The real god prefers people who get on with life rather than those dedicating a life to 'god'.

Author: RationalMadman

Total: 56
Stephen
Debates: 0
Stephen
-->
@FishChaser

RM's opinion is more based than Christianity.

So you know him then?  
Yes, I have known him since before he joined this site. He has a long history on other debate sites.

So you know him well enough to know that he is incapable of answering for himself.  You must be close.
He can answer for himself, but he can also insert a butt plug into your mouth.
I would have preferred a genuine answer  in his own words, but it appears that once again that you have had to answer for him.

FishChaser
Debates: 65
FishChaser
-->
@Stephen
I would have preferred if you jumped off a cliff.
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@FishChaser

RM's opinion is more based than Christianity.

So you know him then?  
Yes, I have known him since before he joined this site. He has a long history on other debate sites.

So you know him well enough to know that he is incapable of answering for himself.  You must be close.
He can answer for himself, but he can also insert a butt plug into your mouth.
I would have preferred a genuine answer  in his own words, but it appears that once again that you have had to answer for him.

I would have preferred if you jumped off a cliff.
Irrelevant . 
And neither "a butt plug"  nor your preference for me to launch myself from "off cliff top " would gain me an answer to my simple question put to a simpleton that appears to preferer someone else to speak for him.  

FishChaser
FishChaser
-->
@Stephen
RM is a smart boi.
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@FishChaser
RM is a smart boi.

Not without your extremely  intelligent input, and over 50 very impressive debates under your belt, he's not.
RationalMadman
Debates: 569
RationalMadman
-->
@Stephen
I think fishchaser dislikes Christianity more than admires me.
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@RationalMadman
He is a false idol
Who says that?
I did

What is your opinion based on?

RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Stephen
Many things but the focus in this thread is that if you observe reality, there is not a direct correlation of any kind between being a good Christian and thriving.

Similar to how a scammer tells you a reward is down the line for all the money you invest in them, it's easy to say there's an afterlife for all you give up in this tangible, known life. That is exactly how a scam works.
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@RationalMadman
He is a false idol
Who says that?
I did
What is your opinion based on?
Many things but the focus in this thread is that if you observe reality.

But you have questioned the belief in what millions believe is, in their "reality" a real god, saying that he is a "false god" thereby making this god the focus of the thread, your thread. 

So what are these "many things" that you have  based your opinion that the god of the bible and of Christians, is a false god?

zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@Mall
Well.

Church is as Church does.

And State is as State does.

I would suggest that globally, the influence that Church has on State, is variable.

FishChaser
FishChaser
-->
@Stephen
Do you have a similar skepticism towards what these millions of retards of believe without any basis? Do you question Christians in a similar way whenever they spew their filthy baseless dog shit beliefs?
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Stephen
So what are these "many things" that you have  based your opinion that the god of the bible and of Christians, is a false god?
The title of the thread is about whether god of this reality rewards devout members of a religion or not.

I didn't know this is about the Christian god only, that's your misinterpretation.
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@FishChaser
Do you have a similar skepticism towards what these millions of retards of believe without any basis?

Well its not so much Christians per se (or as you prefer to call them "retards") although they inevitably will end up in the cross fire at times.  Its the unreliable, contradictory, ambiguous half stories that make up gospels themselves that I have a problem with. And I do have a basis for my scepticism. And have shown as much on the many threads that I have created on this religion forum regarding the gospels and the characters therein..

Do you question Christians in a similar way whenever they spew their filthy baseless dog shit beliefs?

As I said. I scrutinize and question  the gospels themselves. Lets face it, who would be braindead enough to try to convince a devout believer that they may be wrong concerning Jesus, god and the scriptures?  You maybe? I am not interested that a person has a faith, it is what they have a faith in that concerns me.
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@RationalMadman
The title of the thread is about whether god of this reality rewards devout members of a religion or not.

Ok, then who is "the god of this reality" ?

I didn't know this is about the Christian god only, that's your misinterpretation.

I see, so its not only about  the Christian god but other gods too? If that's the case, which one/s? 
And I did actually mention the BIBLICAL god in the first instance, HERE> #8 which caused you to reply that "he was a false idol" HERE>#9 .  Why didn't you mention at that point that your thread wasn't intended to include the "false" Christian biblical god?

Mall
Debates: 341
Mall
-->
@baggins
You're not interested in laveyan satanism so why we talking bout it?
Mall
Mall
-->
@zedvictor4
It's all systemic belief. The majority has more pull on their beliefs to be legislated than others. That's all that goes.
zedvictor4
zedvictor4
-->
@Mall
That would be like saying that any concept held by a majority, influences State.

Which I suppose it does.

To a variable degree.
baggins
Debates: 4
baggins
-->
@Mall
You're not interested in laveyan satanism so why we talking bout it?
Im interested in which god atheists believe in, not laveyan satanists. 

Mall
Mall
-->
@baggins
Well that's what I'm talking about. Laveyan Satanists are atheists that believe in a god, a real one. So your homework is to look over the satanic bible, get informed on it thoroughly.
Mall
Mall
-->
@zedvictor4
There you go.
baggins
baggins
-->
@Mall
In that case you should’ve said “the god SOME atheists believe in”

Not all atheists are satanists, not all satanists are atheists. 
Mall
Mall
-->
@baggins
I never used the word ALL.  You assume all just because I say atheists. But all that means necessarily is plural, more than one.

STILL doesn't change the fact of atheists existing believing in god.
baggins
baggins
LaVey was an atheist who rejected the existence of all gods,[46] of any afterlife,[47] and of Satan as an entity who literally exists.[36] The use of Satan as a central figure was intentionally symbolic.[48

At this point Im really just curious  which God are you referring to and is it an actual God or some kind of a metaphor.
Im not being sarcastic or anything. Can you just tell me without remarks about doing homework? 

39 days later

FLRW
FLRW

RM, R.I.P.
zedvictor4
zedvictor4
-->
@FLRW
Unlikely.
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@FLRW
No doubt we will see a return when someone walks along and in is kind enough to pick up his toys and put the back in the pram.