Is it "Heil Hitler" or "hi Hitler"?

Author: Best.Korea

Total: 38
Best.Korea
Debates: 270
Best.Korea
I was watching some clips, and when nazis meet, it seems like they say "hi Hitler" and not "Hail Hitler".

Plus, it makes more sense to say "hi Hitler", so I am certain everyone misunderstood what they said, as its only logical to say "hi Hitler" when you meet Hitler.
RationalMadman
Debates: 565
RationalMadman
Heil is pronounced hy-el

Learn German first before trying to sound smart about it.
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
Heil is pronounced hy-el
Learn German first before trying to sound smart about it.
Thank you for spanking me, daddy.
Statichead
Debates: 4
Statichead
this is really stupid. it is heil hitler. its a salutation and a show of allegiance. not a greeting.
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@Statichead
heil hitler
Well said.
TheUnderdog
Debates: 5
TheUnderdog
I hate Hitler for being genocidal.
zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@TheUnderdog
Hating a dead person is a tad pointless.
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@TheUnderdog
Can you name 5 things you like about Hitler?
IlDiavolo
Debates: 0
IlDiavolo
I heard that asians don't have the "l" sound.

We shouldn't blame BK for this. :) 
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
Here are 5 things I like about Hitler:

1. He makes cool speeches

2. He conquered entire France in just 6 weeks and then he conquered entire Europe

3. His dressing style was cool

4. He loved animals

5. He wasnt a coward as he fought the war against the entire world despite being outnumbered 10 to 1.
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
Now your turn. Can you list 5 things you like about Hitler?
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@IlDiavolo
I heard that asians don't have the "l" sound.
We shouldn't blame BK for this. :) 
Thats very racist, so Hitler would be proud of you!
TheUnderdog
Debates: 5
TheUnderdog
-->
@Best.Korea
Can you name 5 things you like about Hitler?
1. He was vegetarian.
2. He thought the sky is blue.
3. He was in good shape.
4. He helped increase the US population (by causing many people to flee there and head to America; the world's freedom outpost)
5. He made anti semetism less popular in the long term because he gave it a bad rep.  Before Hitler, saying, "Jews drink Christain blood" was more acceptable than it is now because the Halocaust in the long run shifted the west's overton window from, "Should Jews be prosecuted for being Jews?" to, "Should those advocating that Jews be prosecuted be prosecuted?".
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@TheUnderdog
3. He was in good shape
Thats true, as he remained fit even as a 40 year old.

RaymondSheen
RaymondSheen
-->
@Best.Korea
I'm not interested much in Hitler to come up with 5 things. The animal rights thing was impressive. His loyalty was impressive, but I loathe nationalism. He was a pretty good artist. Well, not bad. I've seen a lot worse. He was propped up by Prescott/Bush and people like Henry Ford. To act as a bulwark to the Bolshevik invasion. So, I was able to use the word bulwark in a sentence which I've always longed to do. Like most government leaders he could appreciate a good false flag operation. 

If I may, from an old post of my own long ago, some facts about the Holocaust:

1. God created one race. The human race. We all come from one human couple.
2. God created the nation of Israel. Jehovah is the God of the Jews.
3. God selected the people. They were his chosen people.
4. The Bible was written by Jews, and is mostly about the Jewish people. Including the persecution and death of many, by, among others, the Babylonians, Greeks, and themselves.
5. My lord and savior, Jesus Christ, was a Jew. As were all of his early disciples and the apostles.
6. Semitic is a language. The Jews and the Arabs, sworn enemies, both speak that language.

Question? Are you anti-Semitic if you deny or criticize any of this? [1]

Note: The Balfour Declaration was issued in 1917 for the establishment in Palestine of a national home for the Jewish people.

1. The word holocaust means whole burnt offering. Wikipedia The camps weren't death camps, they were forced labor camps. These camps, like the British/American camps in Europe, were places where people were horribly abused, killed, and due to the destruction of the infrastructure towards the end of the war, had no supplies to feed and care for them.

A) People were tattooed. Why tattoo someone you're just going to gas and cremate? People weren't put to death upon arrival, which is why there are photos of emaciated people at the end of the war in these camps. To be in such a state would take months. It should be noted that photos of bulldozers pushing piles of corpses into pits depict soldiers with British uniforms, not German doing the burial.

B) The prisoners were issued ID cards, had their own Jewish currency to spend at the commissary, had their own post office and stamps, swimming pools, soccer team, and theatres where they put on variety shows. Musicals, plays, concerts. Their clothes were taken, hair shaven and showers were given upon arrival to prevent disease and parasites. Like in prisons or the armed forces in the USA.

2. From the late 1940s until the 1990s after the fall of the Soviet Union, a plaque at Auschwitz state: "Four million people suffered and died here at the hands of the Nazi murderers between the years 1940 and 1945" Then it was replaced with "For ever let this place be a cry of despair and a warning to humanity, where the Nazis murdered about one and a half million men, women, and children, mainly Jews from various countries of Europe." Later still, the plaque said: "Auschwitz was the largest Nazi German Concentration camp and death camp in the years 1940-1945, the Nazis deported at least 1,300, 000 Jews, 140,000-150,000, Poles, 23,000 Roma (Gypsies), 15, 000 Soviet Prisoners of war, 25,000 prisoners from other ethnic groups. 1.100,00 of these people died in Auschwitz. Approximately 90% of the victims were Jews, The SS murdered majority of them in gas chambers."

So, at Auschwitz alone the number goes from four million to less than a million. Does that change the 6 million number?

Thousands of publications were published going back to the 1800s proclaiming 6 million Jews would be killed. [2]

1. It isn't possible to have killed even 1 million with the facilities at Auschwitz. They had 52 cremation ovens. It is claimed they had the ability to cremate 4,756 bodies per day. That's 91 per day in each oven. That's 4 people per hour. 15 minutes per body. With today's technology it's only possible to cremate 1 body in 2-2 1/2 hours. Keeping in mind that it would only be possible if the equipment ran 24/7 with no maintenance or removal of the remains. The ovens had only enough room for 1 body.

[1] In ignorance I used to think "Holocaust Denial" was racist bigotry. Until I learned the truth. From a Jew. A college student who had questions about the historicity of the Holocaust narrative and who had to go into hiding after serious injuries sustained in a beating by a Jewish organization. This is his documentary on Auschwitz in which he goes there and demonstrates some of the serious problems of that narrative.

[2] Six Million Lies. Publications going back to the 1800s on six million Jews, proven false stories and testimonies, and population statistics.

This "Pastor's" theology is horrible, but he has good evidence regarding the Holocaust during the first half of this video

The official Holocaust narrative is largely disproven. Zyklon B gas residue count was high in delousing chambers, low in alleged homicidal chambers, over 95% used for disinfection and only 5% for homicide? Auschwitz camp death records were withheld by the Soviets until 1989, Math didn't add up. Discredited charges made at Nuremberg by Soviets: Steam chambers at Treblinka, Electro chambers, Nazis responsible for Katyn Forest massacre when it was actually the Soviets themselves, they claimed Nazis made shrunken heads, human skin lampshades, and soap, and that 20,000 Jews were assembled in a makeshift village, and blown up with an atomic bomb, etc.

1. The term 6 million has significant figurative meaning to many Jewish people, well documented as far back as the 1880s as shown in the second video I provided a link to. 6 million Jews were have said to perish in a virtually endless number of ways well before Hitler's Nazi party took control. It was a political smokescreen to garner support for the 1917 Balfour Declaration (also linked to in the OP) and play the victim card throughout the subsequent years, even still today.

2. The word Holocaust, as used in the Spanish Bible and translated from the Hebrew/Greek as indicated in the Wikipedia article I linked to, means sacrifice, or specifically "whole burnt offering." Moses was told, for example, to provide a holocausto after leaving the ark. The conclusion that the very real events of World War II, which killed millions of people, including a rough estimate of 70 million Soviets, has some particular significance with the Jewish people seems suspicious pandering to me. Pop culture and allied proven propaganda of the allies doesn't make it look any better to me. Far more serious atrocities were ignored comparatively speaking.

1. The doors of the alleged gas chambers opened from the inside.
2. The gas used in buildings of the camp was used to kill disease carrying parasites. Decades after the war, the walls of the alleged gas chambers (showers) where humans were supposed to have been gassed were tested for this poison and none was found. The walls where they disinfected the clothes had noticeable evidence of the gas.

Does science cower from war time propaganda turned into popularized ideology? Do you REALLY care about facts? The answer is yes to the first question and no to the second.

How come I'm such a pig for denying wartime propaganda so easily proven false and you wouldn't say the same for any of the atheists who mock, scorn, criticize and deny the events reported in the Bible? I deny the validity of disproven Russian war time propaganda and they deny Jewish history in which far more people were destroyed. By others, including themselves.

Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@RaymondSheen
Hitler still lives in many people's hearts.
RaymondSheen
RaymondSheen
-->
@Best.Korea
Hitler still lives in many people's hearts.
You, in particular, seem to be enamored with the old dude. Why? 

zedvictor4
zedvictor4
-->
@Best.Korea
6. He capitulated in 1945, and shot himself in, in the Fuhrerbunker.

RaymondSheen
RaymondSheen
-->
@zedvictor4
Allegedly shot himself. Or escaped to South America along with others. 
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@RaymondSheen
There is something special about Hitler, and I often listen to his speeches, and some say they are the best speeches ever made.

I also like "Do you want total war?" speech by  Goebbels.
zedvictor4
zedvictor4
-->
@RaymondSheen
Conspiracy theory.

Now there's another thing
RaymondSheen
RaymondSheen
-->
@zedvictor4
Another thing? It is the thing. Nothing in this world exists without conspiracy. It makes the world go round and round. 
FLRW
FLRW
-->
@zedvictor4

Yes, Hitler's body was burned to ashes and the ashes dumped in the Beiderlitz River by the Soviet Union, which was the first to reach Berlin. It was incompletely cremated with gasoline after his suicide, and the Soviets repeatedly exhumed his remains and moved them over the next couple of decades. In 1970 they were dug up for the final time, given a thorough cremation, and poured into the river so that there would not be a location for neo-Nazis to turn into a shrine. Hitler’s bunker, in which he ended his life, was also filled in and paved over for the same reason.
zedvictor4
zedvictor4
-->
@FLRW
And time erases memories.

But unfortunately idiots can still look and listen, and convert data into nonsense.
Statichead
Statichead
-->
@Best.Korea
Please note I do not like hitler. He was a tragic man who made tragic decisions

1. he was indeed a great painter, a shame he didnt stay with that career path.
2. he could really rally a room, which i can respect.
3. adding on to #2, he was a very convincing man (and manipulator) to many people, which I can also respect.
4. He was very resilient, he took several years and some several colossal fuck-ups before he killed himself.
5. He survived several assassination attempts, including a bomb that killed a few of his men during a meeting. 

Please again note I very much do not like Hitler. He made an extremely tragic impact on history. These are just things that are somewhat respectable. Honestly, it was slightly difficult to make this list, but I tried.
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@Statichead
I appreciate the list.

Personally, I am not sure if I am allowed to glorify Hitler or not, but I think I could come up with at least 50 things he was great at.

He only lost because he was greatly outnumbered, I mean, 40 million Germans vs 400 million allies doesnt seem like something person can win against.
Statichead
Statichead
-->
@Best.Korea
From what I think would have happened if Hitler "won" (whatever that means) I'm glad he didn't. It really is a fascinating topic though, hitler's life as well as other dictators.
I guess we'll never know what would have happened though. For all I know the timeline where he wins the war leads to humans curing cancer and being peaceful, or he turns even more homicidal and kills all except those who look like him. Anything would have been possible. I think the latter would have been much more likely, which is why I'm content that he lost. 

Are you happy he lost, or would you have rather that he won WWII?
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@Statichead
Are you happy he lost, or would you have rather that he won WWII?
It would probably be better if Hitler won, as he did to a certain extent seek to create prosperous proper society, where allies just pushed the world into endless mess.

RaymondSheen
RaymondSheen
-->
@Best.Korea
Well, how about Ghandi? Now there was an evil little creep for you to emulate. Churchill? Can't you have a proper hero? 
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@RaymondSheen
Well, how about Ghandi?
I dont like peaceful battles where you just sit until someone shoots you in the head.

Churchill?
Well, sure.

Britain rules the waves, waves the rules.