Hitler's Speech on April 16, 1945

Author: Best.Korea

Total: 45
Best.Korea
Debates: 270
Best.Korea
"SOLDIERS ON THE GERMAN EASTERN FRONT:

The Jewish Bolshevik arch-enemy has gone over to the attack with his masses for the last time. He attempts to smash Germany and to eradicate our nation.

You soldiers from the east today already know yourselves to a large extent what fate is threatening, above all, German women, girls and children.

While old men and children are being murdered, women and girls are humiliated to the status of barracks prostitutes. Others are marched off to Siberia.

We have anticipated this thrust, and since January of this year everything has been done to build up a strong front. Mighty artillery is meeting the enemy.

Our infantry's casualties were replenished by countless new units. Reserve units, new formations and the Volksturm reinforce our front.

This time the Bolsheviks will experience Asia's old fate. That is, he must and will bleed to death in front of the capital of the German Reich.

Whosoever does not do his duty at this moment is a traitor to our nation. The regiment or division that leaves its position acts so disgracefully that it will have to be ashamed before the women and children who are withstanding the bombing terror in our towns.

Above all, look out for the treacherous few officers and soldiers who, to secure their own miserable lives, will fight against us in Russian pay, perhaps even in German uniform.

Whosoever gives you a command to retreat is, unless you know him well, to be arrested immediately, and if necessary to be executed immediately, irrespective of his rank.

If in these coming days and weeks every soldier on the Eastern Front fulfills his duty, Asia's last onslaught will collapse just as in the end our enemies' penetration in the west will despite everything, come to nought.

Berlin remains German, Vienna will again be German and Europe will never be Russian.

Form one community, sworn to defend not a vain conception of a fatherland, but to defend your homeland, your women, your children and thus your future.

In this hour the entire German nation looks to you, my soldiers in the east, and only hopes that by your fanaticism, by your arms and by your leadership, the Bolshevik onslaught is drowned in a blood bath.

At the moment when fate has taken the greatest war criminal of all times from this earth, the war will take a decisive turn.

(Signed) ADOLF HITLER"

RationalMadman
Debates: 565
RationalMadman
You think it's funny to spread nazi propaganda
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@RationalMadman
Its just history.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
His propaganda was bullcrap, not worth spending time reading or listening to much imo but his sense of fashion with Hugo Boss designing the outfits was on point.

Most AI art generators ban any attempts to make nazi outfits. I like the style, hate the regime.
WyIted
Debates: 11
WyIted
-->
@Best.Korea
Most racists want to censor history because they want to seeing repeated instead of having people familiarize themselves with the rhetoric 
FishChaser
Debates: 63
FishChaser
-->
@RationalMadman
Crazy how they let hate groups like Christians operate but not relatively benign ones like Nazis.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@WyIted
the rhetoric is what persuaded or mesmerised, it doesn't cover the atrocities, try harder.
WyIted
WyIted
yes and you suspiciously don't want people to recognize the rhetoric and have the ability to shut it down.
WyIted
WyIted
We have different opinions here and we may have to debate it at some point. we both believe in info hazards but i believe that censorship is more of a threat than info hazards. it's not something we can likely hash out here. it is personal values
WyIted
WyIted
-->
@FishChaser
Crazy how they let hate groups like Christians operate but not relatively benign ones like Nazis.
this antagonism of christians is silly . you literally have muslims that strap bombs to themselves and kill different religions or you have them literally throwing fags from roofs but your focus is on christians who shake their head in mild disapproval instead of the groups who actually murder and rape their enemies.

If you are a homosexual a muslim sees you as an enemy that needs to be stoned. A christian would just feel bad for you and maybe try to ask you to stop being gay. One is annoying. one is dangerous and you focus on the annoying. It is weird.
FishChaser
FishChaser
-->
@WyIted
I have a personal vendetta against Christians because of what one Christian did to me, but I also know from my experiences with him and his friends and family that people who are seemingly such good innocent Christians can be evil as fuck and that most Christians are probably just as evil because Christian morality is an appeal to authority (the authority being a bigoted, genocidal, slavery supporting tyrant who hates hedonistic pleasure but not things like pedophilia and rape) which assumes that all humans would be evil without God. Which is basically an admission by every Christian that they have no empathy or moral compass and need God so that they can pretend to be good people. 

If you compared every bad thing done throughout history by both Christians and Muslims, I'm pretty sure that Christians have done more harm but Christians have been declawed because majority Christian nations are no longer theocratic. If they could get away with it, Christians would still be owning slaves, stoning fags, burning witches, and generally acting just like Muslims do in Shariah countries if not worse.

Even if that isn't true though, I still hate Christians from the bottom of my heart and would exterminate every single one of them just to get back at that one guy.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@WyIted
I don't really think this particular speech is an issue since it shows what a maniac Hitler was and also may be realistic as Russian enemies are exactly the kind of enemies you'd expect to have somehow infiltrate (but Hitler's wording says they would have literally inserted a newcomer dressed as a high ranking official, even if he spoke fluent German and knew the commands, that wouldn't trick most people as he wouldn't know where to sleep with them or how to function in a way that seemed he knew what he was doing between the battles).
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@FishChaser
What does the last line mean?
WyIted
WyIted
-->
@FishChaser
Even if that isn't true though, I still hate Christians from the bottom of my heart and would exterminate every single one of them just to get back at that one guy.
Why are you convinced you are a sociopath?

You do know that sociopaths are usually incapable of revenge fantasies. It isn't that they are against revenge it's just that they don't give a shit. Negative experiences are just good for pattern recognition for a sociopath. 

You are not a sociopath. You re somebody with trauma and you need to find a good therapist to help you work through it. 

It took me like 5 psychologists to find one that was actually good at their job but it was worth it. 

You aren't bad. You are not a sociopathic monster. You are just somebody who has been hurt and needs help healing. Try better talk or talk space. It's a non threatening way to get help. If you have insurance than use that to get help. 

Most of us have had some form of trauma. I have some myself. I hate foster parents for example. Maybe your hate of christians never goes away but maybe you can feel better about your self. Seek help
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@WyIted
You're confusing sociopath for psychopath
WyIted
WyIted
Don't report him for advocating genocide against Christians if the mods ban him than he likely won't express the thought elsewhere and will likely stop having people around that will encourage him to get help. 
WyIted
WyIted
I do differentiate in the following ways

Sociopath- no human emotion usually. Maybe some but definitely not empathy

Psycopath- enjoys harming others

The DSM5 I think conflate narcissism with psycopathy and uses the umbrella term ASPD for sociopathy but I think of sociopathy as a subset of ASPD
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@WyIted
Total opposite way around.
WyIted
WyIted
I think you are right. I should reverse the terms
WyIted
WyIted
Paycopath just sounds worse which is why I reversed the order. Apparently sociopathy is worse than psycopathy but sounds less bad. 
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@WyIted
Npd isn't ASPD

Psychopaths are pathologically antisocial in the true psychology of their brain.

Sociopaths are pathologically antisocial but have elements of neurotypical emotional depth at times/ways.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@WyIted
Hitler was a bit of both so given the thread title this is an ironic conversation as he isn't clear cut one or the other.

A better way to show you the difference is Breaking Bad since you're a fan of it.

Spoilers alert don't read more if you haven't seen all of Breaking Bad

Gus Fring is a pretty textbook psychopath minus his ability to deeply want and enjoy serious revenge on the Salamancas for what they did to his boyfriend.

Walter White is a high functioning sociopath, a lot of the people he works with during the show are lower functioning sociopaths.

Psychopaths are much rarer.
FishChaser
FishChaser
-->
@WyIted
I have no idea where you got the idea that Sociopaths are incapable of revenge fantasies. If you can elaborate on that it would be helpful because I was under the impression that Sociopaths and Psychopaths alike are more prone to be vengeful than anyone else.

I appreciate the attempt to be helpful here but trust me, I am a Sociopath. I have always had very little empathy since I was a tiny child. It doesn't mean I am inherently evil but it makes me very capable of being evil if I wanted to be.

Before the term Sociopath or ASPD there was the concept of Psychopathy, which was very specific to criminal psychology and separate from general diagnoses. The concept of "Psychopath" is used much less often now and isn't considered a "real" diagnosis. Psychopathy is split into "factor 1" and "factor 2" with factor 1 being the cold and calculating type and factor 2 being the chronically angry and impulsive type. Factor 2 is more associated with the term "Sociopath" because the factor 1 Psychopath is inherently cold blooded whereas the factor 2/Sociopath is often acting as a victim of a traumatic past thus factor 2/Sociopaths can be approached in more of a "you have a disorder" sort of way. Thus the term Sociopath was born and the concept of ASPD as separate from the inherently criminal context of Psychopathy.

WyIted
WyIted
-->
@FishChaser
You are getting off topic. You can atleast be a sociopath or a psycopath with high self esteem. 
WyIted
WyIted
A better way to show you the difference is Breaking Bad since you're a fan of it.
It's creepy that you know this but I have probably mentioned it before on here and consider myself to probably be more like walt than Gus. GUS is basically who Walt wishes he could be
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@WyIted
I do completely agree with you that narcissism is wrongly shown to always be with ASPD.

A good example in Breaking Bad of a psychopath who truly did lack narcissism is Todd (he wasn't a main or even primary supporting character so you may have forgotten him https://breakingbad.fandom.com/wiki/Todd_Alquist) a lot of ASPD people have some narcissism but a true, proper psychopath actually has to lack narcissism because they can't feel pride.
FishChaser
FishChaser
-->
@RationalMadman
a true, proper psychopath actually has to lack narcissism because they can't feel pride.
That's crazy, I thought Psychopaths inherently had NPD as well and Sociopaths usually do.
WyIted
WyIted
Todd was a very impactful character. I remember him. The little reboot they had for the series the movie. He was very distracting as he had gotten fat and his scenes took place just after breaking bad ended and it just had an odd feel
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@FishChaser
a true, proper psychopath actually has to lack narcissism because they can't feel pride.
That's crazy, I thought Psychopaths inherently had NPD as well and Sociopaths usually do.

The pure psychopath sees everyone as worthless, even themselves.

Most aren't pure, ASPD is a spectrum with sociopath vs psychopath as the poles if that makes sense.

The pure sociopath can have varying levels of narcissism but tends to share the idea others are objects/toys in general, with the psychopath.

Thus, it's clear why NPD is correlated. NPD is if the ego is significantly heightened and if feeding the ego comes before most other emotional needs.
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@FishChaser
I still hate Christians from the bottom of my heart and would exterminate every single one of them just to get back at that one guy.
I cant advocate for extermination, but one can fight Christians in a different way, legal way, by mentally fucking them so they lose every little bit of confidence they once had, and make them feel like shit which they are.

Mental torture is much more painful than extermination, and lasts much longer, sometimes even for years or decades.

Just invest in the art of upsetting Christians, but keep it legal so site doesnt ban you.

So no direct insults or anything like that.