Many Blue States torch "rule of law" to satisfy TDS urges.

Author: Greyparrot

Total: 66
Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
I find it slightly amusing that the left tribe deeply and religiously believes half of America is caught up in an 8 year long delusional cultish worship of Trump when the reality is that people are simply done with the establishment oligarchy. Trump was just a spark on an already festering powder keg a great many decades in the making. Something the left-tribe will discover excruciatingly when Trump is gone.
Double_R
Debates: 3
Double_R
-->
@Greyparrot
I don't have to argue anything. The polls are the default position.
I'm right because other people say I'm right. Ok. By that logic Joe Biden was clearly the better choice in 2020.

Still never addressed my original point, because you clearly have no refutation for it.
Double_R
Debates: 3
Double_R
-->
@Greyparrot
I find it slightly amusing that the left tribe deeply and religiously believes half of America is caught up in an 8 year long delusional cultish worship of Trump when the reality is that people are simply done with the establishment oligarchy.
Being "simply done" with the establishment does not translate into increasing support for a candidate on the basis of that candidate being indicted on 91 felony counts.

In Trump world a Manhattanite billionaire and clinical narcissist is the one person in American politics who truly cares about the little guy. In Trump world the guy who tried to overthrow the American experiment is the guy fighting to save democracy. In Trump world the guy who feuds with all of our democratic allies while worshipping the world's dictators is the guy who values the rule of law. That is what being in a cult looks like.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@Double_R
My interpretations of why the polls are the way they are is more accurate than your interpretation. The proof  that more people view politics as the deep state vs Trump is because his popularity rises with every attack. If people were just fine with the Establishment Oligarchy running the country, there would be a decline in support. 

on the basis of that candidate being indicted on 91 felony counts.
It could be 30,000 felony counts. The state of the accuser matters.

Joe Biden was clearly the better choice in 2020.
He was. Trump tried to negotiate with an unyielding foe and paid the price for it. Further proof that obedience to the deep-state Oligarchy comes with a heavy price. Turns out that shutting down the country just because Big Pharma told you to do that has an enormous political cost in a country that is done with the usual suspects.

tried to overthrow the American experiment 
The neocon/radical left's vision of a fascist state where lobbies and big government form an unholy dystopia isn't an experiment worth continuing.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
while worshipping the world's dictators 
This one is hilarious. Asking the deep state to reverse course on extremely dated foreign policy revolving around a long extinct petro-dollar and the absence of global alternatives to American sanctions is now "dictator worship"

This is what more of the same has delivered for Biden in the last 3 years:
1) A strengthening Russo-Chinese alliance 
2) An objective 20 point bump in Putin's domestic approval.
3) A Russian economy that outperformed every NATO country's growth projection except for 2.
4) A solid expansion of their military power along their border.

If this is what passes for "fighting world dictators" then the fight was over long ago. Do better Democrats. Do better.

HistoryBuff
Debates: 0
HistoryBuff
-->
@ADreamOfLiberty
In your opinion. Not Trump's or mine.
I guess value is always a matter of opinion. But a property being able to be used for multiple things makes it more valuable. A property being restricted to only 1 thing makes it less valuable. It's not a difficult concept. 

So this example was to help you understand how he both cost them money, and they also made a profit at the same time.
You used a false analogy to help me understand. Mission failed.
lol, you say that as if it is a comment about me. I put it in the simplest terms I could think of and it was still too much for you to grasp. The fact that I failed to make you understand is a damning statement about your cognitive skills. 

So you claim, but you also claimed that it doesn't matter if he had other assets to make up the purported gap. You can't have it both ways.
he took out loans on pretty much everything he owned. and he lied about the value of those properties in pretty much all the loan applications. Every time he lied, was fraud. Even if he actually did have the assets to cover it, that wouldn't change the fact that it's fraud. 

If something had gone wrong, Trump couldn't have actually repaid the loan because the assets were worth a fraction of what he said they were. 
The bank disagreed.
what? no they didn't. They said they got paid back in the end. They also said they relied on trump's numbers when they came to the conclusion he had the assets to cover the loan. They did not say he had the assets to cover the loan. They said they thought he did based on his lies. 

He had a reputation in the 1990's for stiffing his lenders. Most US banks wouldn't do business with him. He had to go to germany to get loans. Here is an article with some information about it. 
Give me an article from the 1990s if that's when it happened.
ok, some examples are below. Bottom line is Trump was shitty businessman. He got rich by being handed money by his dad and trading on his name. He ran multiple businesses into the ground and had to declare bankruptcy.
The only reason he is rich today is 1) he got lots of money from daddy.
2) the bankruptcy laws in america are designed to protect the rich
3) he got famous from the art of the deal ( a book he didn't write) and getting onto the apprentice. They asked several actually good business men to be on the show 1st but they were all busy being good at their jobs. So they got trump to do it. Being on the show helped him sell his name as an asset and make money. So ironically, pretending to be a successful businessman on TV was how he started to make actual money.

here is an article where he missed a loan payment in june 1990

Here is an article where trump whines about the coverage of him not paying his debts a few months later