Majority of Voters Say Joe Biden Is a Failure

Author: Greyparrot

Total: 39
Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot

Key Takeaways:
  1. Recent polling says President Joe Biden's popularity is waning.
  2. Despite some improvements in Biden's polling numbers, overall, he faces insurmountable challenges in appealing to the left-tribe as the Israel war drags on.
  3. A CNN/SSRS poll states that Biden's presidency is seen as a failure by a significant margin.
  4. Biden trails by 6 points.
  5. Biden also garners less support among young voters, with 40 percent supporting Biden.
  6. Biden continues to trail in key the battleground states: Arizona, Georgia, Michigan, Nevada, North Carolina, Pennsylvania, and Wisconsin, according to CNN polling averages.
Thoughts?

Best.Korea
Debates: 272
Best.Korea
Biden! Biden! Biden!
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@Best.Korea
You must want Trump to win. We need a new leader for Democrats.
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@Greyparrot
I dont particularly care who wins, its just fun to cheer.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@Best.Korea
That's how Trump won in 2016....
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@Greyparrot
When Trump wins, its just a beginning of his failure. See year 2020.  Also, he is old and probably going to prison so no worries.
Sidewalker
Debates: 6
Sidewalker
-->
@Best.Korea

Key Takeaways:
  1. Recent legal processes say Donald Trump has 91 Felony charges
  2. Despite some improvements in prison security, Trump will soon be putting on a dress and dancing for his cell mate "Rocky".
  3.  The halls will be filled with the sound of "The Donald" squealing like a pig.
  4. Rocky's new nickname for Trump will be "My Bitch".
  5. Trump also squeals like a pig for Rocky's friends, relatives, and some large mammals.
  6. Trump learns to enjoy squealing like a pig for Rocky and his friends. 
Thoughts?

Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@Sidewalker
Guy like Trump, who likes to talk bad of many people, wont be treated well in prison. Maybe they will give him extra security because he was president, but I doubt it. He is used to rich lifestyle, so prison will break him mentally anyway even if he is safe, since he wont have anything there. Thats why I think if he is sentenced, he will run away, probably to Russia. He would be stupid not to.
Amber
Debates: 0
Amber
-->
@Sidewalker
If you were being sarcastic, fine. But if you were being serious, all I read was a whole lot of sophomoric banality. 
Sidewalker
Sidewalker
If you were being sarcastic, fine. But if you were being serious, all I read was a whole lot of sophomoric banality. 
Apparently, she didn't watch the video.
FLRW
FLRW

Trump Squeals Like a Pig as Comey Testifies President Cornholed
sadolite
sadolite
If you took Trump out of the equation, what possible reason could there be to reelect Biden? I mean, aren't 99.9% of the people voting for Biden simply voting for him because they hate Trump? From my perspective Trump is Biden's best hope for reelection.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@sadolite
Exactly, I don't even like Trump, but there are 100 Democrats I would vote over Biden at this point.

The polls show it.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@Sidewalker
Biden was making jokes about putting his political rival in prison at the WH dinner.

Even the Democrat journalists moaned at the poor taste.

The polls show it.
Sidewalker
Sidewalker
-->
@Greyparrot
Biden was making jokes about putting his political rival in prison at the WH dinner.

Even the Democrat journalists moaned at the poor taste.

The polls show it.
Trump is the only president in history that was too vain for the correspondent's dinner roast.

And yep, making jokes is what the dinner is all about.

MAGA people are such snowflakes.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@Sidewalker
Correspondence dinners are the same as the Oscars. It's all for show and to make fun of low class Americans.

Even the snakiest of journalists thought it was in poor taste, and groaned audibly, as it will cost Biden the election by being way too out of touch with America.

America is just about done with the elite upper class fucking up the country for average working Americans. "Let them eat cake" isn't working anymore.
Sidewalker
Sidewalker
-->
@Greyparrot
Correspondence dinners are the same as the Oscars. It's all for show and to make fun of low class Americans.
It's a roast of the President, Trump is the only truly low class American to ever be President, and of course he wasn't mature enough to attend one.

Even the snakiest of journalists thought it was in poor taste, and groaned audibly, as it will cost Biden the election by being way too out of touch with America.
Snowflake, snowflake, snowflake,  Mommy Mommy, they are making fun of me, boo hoo hoo.  It's OK little Donnie, Daddy will give you another hundred million dollars to make you feel better, and someday you will grow up to be a typical "average working American".  

America is just about done with the elite upper class fucking up the country for average working Americans. "Let them eat cake" isn't working anymore.
Oh yeah, so let's put that average working American Donald Trump in charge, he'll show that upper-class what's what LOL.

Every week I think, well, at least MAGA can't get any dumber, and then again and again, they prove me wrong.

Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@Sidewalker
Maybe you will be more welcome in Ukraine. I heard Congress cares more about them than Americans, even waving their flag patriotically during a Congressional session.
Sidewalker
Sidewalker
-->
@Greyparrot
Maybe you will be more welcome in Ukraine. I heard Congress cares more about them than Americans, even waving their flag patriotically during a Congressional session.
I think that was the same place MAGA insurrectionists were waving a confederate flag,...or was that where they were beating on a police officer with an American flag, I can't remember.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@Sidewalker
Pretty sure they were not waving Ukrainian flags.
Sidewalker
Sidewalker
-->
@Greyparrot
Pretty sure they were not waving Ukrainian flags.
They were doing what Trump told them to do, if he didn't say Ukranian Flag, then there wasn't a Ukranian Flag.

But there was a gallows they brought for the Vice President.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@Sidewalker
Cool, so you won't have to worry about Trump in Ukraine, or the sea of American flags on J6.
Sidewalker
Sidewalker
-->
@Greyparrot
Cool, so you won't have to worry about Trump in Ukraine, or the sea of American flags on J6.
Of course not, criminal defendants with 91 felony charges aren't allowed to leave the country, don't be silly..
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@Sidewalker
It's a roast of the President
Oh cool, so you think Trump is the legitimate sitting president. Weird take, but ok.
Sidewalker
Sidewalker
It's a roast of the President
Oh cool, so you think Trump is the legitimate sitting president. Weird take, but ok.
No, I already told you, Trump is the only President to vain and thin skinned to even attend the correspondent's dinner.

It's the MAGA snowflake thing.
ADreamOfLiberty
ADreamOfLiberty
-->
@Sidewalker
Key Takeaways:
  1. Recent legal processes say Donald Trump has 91 Felony charges
  2. Despite some improvements in prison security, Trump will soon be putting on a dress and dancing for his cell mate "Rocky".
  3.  The halls will be filled with the sound of "The Donald" squealing like a pig.
  4. Rocky's new nickname for Trump will be "My Bitch".
  5. Trump also squeals like a pig for Rocky's friends, relatives, and some large mammals.
  6. Trump learns to enjoy squealing like a pig for Rocky and his friends. 
Thoughts?
I think people who fantasize about their enemies being raped in prison while at other times virtue signalling about believing anyone who claims to have been raped should be buried in shallow graves so that their entrails are picked out by random scavengers.

TheUnderdog
Debates: 5
TheUnderdog
Most people hate Biden and most people hate Trump.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@ADreamOfLiberty
The last time a sitting president roasted a political rival at the WH dinner (Obama)....well you know what happened...

Why can't Democrats ever learn? Trolling works in DART, not politics...
ADreamOfLiberty
ADreamOfLiberty
-->
@Greyparrot
Oh I'm keeping loose track of all the bold predictions around here. It may not work so well on DART either.
IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
Exactly, I don't even like Trump,
Yet you never criticize Trump and you always criticize Biden. 

Nobody believes anything you say. You are obviously posing.