Weisselburg >< Trumpet = Lack of Moral Integrity

Author: ebuc

Total: 7
ebuc
Debates: 0
ebuc
2nd sentencing of 5 months for Trumpets lack of moral integrity lawyer Weisselburg.  ...' Feathers of Immoral birds stick together like  poop on our soul of our shoes '... since Weisselburg says nothing to implicate lack of moral integrity Trumpet boss.  How many poop-heads voted for Trumpet? 6 million poop-heads.  And do any  still wonder where humanity is headed for?

Remember when  Gary Harts run for president stopped because of infidelity? ..." How Scandal Derailed Gary Hart’s Presidential Bid
Hart dropped out of the 1988 presidential race after journalists reported on one of his many affairs. "...

So from 1988 to 2000 { poop begins } 2016 { poop elected } > 2020 { poop fails } > poop still sticking to soul of USA shoes

..." Weisselberg has worked for Trump’s family since 1973 when he was employed as an accountant for the former president’s father, Fred Trump, before going on to work with Donald Trump.

...Despite his legal challenges, he has continued to stand by the former president and has failed to directly implicate him.
After leaving the Trump Organization, he came to an agreement to receive a $2 million in a severance package as long as he didn’t cooperate with any probes unless he was legally compelled to. The company is also footing his legal bills. "..

Best.Korea
Debates: 271
Best.Korea
Feathers of Immoral birds stick together like  poop on our soul of our shoes
Are you calling Trump supporters poop that sticks together?

I am not saying they arent poop, I just want to confirm that it is the insult you are using.
FLRW
FLRW
-->
@ebuc

Brilliant summary! I hope China makes you a District Manager also.
FLRW
FLRW

OK,OK,OK, I hope they make B.K one too !
ebuc
ebuc
Trumpet Judge { poop-head } reverses herself to save face and her appointed job integrity

..." Cannon, a Trump appointee, reversed herself Tuesday, agreeing that special counsel Jack Smith had been correct and that there is indeed no public right to know, at this stage, the identities of people who might testify against the former president.
“[T]he bottom line is this,” Cannon wrote in a 24-page order: the “most faithful” reading of the law and precedent suggests “this case is not subject to a public right of access” because it is still in the discovery phase. In other words, Trump won’t be armed with the names of potentially two dozen government witnesses, meaning he’ll have to find other grist for Truth Social.

That’s a stark reversal from two months ago.
Back in February, Cannon sided with Trump’s attorneys (and a group of media organizations) in ruling that a “strong presumption of in favor of public access” required unsealing documents that could out witnesses in the case. She explicitly rejected concerns about “witness safety and intimidation,” arguing that the special counsel had failed to substantiate fears that the former president and his allies would do what they have done in just about every legal proceeding. "

FLRW
FLRW

I predict that Trump will be in Moscow by the end of August.
ebuc
ebuc
..." He has referred to Daniels as “Horseface” and written on social media, “She knows nothing about me, a total con!” Last year, he referred to the case as “the Stormy ‘horseface’ Daniels extortion plot.”

...Trump has claimed – over and over and over again – that the case is part of a vast left-wing conspiracy against him, a “Witch-Hunt to destroy the Make America Great Again movement” and “Political Persecution and Election Interference at the highest level in history.”..

So poop-head likes to call Storm ' Horse face '.  Does he also have a name for the playboy bunny who claims he slept with her also.

Gary Hart { presidential run } must be turning over in his grave at this over-the-top, poop-head generation of immorality.

Jimmy Carter aka Integrity from nuclear sub familiarity and submariner, to have a sub named after him.  The contrast between poop-head { 60 million USA peoples } and integrity could not be greater.

This is first I heard of a sub commissioned with his name on it. Is it true? Would not surprise me.

.."SS Jimmy Carter Spy Submarine, An Explainer: Over the past two decades, the United States Navy has operated a very special submarine that has gotten little attention in the media – likely because its missions have been classified. In fact, we likely won't ever know some of the places this boat has sailed or what those missions may have been. "

...." USS Jimmy Carter (SSN-23) is the third and final Seawolf-class nuclear-powered fast-attack submarine in the United States Navy. Commissioned in 2005, she is named for the 39th president of the United States, Jimmy Carter, the only president to have qualified on submarines.