Are we naturally "racist"?

Author: Mall

Total: 53
zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@Mall
So what you are saying, is that the human ability to manipulate matter, is not a naturally evolved ability.

Therefore a cheese sandwich is unnatural?
Mall
Debates: 362
Mall
-->
@zedvictor4
I never said anything about the natural ability of what people can do. I said not everything is natural because some things are artificial or synthetic that of course people have a hand in producing.

Last time I checked some foods, SOME FOODS are not artificial while others are. This is why you see things such as ARTIFICIAL flavoring. Those flavors and things didn't occur naturally.
Mall
Mall
-->
@Amber
"When we speak of the Democratic party, we are talking about the United States of America, not the 'planet.' *facepalm*"

What I originally described was on a global scale. You're the one that stepped in and said that's the democratic party ideology.

So I guess without realizing it, you first took an isolated system and labeled it to a world system.

As far as the "choosing victim hood" talking point, the victims will tell you that's just another "white" supremacists point of their rhetoric. 

I guess we can drop the term you used because it doesn't fit. 

I do however can see the term democratic being used globally or universally which just simply means individual vote.

So individual voters around the world can stop the mistreatment or allow it to continue.

Amber
Debates: 0
Amber
-->
@Mall
-->
@<<<Amber>>>
"When we speak of the Democratic party, we are talking about the United States of America, not the 'planet.' *facepalm*"

What I originally described was on a global scale. You're the one that stepped in and said that's the democratic party ideology.

So I guess without realizing it, you first took an isolated system and labeled it to a world system.
You cannot take racism and apply your logic globally. Different countries with different cultures, governments, laws and social-psychology have different histories and present-day reactions to what they consider racism. AND the minorities in different countries also react to it, claim it, refer to it, and their historical take on it are all different. In America it is the one country where blacks scream the loudest about it than blacks in any other country. Making excuses for their shortcomings claiming historical slavery stops them from getting anywhere in life, which is pure BS when so many blacks prevailed post slavery. 

As far as the "choosing victim hood" talking point, the victims will tell you that's just another "white" supremacists point of their rhetoric. 
No such thing as "white" supremacy, so they kill their own argument from the get-go.

I guess we can drop the term you used because it doesn't fit. 
But it does in America. 

I do however can see the term democratic being used globally or universally which just simply means individual vote.
That is not what that term means. 

So individual voters around the world can stop the mistreatment or allow it to continue.
No one can "vote" a human behavior away. 

Your entire take and response(s) to the subject you brought up are all incomprehensible. 
Your prose lacks cogency and substance. It's all just ramblings tantamount to what a liberal high schooler would try to communicate. 
zedvictor4
zedvictor4
-->
@Mall
Neither cheese nor bread occurs without human intervention.

Cheese and bread are the synthesis of their component parts.

The same as a nuclear bomb.

If the process of human manipulation is natural, then the resultant synthesis must also be a natural biproduct of a natural process.

But if you are saying that such human behaviour is unnatural, then you are also saying that the human species is unnatural.

But for sure, maybe thought is the unnatural agent in the process.

Sort of, the GOD particle.

Hmmmmmmm.

We're on to something there Mall.
Mall
Mall
-->
@zedvictor4
What's the difference between synthetic and natural?
Mall
Mall
-->
@Amber
"You cannot take racism and apply your logic globally."

All I'm saying is , people believe in a system that is dominating them and this is all throughout the world. Now I'm not going to fuss over what you want to call it. If you want to deny people being victims , then so be it. 

I don't think anybody knows better than being a victim then him or herself.

"No one can "vote" a human behavior away. "

It all depends on what is meant by the word of the particular person using it. See it is how the word used .

"Your entire take and response(s) to the subject you brought up are all incomprehensible. "

Well there is an expression by a certain author . He said" if you don't understand white supremacy, what it is and how it works , everything else will confuse you.

That statement is either true or false.

Amber
Amber
-->
@Mall
-->
@<<<Amber>>>
"You cannot take racism and apply your logic globally."

All I'm saying is , people believe in a system that is dominating them
[a] 'system' - what system is that? Clearly define it in its creation, implementation, and execution in complete detail. 

and this is all throughout the world.
Is it, really? I beg to differ. 

Now I'm not going to fuss over what you want to call it. If you want to deny people being victims , then so be it. 
Fake victims, you bet!!!

I don't think anybody knows better than being a victim then him or herself.
Especially fake victims like Jussie Smollett, Tawana Brawley, Crystal Magnum and so many more!

"No one can "vote" a human behavior away. "

It all depends on what is meant by the word of the particular person using it. See it is how the word used .
huh? That makes no sense. Try again.

"Your entire take and response(s) to the subject you brought up are all incomprehensible. "

Well there is an expression by a certain author . He said" if you don't understand white supremacy, what it is and how it works , everything else will confuse you.

That statement is either true or false.
It's a false statement. There is no such thing as white supremacy. 
zedvictor4
zedvictor4
-->
@Mall
I would suggest that unnatural, is generally regarded as a process or situation effected by human intervention.

Though I would further suggest that said process or situation is a natural outcome of the human condition.

Is the human condition natural or not?

Synthesis describes the process of combining individual components to create a new individual whole.

Of course it can also be said that components combine or synthesise naturally, without human involvement.

H2O is an obvious example.

As are organic structures.
Mall
Mall
-->
@zedvictor4
"human condition" is too broad to classify either way.

A person born in the condition the person was born in was natural. The condition of that same person being taught something like "racism" wasn't natural to that person because it was conditioned would mean they're not naturally a "racist". 
Mall
Mall
-->
@Amber
Okay .
zedvictor4
zedvictor4
-->
@Mall
Broadly speaking, a born human structure, is the product of  synthesis.

And from there on in the functioning onboard computer, acquires, stores and utilises data.

Thereby affording said structure the ability to manipulate and synthesise matter.

A naturally acquired ability, of a naturally evolved structure.

Whereby any outcome, is therefore, also naturally occurring.
Mall
Mall
-->
@zedvictor4
By you saying " is the product of synthesis," you're now in agreement that not all things are natural. Albeit backwards .
zedvictor4
zedvictor4
-->
@Mall
Nope.

I'm saying that synthesis is a natural process.

Everything that occurs within a Universe is natural.
Amber
Amber
-->
@Mall
-->
@<<<Amber>>>
Okay .

Yeah, that's what I thought. 

Mall
Mall
-->
@Amber
"Yeah, that's what I thought. "

Of course I was getting your thoughts on the subject mind you. Just a forum comrade, just a forum.

Mall
Mall
-->
@zedvictor4
So synthetic and natural are synonymous to you .

Is artificiality synonymous with natural?
zedvictor4
zedvictor4
-->
@Mall
Words are words.

We use them to define and differentiate.

Ultimately everything is derived from the stuff of the Universe.

Which isn't the same as saying real flowers are either synonymous or antonymous with plastic flowers.
FLRW
FLRW

Imagine if there were gold colored human beings. Everybody would love them. I bet Trump would marry one.
Mall
Mall
-->
@zedvictor4
Please answer yes or no.

Is artificiality synonymous or the same as natural?
zedvictor4
zedvictor4
-->
@Mall
As I tried to state previously.

I would not compare the words artificial and natural, in the same way that I would compare the words, natural and unnatural.

So on this basis, the answer to your question would be no.

Which is not to say, that artificiality, is not naturally occurring.

Reece101
Debates: 1
Reece101
Zed is 100% objectively correct.
Nurali
Nurali
Я уверен, что по своей природе люди не являются "расистами" в буквальном смысле, так как расизм - это негативное отношение и дискриминация на основе расовой принадлежности. Однако, в силу падения и греха, люди могут быть подвержены стереотипам и неправильным представлениям о других расах или культурах. Библия учит, что все люди созданы по образу Божьему и имеют равную ценность перед Богом. В Книге Бытия говорится: "Так создал Бог человека по своему образу; по образу Божию Он создал его; мужчину и женщину Он создал их" (Бытие 1:27). Библия подтверждает, что спасение доступно для всех людей, независимо от их расовой принадлежности или происхождения. Апостол Павел в Послании к Галатам пишет: 28 Нет уже Иудея, ни язычника; нет раба, ни свободного; нет мужеского пола, ни женского: ибо все вы одно во Христе Иисусе.
Послание к Галатам 3 глава — Библия: https://bible.by/syn/55/3/. Библия учит нас, что в Христе нет места для расовой пристрастности или дискриминации. В Послании к Колоссянам говорится: "В нем нет ни Еллина, ни Иудея, обрезанного и необрезанного, варвара, Скифа, раба, свободного, но все и во всем Христос" (Колоссянам 3:11).