The time I had gay sex with a black man and got a DUI

Author: WyIted

Total: 10
WyIted
Debates: 10
WyIted
So I go to my regular bar and am shooting some pool when these two transgender people ask to play with me. One is obviously a female to male transgender and one is a male to female tranny. We will call the FtM Dick and the MtF Tracy. 

Tracy starts hitting on me but I start hitting on Dick. This pisses Tracy off and Dick is pretty much annoyed and asking if I am gay because they consider themselves a male. Tracy also gets mad and calls me a faggot. I tell Tracy that I am gay for Dicks Vagina. Tracy walks offing a huff and asks dick if they are coming and dick says "no just leave I will find my own way home"

When Tracy leaves dick says

"You are not gay for my vagina you are just fucking with me"

I was fucking with them but didn't want to admit it.

"Bro I am a huge faggot for that vagina"

He says prove it. So we go to my car and start making out but it comes time for me to stick my dick in his vagina. I can't do it. I get soft I say.

"Maybe I am not gay"

He says, oh no buddy you are faggot you are just drunk and he strokes me. I recover and I finish the job and I drop dick Off at his girlfriends house. 

This was my first homosexual experience but if there are more I will keep the community updated. 

P.s. gave dude my number he informed me he took the morning after pill and then he blocked and ghosted me. 
WyIted
WyIted
Oh after I dropped him off I got a dui on the way home. 
ADreamOfLiberty
Debates: 0
ADreamOfLiberty
-->
@WyIted
P.s. gave dude my number he informed me he took the morning after pill and then he blocked and ghosted me. 
Romantic

WyIted
WyIted
-->
@ADreamOfLiberty
Trust me.  I was very shocked that a black man would abandon his responsibility to raise a child
ADreamOfLiberty
ADreamOfLiberty
-->
@WyIted
If I studied for a thousand years, I would not be able to troll as well as you. *tips an enormous top hat*
Best.Korea
Debates: 269
Best.Korea
-->
@WyIted
One is obviously a female to male transgender and one is a male to female tranny. We will call the FtM Dick and the MtF Tracy.
So you had sex with biological woman?

WyIted
WyIted
-->
@Best.Korea
So you had sex with biological woman?
While true it is bigoted to acknowledge biological sex. 
IlDiavolo
IlDiavolo
I thought you had a threesome. You banging Dick from behind, and Tracy banging you from behind, like doing the Conga line.

Haha.
ADreamOfLiberty
ADreamOfLiberty
-->
@IlDiavolo
Unfortunately he's only homo for the pussy. So limiting.
WyIted
WyIted
-->
@IlDiavolo
I thought you had a threesome. You banging Dick from behind, and Tracy banging you from behind, like doing the Conga line
I am definitely gay but I limit the dudes I have sex with to one's with biological vaginas. God made vagina not man made