Total: 45
ADreamOfLiberty
Debates: 0
ADreamOfLiberty
-->
@HistoryBuff
That's rape.
Strange that the pseudo-jury disagreed.
they did not. That's why trump was found liable. 

(That's you losing, you just lost the debate, AGAIN)

ADreamOfLiberty
ADreamOfLiberty
-->
@TheUnderdog
They hate him because he called most Mexicans R words and drug dealers.
You are lying. Again.

TheUnderdog
Debates: 5
TheUnderdog
-->
@ADreamOfLiberty
ADreamOfLiberty
ADreamOfLiberty
-->
@TheUnderdog
They hate him because he called most Mexicans R words and drug dealers.
You can't possibly win. Admit defeat, or rather just ignore that you are the conduit of misinformation again. I'm thinking there should be a compilation if you're just going to keep doing the same thing without taking responsibility.
TheUnderdog
TheUnderdog
-->
@ADreamOfLiberty
You haven't changed my mind.
ADreamOfLiberty
ADreamOfLiberty
-->
@TheUnderdog
You probably intentionally chose to spread a lie in the first place. How could I possibly fix the error in your character that causes you to lie and not care about it even when exposed?
WyIted
Debates: 10
WyIted
-->
@TheUnderdog
Nope. He most certainly didn't.  I think his exact words were something like. 

Mexico is not sending their best they are sending rapists and murderers 

And then to clarify his position to make sure nobody villianized all illegal aliens he said some of them were great people. 

Nobody with a 3 digit IQ is interpreting that to mean nearly every Mexican is a rapist or criminal, but to dumb down th statement even more for you. He is saying that we need to vet immigrants coming into the country because many of the ones coming through illegally could potentially be dangerous criminals. 

He even called for increases in legal immigration in the same speech but just wanted border security. So what is your argument here?

It's not a criticism of his policies. It's a criticism of word choice and a stupid one at that because once you listen to the speech you will not come away with the impression he is calling for the extermination of Mexicans.  

This is just like the bloodbath comment. Go listen to the full context of the speech on yourube. He isn't calling for a murder of democrats like you geniuses think he is
TheUnderdog
TheUnderdog
-->
@ADreamOfLiberty
You probably intentionally chose to spread a lie in the first place.
I didn't spread any lies.

You think Trump can do no wrong (unless he agrees with the left) and that's simply not true.
TheUnderdog
TheUnderdog
-->
@WyIted
And then to clarify his position to make sure nobody villianized all illegal aliens he said some of them were great people. 
If Trump said, "They are bringing drugs, crime, they are rapists and most are good people.", then I wouldn't think Trump was racist off this quote.  He chose the word, "some".  

He is saying that we need to vet immigrants coming into the country because many of the ones coming through illegally could potentially be dangerous criminals. 
There are 2 possibilities:

1. A randomly selected undocumented immigrant is a r*pist or similar.
2. A randomly selected undocumented immigrant is NOT a r*pist or similar.

The 1st group should be beheaded, their blood and organs taken from them, and it should go to save the lives of American Patriots.  The 2nd group should be left alone if they aren't harming anyone else.

He even called for increases in legal immigration in the same speech but just wanted border security. 
I didn't see that part.  But recently he has called for just closing the border (which he feels like he can do now since his base wouldn't leave him).

It's a criticism of word choice
When you are a politician, you have to pick your words carefully.  

Now I think Biden is probably racist too because he probably believes white people saying the N word is racist and he didn't call out his son who said it, implying that he agrees (and he also said that anyone who votes for Trump isn't black; which there is nothing wrong with a black person voting republican).  

But I'm voting 3rd party; both these clowns shouldn't be POTUS.
Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
-->
@TheUnderdog
I didn't see that part.

Because you didn't WANT to see that part. You are a walking example of confirmation bias.

He chose the word, "some".  
Because in the normal world, some people are good, some are bad and the rest are undecided.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
Also, since less than 50% of asylum seekers get legal asylum status, saying that some are good is accurate. The rest are gaming the system. In 2022 USA granted 36,615 asylum claims and we had millions of illegal immigrants....(11.35 million in 2022 according to some estimates)
TheUnderdog
TheUnderdog
@GP:

Because you didn't WANT to see that part. You are a walking example of confirmation bias.
Do you have the link?  I seen the whole video and I didn't catch it.

Because in the normal world, some people are good, some are bad and the rest are undecided.
In a normal world, most people of all races and documentation statuses don't r**e, murder, or similar.  Now if they do, then they should face public beheading or the firing squad.  But we are a nation of liberty and individual justice for all.  People should not be judged by the worst in their group.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@TheUnderdog
But we are a nation of liberty and individual justice for all (Americans)
The rest of the illegal invaders hold zero loyalty or social obligation to uphold the constitution, so they deserve none of the protections. 

Also, since less than 50% of asylum seekers get legal asylum status, saying that some are good is accurate. The rest are gaming the system. In 2022 USA granted 36,615 asylum claims and we had millions of illegal immigrants....(11.35 million in 2022 according to some estimates)
Best.Korea
Debates: 269
Best.Korea
-->
@Greyparrot
The rest of the illegal invaders
Maybe if USA didnt illegally invade other countries, there would be some sense in your words.

ADreamOfLiberty
ADreamOfLiberty
-->
@TheUnderdog
then I wouldn't think Trump was racist off this quote.
"Mexican" isn't a race.

A randomly selected undocumented immigrant is a r*pist or similar.
You said "Mexicans"

Not "undocumented immigrants" (AKA criminal aliens).

Here is a mind blowing fact: Most Mexicans are in Mexico. Just living, not trying to violate US immigration law. Mexicans and "undocumented immigrants" are two different things with a small intersection.

If Trump said 99% of "undocumented immigrants" were "rapists" that would apply to less than 1/50 Mexicans (that's an extremely safe upper limit).