Author: Best.Korea

Total: 45
Best.Korea
Debates: 270
Best.Korea
-->
@FishChaser
Here is my guide for you:

1. You dont have to agree with something to support it.

2. Whatever Christians support, you should oppose.

3. Whatever Christians oppose, you should support, but try to keep it legal.

4. Pretend to support Christians in conversation, then turn on them in same conversation

5. Learn what upsets them. Anything which they seem to be arguing against the most is likely that which upsets them the most. Also, anything they praise the most is what they like the most, so just argue against that to upset them.

6. Dont care if you lose an argument. If you lose an argument in one topic, just take a short break and attack them on different topic, or just change topic to something different about Christianity.

7. Save every detail, every argument, every story, every news report you find against Christianity to use it against Christians. Eventually you will pile up hundreds of pages of material and can just copy paste parts of it to upset Christians.

8. Learn their weakness
If you see that some Christian is bad at defending some topic, keep attacking him on that specific topic.
Any arguments which dont work, just brush them off and keep coming up with new arguments so many will eventually strike.

9. Learn the basics of trolling
When you hate someone, you should always start every response to them with "You are wrong" or "thats a lie" or "thats nonsense". After this, just add some argument or just even state your side without even making arguments.

10. The basics of shapeshifting
This is crucial for you. Learn to pretend. Pretend to be their friend and ally for months, then just turn against them suddenly. This makes them feel worthless, like they made some mistake but they cant figure out what they did wrong to you, when in fact it was part of your plan the whole time.

11. Learn the best way to argue
Every argument has premises which can be false, opposite premise may also be true to negate it, premises can be unproven or outweighed.
As soon as your opponent claims something which you know they cant prove or defend, focus all your power to that and ask them to defend it until they submit.
First bait them to say something they cant defend. This will make them feel stupid as fuck.
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@FishChaser
Also, make sure you are in a good mood when upsetting Christians.

Fasting for entire day, no water or food, will give you mental energy to troll them while you will never feel too bad by what they say, because your mind will be focused on hunger and thirst and wont even give a fuck about what they say.

Then after fast, drink lots of water at once, maybe 500 to 700 mililiters.

This will create a defensive barrier in your brain, so your brain will be focused on food and water instead of on won or lost arguments.

Clear your mind of negative thoughts.

Dont think about how they hurt you.

Think about how you will upset them.
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@FishChaser
If you want to really upset Christians in real life, pretend that you are a Christian and go to Church.

Then print this prayer and when leaving the church leave it around somewhere so some Christian finds it:

In the name of Hecate,
Queen of all Witchcraft,
Goddess of Infernal Realms,
I invoke Lucifer,
The First Father of Man
He who guides the Ascending Soul
on the Path of the Gods
Phosphoros, the Light Bearer,
God of Atlantean Magic!
Open the Way to your Stellar Realm,
Come from the Ancient Throne of Thaumiel,
Through the Gates of the Void,
In the Circle of the Night.
Lord of the Demon Princes,

Open the Gates to the Path of the Dragon,
And reveal to me secrets lost and forgotten,
The Wisdom of primordial Gods!
Lord of Darkness and Light,

I invite you to enter this flesh,
I call you to my body, my mind, and my soul,
I welcome you in my heart!
Lord of Ascending Flame,
Open for me the Way to your Throne,
Grant me the Keys to your Stellar Gates,
And guide me on the Paths of Limitless Power!
Lord of Thaumiel,Ignite the fire of my soul,
So that I could rise forged in your flames,
As the Living Grail of your Immortal Essence,
From the bonds of flesh to the Heart of your Golden Throne!

Emperor of Darkness and Flame,
Empower and protect my soul,
So that I could arise as the Living Vessel of Draconian Gnosis!

Great Horned King,
Enter this flesh which I offer you as Temple,
And let your immortal Blood flow through my veins!

Lucifer, Lord of Ascending Flame,Let your Fire burn forever in my soul!
FishChaser
Debates: 63
FishChaser
-->
@Best.Korea
I highly doubt that trolling Christians will have the same impact as physically torturing them and killing them along with their whole families but thanks for the advice.

I can tell you that I would rather be trolled than have what happened to me any day. I would rather have my whole clan killed like Sasuke did because at least Sasuke still had his health and could have moved on and lived a good life if he was wiser.

Instead of putting all that effort into getting back at Christians, especially if it's just by trolling them, I should instead try to reverse what happened because "living well is the best revenge" and whatnot.

Also, you should stop depriving yourself of food and water because doing that over and over again is eventually going to impact your health for the worse.
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@FishChaser
Also, you should stop depriving yourself of food and water because doing that over and over again is eventually going to impact your health for the worse.
I am not really a person who cares that much about health.

I hold opinion that even self harm is good if it achieves the goal of giving you wins.

Health only matters if your life is actually good. Otherwise, its fine to sacrifice some health to improve life. People do it with smoking all the time.

I find it funny that society condemns and doesnt condemn self harm, depending on which self harm is it.

I can tell you that I would rather be trolled than have what happened to me any day
Its hard to legally cause as much pain as one can cause illegally, because obviously "illegal plus legal" beats "legal" alone. But one should always stick to legal pain alone, because that works for long term more often and without putting you in danger.

For example, you can find Christian girlfriend, make her really really love you, buy her gifts, develop and create good relationship, and then break up with her with no explanation so she feels used and worthless.

Its another one of trolling strategies:

"Give, then take away."

Instead of putting all that effort into getting back at Christians, especially if it's just by trolling them, I should instead try to reverse what happened because "living well is the best revenge" and whatnot.
Yes, of course, you can.
FishChaser
FishChaser
-->
@Best.Korea
Your goal should be to have a good life, one that warrants taking care of your health even if you don't currently have a good life. Health can also drastically improve or ruin your quality of life.

There is no "win" that is more substantial than being both healthy and happy, that is the very definition of "winning at life". You can only have one without the other in the short term, long term misery ruins your health and long term poor health ruins your happiness.

You need to think about what you really, really want in life that will make you happy or at least content, and then you have to take every possible step to get there even if it seems like you can't do it at the moment. Otherwise you are just giving up on being happy without really knowing if you could get there or not.
Barney
Debates: 50
Barney
-->
@WyIted
Most racists want to censor history because they want to seeing repeated instead of having people familiarize themselves with the rhetoric 
That immediately reminds me of having had the misfortune of while in university having known a self-identified ANTIFA person, who got so far into that he turned into a Hitler quoting pro-genocide Neo-Nazi without realizing it and being utterly blind to the irony.
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@FishChaser
Sadly, I cannot be both totally healthy and happy.

Sometimes one must sacrifice a few years of his life to be happy for 40 years.

Sure, I could care about my health, but that would cause me to be miserable until I die.

Happiness comes through sacrifice, especially when a person is as broken as me and cant enjoy things like normal people can.

I lost about all of my natural happiness early in childhood, and now I am closer to being sadistic than to being able to just enjoy things and be cool with people.

I did become vegan for almost a whole year. It didnt do anything to improve my mood, it just made me dream of meat.

Health is overrated, because living whole time in misery is not good even if you are healthy.
FishChaser
FishChaser
-->
@Best.Korea
As a Sociopath, I have a lot of trouble experiencing any emotion that isn't anger or depression. I am also against extremely unfavorable odds when it comes to overcoming the heart issues I have as a result of being hypnotized by a Psychopathic Christian freak who hated me because he thought I don't have a soul.

I still can't give up on being healthy and happy though, because then I really will have no option but to live a short miserable life or kill myself.

It sounds like you're already pretty unhappy, even while sacrificing your health which is the worst thing to sacrifice if you have to sacrifice something. 

If you don't give up, if you list everything that could genuinely make you happy and take every possible step to get there, then maybe Fiora (the real God) will reward you and let you taste some semblance of real happiness.

Fiora isn't like the Christian God who pretends to be perfectly fair and good while being a Psychopath. The real God is cruel and prefers to sit back and watch the show instead of intervening, as far as she's concerned we are just entertainment for her and she doesn't pretend otherwise. But at the same time, she isn't a Psychopath and just might give you what you really want if you earn it. She doesn't make it easy, and she always gives you a curse with each blessing, but ultimately Fiora wants to see what you can overcome and just how entertaining of a character you can be.

Above all, Fiora wants you to surprise her and do better than she anticipated so the more fucked you think your life is the more pleased she will be if you still do every possible thing to improve it.
RationalMadman
Debates: 565
RationalMadman
-->
@FishChaser
Congrats on your enlightenment, shame about the genocidal torture stuff though. I am not sure you don't still need help.
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@FishChaser
It sounds like you're already pretty unhappy, even while sacrificing your health
Yes.

However, the degree of unhappiness decreased as I sacrificed some of my health.

I no longer spend days wishing to die, as my life has somewhat improved.

FishChaser
FishChaser
-->
@Best.Korea
I could have said the same when I was smoking weed 24/7 and drinking every other day if not every day. It didn't make me happy, it made me feel slightly better but I still hated my life. And then come to find out, my life got even worse because I couldn't even drink or smoke anymore or I would have severe heart palpitations and high blood pressure ever since the repressed memories of being hypnotized were unlocked.

If your coping mechanism is self abuse, then eventually the self abuse will catch up to you and continuing it will be equivalent to suicide. If it wasn't the hypnosis that got me, then continuing to smoke and drink so heavily would have fucked me up either way and I would have had to quit or die from it.
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@FishChaser
Correct, but I already had years of healthy life and all it did was make me regret I was born.

Self-harm may eventually get to me, but at least I dont wish to die every day in a year like what happens when I try to live healthy.

If there was a way to be equally happy and be healthy at the same time, I would go for it, but I dont see it now.
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@FishChaser
But here is a healthy pain:

Cold bath!

Can you take cold baths with your heart condition?

There is also holding ice cube in the hand, which I am not sure if its healthy or harmful, nor I know how would it apply to you.
WyIted
Debates: 11
WyIted
-->
@Barney
That immediately reminds me of having had the misfortune of while in university having known a self-identified ANTIFA person, who got so far into that he turned into a Hitler quoting pro-genocide Neo-Nazi without realizing it and being utterly blind to the irony
A while back there was a professor taking mean kampf but rewording it to appeal to leftist antifa types and he was getting a lot of praise on the left until people caught on. I can't remember his name though.