Is it "Heil Hitler" or "hi Hitler"?

Author: Best.Korea

Total: 38
RaymondSheen
Debates: 0
RaymondSheen
-->
@Best.Korea
I dont like peaceful battles where you just sit until someone shoots you in the head.
You prefer violent battles where you bark like a dog until you shoot yourself in the head? 

Best.Korea
Debates: 272
Best.Korea
-->
@RaymondSheen
You prefer violent battles where you bark like a dog until you shoot yourself in the head?
I understand that you hate Hitler, but he had balls to fight war against 4 greatest superpowers in history at the same time.

He was also the second greatest speaker in history, as I think I am number 1 in speech greatness now and my powers are only increasing.

So yeah, if you want to be a coward, you wont achieve anything in life.
RaymondSheen
RaymondSheen
-->
@Best.Korea
I understand that you hate Hitler, but he had balls to fight war against 4 greatest superpowers in history at the same time.
My source of inspiration is the Bible. It teaches two types of hate; the first is unrighteous hate, which is basically the wish for or call upon bad for anyone else. I don't hate anyone in that regard. The other is a righteous hatred which basically is the refusal to have anything to do with something or someone. I got a lot of that. In that regard I hate people in general and the world, for example. So, I don't hate Hitler. I think he was a scapegoat of American, British and Soviet propaganda. He's no worse than any political leader. A puppet and not terribly bright, but otherwise boring and insignificant.

He was also the second greatest speaker in history, as I think I am number 1 in speech greatness now and my powers are only increasing.
Words are a prison. 

So yeah, if you want to be a coward, you wont achieve anything in life.
I'm afraid I'm going to have to consider that a personal challenge. I'm going to form a global paradigm to defeat your own. Using artificial intelligence, I have already constructed a personalized shield which protects me and any of the citizens of my new global initiative from attacks of any type. Explosive, projectile, chemical, biological and punching in the face. I've also developed a new power source which uses neutrionic magnification on each individual device, including space travel and robotics. No more need for a grid. Very shortly I will have the means to immobilize entire armies and protect large areas with a similar shield as I've developed for personal use. Then I'm going to take over the world by removing all forms of monetary incentive. The Ministry of Science and Technology (MoST) will provide, free of charge, the needs of every man, woman and child on earth. All corrupt forms of religion, politics and commerce, including military, energy, pharmaceutical and agriculture will instantly be obsolete. Crime, disease, famine eliminated.

How do you like those apples?

Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@RaymondSheen
My source of inspiration is the Bible.
Thats too bad. Most people who took inspiration from Bible ended up living an insignificant life. Religions such as those turn people into cowards.

"Oh look at me, I dont wanna hurt anyone."

Its just being a coward, because real men they dont just defend, but they destroy.

My parents are religious and they were always cowards who lived in fear from law, fear from society, fear from reputation being lost...

I dont see why would a person spend the one life he has in insignificance.

If you want to be insignificant, why were you even born? Just return to being dead, as you are insignificant anyway.

But real men seek attention, fame, and great battles.

Not many people understand that. They prefer being insignificant in hope that it will help them survive, but it wont, as world belongs to the brave and not to insignificant bots.
RaymondSheen
RaymondSheen
-->
@Best.Korea
Thats too bad. Most people who took inspiration from Bible ended up living an insignificant life. Religions such as those turn people into cowards.
Well, that's really stupid and pointless. Why too bad? What is significant and according to who? Society makes cowards. Intellectually and physically. Religion is only one of many forms of expression of ideological fixation. Politics is another.  Everything is corrupted. Religion wasn't designed to control people; it was redesigned to be controlled. It's an abused tool like anything else. If anything, religion produces people like your fake Japanese girl in a fetal position shivering in a puddle of her own micturition and snarling at the world she can't be a part of because she's too stupid to do anything else from the corner she was unfortunate enough to find herself backed into. Conformity is the most obvious form of cowardice and your character not only would dictate it but completely fails to see her reasoning for doing so and how that would only bring her more harm. Is that what you intend to demonstrate with her fabrication?

"Oh look at me, I dont wanna hurt anyone."
[Laughs] Yeah. That is so religious! Primum Non Nocere! The stupid hypocrisy of medicine and religion.  Another idiot self-loathing ex-Christian atheist? Formerly Warmer I call them. Religion, the vaccine (cow pus) of the masses. Anyone who adheres to any organized religion is an idiot monster coward who hides behind an idea to promulgate their own intellectual and physical weakness. I get that. I just don't get why the solution is always to recreate it. You know what the answer is? It's because you like the idea. Back to Latin. Imitatio Dei

Its just being a coward, because real men they dont just defend, but they destroy.
Stop it. Real men know better. Cowards destroy. Defending is pointless. Defending what? Against whom?

My parents are religious and they were always cowards who lived in fear from law, fear from society, fear from reputation being lost...
And you doubly so. Which is why you act like a child. Of religion. The nut doesn't fall far from the tree.

I dont see why would a person spend the one life he has in insignificance.
Oh. Well, let me explain it to you in someone else's words. "It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society." You and religion want to destroy the world? Please, by all means - hurry up, I say - but I don't think you could pull it off. At least not without God. He will either beat you to it or see that you do, but don't expect me to be so foolish to participate in it or sacrifice myself for it. I'll just watch.

If you want to be insignificant, why were you even born? Just return to being dead, as you are insignificant anyway.

But real men seek attention, fame, and great battles.
Fuck off. Stop being so predictable and myopic.

Not many people understand that. They prefer being insignificant in hope that it will help them survive, but it wont, as world belongs to the brave and not to insignificant bots.
Carefull, tyrant king, you're going to need some real men to do your dirty work. 

Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@RaymondSheen
Which is why you act like a child
So thats what you are into?

Cowards destroy
No, cowards run away or refuse to attack. It takes courage to act and conquer the world. Cowards dont conquer world. Men who attack, they conquer.
Of course, you are old, so your time has passed, if there ever was "your time".
RaymondSheen
RaymondSheen
-->
@Best.Korea
I've already explained to you what I was into and that I'm not into it anymore. Including fake young Japanese girls. 

No, cowards run away or refuse to attack.
If an insect is bothering you you squash it. You don't destroy all insects. That would be a futile waste of time.  You learn to live with them. You, for example, are an insect. A dime a dozen. A waste of time. 

It takes courage to act and conquer the world.
No, it takes an idiot to think he can, especially when his real motive is only ever the fantasy of recreating it in his own likeness.

Cowards dont conquer world. 
Yes they do. That is what they do. 

Men who attack, they conquer.
Conquer what? Themselves? That is what a real hero does. 

Of course, you are old, so your time has passed, if there ever was "your time".
And then have you learned nothing of my zeitgeist? 

Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@RaymondSheen
Conquer what? Themselves?
If all what you do in life is conquer yourself, then really you might as well not exist and things will be same for you anyway. Your way, that of a coward, is to pretend that you are brave while ironically taking the easiest safest path which takes least courage, and at the same time think that cowards are the ones who actually have courage to attack and conquer while you just sit and hope someone doesnt punch you. I dont see why do you even live if your life just consists of fighting yourself and the urges you have towards young people and men, but I can say for sure that your life is just boring, do-nothing type of life and maybe your courage disappeared with old age or maybe you never even had it.