Are the Jews trying to genocide non jews?

Author: WyIted

Total: 79
WyIted
Debates: 13
WyIted
-->
@rosends
Amalek is descended from Edom which is connected to Rome so Amalek would be from a "white" group, but since we don't know who Amalek is these days, we do not advocate genocide against anyone, "white" or otherwise
That's really hard to believe since when I look at the early life history if the biggest names in promoting open borders into European countries they all seem to be Jewish with very few exceptions.

Same thing with the top academics who promote wome pursuing careers and pushing back having babies until they are like 40. Academic papers read mostly by whites. 

The LGBT movement also promoted highly by Jewish academics seems to work well at sterilizing white kids. Seriously look at the biggest names in promoting the ideology among academics. 

A lot of things seem like they are working together well to create low reproduction rates in whites and replace them with hordes of immigrants who are taking countries that were 90% white and making the 60% white. Assuming the same rate of success we can expect they will be 2% white in 50 years.

I do actually read public facing news organizations of jews because I want to learn more about them . There seems to also promote this insane belief internally that they can only survive in a multicultural country that societies that have too much group cohesion and who love each other are too much of a threat so they need to mix people in to destroy that social cohesion. They Don't use those words.

So you can say that some scholars believe that amulek is of Rome, but the overall behavior and the attacks on society as a whole to ruin social cohesion by top academics who do influence public discourse and top down policies seems to point to an attempt to destroy something else. 

Obviously not all jews are in the know but there is a top down force among the leaders to accomplish a particular goal, and if there isn't than they are behaving in a way that would indicate there is. 
WyIted
WyIted
-->
@rosends
You clearly don't understand who Ovadia Yosef was, what he taught,

what pilpul means
My understanding is it is jews arguing over how to interpret the words of holy texts. It's why a lot of them try to trick God into thinking they are riding in a boat by putting a bottle of water under their driver's seat. If I am misunderstanding it my bad but I thought it was getting pedantic when arguing over religious text. 

and why people went to his funeral.

My assumption is that they agreed with his teaching that Goyim should be enslaved. If they went to his funeral for other reasons besides support for the racist teachings than I am curious. As to why? 

Maybe you should start by asking general questions to address your knowledge gaps instead if letting random websites give you soundbites that you mistake for news
There is no response ses to those questions when you Google it or ask jews. I pm whiteflame with questions about this shit all the time and he never gas a defense or answers. He is just like *shrug "I don't believe that stuff or even know who that rabbi is"

I am also literally posting on this forum which has like at least 5 active Jewish posters so I can get answers in the one place where Jewish people can answer those questions without my question getting banned. 

And just for future reference every single one of my arguments is a question. If I say 1/3 of jews attended a funeral of a racist . Than the inherent questions are

Why did they attend the funeral of this guy that I know of as a racist?

Was he indeed a racist?

If he was a racist against goyim, was he only a racist or was that only a piece of who he is and should diminish from other things?

I don't normally have strong beliefs. When I post stuff like this, I post arguments not questions. I post arguments because normally I do sense something wrong with them and I am looking for somebody to disprove me. 

I am not here to promote an ideology. I am here to make arguments that are hopefully disproven so I can deal with my own cognitive dissonance 
TheUnderdog
Debates: 5
TheUnderdog
-->
@WyIted
They are predicting what would happen; they aren't endorsing it.

If a weather reporter says, "In 5 days, there will be a tornado", does that mean they like the tornado?  No.
Mharman
Debates: 23
Mharman
-->
@WyIted
This is just what the preachers they listen to every Saturday publicly state. Imagine their private thoughts.
I imagine thoughts vary from rabbi to rabbi. Some are sincere in their message; others have hidden agendas. But this is true for everyone; and the idea of a broken world with broken humans everywhere isn't exclusively Jewish- many of other religions, and even many atheists recognize this fact.

I'd like to remind you that you are not a mind reader. You can imagine their thoughts all you want, but you are not reasonable to judge based on your imagination.

I reject the notion that every group of people is equally evil. It's absurd on its face. We know that both genetics and culture diverge around groups and even a random distribution of people around d these groups would still end up with statistics that cluster 
There are cultural factors that lead a people group to a specific sin more often than other people groups, for sure. But there is no worthwhile evidence to suggest genetics make an entire group of people less moral. Every fault you can find in a people has a cultural explanation.

The thing about cultures is that they can be reformed, and adherents of any culture do not have to stay in that culture. If you are saying it would be beneficial for Jews to reform aspects of their culture, that is acceptable. However, I have a feeling that isn't what you're about to suggest. I'm willing to give you the benefit of the doubt because I'm no mind reader either, but I am going to warn you of the ideological path I suspect you are traveling:

To advocate for the eradication of a people, based on some conspiracy theory that they are seeking to eradicate other people, is wicked. It would make you no better than the evil you believe you see in them. I will never understand people who miss the irony of blaming genocide on a group of people who are in the millions, each diverse in their own personalities, ideals, and beliefs within their greater culture, and proceeding to advocate for a genocide on that people. That will only result in a future people blaming your people for genocide, and proceeding to commit genocide against them. The only way to fight against the cycle is to refuse to participate in it.
TheUnderdog
TheUnderdog
-->
@Best.Korea
I am not allowed to say that I hate Jews.
By you saying this (and not disagreeing with Wylted), you are implying that you hate Jews.

I'm a free speech absolutist, so I'm alright with you saying that (I'm also ok with you defending pedophilia which got you banned).  But keep that in mind.

I don't agree with DART's censorship policies (I'd want them to legalize all political speech, insults, etc), but terms of service are terms of service and it makes sense to abide by that for your sake.

I harbor no ill will to those based on religion and I don't believe children can consent.
ADreamOfLiberty
Debates: 0
ADreamOfLiberty
-->
@TheUnderdog
I'm a free speech absolutist, so I'm alright with you saying that (I'm also ok with you defending pedophilia which got you banned).  But keep that in mind.
What happened with the rules changing?

Last I heard the change won the vote. Who vetoed it?
TheUnderdog
TheUnderdog
-->
@ADreamOfLiberty

Last I heard the change won the vote. Who vetoed it?
I read the ban log; Korea got temporarily banned for defending pedophillia.

Free speech absolutists are a minority nationwide.
ADreamOfLiberty
ADreamOfLiberty
-->
@TheUnderdog

This is what I mean
WyIted
WyIted
-->
@Mharman
I imagine thoughts vary from rabbi to rabbi
Yeah I can imagine it does. Just like each grand wizard if the KKK likely has unique thoughts and views. What concerns me though is some commonalities among what they believe not stating obvious facts.

I'd like to remind you that you are not a mind reader. You can imagine their thoughts all you want, but you are not reasonable to judge based on your imagination.
I feel like I am smart enough to figure out people's motives and read them pretty well. 

But there is no worthwhile evidence to suggest genetics make an entire group of people less moral. Every fault you can find in a people has a cultural explanation.
I don't know if cultural explanations should mean we just ignore unethical behavior. It's useful into manipulating that demographic to display ethical behavior but it is certainly not an excuse to do unethical things.  I also don't think you can entirely dismiss genetics as a factor. Genetic predisposition does have an impact on personality 

If you are saying it would be beneficial for Jews to reform aspects of their culture
What else would I be saying?

To advocate for the eradication of a people, based on some conspiracy theory that they are seeking to eradicate other people, is wicked
Nobody advocated for that. However I wonder what your opinion would be if you replaced conspiracy theory with fact. If 10000 orange people came from the sky tomorrow and you knew for a fact they fully intended to murder all of your people. Siblings parents you etc. Then would you think genocidal orange people would be appropriate? 

I will never understand people who miss the irony of blaming genocide on a group of people who are in the millions, each diverse in their own personalities, ideals, and beliefs within their greater culture

Why? 

Are you one of those people when somebody chastised thr Russians for invading Ukraine, you believe that every individual Russian is being blamed?

It's useful to examine group behavior and we realize this when we speak of countries  (sometimes) . If somebody does that they are speaking of the zeitgeist within the population or the egregore the people create. It isn't a statement against each individual. 

That will only result in a future people blaming your people for genocide, and proceeding to commit genocide against them. 
Utilitarianism would be the answer. You know innocent people would get caught up in the genocide but do a cost benefit analysis on whether society is better off without them or not. The sane type of Nigilism commonly found on the left. 
WyIted
WyIted
-->
@ADreamOfLiberty

Last I heard the change won the vote. Who vetoed it

According to the new rules I led the charge on. Defense of pedophilia is not a bankable offense. 

I am trying really hard not to attack the mods here but the rule changes did pass. They also left room to negotiate changes to the rules within the community, and did not handcuff the mods overly. However the rules explicitly stated freedom of speech should be respected.

Once of the reasons I stopped actively being president is lack of follow through. We also discussed how a certain person had bankable behavior every day because of how they made personal attacks on others and that person is still consistently displaying the same behavior and is welcome on the site. 

So I am looking to build an alternate community at some point if things don't change, but we have what we have here.
Mharman
Mharman
-->
@WyIted
What concerns me though is some commonalities among what they believe not stating obvious facts.
My point was that thoughts vary among rabbis on whether they believe the things they preach, like "that is the wicked state of human nature; there is not a nation or people on Earth free of guilt." (The idea that all peoples are capable of evil)

I'm not sure what similarities you're referring to here, but I'd like to note that in terms of politics (this thread started with you mentioning pro-open border Jews), Jews can range in political beliefs (obviously). While the majority are liberal, there are still plenty of conservative Jews.

I feel like I am smart enough to figure out people's motives and read them pretty well. 
You "feel" like you are. This statement reeks of overconfidence. Sure, you may be able to tell want some people are thinking, but to claim a level of accuracy that would justify your claims that all these rabbis are insincere is absurd.

I don't know if cultural explanations should mean we just ignore unethical behavior. It's useful into manipulating that demographic to display ethical behavior but it is certainly not an excuse to do unethical things.
Obviously. My point is that culture is the main reason behind one's actions (nurture), and not their genetics (nature).

I also don't think you can entirely dismiss genetics as a factor. Genetic predisposition does have an impact on personality
It does, but it is not anywhere close to the contributor that culture is. A few things:

1, Via neuroplasticity, the brain can rewire itself at the cellular level (by activating certain genes when forming brain cells) to accommodate for ideas the individual is exposed to. For example: Someone who grows up in a violent culture will be more prone to aggressive behavior, making it near impossible to determine who actually has the "aggressive gene", and who is just influenced by neuroplasticity. The same concept applies for someone who grew up in a culture where outsiders were looked down upon; their brain could activate genes that make one prone to judgmentalism when they actually have genes that would normally make them less judgmental than the average person.

2, The genes for aggressive behavior, narcissism, sociopathy, etc. can be found in people of all races, but the races that show the most tendencies for certain personality traits are the races with cultures (generally speaking, as individuals can change their culture by choice) where such traits are deemed valuable, and the attitudes expressed by those traits are the most common (go figure). This indicates that, on a purely genetic level (without the interference of neuroplasticity), all races have equal predisposition for all behaviors (ie, the percentage of individuals with a certain trait would be uniform across all races), and that the genetic traits that make a race, a race, are not found in the brain, but in more visible critera, like skin tone.

This is all to say that nurture is greater than nature, and it's not even close.

What else would I be saying? .................................Nobody advocated for that.
Ok, good. Depending on what ideas you're critiquing, you may have a point. Every culture has some aspects that are immoral; this includes Jewish culture.

However I wonder what your opinion would be if you replaced conspiracy theory with fact. If 10000 orange people came from the sky tomorrow and you knew for a fact they fully intended to murder all of your people. Siblings parents you etc. Then would you think genocidal orange people would be appropriate? 
Like an alien invasion? If I knew for sure, yes. But that would require EVERY individual orange person to be attacking humans. Additionally, any orange person that would stop fighting humans and start defending them would be spared.

However, this is irrelevant here, given that there is no way to establish how every person in an entire race of people thinks among any of the peoples we have on Earth.

Are you one of those people when somebody chastised thr Russians for invading Ukraine, you believe that every individual Russian is being blamed?
No.

It's useful to examine group behavior and we realize this when we speak of countries  (sometimes) . If somebody does that they are speaking of the zeitgeist within the population or the egregore the people create. It isn't a statement against each individual. 
That is valid.

Utilitarianism would be the answer. You know innocent people would get caught up in the genocide but do a cost benefit analysis on whether society is better off without them or not. The sane type of Nigilism commonly found on the left. 
I assume you mean this in the scenario where such a genocide (like the one Neo-nazis advocate for) were to happen, and that you're not saying cost-benefit analysis may justify a genocide, given that you expressly stated you are not advocating for genocide earlier.

I'll say this as a final note: Be wary of the sources who tell you the Jews are damaging America. You may not actually hate all Jews, but these ideas come from people who do. To be honest, I would approach their claims with HEAVY skepticism, and I am wary that you may not have.
WyIted
WyIted
-->
@Mharman
I'm not sure what similarities you're referring to here, but I'd like to note that in terms of politics (this thread started with you mentioning pro-open border Jews), Jews can range in political beliefs (obviously). While the majority are liberal, there are still plenty of conservative Jews.
I will respond more later but it isn't about what beliefs are held so much as who are the top people in these movements and the pro open borders movement. Just look at the top 10 books on immigration on Amazon. I just checked like 8 of them have Jewish last names. So it isn't a matter of mere belief but who is working the hardest at pushing these beliefs which harm society
Mharman
Mharman
-->
@WyIted
Just look at the top 10 books on immigration on Amazon. I just checked like 8 of them have Jewish last names. So it isn't a matter of mere belief but who is working the hardest at pushing these beliefs which harm society
I’ll respond to this later as well. This is not evidence of some coordinated effort to destroy non-Jewish white culture.
WyIted
WyIted
-->
@Mharman
Who said anything about coordinated? 
Sidewalker
Debates: 6
Sidewalker
-->
@WyIted
Are you claiming that black people have less power than jews because they are lazy and make excuses while Jews actually make a contribution? 
Nope, black people are also making more of a contribution than you are.
Mharman
Mharman
-->
@WyIted
Disregard the word “coordinated” then. It’s not evidence either way.

WyIted
WyIted
-->
@Mharman
How is the fact that jews are pushing harder for policies that harm non jews not evidence that jews are pushing harder at policies to harm non jews as evidenced by the disproportionate influence over things like immigration policy?
WyIted
WyIted
-->
@Sidewalker
I am only one person and they are hundreds of .Illinois of people. I would hope that collectively they do achieve more than me, but honestly this eems like vackpedaling on your part. We were discussing Jewish success abd you credited it to hard work which diminishes the hard work of people who bust thir ass but achieve less. 
rosends
rosends
-->
@WyIted
So you are buyi g into the conspiracy theory of some elite cabal of Jews somehow controls the world. Got it. I'll update your card so I remember. 
Sidewalker
Sidewalker
-->
@WyIted
I am only one person and they are hundreds of .Illinois of people. I would hope that collectively they do achieve more than me, but honestly this eems like vackpedaling on your part. We were discussing Jewish success abd you credited it to hard work which diminishes the hard work of people who bust thir ass but achieve less. 
People who make excuses achieve less; people who blame others achieve less. 

Successful people take responsibility for their own success, your failure cannot be blamed on Jews, you are to blame.
WyIted
WyIted
-->
@rosends
So you are buyi g into the conspiracy theory of some elite cabal of Jews somehow controls the world. Got it. I'll update your card so I remember
Strawman
 I never stated or insinuated that. Nice way to dodge all of my questions such s why 1/3 of jews attending the funeral of a guy whose main message was that the goyim should be enslaved. 

It also doesn't really answer my questions as to why so many Jews in academia seem to be leading the charge on things harmful to Eastern civilization such as mass migration and trying to transition children.

You just dodged my questions and then straw mannedme to say I am claiming there is some secret Jewish cabal. 

I never claimed that. I don't know if a Jewish mafia type group exists at those levels or not. Since we have white cabals of groups trying to push agendas, black cabals, Hispanic cabals, and Asian cabals I am also not sure why we would assume there are zero secret Jewish groups pushing agendas. Not sure why they would be the only group on the planet isolated from such action. 
WyIted
WyIted
-->
@Sidewalker
Okay.

Successful people take responsibility for their own success, your failure cannot be blamed on Jews, you are to blame.
I dont know how me pointing towards Jewish success in certain fields would make me not succesful or how it would somehow be blaming jews even if I was failed. 

Why do you have an issue with mi orities being shown to be successful?  Why would you have an issue with any type of success being pointed at?
Sidewalker
Sidewalker
-->
@WyIted
Okay.

I dont know how me pointing towards Jewish success in certain fields would make me not succesful or how it would somehow be blaming jews even if I was failed. 

Why do you have an issue with mi orities being shown to be successful?  Why would you have an issue with any type of success being pointed at?
It's your antisemitism I take issue with.
WyIted
WyIted
-->
@Sidewalker
You claimed jealousy of success or blame though
Best.Korea
Debates: 274
Best.Korea
-->
@rosends
It can't happen but many people think Hitler was from Amalek
So it cant happen but it happened?

What would you do if you came across Hitler?
I would ask him how did he became such a good speaker.

rosends
rosends
-->
@WyIted
Ovadia was a politician among other things and said things about people that advanced his political standing sometimes. His opinions that he presented in (for example) a 2010 interview are not his religious teachings. Those comments were roundly criticized by Jewish groups in Israel and abroad.

My understanding is it is jews arguing over how to interpret the words of holy texts. It's why a lot of them try to trick God into thinking they are riding in a boat by putting a bottle of water under their driver's seat. If I am misunderstanding it my bad but I thought it was getting pedantic when arguing over religious text. 
That's not really what pilpul is nor is it any attempt to "trick" God (as if that is possible). Pilpul has to do with precise textual reading and the use of logical argumentation and textual supports to advance an understanding of a larger legal concept.

My assumption is that they agreed with his teaching that Goyim should be enslaved. If they went to his funeral for other reasons besides support for the racist teachings than I am curious. As to why? 
You would be wrong. He was the Sephardic chief rabbi who issued many actual religious rulings and who did many things to help the overall Israeli Jewish community. He was also a political leader and many flocked to his political identity. And in Judaism, it is a very large commandment to attend a funeral and escort the body of the dead person. So people went for many, many reasons, having nothing to do with his personal position that he expressed in 2010.
There is no response ses to those questions when you Google it or ask jews. I pm whiteflame with questions about this shit all the time and he never gas a defense or answers. He is just like *shrug "I don't believe that stuff or even know who that rabbi is"
Really? No response. And yet here I am responding.

You seem to know so little about Judaism and how it works and how people within it are bound or not bound by certain obligations. You should reevaluate your approach if your method is to read something, assume it is true and then impose your value system and ask why is this so.

rosends
rosends
-->
@WyIted
Strawman I never stated or insinuated that.
Actually, you did -- "Obviously not all jews are in the know but there is a top down force among the leaders to accomplish a particular goal"
Nice way to dodge all of my questions such s why 1/3 of jews attending the funeral of a guy whose main message was that the goyim should be enslaved. 
Already answered. 

It also doesn't really answer my questions as to why so many Jews in academia seem to be leading the charge on things harmful to Eastern civilization such as mass migration and trying to transition children.
you see what you are looking for. They "seem" to you because that's the conclusion you want to draw.

I don't know if a Jewish mafia type group exists at those levels or not. Since we have white cabals of groups trying to push agendas, black cabals, Hispanic cabals, and Asian cabals I am also not sure why we would assume there are zero secret Jewish groups pushing agendas. Not sure why they would be the only group on the planet isolated from such action. 

ah, so your conspiracy theory expands! There are many cabals all trying to control the world. Got it.
rosends
rosends
-->
@Best.Korea
So it cant happen but it happened?
No, it can't happen so it didn't happen.
I would ask him how did he became such a good speaker.
He might say it started with his mastery of simple grammar.
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@rosends
No, it can't happen so it didn't happen
Ah okay, so Hitler wasnt Amalek?

He might say it started with his mastery of simple grammar.
You dont know what Hitler might say about being a good speaker. You do know what Hitler might say about being a good speaker. I dont either, because he didnt write a manual and you dont speak like Hitler. Maybe AI knows. Wait, let me try.
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@rosends
No, AI doesnt know how to speak like Hitler.