Why I (as a man) prefer they/them pronouns

Author: TheUnderdog

Total: 36
sadolite
Debates: 0
sadolite
They/ them pronouns are not a creation of any civilization. First of all, They /them as a pronoun is incorrect use of the English language. It's made up BS created on college campuses by idiot college professors. The vast vast vast majority of all people on the planet think this stupid pronoun BS is just that BS. I reject the stupid they/them pronoun narrative and don't accept or play along with the stupidity of it.  And no one should. 
Best.Korea
Debates: 269
Best.Korea
-->
@sadolite
Well said.
Mharman
Debates: 23
Mharman
-->
@TheUnderdog
Gender ideology is different than being gender neutral.
That’s bs. The whole reason we see these pushes for gender neutral pronouns out of progressives are because of gender ideology.

If you’re talking about gender neutral pronouns when referring to a group of people, or when referring to an unknown person or someone online and you don’t know their gender, that’s different.

If you asking me to recognize others’ preferred pronouns, forget it. 

TheUnderdog
Debates: 5
TheUnderdog
-->
@Mharman
Gender ideology is different than being gender neutral.
That’s bs.
Is the word, "chair" in the English Language masculine, feminine, or gender neutral?  Because in Spanish, it's not #3; it's #2.  Most Spanish nouns are #1 or #2.  All English nouns (or virtually all) are #3.
Mharman
Debates: 23
Mharman
-->
@TheUnderdog
Look, are you trying to say you accept the they/them “non-binary” crap because it’s in our language/culture, or not?
TheUnderdog
Debates: 5
TheUnderdog
-->
@Mharman
Look, are you trying to say you accept the they/them “non-binary” crap because it’s in our language/culture, or not?
I'm not trying to say that, but I am trying to say that English is a very gender neutral language compared to Spanish.