Ban on abortion.

Author: Mall

Total: 26
Mall
Debates: 336
Mall
Banning abortion doesn't have to mean forcing a woman to carry a baby to term .

We all agree .
FishChaser
Debates: 61
FishChaser
Abortion is the most overdone topic in the history of debates. Give it a rest.
Best.Korea
Debates: 269
Best.Korea
Countries where live fine people, those countries should ban abortion so that we can have more fine people.

USA should make abortions mandatory, because no one profits when white American reproduces.
FishChaser
FishChaser
-->
@Best.Korea
Blacks get the most abortions in America.

Poverty positively correlates to number of abortions.
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@FishChaser
Some white girls cut themselves because they hate their skin color.

White people should have more abortions.

I decided not to reproduce, because I am white.
RationalMadman
Debates: 564
RationalMadman
-->
@Best.Korea
You think you're funny but you're just being disgusting.
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@RationalMadman
Sorry, I am not interested in defensive battles.
FishChaser
FishChaser
-->
@Best.Korea
In my experience most girls who cut themselves do it because they feel fat/ugly or because they were abused by their family.
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@FishChaser
I thought most of those girls are white.

I would cut myself too, but I am just a scared pussy, so I wont.
FishChaser
FishChaser
-->
@Best.Korea
What is wrong with being white btw?
RationalMadman
Debates: 564
RationalMadman
-->
@FishChaser
Other than getting sunburnt easily and being the only race where males can fail the dark part of tall, dark and handsome (blondes, light browns and gingers) nothing is physiologically wrong or disadvantageous with being Caucasian or a white Jew (this is white race but not Caucasian).

What I believe is actually true is that white people and Arabs+Kurds+others of that region for some reason I can't entirely pinpoint are more prone to deep seething sadness that turns into long term burning rage. I am not talking about instant revenge rage I mean the kind that sears you and either makes you badly want to hurt everyone and everything or hurt yourself.

It is also clearly correlated with being a race prone to invade and colonise others than itself rather than those nearby and/or similar to itself. I can't work out exactly why this evolved though as Arabs, Kurds etc and white people evolved in very different climates.

It isn't just a revenge gene. It's a sadness gene too. Not the depth of it but ability to hold on and snowball it, grudging so deep it eats you up that many, many years later you still suffer with it. This is a trend, not an absolute. Exceptions in other races probably do exist.
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@FishChaser
I dont know. It just seems that white people are bad. I dont know why God punished me by making me white. God is a faggot. He could have made me asian. Maybe God likes sucking his own white dick.
IlDiavolo
Debates: 0
IlDiavolo
-->
@Best.Korea
He could have made me asian.
I thought you were asian. 

Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@IlDiavolo
I thought you were asian. 
No, but I am a liar, so I might be asian.
Barney
Debates: 50
Barney
-->
@FishChaser
What is wrong with being white btw?
While we're very much opposed to this being a 'safe space,' this is one of the few places you can propose that as a reasonable question.

Elsewhere, I advise publicly just assuming that white + anything else = bad. Because? Because fuck you you evil colonizer! You're also too conservative, and too liberal; while also not being conservative and liberal enough.

And FYI, those bullshit tactics were devised by Neo-Nazis back during the 80's, as a way to maintain recruitment.
Mall
Debates: 336
Mall
-->
@FishChaser
Makes sense to be a frequent topic . That's why it's controversial and will be until ALL of society comes to agreement.
zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@Mall
Passive agreement?

I would suggest that the human species is more likely to evolve to a state of asexuality, and/or a system of asexual reproduction. That it is to achieve a state of total passive agreement.

IlDiavolo
IlDiavolo
-->
@zedvictor4
I would suggest that the human species is more likely to evolve to a state of asexuality, and/or a system of asexual reproduction. That it is to achieve a state of total passive agreement.
Why, Victor? Why do you suggest such a horrible thing? Lol.

Well, the aliens that seeded the human being in this planet were nothing asexual eventhough they are supposed to be more advanced than us. In fact, they are really horny as the bible attests.

But, yeah, I think one of the main problems of human being is sex, specially for women who suffer more than men. I guess if we are to evolve asexual then we are to be eternal as well, and for that there's a loooooong way to go. I think there are already aliens with these characteristics but they are almost  at a "God" level.
zedvictor4
zedvictor4
-->
@IlDiavolo
As a feasible hypothesis, I totally accept what you say.

Though if you are going to infer such a deliberate creation event, then I would have to question the purpose of the event and also it's ongoing management.
IlDiavolo
IlDiavolo
-->
@zedvictor4
As a feasible hypothesis, I totally accept what you say.

Though if you are going to infer such a deliberate creation event, then I would have to question the purpose of the event and also it's ongoing management.
Well, it's not a hyphothesis of mine, I heard it from several contactees, so I suppose this is an alien knowledge. And if you check some readings based on ancient scriptures it infers more or less the same. For example, the kybalion says we're in an evolutionary process, where we are supposedly in the way to the super-man and finally the over-man stage.

Most of the aliens that visit us live really long too. Some contactees say they can live up to 30K years. So, I think the eternal life is not a fairy tale.
zedvictor4
zedvictor4
-->
@IlDiavolo
Hmmmmm.

Well "contactees" are more of those sort of shadowy marginals who tend to lack mainstream credibility.

If an alien super-race is going to make contact, then why not just make contact with intellectually forthright humans?

And material processes are evolutionary.

We don't need to be told that by a mysteriously anonymous member of a rather sci-fi named super-race.

In trying to sound alien super-race, "Kybalion" sounds typically fictional.

And for sure, genetic manipulation is an evolving process, so super-longevity is certainly no longer a fanciful idea.

Though if the ageing process can be inhibited to the extent that you suggest, then why would life be limited to 30K years.

Of course, a year is relative to a solar orbits and planetary days, so maybe Kybalion years relative to Earth time isn't such a big deal.

What did the Kybalion's say about their own planet and solar system.

Best ask a contactee I suppose, I'm sure that they will soon come up with an answer.

Sorry if I come across as a tad cynical.

Nonetheless, I reiterate that hypothetically the basis of the idea is reasonable.

Whereas the alien knowledge and human contact that  that you allude to is highly implausible.
IlDiavolo
IlDiavolo
-->
@zedvictor4
Whereas the alien knowledge and human contact that that you allude to is highly iimplausible.
Well, considering your skepticism, the only way to convince you is that these aliens come down to earth and explain the truth of the matter. I'm pretty sure they will. 

Meanwhile, the only way to reach out to the truth is that we analyze the ancient scriptures and contrast to one another. Why the ancient scriptures? Because ancient people had contact with these aliens. Why do I think so? Because if aliens have been looking over us all along then it's plausible to think that these aliens had left something on the earth. What is it that they left? Well, according to the ancient scriptures they seeded the human being and also important knowledge, so it makes sense that the creators of the human being (the aliens) chek out how we're getting on. 

To me, the kybalion seems to be alien knowledge as well as several asian phylosophies, like Buddhism or taoism, because they have more or less the same ideas.
IlDiavolo
IlDiavolo
-->
@zedvictor4
Though if the ageing process can be inhibited to the extent that you suggest, then why would life be limited to 30K years.
30k years is a lot to us. I guess these aliens are still working out their evolution, so they can improve.

Maybe Jesus and Christianity popped up in your mind when I mentioned the inmortality. Hahaha. It's not a far fetched idea in reality. Science says that we can reach the eternal life, so it all comes down to evolution.

In trying to sound alien super-race, "Kybalion" sounds typically fictional.
The kybalion is a philosophy not a scientific book, but it mentions some interesting things that seem to be taken from a sci-fi movie. 
zedvictor4
zedvictor4
-->
@IlDiavolo
I've always hoped that extra-terrestrials  would make contact in my lifetime.

Still time I suppose... He said optimistically.

Though considering our own state of development, is it more or less likely that another intelligent species  has acquired the knowledge and capability of interstellar/intergalactic travel?

IlDiavolo
IlDiavolo
-->
@zedvictor4
I've always hoped that extra-terrestrials  would make contact in my lifetime.
You're still young, Victor. You certainly will.

Though considering our own state of development, is it more or less likely that another intelligent species  has acquired the knowledge and capability of interstellar/intergalactic travel?
I don't know, but according to contactees there are several alien species visiting the earth.
zedvictor4
zedvictor4
-->
@IlDiavolo
Well, I'm 64.

And you know my thoughts on "contactees".

Contactees will always be contactees, just like they will have seen Bigfoot and the Loch Ness Monster.