Author: Lunatic

Read-only
Total: 245
Barney
Debates: 51
Barney
-->
@ILikePie5
Ouch! I can’t remember what function they have, but ouch! Also, JoeBob and Best were very likely to have visitors last night.
Why do you say that? 
Best was literally saying he’d visit JoeBob; and those two are of high value to town (at least if BK is telling the truth).
ILikePie5
Debates: 2
ILikePie5
-->
@Barney
Best was literally saying he’d visit JoeBob; and those two are of high value to town (at least if BK is telling the truth).
That’s also true. Can you please full claim so we can solve the game
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Vader
Please claim so we can solve the game
Vader
Debates: 30
Vader
Aight, I was gonna hold off on claiming, but I'm gonna just say I can back WF up to a bit.

I'm Damien Darkblood. I'm the Cop. Last night got an innocent on him. I know, this is deja vu from last game where I chose WF, but this time I'm down to 2 other people trying to lynch and since he claimed a character and was a top town read, I wanted to confirm him as town at this point to narrow the POE. If the results were monkeyed with, GG

I also know Luna has had a history with flavored cops so wanted to make sure. We narrow down the scum pile a bit to a POE of ...

Pie
Barney
BK
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
Whiteflame: Visited by Supa
Savant: Killed by scum
JoeBob: Visited by ???
Best Korea: Visited by ???
Barney: Visited by no one
Vader
Vader
JoeBob
Austin

Essentially confirmed town at this point IMO

Grey and WF

Strong town

We have a 67% chance of hitting scum out of this pile here

Pie 
Barney 
BK

ILikePie5
ILikePie5
Well via POE it looks like it’s Korea and Barney. Theoretically possible that a Supa/WF teams exists though.
Barney
Barney
-->
@Best.Korea
Who did you doctor last night?
whiteflame
Debates: 27
whiteflame
-->
@Vader
I'm Damien Darkblood. I'm the Cop. Last night got an innocent on him. I know, this is deja vu from last game where I chose WF, but this time I'm down to 2 other people trying to lynch and since he claimed a character and was a top town read, I wanted to confirm him as town at this point to narrow the POE. If the results were monkeyed with, GG
Ooh, now that's fun. So, I had a strong inkling that Damien was in this game since he's the best character to take on the Cop mantle. I actually suspected it was Barney who had this role. In fact, he's one of five characters I thought his softclaim indicated. That leaves four. We'll have to see what he claims.

Now that I'm copped innocent, we have four basically confirmed town members. Almost enough to get a lynch by ourselves. A claimed, unCC'd Cop is also pretty close to town confirmed. That being said, I don't think we should take any new claims at face value at this point, given the Janitored character/role is now in play.
Barney
Barney
VTL Vader.

Counter claim motherfucker. I’m Damien Darkblood,  JOAT investigator. As I mentioned near the start, my role doesn’t stem from super powers but rather what the character actually does.
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
Alright so let’s analyze this:

Pie/BK
Pie/Barney 
BK/Barney

I know I’m not scum but I’m trying to play through the possible scenarios you all may think of. Pie/BK probably makes the most sense to you all after all I townread BK till the end of last DP. Second most probable is BK/Barney and last is Pie/Barney because I led the wagon DP1 for lurking in the first place. From my POV right now, it has to be BK/Barney so I want BK to be lynched over Barney because it provides more info to you all.

Barney
Barney
-->
@Greyparrot
@Vader
@whiteflame
@ILikePie5
 See above. Vader or I are scum.
Barney
Barney
-->
@Best.Korea
@AustinL0926
See above.
Vader
Vader
Makes my vote easy

VTL Barney
whiteflame
whiteflame
-->
@Barney
See above. Vader or I are scum.
Alright then, who did you investigate (also, called it).
Barney
Barney
-->
@whiteflame
Watched Best. I figured he might be scum and pretend to have doctored someone but got role blocked. If actually town, then a prime target for scum. Either way, visits would be informative.

Only myself and GP visited him.
Vader
Vader
In theory does scum win next DP. If there is a mislynch today it's 5v2. If Austin dies and then the NK happens, it's a 3v2. But doesn't that also mean that GP has to die because if he uses his probes, everyone will be visited and by POE he dies? Am I missing something
Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
-->
@Barney
pie is skum
Barney
Barney
-->
@Vader
You’re supposed to ask that in scum chat. The host will not answer questions in the threads.
Vader
Vader
There is also a role hint also that town have to take into an account as well. Maybe this role hint has to do with a game mechanic that only scum would know that would likely end the game for them. We do know there was a hint given to mafia. I would say to town think very carefully about this and who we put our vote on.
Vader
Vader
-->
@Barney
You would likely know as well, since you are in the same scum groupchat >XD
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
Wowzas 
Barney
Barney
-->
@Greyparrot
I agree that pie is most likely the remaining scum. I was going to vote for him before Vader slipped (well, miscalculated).

Best.Korea could be as well. My role RM mentions the threat of janitors; so them being on the top of his mind is a little sus. 
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
Looks like my townreading people as town skills are rusty af 

Vader
Vader
So it looks like GP can send 0 out. GP has to do this tonight for town to have a chance unless there's a hidden mechanic with scum that give them a double kill.

It's a 1v1 between me and Barney at this point. We have to get this right or else it is going to be a 2v1 scenario. If we don't lynch Barney (well I know that Barney is the second scum)
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
VTL Vader
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
Remaining scum is in WF and BK I bet
Barney
Barney
-->
@Vader
You would likely know as well, since you are in the same scum groupchat >XD
Dude, this is our best gambit yet! Now we watch as town fails to pick either of us for at least one day… lol

whiteflame
whiteflame
-->
@Barney
Watched Best. I figured he might be scum and pretend to have doctored someone but got role blocked. If actually town, then a prime target for scum. Either way, visits would be informative.

Only myself and GP visited him.
Alright, I understand that choice. That explains why the Kate that visited BK died.

We know why the Kate that visited Savant died.

I think we can assume that Vader did visit me during the NP, but now it's unclear why. Still, explains why that Kate died.

And I think we can assume that BK was not RB'd or that, if he was, he still visited his target (JoeBob). Maybe he was doing something else. Maybe someone else visited JoeBob for reasons undisclosed. Right now, I'd say it's safe to assume BK did it, and that he actually is the Doc based on this information.

So either we buy this and it's Pie/Vader, or we disbelieve it and it's Pie/You. Either way, I see only reasons to lynch Pie.
AustinL0926
Debates: 33
AustinL0926
Very distracted rn but I'm liable to trust Barney over Vader. Post 480 of the DP1.