Anyone not standing with Palestine is a bad person

Author: Best.Korea

Total: 49
Best.Korea
Debates: 269
Best.Korea
Israel has killed much more more women and children in few months than Russia did in two years.

Israel is intentionally targeting schools, hospitals, homes, and civilians.

This does not come as a surprise to anyone who read history of Israel and decades of them abusing the Palestinian people, kicking them out from their homes, beating them up, and imprisoning them.

Anyone saying that Israel is justified in torturing and killing civilians is just a bad person out of touch with reality.

Israel has done everything it can to abuse civilians. It even denied them food and water.

Israel is committing crime after crime, yet the entire world just watches and no sanctions are being raised against Israel.
FishChaser
Debates: 62
FishChaser
-->
@Best.Korea
Israel has killed much more more women and children in few months than Russia did in two years.
This is sexism because it implies that men's lives matter less than women and children. 

But I agree that Israel is the one doing the most wrong in that whole equation. Israel's actions are equivalent to both theft and genocide. They are the invaders and they are the ones killing off millions of civilians to expand their territory.

Hamas isn't good and is a worse regime to live under than Israel's government but if Sweden nuked Saudi Arabia it would still be in the wrong even though living there is better than living in Saudi Arabia.
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@FishChaser
This is sexism because it implies that men's lives matter less than women and children. 
Well, media gets away with saying that all the time.

If media can be sexist, why cant I?

Besides, I consider myself most important and I am a man, so it kinda balances out.

FishChaser
FishChaser
-->
@Best.Korea
If media can be sexist, why cant I?
You can be sexist, you can even be sexist against women although that would lead to backlash unlike being sexist towards men.

Doesn't mean it's the right thing to do in either case.
FLRW
Debates: 0
FLRW
-->
@Best.Korea

The Creators created religion to make life livable to support evolution. Once Man became intelligent the Creators knew that all religious people would kill each other
which would be evolution's way of  eliminating stupid Man.
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@FishChaser
I dont always do whats right.

I also often change what I consider right or wrong.

Its completely arbitrary for me.
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@FishChaser
But I always support Palestine.

That doesnt change.

I hate Israel.
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
Even if Palestine committed all war crimes and Israel was completely innocent, then I should prefer to stand with Palestine than with Israel.
FishChaser
FishChaser
-->
@Best.Korea
I think you need to make the following changes:

1: Decide that you will do everything in your power to be both healthy and happy, even if it seems impossible.

2: Start prioritizing reason instead of accepting/rejecting things arbitrarily.

WyIted
Debates: 11
WyIted
Well Ukranian soldiers don't use civilians as human shields. So it's easier to avoid civilian casualties. It doesn't make Russia superior to israel
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@FishChaser
Start prioritizing reason instead of accepting/rejecting things arbitrarily
Thats not how friendship works.

Friends stay with each other even when it harms them and when one of them does wrong.

Hitler's generals knew that they are going to lose the war, but still they decided to stand with Hitler against the world because thats what friends do.

They were friends.

Friends dont abandon each other just because the other side seems better.
FishChaser
FishChaser
-->
@Best.Korea
Friends stay with each other even when it harms them and when one of them does wrong.
Not necessarily, if a friendship turns toxic or someone does something that you disagree with very strongly, it's reasonable to step away from the friendship.

Thats not how friendship works.
I'm not just talking about who you call your ally either. I'm talking about your worldview.

Hitler's generals knew that they are going to lose the war, but still they decided to stand with Hitler against the world because thats what friends do.
Real life isn't like World Conquest Zvezda, Hitler and his generals were not friends. They were all delusional power hungry freaks and even if some of them considered Hitler good and a friend, Hitler himself was a raving Sociopathic nutcase who didn't know the meaning of love or friendship.
FLRW
FLRW

You all know that Jesus was born in Palestine, right? After Solomon's death, the land was divided into two kingdoms: the kingdom of Israel and the Kingdom of Judaea. In 63BC, the Romans conquered the land and called it Palestine.
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@FishChaser
Thats a lie. I am right and Hitler and his generals were good friends who would have died and have died without betraying each other.

Real life isn't like World Conquest Zvezda, Hitler and his generals were not friends. 
Even if you could prove that claim, I would not believe you, so why try?

if a friendship turns toxic or someone does something that you disagree with very strongly, it's reasonable to step away from the friendship.
Even if that was reasonable, it doesnt mean anyone should actually do that.

You are supposed to follow your friends even if it seems insane to do so.
FishChaser
FishChaser
-->
@Best.Korea
If you had a genuine friend who wasn't as insane/as much of a troll as you they would tell you the same kind of stuff that I'm telling you. But even that genuine friend might give up on you because it seems impossible to get through to you.
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@FishChaser
But even that genuine friend might give up on you because it seems impossible to get through to you.
Thats impossible.

Most of my friends are animated.

FLRW
FLRW

Say hello to my little friend.
FishChaser
FishChaser
-->
@Best.Korea
You need help buddy, and this is coming from the second most mentally ill person here after you.
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@FishChaser
I appreciate the concern, but really, I just exist to say funny or weird things.

And my mental health will not really get any better.
ILikePie5
Debates: 2
ILikePie5
Nah. A lot of Palestinians support Hamas. I’m all fine with letting Israel get rid of terrorists that use human shields, set up operation in hospitals and schools, and don’t let humanitarian aid reach their people
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@ILikePie5
Sorry, I dont believe you.
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@FishChaser
If you look at Pie's comment, you will see lots of insanity written there.

At least I am the anime guy who means no harm.
ADreamOfLiberty
ADreamOfLiberty
-->
@Best.Korea
It's a competition between propaganda sources not actual war crimes.

I am very certain that targeting civilians is completely unacceptable in both the Russian and Israeli armed forces.

Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@ADreamOfLiberty
Oh, okay.
FishChaser
FishChaser
-->
@Best.Korea
Bringing harm to yourself is a worse form of insanity than being evil.

When I see his comment, I see a douche bag who doesn't care about millions of civilians dying so that Israel can steal land from them. His attitude is irritating because of it's hypocrisy, the guy probably thinks he's a good person but he has no sympathy for otherwise normal people who happened to be born in a certain regime and subjected to propaganda just like Americans or Jews or any other group. He thinks millions of children deserve to die because they were born in a country that has "terrorists" who are really just people who want to defend their country and families from evil invaders, yet Ilikepie is probably winning at life significantly more than you are.

When I see your comments, I see someone who deprives themselves of food and water as a coping mechanism and has no hope for themselves having a good life. 

Right now, you exist so that God can laugh at you rather than laughing with you. Fiora punishes weakness, she doesn't necessarily punish evil. ILikePie needs to be punched in his face, but you need to change your mindset for your own good.

Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@FishChaser
Well, yes, pie is saying bad things and has no sympathy.

But lets forget about pie.

Can you tell me more about Fiora?

I might add her to the list of Gods I worship.
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@FishChaser
I will try to find prayers to Fiora on the internet.

Maybe she can help me, even if Loki refuses to.
ADreamOfLiberty
ADreamOfLiberty
[FishChaser] ILikePie needs to be punched in his face, but you need to change your mindset for your own good.
I reported that as advocacy to physically attack site members.
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@ADreamOfLiberty
I never report people for anything.
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
Strong people suffer in silence.