Debates: 27
whiteflame
VTL Pie 

Some balls to make that claim, dude.
JoeBob
Debates: 2
JoeBob
I was probed last night.

Also for gods sake, I go off my phone for TWO HOURS, and I see the day started with four pages already.
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@whiteflame
VTL Pie 

Some balls to make that claim, dude
Lol he investigated you innocent not me
whiteflame
whiteflame
-->
@ILikePie5
Lol he investigated you innocent not me
Yep. Guess it's strange that I'm not going to bat for him then, eh? If people would rather lynch Vader, I'm good with that, but PoE's pretty blatant on this one.

ILikePie5
ILikePie5
POE it has to be BK and WF with Vader. Barney is basically confirmed. GP can’t be scum cause he insta claimed in this set up. Austin was a town. Bob is town. We have this game done. I’m definitely LVP this game 
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@whiteflame
Yep. Guess it's strange that I'm not going to bat for him then, eh? If people would rather lynch Vader, I'm good with that, but PoE's pretty blatant on this one.
You really don’t have a choice. He got CCed hard. You have to cut your losses and move on
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
I fully admit my play this game has sucked. I hard townread Vader and scumread Austin. I think we still have a DP to spare with my lynching tomorrow.
JoeBob
JoeBob
-->
@ILikePie5
How is Barney basically confirmed? I mean I’m leaving to vote Vader anyways but I’m wondering how he is.
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
Lynch today is clearly Vader. Tomorrow we can decide between BK and WF, though it think BK > WF with the Janitor talk.
Barney
Debates: 50
Barney
-->
@Greyparrot
Do your probes die if they target scum?
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@JoeBob
How is Barney basically confirmed? I mean I’m leaving to vote Vader anyways but I’m wondering how he is.
Counter claiming confirms you in the process. Theoretically he could also be scum CCing his partner, but at this stage in the game, it makes zero sense.

That leaves BK, me, and WF tomorrow. I know I’m probably next on the list. It’s odd that WF is voting me right now when Vader is basically confirmed scum
AustinL0926
Debates: 33
AustinL0926
-->
@Barney
Not looking for you to fullclaim, but I want to know: does one of your JOAT powers include the ability to reveal a janitored body?
whiteflame
whiteflame
Last thoughts before I hop off.

I don't mind if we decide to lynch Vader today. But Pie's arguments for PoE coming down to me or BK ignore something crucial: the Kates.

For me, I had a Kate visit me. That was confirmed by both me and GP. The Kate could only have died if someone visited me. No town member has claimed to visit me. That only leaves Vader. So you would have to assume that Vader knowingly targeted his own scum partner for this information to make any kind of sense. The only way that makes sense is if he's the Lawyer or Tailor, but that's a possibility, albeit a remote one given that we don't have a mixed investigator rather than a pure Cop.

For BK, it's a little more involved. One scum NK'd and Janitored Savant. The other scum visited me. We know this because a) Vader would have no reason to claim he visited me if he or his scum partner didn't, and b) the Kate on me died and no one on town could have done it. That's important because you would have to assume that scum had three separate targets - Savant, me and JoeBob - for all three Kates to have died. I don't know how you explain that. The only explanation that makes sense is that BK is telling the truth: he visited JoeBob, resulting in the death of that Kate. Vader or his scum partner visited me (presumably for a failed RB). The other scum visited Savant and NK'd/Janitored him. There may be some more convoluted explanation of how we got to these three Kate deaths, but this makes the most sense.
AustinL0926
AustinL0926
-->
@whiteflame
Did you claim yet, btw? If not, did your role possibly affect the Kates?
AustinL0926
AustinL0926
-->
@whiteflame
Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
-->
@Barney
If someone visited skum, sure
JoeBob
JoeBob
-->
@Greyparrot
Why do you spell scum with a k
Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
-->
@JoeBob
Because there is a K in ILIKEPIE
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Barney
@whiteflame
@AustinL0926
@JoeBob
I don't mind if we decide to lynch Vader today. But Pie's arguments for PoE coming down to me or BK ignore something crucial: the Kates.

For me, I had a Kate visit me. That was confirmed by both me and GP. The Kate could only have died if someone visited me. No town member has claimed to visit me. That only leaves Vader. So you would have to assume that Vader knowingly targeted his own scum partner for this information to make any kind of sense. The only way that makes sense is if he's the Lawyer or Tailor, but that's a possibility, albeit a remote one given that we don't have a mixed investigator rather than a pure Cop.
There’s multiple roles where this is possible. Also with the fact that Supa went crazy and just claimed whatever, BK makes the most sense as scum to me.

For BK, it's a little more involved. One scum NK'd and Janitored Savant. The other scum visited me. We know this because a) Vader would have no reason to claim he visited me if he or his scum partner didn't, and b) the Kate on me died and no one on town could have done it. That's important because you would have to assume that scum had three separate targets - Savant, me and JoeBob - for all three Kates to have died. I don't know how you explain that.
It’s possible there are roles like Bus Driver or Redirector that count as two visits. Austin asked me the same question in my game and I said they’d count as two visits because you have to pick two players.

The only explanation that makes sense is that BK is telling the truth: he visited JoeBob, resulting in the death of that Kate. Vader or his scum partner visited me (presumably for a failed RB). The other scum visited Savant and NK'd/Janitored him. There may be some more convoluted explanation of how we got to these three Kate deaths, but this makes the most sense.
I’d be willing to bet scum have manipulative rules. Cause I doctor can always just protect Joe. And the watcher can watch the Doctor, etc. It’s game breaking.

We also don’t know what Savant’s role was. If he was the Cop then it’s conceivable that scum have a Lawyer role or something, which explains why Supa as scum would potentially visit WF. Then the bus drive or redirector could explain the Korea and JoeBob probes. Either way. Vader needs to die first. Then we can talk about WF or JoeBob.
Lunatic
Debates: 3
Lunatic
Official Vote Count:

iLikePie5- 3/5- Austin, greyparrot, whiteflame
Vader- 2/5- Barney, iLikePie5
Barney- 1/5- Vader

ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@AustinL0926
He did. He claimed Amber Bennett and Vanilla. Only vanilla in the game, which also makes me suspect.
AustinL0926
AustinL0926
Heck, I missed that. Very interesting, I'll go through Lunatic's past games.
AustinL0926
AustinL0926
Lunatic used Google Docs for the role PMs and they're all expired  :<

Messaging him to ask for them rn.
AustinL0926
AustinL0926
-->
@ILikePie5
Only vanilla in the game, which also makes me suspect.
Including a single vanilla in a rolemad game is pretty standard, and it seems like exactly the subversion that Lunatic would do for funsies, considering the whole universe is filled with superheroes. I'd be more suspicious if there were two. So I actually townread WF for that claim tbh
AustinL0926
AustinL0926
-->
@ILikePie5
Only vanilla in the game, which also makes me suspect.
Including a single vanilla in a rolemad game is pretty standard, and it seems like exactly the subversion that Lunatic would do for funsies, considering the whole universe is filled with superheroes. I'd be more suspicious if there were two. So I actually townread WF for that claim tbh
AustinL0926
AustinL0926
Update: Lunatic nicely gave me some previous games. Notably, in MMA mafia, his most recent modded game, town had one and only one vanilla. So that's encouraging.

AustinL0926
AustinL0926
Wait maybe I'm being paranoid here but Lunatic mentioned that he gave scum "a very strong hint to a role claim." Could that possibly be vanilla?
AustinL0926
AustinL0926
Ah well I guess that returns it to a nullread. Sorry for the spammy posts, I need to work on paragraphing stuff.
Best.Korea
Debates: 273
Best.Korea
Dont rush with vote, let me read first.
Best.Korea
Debates: 273
Best.Korea
I protected Joe as I said I would. Protection was successful.

I was probed.

Other than that, I was right that there is a janitor in the game, which means we cant trust new role claims much.