Battlebots Mafia DP4

Author: AustinL0926

Read-only
Total: 97
AustinL0926
Debates: 33
AustinL0926
Welcome to Battlebots Mafia! This will be themed around Battlebots, a popular reality TV show which will get us in trouble with our future AI overlords. Have fun! 

Flips: 

Lynched DP1: 

7000series – You are speed – I mean, Hypershock. You are one of the fastest bots in Battlebots, and no one is a match for your maneuverability. Unfortunately, you’re too fast even for your driver, and tend to slam into the wall half the time. Because of this, you are the Even-Night Commuter. On even nights, you may choose to be immune to any and all night actions. You win with the town.

Died NP1:  

(no one) 

Lynched DP2:

whiteflame - You are Whiplash! You are known for being one of the greatest control bots, being able to ram, and generally bully opposing bots to the point where they can barely land a hit on you. Once you’ve taken disabled the opposing bot, you flip them over to knock them out. You are a Roleblocker. You may target one player per non-killing night to block active actions (but not factional kills). You may also perform a factional kill ONLY on the player that you personally roleblocked the previous night. You win with your mafia faction.  

Died NP2:

(no one)

Lynched DP3:

Wylted - You are Fusion! You have two powerful weapons and an unfortunate tendency to catch on fire after big hits. You’re also popular for your entertaining fights. As such, you are the Godfather 1-shot JOAT. You will investigate as innocent to cops. Additionally, you may use one of the following abilities once per game: Ninja, Strongman, Roleblocker. On non-killing nights, you may visit a player. You may perform a factional kill ONLY on the player that you personally visited the previous night. You win with your mafia faction.

Died NP3:

Lunatic: You are Witch Doctor! Your ability is the same as your name – you are the (Nonconsecutive) Doctor. Each night, you can target a player, including yourself. This player will be protected from kills during the night. You may not protect the same player twice in a row. You win with the town.  

Mechanics Information: 

Everything from the first DP still applies.

Rules: 
  1. Don’t CP from PM’s or pretend to do so. 
  2. Cease posting when you are dead. 
  3. Do not contact other players outside of the thread or approved chats. 
  4. Respect the site rules, and other players. 
  5. Do not edit or delete posts. 
  6. Don’t do anything else that gives you an unfair advantage, even if it’s not explicitly stated in the rules. It won’t make you clever, but it will get you modkilled. 
 Living Players:

1. Best.Korea 

2. Greyparrot 

3. RationalMadman 

4. Joebob 

5. ijb1 

6. Barney

Deadline: 

This DP ends 72 hours from the first player post in this thread. 

AustinL0926
AustinL0926
-->
@RationalMadman
@Greyparrot
@Best.Korea
yes
AustinL0926
AustinL0926
-->
@Barney
@ijb1
@JoeBob
game time!
JoeBob
Debates: 2
JoeBob
first
JoeBob
Debates: 2
JoeBob
-->
@Best.Korea
Who did you shoot?
Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
Bk and lj are on my scumlist.
RationalMadman
Debates: 564
RationalMadman
Barney is innocent.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
I investigated Barney because of you run through all possible situations, even if Barney dies while investigated I've not wasted it as an innocent Barney drastically increases odds of an innocent BK.

That's the only realistic scenario other than Lawyer that I can have wasted it.

All other scenarios don't take advantage of Barney confirming BK as much, except investigating BK which isn't ideal at all if let's say Lunatic dies as real Doctor and now I have to wonder if Barney was scum and played it safe to confirm BK.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
Ijb is as good as confirmed really what he says his role is, I don't believe Austin would put 2 mafiaroleblockers in the same game, it seems as insane as 2 cop powers for Town.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
NOBODY VOTES UNTIL WE ARE DAMN SURE OF WHAT WE ARE DOING.  I GO FOR NOW TY
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
Wait.
Oh shit wylted's role means he could have helped ijb fake his role.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
Fuck. Fuck fuck
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
Lunatic was smart to not out his role mechanics, I understand why he didn't now
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
Fuckkkk
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
Do I believe Wylted risks his entire game on a brand new player, sacrifices DP1 for ijb1?
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
I need time to think of teamsplite I beg you don't rush the day, we are to assume 2 different mafia teams are remaining and thus whiplash and fusion are of 2 different themesplits.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
If Wylted's message at last DP is real then jailkeeper is real. If not, it means Wylted pretended dto be even nights killer and roleblocked me on ijb's behalf, as he's odd nights and wasn't really warning enemy mafia.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
I'll be back later.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
If we have a tracker, doc and a cop why do we have a vig as well?
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
That's gone from defensive Town to hyperoffensive
Barney
Debates: 50
Barney
-->
@ijb1
Please explain your reasoning for visiting RM last night, as well as what is your true role.

RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Barney
The purpose of the surrenderbot was less so to surrender but specifically to trick your bot's tracker btw. I'm trying to find anything at all to help us I get that isn't a themesplit but it's just something to note.

Joebob's claimed bot is your nemesis in the sense of your tracking was outplayed by it.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Barney
Fusion and Whiplash are bully type bots that force others to self-right but don't seem to have self-righting built into them. HUGE is the same.

what's interesting is Duck doesn't have self-righting at all, it had the endurance and build to not need it and so I wonder if BK is just the enemy mafia (Whiteflame's partner).

GP's claim can self-right, so can yours and my bot as can hypershock and witch doctor.

HUGE's biggest obstacle is self-righting in the opponents.

The only thing is Tantrum (which is obviously a given fakeclaim) can self-right while Duck can't so I am confused.

I've tried to find anything to do with championship seasons etc and all that's plausible is the pairs are split by that but that what the Town has in common is more abstract.
Barney
Barney
Probably missed something…

Name        .                          Role                      NP1                                  NP2.                                 NP3
Greyparrot                           Bleeder                N/A                                         N/A
RationalMadman              Cop                        whitefame (guilty)           Jib(blocked).      Barney(innocent)
Joebob                                 Motivator              N/A                                        Best.Korea
Best.Korea                          1x Bulletproof/Vigilante N/A                        Wylted(failed)
Ijb1                                        Jailkeeper               ???                                 ???                                     RM(unknown effect)
Barney                                 Tracker                     Rand(Lunatic(Lunatic))   BK( Wylted).        jib1(RM)

Graveyard:
7000series.                          Even-Night Commuter     lynched DP1 
Lunatic                                 Doctor(nonconsecuative)    Lunatic                                RM.                       Barney?
Whiteflame(ODD)             Roleblocker(non-killing nights)  ??          lynched DP2
Wylted(EVEN)                       Godfather 1x JOA       ??                                       RM(roleblock)       Lynched DP3.

RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Barney
I think Town bots win by endurance and drawn out battles, the scum bots win by earlygame dominance and brutalising.

I don't think this is how the pairs are split, I think this is how Town is from all 4 and then the pairs have something else in common.

This means HUGE has to be fake (which is Joebob's claim)
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Barney
One of the only things I haven't fully looked into is actual placements.

I've tried to find awards in common, winrates etc. The Town share nothing conclusively among you me and the 2 dead to infer from the others who is scum of the 4.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Barney
Rand(Lunatic(Lunatic)) 
what does this mean? Are you saying you tracked him self visiting and lied?
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Barney
Whiteflame(ODD)             Roleblocker(non-killing nights)  ??          lynched DP2
Wylted(EVEN)     
I strongly believe this is false. This is a lie under my current understanding.

Wylted's team are odd, he lied. This is how he JOATblocked me NP2.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Barney
Another thing is the body of the bot, meaning the part its wiring etc is held in is pretty straightforward squaring or rectangular except for yours that still has it contained 'within' in a straightforward container.

Fusion's is triangular, Whiplashes is split apart with its weapon being largge and in the middle of the split and HUGE's chassis is across in a thin oblong and also has its weapon in the middle of it.
Barney
Barney
-->
@RationalMadman
Rand(Lunatic(Lunatic)) 
what does this mean? Are you saying you tracked him self visiting and lied?
As previously explained, it was a random action due to inactivity which chose who to visit. I’d like to say it was tactical, but it was chance. Still got the information that he did not leave his house.Finally I deduced (you did as well if I recall correctly) that he wouldn’t not use his power.

Wylted's team are odd, he lied. This is how he JOATblocked me NP2.
Likely. Their non-kill powers could be used any night, but blocking you would probably not be worth giving up a night kill.

Oh and your analysis this morning is not he behavior I normally expect from you in mafia. If there’s a theme split, you’re the best bet at finding it.