capita than do whites;"

Nothing I said was inaccurate, easily backed by fact-based data.

You're just mad you get proven wrong, over and over. 
 How many times do I have to tell you, you win, you have convinced me that bigotry and prejudice are good, and stereotyping is the best way to think of people.  What do I have to do, start going to your Klan meetings? Sport a mullet, a feed store cap, and a "wife beater" shirt, start living on meth, moonshine, and food stamps?  

Face it, I really do understand MAGA, when you have climbed your way to the bottom rung of society, financially, socially, educationally, intellectually, and morally, you can at least take pride in being white.  If that's all you got, then you just have to go with it, I get that.

White trash is still white, so you go girl, be proud!

Sidewalker
Sidewalker
A MAGA Supporter takes his twelve-year-old daughter to see the doctor, the doctor asks, "What can I do for you today".

MAGA man says, "I wanted to get birth control pills for my daughter."

The doctor asks, "Is she sexually active?"

MAGA man says, "Hell no, all she does is lay there just like her mother.
Amber
Amber
-->
@Sidewalker
 How many times do I have to tell you, you win, you have convinced me that bigotry and prejudice are good, and stereotyping is the best way to think of people.  What do I have to do, start going to your Klan meetings? Sport a mullet, a feed store cap, and a "wife beater" shirt, start living on meth, moonshine, and food stamps?  

Face it, I really do understand MAGA, when you have climbed your way to the bottom rung of society, financially, socially, educationally, intellectually, and morally, you can at least take pride in being white.  If that's all you got, then you just have to go with it, I get that.

White trash is still white, so you go girl, be proud!
Translation: I am incapable of defending why I disagree with you and lack the integrity to just agree to disagree with you. Therefore, I will just act like your youngest child and whine and moan, name call and make up vile false accusations to attack you personally in order to make it appear as though nothing you can say will ever make me agree with you. 

Got it, old yeller. All bark and no bite. 
Amber
Amber
-->
@Greyparrot
@Sidewalker
-->
@Greyparrot

All MAGA has is a culture war, no ideas, no capacity to govern, no principles, no plans, just the culture war.  You guys need to defend bigotry and prejudice, because it's all you have, the MAGA Platform is bigotry and prejudice and nothing more.  Take away the people you are against, and there's nothing left, no policies, no ideas, no plans, just outrage at the existence of "others", the bad people.

I always ask, and not a single one of you can tell me why these "others" upset you so much.  I think it's because you don't know why, you just know that's what you are told to do.   

Putin convinced you that Americans are your enemy, and you were stupid enough to believe it, and you don't even know why.
Wow. The level of deranged paranoia oozing from your fingertips is remarkable. 

The left has made everything a culture war, not the other way around. 
The left has put forth the alphabet phenomena as being righteous and desirable, not the right.
The left has used criminals who die of natural causes as their martyrs to put on display as saints in order to defile, ostracize and demoralize law enforcement agencies and officers, not the right. 
The left has endorsed criminality and demands no punishment for said crimes, claiming to do so would be racist. 
The left makes everything about race and discrimination, not the right. 
The left's platform is bigotry and prejudice laced with gross intolerance leading into directed violence, not the right. 
The left wants the right gone; America would be no more if this were so.  

"I always ask, and not a single one of you can tell me why these "others" upset you so much."
I'll tell you why. They cause unwanted change, disruption to human evolution, forced tolerance and acceptance under the guise of law and political pressure. They disrupt normal functioning human society that has stood the test of time since the dawn of time. Normality vs abnormality. Majority vs the minority. 

If you're not a part of the solution, you are part of the problem.

Stop being a part of the FUCKING problem, Sidewalker. 
Best.Korea
Debates: 269
Best.Korea
@Amber

"You’re clearly not intelligent enough to come back with a sound argument backed by facts."
How about you stop throwing around direct insults?

I am not saying this because I hate you, but you will get yourself banned if you keep insulting people.
Amber
Amber
-->
@Best.Korea
How about you mind your own business and C your way out of our A - B conversation. 

Also, that wasn’t an insult. There was no name calling, just an observation of behavior and lack of adequate knowledge and resourcefulness to back up their nonsense. 
Best.Korea
Debates: 269
Best.Korea
Also, that wasn’t an insult
Lol