More Cock Vicar?

Author: Stephen

Total: 8
Stephen
Debates: 0
Stephen
The only thing that shocks me these days is that nothing else shocks me.

Priest refused to open the door to emergency services that were interrupting his homosexual orgy.

"The priest was sentenced for sexual offences, the supply of drugs and failing to provide assistance to a person in danger of loss of life or serious bodily harm".

So much sexual deviance among the clergy, yet they have the brass balls to call all atheists "drug addled kiddie fiddlers".... well, I know at least  one of them does.
Best.Korea
Debates: 274
Best.Korea
Apparently, religion has little to no effect on preventing crime or preventing nonsense.
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@Best.Korea
Apparently, religion has little to no effect on preventing crime or preventing nonsense.

When it should, BK.
WyIted
Debates: 14
WyIted
-->
@Stephen
So much sexual deviance among the clergy, yet they have the brass balls to call all atheists "drug addled kiddie fiddlers".... well, I know at least one of them does.
At least they have the decent y to hide that they are sick fucks instead of flaunting it
IlDiavolo
IlDiavolo
I'm not shocked either.

I once met a priest that used to drink, smoke, fornicate (an acquaintance claimed to have seen him in a brothel) and even curse. Hard to believe but I have since started to not give a shit about what priests teach.
zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@Stephen
@IlDiavolo
@WyIted
People who's lives and livelihoods revolve around the perpetuation of mythical folk tales, tend to inhabit the realm known as Cloud Cuckoo Land.

The urge to procreate is an inherent base drive.

Celibacy my arse.

Well, not mine vicar.
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@zedvictor4
The urge to procreate is an inherent base drive.

Yep. We were told to do much go forth-ing and multiplying, even ye old'e  god knew that.

Celibacy my arse.

Well, not mine vicar.
And certainly not mine, Reverend.😑
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@WyIted
So much sexual deviance among the clergy, yet they have the brass balls to call all atheists "drug addled kiddie fiddlers".... well, I know at least one of them does.
At least they have the decent y to hide that they are sick fucks instead of flaunting it.

They must have been "flaunting it" somewhere and to someone, It was a an orgy, ffs! held my men chosen by god!