Are the Jews trying to genocide non jews?

Author: WyIted

Total: 79
Best.Korea
Debates: 277
Best.Korea
Okay, I figured it out.

"Here's how you can capture the essence of a powerful speaker without the hateful elements:
  • Emotional Delivery: Hitler used passionate delivery to connect with the crowd. You can achieve this by genuinely believing in your message and using vocal variety (pitch, volume) for emphasis.
  • Strong Stance: Confident posture and gestures project leadership. Practice power poses (think TED Talk stances) to embody charisma.
  • Repetition: Repeating key phrases drives home a point. Instead of using it for propaganda, use repetition for emphasis: "We will overcome this challenge! We will overcome it together!"
However, to avoid resembling Hitler, completely remove these elements:
  • Scapegoating: Blaming a specific group is a dangerous tactic.
  • Us vs. Them Mentality: Hitler divided people. Focus on unity and overcoming challenges together.
  • Nationalistic Pride: Hitler twisted patriotism. Promote a message of global understanding and shared humanity.
Inspiring Speakers as Alternatives:
  • Study speeches by figures like Martin Luther King Jr., Nelson Mandela, or Barack Obama. They used powerful language for positive change.
Remember, the power of a speaker lies not in manipulation, but in the ability to inspire and unite."

rosends
Debates: 0
rosends
-->
@Best.Korea
Ah okay, so Hitler wasnt Amalek?
there is no way to know since we don't know who Amalek is these days.

You dont know what Hitler might say about being a good speaker. You do know what Hitler might say about being a good speaker.

so I do or don't? Which is it?
I dont either, because he didnt write a manual and you dont speak like Hitler. Maybe AI knows. Wait, let me try.
If you don't then how do you know that what I suggested is wrong? You have already presented the possibility that I do know and never presented the possibility that YOU know.

Best.Korea
Debates: 277
Best.Korea
-->
@rosends
so I do or don't? Which is it?
You do. You dont.

If you don't then how do you know that what I suggested is wrong? You have already presented the possibility that I do know and never presented the possibility that YOU know.
You are nowhere near as good speaker as Hitler was. You are as good speaker as Hitler. I dont think you can teach me to talk like Hitler. I do think you can teach me to talk like Hitler. Can you?
WyIted
Debates: 16
WyIted
-->
@rosends
ah, so your conspiracy theory expands! There are many cabals all trying to control the world. Got it.
Would you like to do a debate on whether mafia groups and secret societies exist or not, because that is my claim and you seem incredulous that such groups could exist.

Actually, you did -- "Obviously not all jews are in the know but there is a top down force among the leaders to accomplish a particular goal"
That in no way makes it a secret coordinated cabal. I recently had to explain this concept about the deep state as well. There is a concept that I call egregores and I don't think it necessarily needs to be a spiritual concept or occult but just an occult term to define a very real thing that is occurring . When there are groups a type of spiritual force is created. You can escape the egregore's graps by not identifying to strongly with a group or a belief or an identity. However the energy does support it's own continued existence and will to power. It's part of the reason I try to train myself not to be swept up in whatever things people get emotional about. prolife/prochoice progun/antigun antifa/maga. It's getting wrapped up in an egregore that has the potential to destroy those in it's grasp.  Not that it cares if I am destroyed or not, but it's goals would not align with mine.

So what does this have to do with a top down force? It means that in this chaotic world you have millions of people pulling in different directions and that people believe they are advancing their own interests or the interests of mankind but in reality it's usually just spiritual slavery to an egregore who can see thousands of years into the future and who is giving your actions slight nudges left and right to advance it's own cause. It wouldn't be the bad motives that cause Jews or juadaism to be negative forces on society. It wouldn't require the knowledge of or even the cooperation of those in it's force in society.

Who would the leaders be in the context I mentioned? First of all, I would like to apologize for the lack of clarity in how this is worded. I may have been using inflammatory language in that sentence hoping for a more forceful rebuttal. I will actually provide you a rebuttal below so you can see the type of thing I was looking for because it is the real topic I wanted to discuss. I was told by my psychologist I should start with the real topic I want to discuss but it usually is a more boring topic so I feel like I have to use a more interesting topic to trick people into the discussion I want to have.

So leaders in the context above will be thought leaders. influential people in the Jewish community with similar values who are pushing for their ideals to be accomplished. It's not nefarious. It isn't some illuminati type thing. It is just powerful people with aligned interests doing what every single one of us does.

That's not really what pilpul is nor is it any attempt to "trick" God (as if that is possible). Pilpul has to do with precise textual reading and the use of logical argumentation and textual supports to advance an understanding of a larger legal concept.
I disagree that it isn't to trick God. I know what pilpul is and we are using different words to describe the exact same thing. It seems that Jewish people often create legalistic interpretations of the word of God to escape what the spirit of his rulings are saying. Putting a water bottle under your seat when traveling seems like it would be to trick God into thinking your car is a boat because it is technically driving over water. People that do this know what God meant and are trying to be legalistic with God. They likely did the same thing in the desert when God said not to save the manna from heaven and they probably interpreted it in some legalistic way to justify saving manna and God punished them by having the manna spoil. https://www.myjewishlearning.com/article/the-test-of-the-manna/

You can say that legalistic interpretations of God's word created from pilpul are not an attempt to trick God, but just like God knew Cain's heart, he will also know the heart of anybody who tries to get around direct commands and the intention of those commands with pilpul. The Eruv roof in New York is another example of legalistic interpretations meant to trick God, though I am sure you will disagree it is an attempt to trick.

I will help here. Legalistic interpretations of scripture to avoid following scripture is in fact an attempt to trick God. You know what he meant.

You seem to know so little about Judaism and how it works and how people within it are bound or not bound by certain obligations. You should reevaluate your approach if your method is to read something, assume it is true and then impose your value system and ask why is this so.
I always start by believing any argument I see as true. I think it is only fair to the person I am engaging with. Also I don't know if I can avoid using my own value system to judge something or even if I should. If my value system is incorrect I rather use it and be challenged on my value system so if it is proven wrong I can change it.

-----------------------------------------

I am going to help you out here. The video I posted in op is not proof of much and easy to debunk. I won't do it here. It's kind of the job of the people I am debating to do it and it's boring to do so.

What other evidence did I have of Jewish intent to genocide europeans or those of european ancestry. Well I said they are trying to genocide Europeans because a lot of influential Jewish people are pushing for open border type policies or at the very least increased immigration.

before I get into the actual rebuttals let me summarize some rebuttals I heard

"Well not all Jews"

Bad rebuttal, I never argued all Jews. I just pointed out most of the highly influential people within academia and within the pro immigration movement are Jewish.

"You are antisemitic"

It's off topic and not a rebuttal. Anti semites can be correct about things just like anybody else.

Here are the actual rebuttals

1. Concede there is a large effort within the Jewish community to push pro immigration stances.  If we look at ordinary Jews they are the most pro immigration group in the united state. https://www.jstor.org/stable/27503587    . We also know for a fact most of the top selling books on immigration are written by Jews It doesn't take a genius to look at the last names on these books and see that https://www.amazon.com/s?k=pro+immigration+books&ref=nb_sb_noss  ..

There is a few ways to handle this concession without resorting to gas lighting the debater into believing his intuition is incorrect about Jewish influence on immigration. We generally know when somebody's intuition is correct and it is dumb to just make claims like "You didn't prove it" and force them to provide sources for what you already likely know is true as well. It is far more effective to concede the true points and attack how they use those points as a premise.

So the first rebuttal to this is maybe explaining the reason behind why jews are so pro immigration or why they hold so much influence in political movements in general. However I will skip the boring history lesson where we go over the fact WW2 germany is the reason jews would feel safer in a multicultural society or the religious arguments on why Jewish people feel a strong need to make the world better which is also proven through higher rates of Jewish contributions to charity at disproportionate levels even when adjusted for income. I could write a book on the above paragraph with all the research I have done and stored away.

So what is the best rebuttals that skip the history lesson or talk of spiritual traditions that promote the ideal of being an influence in changing the world.

rebuttal one that follows your concession above

1. You can't know somebody's heart even if pro immigration policies are harmful to Europeans it is likely that the Jews promoting immigration think that it is good for society in general, It isn't proof of any malevolent intent.

the 2nd rebuttal deals with the other thing that comes up in my arguments the point that the immigration movement is dominated by Jewish academics.

2. We already discovered the disproportionate Jewish belief in pro immigration policies, but why are they at the forefront of pro immigration books and pushes to create pro immigration polices. Since I specifically mentioned that so many Jewish academics are promoting these pro immigration books, we should obviously look at the fact that 50% of the people who enter academia as a profession are jewish. https://www.bjpa.org/content/upload/bjpa/72ac/72academics.pdf  obviously academics writing on immigration will be disproportionately jewish since academics in general are disproportionately Jewish.

This whole fucking site is so terrible at arguments that I almost feel like I have to stop arguing devil's advocate positions before you all get convinced to become antisemites, racists and conspiracy theorists. It was more fun on DDO when there were actually people around who could challenge me.

Seriously so many replies in this thread and my premises stood until I destroyed them. Instead of hearing rebuttals, I heard gaslighting trying to convince me that Jews were not a strong force in immigration policy. I heard personal attacks.. I heard people trying to argue strawman positions against genocide or people who tried to deflect or argue past me.

Rosend,

you are Jewish. You have a personal responsibility to destroy bad arguments. It's not a fair responsibility, however given the current climate on campuses and on the world stage and the growing rate of antisemitism you need to learn how to stand up for your people. I have some tips.

1. Actually figure out your opponent's premises and hidden premises. Restate those premises to the person to better understand them and make sure you are arguing against their actual position

2. Concede to true points like Jewish overrepresentation in segments of society such as banking or media, but contextualize the over representation so it doesn't feel so malevolent

3. Research the points they are making to understand them better than they do and then destroy them.

I thought given your name starts with rose that you were emilrose under a new name. However I doubt it. She used to destroy me in any debate where I took even a slightly antisemitic position. I did a debate on the USS liberty and she destroyed me. Not by much but she was a worse debater than me but she really knew her shit so there was no way to beat her with bullshit unless it was a subject she was not familiar with.

I was really hoping you were and alt of emilrose. I can tell you aren't. 

Sidewalker
Debates: 6
Sidewalker
-->
@WyIted
You claimed jealousy of success or blame though
Yep, typical characteristics of antisemitic losers.

Successful people don't need to blame the Jews.
WyIted
WyIted
-->
@Sidewalker

Ad hominem and an overgeneralization

Successful people don't need to blame the Jews
Nobody needs to and yet some succesful people as well as unseluccesful people do. 

Do you have a 2 digit IQ? I am curious because it seems like you don't realize that wealthy people can be antisemitic as well. It's a really stupid take. 
Sidewalker
Sidewalker
-->
@WyIted

Ad hominem and an overgeneralization

Successful people don't need to blame the Jews
Nobody needs to and yet some succesful people as well as unseluccesful people do. 
Yeah, it happens, but generally speaking, there are very few high paying jobs that you can do as antisemitic, corporate America is only going to allow you to be in the most menial, lowest level jobs where you have little interaction with professionals or the public.  There are extensive laws prohibiting discrimination in the workplace, the business world is vigilant to the point of paranoia, and you are a risk the business world in not willing to take.  The fact that you don't understand that, tells me you are wallowing at the bottom of the corporate food chain, completely unaware of what it takes to be a success.  You are simply unqualified for most positions of responsibility in the business world, and consequently, you are barred from the kind advancement in the business world that would normally be referred to as successful.   

Do you have a 2 digit IQ? I am curious because it seems like you don't realize that wealthy people can be antisemitic as well. It's a really stupid take. 
Well, there you go, I guess I'm just not smart enough to hate Jews, that's a brilliant analysis you have there lol.  

Antisemitism is a great intellectual accomplishment, I'd tell you to put it on your resume, but we both know you are never going to have the kind of job that involves having a resume.   

WyIted
WyIted
-->
@Sidewalker
Yeah, it happens, but generally speaking, there are very few high paying jobs that you can do as antisemitic,
Wrong and dumb

corporate America is only going to allow you to be in the most menial, lowest level jobs where you have little interaction with professionals or the public.
They wouldn't even know most people don't share personal controversial opinions at work.

There are extensive laws prohibiting discrimination in the workplace, the business world is vigilant to the point of paranoia, and you are a risk the business world in not willing to take.
You can be as antisemitic as you want in the business world your lawyer and accountant are still probably jews.  It really beed bit affect hiring processes .

You are simply unqualified for most positions of responsibility in the business world, and consequently, you are barred from the kind advancement in the business world that would normally be referred to as successful.   
I have had business success. It isn't worth it. My employers have been mostly Jewish and are aware I am an edge lord. You would be surprised but people care more about whether you can make them a lot of money than whether you are an edge lord or not.

Well, there you go, I guess I'm just not smart enough to hate Jews, that's a brilliant analysis you have there lol.  
I criticized your argument style not your conclusions. Conclusions are far less important than the work you take to get there. Glad to know that you think you are smarter than Bobby Fisher though. 

Antisemitism is a great intellectual accomplishment, I'd tell you to put it on your resume, but we both know you are never going to have the kind of job that involves having a resume.   
My first job was as a Wendy's crew member. I showed up with a resume and in a suit and tie. I don't give a shit how stupid I look or how out of place it is. I will not apply to any job without a resume no matter how menial nor show up to an interview without a suit and tie on. 

Maybe you imagine yourself as succesful in the business world one day. Perhaps you go home and dream of climbing that corporate ladder and then you say to yourself

"If I just parrot the most popular beliefs and work hard and agree with the laziest and most socially acceptable things than I will one day be CEO"

It won't happen
 I can tell you as somebody who has decided promotions and been in charge of hiring that the people who I promote . I never once cared about their political leanings or stupid beliefs. 
I promoted people based on how much loyal they were to me and how well they would lead the people I put them in charge of. 

I hated some of the people I promoted. 

If you want to make it, my personal advice to you is to maybe care less about conforming to whatever the mainstream tells you to believe abd actually showing loyalty to your boss (without kissing his ass) and proving your ability to effectively lead.

Here is one thing I noticed with some idiots who are working on a promotion and ai want to warn you off of it. They work hard. They bust their ass. 

I have never once been promoted for working hard, nor have I promoted people for working hard. They get promotions based on how well they can step into that next row. Some were actually underperformed and it was funny watching their new subordinates who were formally coworkers be confused about why they were overlooked while preceeding to work even harder hoping me or somebody like me noticed their efforts. 

The harder they worked though. The higher my performance bonuses went and the more positions became available for me to promote those around them
 Learn how business works or be like them
rosends
rosends
-->
@WyIted
Would you like to do a debate on whether mafia groups and secret societies exist or not, because that is my claim and you seem incredulous that such groups could exist.
no thanks because that isn't a position I took. I just marvel at the full range of imaginary cabals which you have invented.

That in no way makes it a secret coordinated cabal.

really?
You claimed "Obviously not all jews are in the know but there is a top down force among the leaders to accomplish a particular goal" The claim that the leaders, a very specific and exclusive group (thus a group, working together, hence coordinated) are working to advance a specific, evil agenda but not all know about it (thus it is secret)

The rest of your attempt at redefining your statements and introducing your theory of man and society don't change that.

I disagree that it isn't to trick God.
great. Who cares that you disagree. You are making a claim about Judaism when you can do little more than express a personal opinion about Judaism. Don't tell us why we do what we do. You don't know us better than we know ourselves.

I know what pilpul is and we are using different words to describe the exact same thing.
no, you really don't, especially if you think we are describing the same thing.
It seems that Jewish people often create legalistic interpretations of the word of God to escape what the spirit of his rulings are saying.
It might seem that way to you but who cares how something seems to you. That doesn't affect what it is according to those in the thing's culture.

The Eruv roof in New York is another example of legalistic interpretations meant to trick God, though I am sure you will disagree it is an attempt to trick.
The idea that you think it is possible to trick God is proof enough that you know nothing of Judaism and its God concept. You also clearly don't know anything about the legal concept you are trying to denigrate. So you lash out and show your ignorance. Go off and google it and I'm sure you can find some soundbites that can adequately miseducate you formally.

I will help here. Legalistic interpretations of scripture to avoid following scripture is in fact an attempt to trick God. You know what he meant.
Whether it is "in fact" isn't something I'm qualified to judge because that scenario is alien to Judaism.

I always start by believing any argument I see as true.
you what?????

you are Jewish. You have a personal responsibility to destroy bad arguments.
Yes, I have been doing it online for close to 40 years and in person for most of that as well.
The problem isn't bad arguments, it is insane arguers who invent their own premises, shift goal posts by trying to redefine terms and start by making assumptions instead of recognizing their own ignorance.

It's not a fair responsibility, however given the current climate on campuses and on the world stage and the growing rate of antisemitism you need to learn how to stand up for your people. I have some tips.
seriously, there isn't a single tip you could give me. I could give you a few like "take your meds" and "ask instead of assuming you know"

2. Concede to true points like Jewish overrepresentation in segments of society such as banking or media, but contextualize the over representation so it doesn't feel so malevolent
see, here you are already introducing premises that need not be foundationally useful and you are swallowing statistics blindly. If you start like that then you will be swayed by whoever speaks loudest.

I hope that some day, you realize that there is a whole world that exists in a real sense and you don't get to tell it its rules. Good luck growing up.

WyIted
WyIted
-->
@rosends
The idea that you think it is possible to trick God is proof enough that you know nothing of Judaism and its God concept. You also clearly don't know anything about the legal concept you are trying to denigrate. So you lash out and show your ignorance. Go off and google it and I'm sure you can find some soundbites that can adequately miseducate you formally.
I don't try to trick God. I don't put a water bottle under my seat and try to convince God it is a boat LOl.

I hope that some day, you realize that there is a whole world that exists in a real sense and you don't get to tell it its rules. Good luck growing up.
I was trying to help you out. It's sad that I had to destroy my own arguments because you couldn't and apparently you have 40 years of experience. Perhaps it was in speaking past people and not actually turning their argument into a syllogism . 

It might seem that way to you but who cares how something seems to you. That doesn't affect what it is according to those in the thing's culture.
This is why I choose not to be a part of any culture. I am not going to go along with factually incorrect things just because my culture does. 

see, here you are already introducing premises that need not be foundationally useful and you are swallowing statistics blindly.
They are useful because if you get somebody defending the premise that hews are overrepresented in media and bank ING because you deny it or lie about it than all you are going to do is make them more antisemitic. Just admit that it is true and explain why it is true. 

Unless your claim is that Jews that make up 2% or less of th population do in fact only hold ownership in 2% of major news networks and are less than 2% of board members on banks. In which case I ill challenge you to prove that it is in everyone's imagination. 

I always start by believing any argument I see as true.
you what?????
Yes it is an easier way o get to the truth. You 100% buy into an argument and then you look to disprove it and then accept that argument 100% that disproves it and then you worl to disprove that. 

You aren't giving an argument a fair shake if you don't buy into it completely. 

There is a reason I know more about judaism than you. For example you had no ideal that many jews use legalistic interpretations of holy words and ignore the spirit of what God is saying. 

Rabbi yeshua made this same observation as well and called it out. For example he was condemned for healing a man on the sabbath. Because for some reason some Jews just though God wanted people not to have medical aid on Saturdays due to legalistic interpretations that spit in the face of the spirit of what is written
WyIted
WyIted
-->
@rosends
You claimed "Obviously not all jews are in the know but there is a top down force among the leaders to accomplish a particular goal" The claim that the leaders, a very specific and exclusive group (thus a group, working together, hence coordinated) are working to advance a specific, evil agenda but not all know about it (thus it is secret)

I forgot what position I was defending my bad. I disproved the claim either way. Something you failed to do because apparently you skipped logic classes in college or never took them.

Sidewalker
Sidewalker
-->
@WyIted
Yeah, it happens, but generally speaking, there are very few high paying jobs that you can do as antisemitic,
Wrong and dumb
I was talking about the real world, not your imaginary world.
corporate America is only going to allow you to be in the most menial, lowest level jobs where you have little interaction with professionals or the public.
They wouldn't even know most people don't share personal controversial opinions at work.
Yes, in pretend world, people are pretending, you got me there..
There are extensive laws prohibiting discrimination in the workplace, the business world is vigilant to the point of paranoia, and you are a risk the business world in not willing to take.
You can be as antisemitic as you want in the business world your lawyer and accountant are still probably jews.  It really beed bit affect hiring processes .
LOL, even for a poser, that is naive as hell.
You are simply unqualified for most positions of responsibility in the business world, and consequently, you are barred from the kind advancement in the business world that would normally be referred to as successful.   
I have had business success. It isn't worth it. My employers have been mostly Jewish and are aware I am an edge lord. You would be surprised but people care more about whether you can make them a lot of money than whether you are an edge lord or not.
LOL, yes, and the way you make them a lot more money is to always ask the customer if they want fries with that.
I criticized your argument style not your conclusions. Conclusions are far less important than the work you take to get there. Glad to know that you think you are smarter than Bobby Fisher though. 
Lacking reading comprehension skills certainly goes with your territory, I didn't say anything that would give rise to that non-sequitur, but hey, I get it, you think antisemitism makes you smart, I mean, look what it did for Bobby Fisher, right?  
My first job was as a Wendy's crew member. I showed up with a resume and in a suit and tie. I don't give a shit how stupid I look or how out of place it is. I will not apply to any job without a resume no matter how menial nor show up to an interview without a suit and tie on. 
I bet they laughed at that.
Maybe you imagine yourself as succesful in the business world one day. Perhaps you go home and dream of climbing that corporate ladder and then you say to yourself

"If I just parrot the most popular beliefs and work hard and agree with the laziest and most socially acceptable things than I will one day be CEO"

It won't happen
 I can tell you as somebody who has decided promotions and been in charge of hiring that the people who I promote . I never once cared about their political leanings or stupid beliefs. 
I promoted people based on how much loyal they were to me and how well they would lead the people I put them in charge of. 

I hated some of the people I promoted. 
LOL, when you were a big time executive, was that before you were an astronaut, or after.   How did it go again, Navy Seal, Astronaut, Executive, and then Rock Star?  
If you want to make it, my personal advice to you is to maybe care less about conforming to whatever the mainstream tells you to believe abd actually showing loyalty to your boss (without kissing his ass) and proving your ability to effectively lead.

Here is one thing I noticed with some idiots who are working on a promotion and ai want to warn you off of it. They work hard. They bust their ass. 

I have never once been promoted for working hard, nor have I promoted people for working hard. They get promotions based on how well they can step into that next row. Some were actually underperformed and it was funny watching their new subordinates who were formally coworkers be confused about why they were overlooked while preceeding to work even harder hoping me or somebody like me noticed their efforts. 

The harder they worked though. The higher my performance bonuses went and the more positions became available for me to promote those around them
 Learn how business works or be like them
Do tell, were your performance bonuses enough to buy a unicorn? 

LOL, you are a hoot.
rosends
rosends
-->
@WyIted

I don't try to trick God. I don't puta water bottle under my seat and try to convince God it is a boat LOl.

Neither does any Jew.

I was trying to help you out. It's sadthat I had to destroy my own arguments because you couldn't and apparently youhave 40 years of experience. Perhaps it was in speaking past people and notactually turning their argument into a syllogism . 

You can’t help me out because you haveno idea what you are talking about and (as you keep admitting) you makemistakes and forget what you are arguing.

This is why I choose not to be a partof any culture. I am not going to go along with factually incorrect things justbecause my culture does. 

But not being part makes yourassessment of “factually incorrect” laughably ignorant.

They are useful because if you getsomebody defending the premise that hews are overrepresented in media and bankING because you deny it or lie about it than all you are going to do is makethem more antisemitic. Just admit that it is true and explain why it istrue. 

All you are doing is showing that youdon’t understand statistics along with not understanding logic. You should just admit that and move on.

Yes it is an easier way o get to thetruth. You 100% buy into an argument and then you look to disprove it and thenaccept that argument 100% that disproves it and then you worl to disprovethat. 

That may be the single dumbest thing Ihave ever heard anyone espouse. Congratulations!

You aren't giving an argument a fairshake if you don't buy into it completely. 

And that’s a close second.

There is a reason I know more aboutjudaism than you. For example you had no ideal that many jews use legalisticinterpretations of holy words and ignore the spirit of what God issaying. 

It isn’t enough to say you know lessthan I do about Judaism; that's just plain ridiculous. You clearly know nothing about Judaism. You want to putyour bona fides out there that make you such an expert. I’m happy to providemine.

You follow Jesus. That makes you Christian. You think youknow Judaism because of what Christians have taught you. Someday, maybe youwill learn how to vet sources.

rosends
rosends
-->
@WyIted
I forgot what position I was defending my bad. I disproved the claim either way. Something you failed to do because apparently you skipped logic classes in college or never took them.
so you forgot your own position and disproved what claim exactly? Your own? Claims have to be based in something and yours are based in ignorance. Deal with it. And no, I didn't skip logic class, and I actually teach argumentation. You could benefit from a class or 7.
WyIted
WyIted
-->
@Sidewalker
I bet they laughed at that.
Who cares if they laughed at it? Are you a female? This is an honest question. This is a very feminine characteristic to seek social proof. You even mentioned that society punishes people for being antisemitic with lower paying jobs and denies them success. This implies a feminine thought pattern that you would base your thoughts off not logic or reason but off of what most people believe to be correct thoughts.

Lacking reading comprehension skills certainly goes with your territory, I didn't say anything that would give rise to that non-sequitur, but hey, I get it, you think antisemitism makes you smart, I mean, look what it did for Bobby Fisher, right?  

You clearly implied that only stupid people are antisemitic so I gave you a famous example of somebody with a genius level IQ who was antisemitic. I want you to notice that you are doing this feminine thing where you criticize conclusions not premises. Maybe you are not female. Maybe you are a male with a feminine thinking style, but it isn't appropriate for a site that is supposed to be about logic and reason. You are insulting arguments based on conclusions not premises.

From our communication I can tell you don't know anything about the business world. You believe that people care about your political beliefs and whether you are an edge lord or not. Maybe you have an HR job in the business world so you have this misconception, perhaps you are a housewife who just gives uninformed opinions on business, but you aren't going to say run into a sales manager that is like "Welp my top sales person bringing in twice the amount of the second best sales person seems antisemitic so I will fire him or refuse him a promotion" Sorry it just doesn't happen. people give a shit about the bottom line, unless you are some bimbo in HR or something.

LOL, yes, and the way you make them a lot more money is to always ask the customer if they want fries with that.
In the food service industry the easiest ways to increase profit is speed of service and keeping food cost low. Suggestions like that don't add much to the bottom line TBH.

LOL, even for a poser, that is naive as hell.

You are naive. You think somebody who runs a business will really let their business fail because they have options between an incompetent accountant who is white and a competent one who is jewish and the business owner is just going to go "Derp, I will just lose a bunch of money in IRS fees by trusting a retard because I don't like Jews"

You are naive if you think any competent business leader or owner is putting their personal beliefs over profit. Nobody hates jews enough to lose millions of dollars. You do know that Henry Ford https://www.pbs.org/wgbh/americanexperience/features/henryford-antisemitism/ had tons of Jewish employees in trusted positions right?

Henry Ford is another figure that disproves your theory that nobody can be a successful antisemite as well btw or that anti-semites don't hire or promote Jews. Hell Hitler even had Jews at top levels in the SS. https://www.tabletmag.com/sections/arts-letters/articles/ellen-feldman-nazi-germany

Even hitler did not hate Jews enough to refuse to hire them.

In the real world sweetheart. Money is what talks and if you can make somebody a lot of it, they can be Jewish and they will still hire you an antisemite or they can be an antisemite and still hire a jew or even partner with one.

Wrong and dumb
I was talking about the real world, not your imaginary world.

Okay let me just suggest a job title in the business world and you tell me what about being antisemitic would prevent you from doing it.

Head of international acquisitions

Now what specifically would make it impossible for the head of international acquisitions to be antisemitic and make contacts in China to buy warehouses for a clothing company?

Or to go to Saudi arabia and acquire oil fields.

If anything it would likely be something to bond with potential contacts over
WyIted
WyIted
They are useful because if you getsomebody defending the premise that hews are overrepresented in media and bankING because you deny it or lie about it than all you are going to do is makethem more antisemitic. Just admit that it is true and explain why it istrue. 

All you are doing is showing that youdon’t understand statistics along with not understanding logic. You should just admit that and move on.

notice how these jews don't lie about it and admit it.

nobody denies over representation of jews in these fields. I think it's so plainly obvious that this is true that you are not mistaken but outright lying when I mention that conceding the point is not only true but a good tactic to get at the person's premises.

No you forgot your own position and disproved what claim exactly? Your own? Claims have to be based in something and yours are based in ignorance. Deal with it. And no, I didn't skip logic class, and I actually teach argumentation. You could benefit from a class or 7.
I hope to God that is a lie because you made no attempt to turn my argument into a syllogism and attack the premises and you seem clueless about how conceding a point can strengthen your own argument, while disarming an opponent.

Yes it is an easier way o get to thetruth. You 100% buy into an argument and then you look to disprove it and thenaccept that argument 100% that disproves it and then you worl to disprovethat. 

That may be the single dumbest thing Ihave ever heard anyone espouse. Congratulations!

you teach argumentation and never heard of this technique? WTF LOL. It's F Scott Fitzgerald and I think Aristotle touched on it a bit as well. Here is what f. scott Fitzgerald says. It's a famous quote;

"“The test of a first-rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposing ideas in mind at the same time and still retain the ability to function"

so you forgot your own position and disproved what claim exactly
Yes in the post I made. I think like 10 posts ago to you. I stated my premises more clearly and then disproved them. You teach argumentation and yet you struggled to identify the premises so I more explicitly stated them and then taught you how to defeat them. Perhaps I will do a more draw out post and make the opposite argument in it's entirety to show you what I mean. I assumed we shared some context so used highly contextual language when disproving my own arguments. However I can spell them out in a new post perhaps a new thread.

Your own?
correct.

Claims have to be based in something and yours are based in ignorance
I used a classic syllogism

Premise 1 - if somebody is trying to genocide a race (loose definition of genocide) than they will show their hand by pushing for policies such as open borders in those countries to replace the host population as well as make efforts to reduce fertility rate through methods such as feminesm and the LGBT movement which do lower birthrate.

premise 2- The Jews are at the forefront of the LGBT movement, open borders and feminism which seem to harm predominantly white countries

conclusion- Jews are trying to genocide europeans

I then went on to disprove premise 1 entirely and then contextualize premise number 2, though only disproving premise one is necessary to offer a successful rebuttal to the syllogism.

I don't think I explicitly stated the syllogism but it wasn't particularly hard to notice and you seemed to attack red herrings that were not a part of the main point being argued.  So why are you teaching argumentation without pulling the ability to pull out the main argument?

You could benefit from a class or 7.
without googling it and within 30 seconds of reading this, please accurately tell me 3 common cognitive biases, two fallacies and define accurately what a cogent argument is?
rosends
rosends
-->
@WyIted
nobody denies overrepresentation of jews in these fields. I think it's so plainly obvious thatthis is true that you are not mistaken but outright lying when I mention thatconceding the point is not only true but a good tactic to get at the person'spremises.

Wow…youreally don’t understand then. It is an issue of statistics and definitions. 

I hope to God that is alie because you made no attempt to turn my argument into a syllogism and attackthe premises and you seem clueless about how conceding a point can strengthenyour own argument, while disarming an opponent.

Ipointed out that your premises are false and based in your stilted view of aconspiracy laden world. You are driven by your conclusions. Sorry you can’t seebeyond your own biases.

you teach argumentationand never heard of this technique? WTF LOL. It's F Scott Fitzgerald and I thinkAristotle touched on it a bit as well. Here is what f. scott Fitzgerald says.It's a famous quote;"“Thetest of a first-rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposing ideas inmind at the same time and still retain the ability to function"--

Compartmentalizingparallel or truths is a completely different skill. Tohold an idea in mind is not the same as accepting the truth of an argument. Youare advocating double think instead of critical thinking.  You really need to learnmore about so, so much.

I used a classicsyllogism

You usedyour own biases and conspiracy theories and ignorance of Judaism as your bases.All flawed. And yet you want your conclusion to be something other thannonsense. 

Premise 1 - if somebodyis trying to genocide a race (loose definition of genocide) than they will showtheir hand by pushing for policies such as open borders in those countries toreplace the host population as well as make efforts to reduce fertility ratethrough methods such as feminesm and the LGBT movement which do lower birthrate. 

Premise1 (with its grammatical errors) is flawed as it is only conditionally true, just a guess projecting what you think would happen onto others. And your examplesof methods are steeped in your personal view of them, not on their actualnatures. So, flaws galore.

premise 2- The Jewsare at the forefront of the LGBT movement, open borders and feminism which seemto harm predominantly white countries

Correlationand causality error. Biased understanding of complex social issues also. Youaren’t very good at this. A premise based on “seem to”? Wow. 

conclusion- Jews aretrying to genocide europeans

See?Flawed conclusion based on ridiculous claims that don’t even rise to the levelof premises. Yourentire line of thinking is built on mistakes and ignorance. I hope that you don’tthink that your personal insanity is worth teaching to others. I notice youhaven’t tried backing up an actual knowledge of Judaism and think that throwingtogether a question of definitions as some sort of test because you think thatthe diversion will distract people from all your errors. That’s intellectuallydishonest. Should I define that for you?

Intelligence_06
Debates: 167
Intelligence_06
I don't think "the" jews. But some? Yes, in the name of money.
zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@rosends
Data transfer is what it is.

Hence the human species upon planet Earth is currently where it's at.

And I would suggest that we are currently at a place, that to a large extent is founded upon nonsensical misinformation.

Namely, inaccurate creation hypotheses and associated separatism.

Ongoing human consciousness is a juxtaposition of progressive forethought and regressive memory.

Should we expect anything different?