Some ways you can show support for Trump

Author: WyIted

Total: 90
WyIted
Debates: 12
WyIted
-->
@Greyparrot
What is the point of letting them kill off so many young men in the Ulraine if we don't attack anyway. 

I expect some sort of covert missio. To replace putin which is why Putin is furiously killing legitimate threats to his power. Navalny being just one and probably the biggest given his American ideals. 

Forcing these countries to contribute 2% if we accept the theories of these war hawks will definitely make all NATO countries safer. If any country theoretically is stronger than we are all safer.  It makes no sense to attack this strategy of Trumps to get the 2% from them. 

It's a strong arm negotiating tactic. It makes us safer and you would think strengthening nato would make them happy. 

Now to be fair I think Hillary likes this strategy because afterwards she is on an international stage helping trumps mission. Here is what she is saying to those countries?

"TRUMP is a dangerous guy and he is serious you guys will get zero military support"

It's the classic "my friend is crazy I can't control him technique"

She won't admit she is helping his goal but her actions say she does agree with and support it.
Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
-->
@WyIted
What is the point of letting them kill off so many young men in the Ukraine if we don't attack anyway. 

Apparently, Ukraine didn't pay 2% to the USA. NATO says 2% is required to pay for boots on the ground. So that's probably the going rate for global war.

Burisma sent 10% to the big guy, but that's just paying Biden's electric bill.
IwantRooseveltagain
Debates: 0
IwantRooseveltagain
Apparently, Ukraine didn't pay 2% to the USA
That’s not how it works you idiot. And Ukraine is not a member of NATO.

Best.Korea
Debates: 273
Best.Korea
-->
@IwantRooseveltagain
you idiot
Why do you keep insulting people?

Double_R
Debates: 3
Double_R
-->
@Greyparrot
Hypothetically, if Trump in 2020 asked the DOJ to assist in criminal investigations into Biden (let's for the moment forget Trump was impeached for doing that with Ukraine), would that make you dramatically support Biden less, or dramatically support Biden more?
Neither. If it were unjustified it would most certainly make me more fervent in my opposition to Trump, but whether I support Biden or a Democratic alternative would be irrelevant to that.

said he would encourage Russia to attack our NATO...
This sounds like a partisan talking point and not an actual quote.
Reality often sounds like Democratic talking points

Double_R
Double_R
-->
@WyIted
He is literally making moves to make NATO stronger by forcing them to contribute 2% of GDP 
Ah, so in other words Trump didn’t mean anything he said, he meant whatever you say he meant.

Threatening NATO members to encourage Russia to attack them does not strengthen NATO. NATO is only as strong as the confidence each member has in the group that should any individual country attack them, the rest will come to their aid. It’s entire purpose literally built on trust. Trump has made very clear that he doesn’t see why the US should be a part of NATO, he bashes it every chance he gets, and perhaps worst of all he’s convinced a significant portion of the country to think negatively about it, and our NATO allies have certainly taken notice. There is a reason Putin wanted Trump in office.
WyIted
WyIted
-->
@Double_R
Threatening NATO members to encourage Russia to attack them does not .strengthen NATO.
It most certainly does if it causes each member to contribute more to the general security of NATO countries.

t’s entire purpose literally built on trust
Wrong. NATo is not weakened by a country being brow beat into contributing 2% of their GDP into their national defense. Nor is there any reason to distrust the United States if you do what you are told to do, and comply.

so in other words Trump didn’t mean anything he said, he meant whatever you say he meant.
Good luck walking into negotiations with foreign countries by being honest. That's an awesome strategy to be the most powerful person in the room and play with your cards up.

Thank God we don't have people like you as diplomats or as Generals in the military. this "Play your cards face up" Shtick is something only midwits are stupid enough to do.

This is literally the same criticisms Trump would get for praising Kim Jung Un, because people are literally too stupid to know that threats only get you so much compliance and threats are much better if accompanied by a way to allow the leader to save face to his people, especially in asian or strong man culturess.

Is this why you never play mafia on the site? You are just a shitty strategist?
ILikePie5
Debates: 2
ILikePie5
-->
@WyIted
Is this why you never play mafia on the site? You are just a shitty strategist?
He’d be so easy to read lol
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@WyIted
This is a great example as to how to support Trump:

Sidewalker
Debates: 6
Sidewalker
-->
@ADreamOfLiberty
Mail in ballots are sent to registered voters
Some of whom have died, or live in parks, or in abandoned lots. Many others are confused as to why they had to cast provisional ballots because the database indicates they had already sent in a mail-ballot.

It does take someone of lukewarm intelligence to put the pieces together. Don't worry you have as much time as you need.
Trump ordered his hand-picked Attorney General to force those pieces together if he had to.

He had plenty of time and still he couldn't do it.

It takes a moron to think those pieces go together.
ADreamOfLiberty
ADreamOfLiberty
-->
@Sidewalker
Then lets see the audits.
Sidewalker
Debates: 6
Sidewalker
-->
@ADreamOfLiberty
Then lets see the audits.
You really think we'd leave evidence like that, of course not, we destroyed the audits with our Jewish Space Lasers.

WyIted
WyIted
-->
@Sidewalker
You really think we'd leave evidence like that, of course not, we destroyed the audits with our Jewish Space Lasers.
If you are Jewish than you get what you deserve by voting in leftwingers who want to import antisemites into the country from Muslim countries. 

It will be even more sweet if you are a part of th free Palestine movement and the antisemitism in charge of it actually do ucceed in thir genocide. 

The Jews who voted against their own destruction. Will unfortunately be negatively impacted by your actions, so I will cry for them. However when and if it comes to that, before I house and protect any Jew from the genocidal leftists who have hijacked the party I will require them to show me evidence they supported Trump in 2024, because if they supported the campus antisemitism who control the democratic party than they need to pay for that. I am trying to save you by voting trump and I am willing to save those who tried to save themselves, but sorry any jew that voted for the left gets what is coming should they win

WyIted
WyIted
Jews- let's flood the United States with antisemites 

Also Jews- the whole country is full of antisemites and they are poisoning the minds of the gullible youth against us ***shocked Pikachu face***
Double_R
Double_R
-->
@WyIted
Good luck walking into negotiations with foreign countries by being honest.
Real negotiations between countries happen behind closed doors. If Trump wants to play this game there, he's welcome to do that. We're not talking about that, we're talking about a rally in front of cameras being televised for the whole world to see. Sad as it is that I have to say this - these aren't the same thing.

It’s entire purpose literally built on trust
Wrong. NATo is not weakened by a country being brow beat into contributing 2% of their GDP into their national defense. Nor is there any reason to distrust the United States if you do what you are told to do, and comply.
To say NATO isn't built on trust really makes me question whether you have any idea what NATO is or how it works. There is no police force to enforce article 5. If one country gets attacked, the only thing that ensures every other country comes to their defense is the commitment every country has to the pact.

When you have someone like Trump making his discontent for NATO so publicly obvious, it really makes other countries hesitant on whether they should come to our defense should we be attacked, and it also makes other countries think twice about whether they should pursue their own nuclear programs. Last I checked, we still agreed that nuclear proliferation war not a good thing.

Moreover, the main purpose above all for NATO is it's power as a deterrent. Article 5 is irrelevant if no one would dare attack a NATO ally as that would ensure their demise. But when you have an idiot like Trump signaling to the world that he might not intervene should an ally be attacked, it emboldens countries like Russia to continue expanding their empire. And right now it's said that Putin is planning to attack a NATO ally in the future which I would argue becomes far more likely to the point of guaranteed if Trump gets elected.

This is literally the same criticisms Trump would get for praising Kim Jung Un, because people are literally too stupid to know that threats only get you so much compliance and threats are much better if accompanied by a way to allow the leader to save face to his people, especially in asian or strong man culturess.
It never ceases to amaze me how Trump supporters find a way to excuse everything he says. If it's absurd, he was joking. If it's threatening, he was bluffing. If it's racist, we're just not listening closely enough. To understand Trump we have to learn how to read between the lines they say. We take him seriously, not not literally. They say.

But when Trump gives an hour long speech at the Elipse on January 6th where in that entire speech he used the word peacefully once... All of a sudden we are full of TDS if we take his statements as anything other than 100% literal. When he tells Zelensky "I need you to do me a favor THOUGH", no he's just asking for a favor. We have to take him literally, remember?

Whatever you need it to be, that's what it is.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@Double_R
 Sad as it is that I have to say this - these aren't the same thing.
Why are you sad to admit what someone says in front of a camera doesn't represent actual negotiations? Did you really think Biden wanted to start a war with Putin or Xi Xin Ping? Obviously not after 3 years of nothing.

Did you think Biden actually wanted to haul the Crown Prince into a court for killing Kashoggi? Obviously not. After 3 years of nothing.

Double_R
Double_R
-->
@Greyparrot
Why are you sad to admit what someone says in front of a camera doesn't represent actual negotiations? 
That wasn't what I said I was sad to admit. Scroll up, read again, and try again.

Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@Double_R
Lol, guess you agreed with the rest of what I said then.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@Double_R
Also, the most recent harvard/harris poll has Trump up 8 points EVEN IF TRUMP IS FOUND GUILTY of inciting the Jan 6 riot.
Doesn't matter if you are right about this, the people are gonna elect the Orangeman anyway.
Double_R
Double_R
-->
@Greyparrot
Also, the most recent harvard/harris poll has Trump up 8 points EVEN IF TRUMP IS FOUND GUILTY of inciting the Jan 6 riot.
How was that red wave?
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@Double_R
It was within the margin of error. Democrats still lost ground.

How is that grand Biden campaign strategy going?
ADreamOfLiberty
ADreamOfLiberty
-->
@Double_R
How was that red wave?
Obama v McCain was a smaller margin. It's a pretty big wave if accurate.
Double_R
Double_R
-->
@Greyparrot
How is that grand Biden campaign strategy going?
His campaign sucks. Thankfully the guy he is running against is so repulsive to everyone who's not in his cult that he will probably win in November.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@Double_R
is so repulsive to everyone who's not in his cult
You're talking about Biden and his cult right? I heard 13% of Democrats in Michigan voted for "uncommitted" in the latest primary.

Any guesses as to how many of those 13% are going to vote for Biden if he actually wins the nomination? 

Guess Democrats are okay with throwing swing states away to honor the grand icecream poobah.
RationalMadman
Debates: 567
RationalMadman
-->
@Greyparrot
However many Trump says voted for Biden, when the next election comes in, regardless of the results.

That's the attitude, let yourself be gaslit by daddy T.
Double_R
Double_R
You're talking about Biden and his cult right?
"I know you are but what am I?" worked in third grade.

Right wingers calling Biden supporters cultists never creases to amuse me. If you really want to keep pretending you're ignorant enough not to know the difference you can start by replying to my post #53 in this thread:
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@Double_R
"I know you are but what am I?" worked in third grade.
It actually doesn't work when you realize Trump isn't losing to "uncommitted" within his own party.

No matter how you try to spin this, losing 13 % of the DEMOCRAT vote in a key swing state means you will be seeing a lot more of the Orangeman if Biden is the nominee. These are Democrats who are clearly turned off by Biden, regardless of what the man on the TV says they have to feel.

Maybe next time don't run an old guy that doesn't do anything to stop the killing of 30,000 Muslims if you want to win key swing states?
Double_R
Double_R
-->
@Greyparrot
It actually doesn't work when you realize Trump isn't losing to "uncommitted" within his own party.
40% of republican primary voters chose the Trump alternative. You can't seriously think this only goes one way.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@Double_R
40% of republican primary voters chose the Trump alternative. You can't seriously think this only goes one way.
I think you misspelled "Democrat voters in an open primary"

But that's the standard operating procedure for radical far-left propaganda. Deliberate misrepresentation of reality.
IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
Guess Democrats are okay with throwing swing states away to honor the grand icecream poobah.
As if Trump would put limits on Israel in Gaza. He would nuke Gaza if he could.