4 Laws Of Life And Success - If you want to be successful at anything, this you must follow

Author: Best.Korea

Total: 16
Best.Korea
Debates: 274
Best.Korea
There are 4 laws of life and success:

1. Attack
2. Persistence
3. Change
4. Knowledge

1. Attack
This is the most basic and most important law. When you have a goal, you need to make an action and an idea, an attack to realize the goal and achieve success. Success usually wont come from no action. You need to attack with new ideas and new actions all the time.

2. Persistence
Those people who are successful, most of them had many failures in life. However, what made them successful is that, unlike others, after failure, they didnt give up, but they kept attacking the obstacles with new ideas and actions to solve them and achieve success. It might take years or decades to achieve success, so being persistent is crucial.

3. Change
Life is constant change and motion, thus your life needs to be filled with changes and new things which increase your knowledge and your attack as a result, contributing to further success. You need to be constantly in search for new and improved.

4. Knowledge
This is the most important part. Knowledge is key to making plans and successful attacks. Write down everything, every strategy you come up with. This causes your brain to be in constant production of new strategies, and causes constant increase in knowledge. Many people come up with lots of strategies, but they dont write them down and as a result they forget them and their knowledge is lost. By writing down your strategies, you increase your knowledge and prevent the loss of it. And because you have all that knowledge available, it helps your brain produce even more ideas as you have more knowledge available to produce ideas from.
JoeBob
Debates: 3
JoeBob
-->
@Best.Korea
cool
FLRW
Debates: 0
FLRW
-->
@Best.Korea

OMG, GP must have just read this.
zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@Best.Korea
5. Health and fitness.

Of body and mind.

Perhaps this should be Number 1.

Gross morons achieve very little other than shit and self destruction.
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@zedvictor4
Yes, also you can apply these 4 to health just by setting health as your goal.
RationalMadman
Debates: 568
RationalMadman
-->
@zedvictor4
That's just not true. Most billionaires are unfit as fuck.
Amber
Amber
Wrong. The only rules one needs to follow to be successful are:

1) Graduate High School
2) Acquire and maintain substantially gainful employment with the long-term goal of advancement (promotions, raises)
3) Get married BEFORE having children
4) Maintain communication with your partner/spouse and have an unwavering amount of patience with them, your kids, and others (strong interpersonal communication skills). 

That's it. 
zedvictor4
zedvictor4
-->
@RationalMadman
Most billionaires are unfit as fuck.

A. I'm not sure that this is an accurate statement.

B. I did say mind and body...Acumen as well as the ability to do push ups.
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
Wrong. The only rules one needs to follow to be successful are:

1) Graduate High School
2) Acquire and maintain substantially gainful employment with the long-term goal of advancement (promotions, raises)
3) Get married BEFORE having children
4) Maintain communication with your partner/spouse and have an unwavering amount of patience with them, your kids, and others (strong interpersonal communication skills). 

That's it. 
Sorry, but my definition of success is not just "finishing high school and having job and kids.".

I meant the actual success, not something most people do anyway without you even telling them, but becoming great and above most people is what success is.
RationalMadman
Debates: 568
RationalMadman
-->
@zedvictor4
You can be a heavy bodybuilder and not necessarily good at pushups. There are many ways to be fit.

To do pushups you have to be capable of essentially bench pressing 75% of your bodyweight over and over. The 25% being the part your toes/feet prop up. I've seen what most men who say they can do pushups do and they're too proud to admit they can't do a real one so they curl their spine and do partial pushups in a rushed way that lets momentum compensate for lack of muscle power.

Pushups are hard. Don't be fooled to think the average man can do it at all. What they do are sloiuched, rushed partials.
zedvictor4
zedvictor4
@ RationalMadman

His dedication to DebateArt has seemingly burnt him out.

Heavy body builders are not necessarily fit.

In fact, I would say that most are not.

And here I make a distinction between "heavy body builders" and others who just work out with weights.

And for sure, to be proficient at any exercise routine, requires repetition and dedication.

And to become the best, requires obsession, which is stressful on both mind and body, so not necessarily mentally or physically healthy.

Top athletes often face periods of physical breakdown and recovery. 

Being top in any sport is often a short term achievement.

In the main, living a long fit healthy life, requires common sense and good genetics.

Being good in business, requires acumen.

Being the best in business, requires dedication.

Living long and prospering, also requires common sense and good genetics.
sadolite
sadolite
A stress free life is my idea of a successful life. I don't worry about much of anything. I ain't rich I ain't poor and want for nothing. I'd say I live a very successful life. 
zedvictor4
zedvictor4
-->
@sadolite
But on the other hand and by your own admission, your life is a "GRIND".
sadolite
sadolite
-->
@zedvictor4
Isn't everybody's life a grind? Get up, go to work, pay the bills do it all over again. Every single person I know does the same thing. Are you saying you don't work and pay bills? Anyone who doesn't do that is an extreme and I mean extreme exception.
zedvictor4
zedvictor4
-->
@sadolite
In order to survive, got to be doing something.

You're at the cutting edge of species development, so you live longer and have greater material demands.

Which if you overthink it, becomes a grind.

But it is what it is, for everyone.

The solution is simple, but most choose to keep up the grind for as long as they can.

So I would suggest another simple solution.

Modify the grind/routine.

But more importantly.

Modify your thoughts.

But it is odd that you said that you live a successful, stress free life.

Which is it?

sadolite
sadolite
-->
@zedvictor4
I was generalizing everyone's basic existence. I do other things that don't involve work and paying bills in my free time. Kinda my fault for thinking that would be a given.