Trump’s first trial begins today, but the idiots still support him

Author: IwantRooseveltagain

Total: 32
IwantRooseveltagain
Debates: 0
IwantRooseveltagain
Because they’re idiots.

But nonsense and buffoonery can only slow down the American legal system, especially if you have a bunch of money given to you by idiots.

Eventually, Trump will be brought to justice. 
Swagnarok
Debates: 7
Swagnarok
If Trump is, in fact, "brought to justice", then that'll mean his full acquittal for all the politically motivated lawsuits filed against him by the oligarchs and their lackies. It'll mean that all the illegitimate court-imposed fines he has had to pay in the last 12 months are thrown out and he's recouped for every penny. It'll mean the end of the careers of every judge, prosecutor, and attorney involved in these recent mockeries of justice.
And finally, it'll mean that Trump is rewarded for this ordeal with the support of the American public and gets re-elected.

It'd be nice if we lived in a just world.
FLRW
FLRW

Remember that in  1920 H L Mencken said: “As democracy is perfected, the office of president represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron.”
Best.Korea
Debates: 269
Best.Korea
-->
@FLRW
 White House will be adorned by a downright moron
Thats Trump.

Double_R
Debates: 3
Double_R
-->
@Swagnarok
If Trump is, in fact, "brought to justice", then that'll mean his full acquittal for all the politically motivated lawsuits filed against him by the oligarchs and their lackies. It'll mean that all the illegitimate court-imposed fines he has had to pay in the last 12 months are thrown out and he's recouped for every penny. It'll mean the end of the careers of every judge, prosecutor, and attorney involved in these recent mockeries of justice.
And finally, it'll mean that Trump is rewarded for this ordeal with the support of the American public and gets re-elected.
Right. It's the democrats, then it's the entire mainstream media, then it's republicans, then it's biased prosecutors, then it's left wing judges, then it's Trump appointed judges, then it's Trump's own people, then it's a jury of Trump's peers...

Do you ever wonder if the simpler explanation is that maybe it's Trump?
FLRW
FLRW
-->
@Best.Korea

One of Trump’s marketing professors at Wharton, the late William Kelley, apparently thought little of his student. A close friend of the professor, Frank DiPrima, said that Kelley told him 100 times over three decades that “Donald Trump was the dumbest goddam student I ever had.” 
FLRW
FLRW
-->
@Best.Korea

Also don't forget that Trump increased the National Debt 43 percent to give himself a tax break.
IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
-->
@Swagnarok
lol, another MAGA MORON is heard from.
IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
-->
@Double_R
No, they don’t, because they’re MAGA morons.
JoeBob
Debates: 2
JoeBob
-->
@IwantRooseveltagain
Go 24 hours without saying MAGA morons.
IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
-->
@JoeBob
That would be like you going 24 hours without saying “the radical left”

Look, anyone who supports a draft dodging, tax cheating, twice divorced , convicted rapist, who idolizes dictators and lied about election fraud after being impeached twice is a moron. 
JoeBob
JoeBob
-->
@IwantRooseveltagain
That would be like you going 24 hours without saying “the radical left”
I’m not a republican.
IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
-->
@JoeBob
So you are observing the Republican Party from the outside and you don’t see the MAGA movement as totally insane and dangerous to our American way of governance?
IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
If someone directs another to do a crime, is that person also guilty? Because Michael Cohen has already been convicted and jailed for the hush money payments.

If a mob boss directs people to commit crimes, is the mob boss typically held criminally accountable for those crimes in our justice system?

What if someone hires another to kill their spouse? Are they guilty even though they didn’t do the killing? Of course they are.
Savant
Debates: 22
Savant
-->
@Swagnarok
politically motivated lawsuits
Yep. At some point, people have to realize that charges against someone look really suspicious if you only care about them when said person is running for office.
IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
-->
@Savant
Yep. At some point, people have to realize that charges against someone look really suspicious if you only care about them when said person is running for office.
That’s dumb. All the witnesses are republicans or former Trump associates.

Double_R
Double_R
-->
@Savant
You mean like Hillary's emails?

What the charges look like are irrelevant to the facts. In the current trial now under way we have witnesses (who are almost exclusively Trump handpicked people), documents, tape recordings, and clear circumstances.

We can reasonably argue over what the motivation behind bringing these charges were, but to pretend the charges themselves are not serious and the facts do not point strongly in the direction of him being guilty you're just not a serious person.
Double_R
Double_R
-->
@Savant
You mean like Hillary's emails?

What the charges look like are irrelevant to the facts. In the current trial now under way we have witnesses (who are almost exclusively Trump handpicked people), documents, tape recordings, and clear circumstances.

We can reasonably argue over what the motivation behind bringing these charges were, but to pretend the charges themselves are not serious and the facts do not point strongly in the direction of him being guilty you're just not a serious person.
JoeBob
JoeBob
-->
@IwantRooseveltagain
I honestly don’t give a shit about every detail in the political world. I care about who is running.

But I do care when CNN is free because of the presidential election, see those things are something I would watch for hours.
Tidycraft
Tidycraft
-->
@Savant
Extremely suspicions, yes. Leave it to some bad politicians to make an even worse one look great by comparison.
ebuc
ebuc
-->
@JoeBob
IWR... " Look, anyone who supports a draft dodging, tax cheating, twice divorced , convicted rapist, who idolizes dictators and lied about election fraud after being impeached twice is a moron ".
Read his lips/text, and begin to ..."give a shit"... and truly care about truth and justice before you respond to IWR would be a good start for you and the 60 million Trumpet perverted cultist { for the most part }.  We know that is'nt going to happen.

USA citizens and  humanity should be very afraid of Trumpet and his 60 million, Cult of the Moron.

Tidycraft
Tidycraft
-->
@ebuc
You sound weird.
IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
-->
@JoeBob
I honestly don’t give a shit about every detail in the political world. I care about who is running.
A. those two statements contradict each other.

B. some great citizen you are. 

IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain

Look at this moron lie over and over again.

Election interference? Like paying hush money to hide a sex scandal from the voters right before a presidential election and then try to hide the payments as a business expense.
zedvictor4
zedvictor4
-->
@Tidycraft
Nice doggie.

Ebuc's bark is worse than his bite.

Is it a Patterdale Terrier?
zedvictor4
zedvictor4
-->
@Swagnarok
It would be even nicer if we lived in a sensible world.

No chance of that.

Can you imagine trying to simultaneously educate the all children of the World, with the same sensible curriculum.

Whilst simultaneously attempting to re-educate all their stupid parents.

Never going to happen is it?
zedvictor4
zedvictor4
-->
@IwantRooseveltagain
Sad to say.

But it would be better all round, if said defendant were to succumb to the effects of natural causes.

Maybe the next candidate would be a tad more sensible.
JoeBob
JoeBob
-->
@IwantRooseveltagain
No they are not contradicting. I said I don’t care about every detail. The next sentence was not me saying every detail

Also I am not even old enough to vote, so as of right now I don’t care and don’t plan on caring until I can vote, because if you do find it out, what can I even do? It’s pointless.
Best.Korea
Debates: 269
Best.Korea
-->
@JoeBob
Voting is easy. 

Just flip a coin and vote for whoever the coin tells you to.
IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
-->
@FLRW
Also don't forget that Trump increased the National Debt 43 percent

The National debt went from 20 to 28 trillion. 8 trillion in 4 years. Obama only did 8 trillion in 8 years during the biggest financial collapse since the Great Depression.

And Trump saw only marginal GDP growth during his 4 years. Corporations did very well getting a big tax cut and buying back their own stock to juice its price.