ILikePie5
Debates: 2
ILikePie5
-->
@Greyparrot
@whiteflame
@AustinL0926
@JoeBob
The fact that there’s a 4/5 wagon on someone who is less likely to be scum than a literally CCed person should be concerning to you. Why lynch me when we have confirmed scum in Vader. Like it literally makes no sense. If you think I’m scum, that’s fine, but there’s objectively no good reason why Vader isn’t the lynch today

whiteflame
Debates: 27
whiteflame
-->
@ILikePie5
So your responses boil down to "scum could have roles that do this." Fine. So, let's get this story straight:

Vader made a very bold claim that was quickly CC'd. We all agree he's scum. If I'm scum, then the assumption is that Vader targeted me (he'd have to, since no town members have fessed up to doing it) and then broadcast that he had done so. Strange as the choice was to claim a character who I think was breadcrumbed in DP1, you'd have to think that Vader made the even stranger choice of both targeting and then outing that he targeted his scum partner, and that's on top of him having some role that he would use on said scum partner.

As for how you've explained BK, I'll admit there's a greater probability of that, since there's some non-zero chance that BK executed the NK and Supa used some role that targeted both me and JoeBob, particularly if scum assumed I was an informational role and wanted to Redirect me to get an innocent result. That being said, I'd say the probability of a Redirector who landed on a pretty weak choice (Barney was a much better option than me and both Austin and I could see it, so I suspect scum could as well) is not nearly as likely as that BK just Doc'd his target.

Scum might have manipulative roles, but if they do, they chose to use one of them on the Vanilla player (and, by your logic, JoeBob), so I don't think it matters much. You have to assume a lot in order to come to the conclusion that it does matter, given what happened to the Kate on me and JoeBob.

As for whether Savant was the Cop, I don't think that's super relevant. It's possible he was. What I was looking for from a claim was anything that was affiliation-specific. Cop certainly falls into that category. Whether there's a Lawyer or Tailor in this game is more relevant if there was a Cop, but that doesn't explain everything that's happened.

Also...
Then we can talk about WF or JoeBob.
Wtf dude? Scumslip much? JoeBob, the Innocent Child, and not BK?
Best.Korea
Debates: 274
Best.Korea
-->
@ILikePie5
The fact that there’s a 4/5 wagon on me right now is frankly insane when we have literally caught scum in Vader this DP. 
Yes, but some town members are unwilling to lynch Vader, which is confusing, but I dont mind.

ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Greyparrot
@Barney
@AustinL0926
@JoeBob
Like I get my reads have been atrocious this game, but for a second think about if I am town. You’re literally letting a known scum player live another night and even possibly ending the game. It’s 6-2 right now. If I’m lynched as a townie, Austin dies, GP dies cause his last probe is out, and mafia successfully kill, it’s 2-2 and they win.
whiteflame
whiteflame
I honestly don't care that much if we kill Vader vs. Pie. I'm certain both are scum at this point, so it's just a matter of preference. Right now, I prefer Pie. We risk nothing by waiting to lynch Supa in the next DP.
whiteflame
whiteflame
-->
@ILikePie5
Like I get my reads have been atrocious this game, but for a second think about if I am town. You’re literally letting a known scum player live another night and even possibly ending the game. It’s 6-2 right now. If I’m lynched as a townie, Austin dies, GP dies cause his last probe is out, and mafia successfully kill, it’s 2-2 and they win.
So your argument is that GP is going to end up killing himself by sending out a Kate when he knows he only has one left? Really?

ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@whiteflame
So your responses boil down to "scum could have roles that do this." Fine. So, let's get this story straight:

Vader made a very bold claim that was quickly CC'd. We all agree he's scum. If I'm scum, then the assumption is that Vader targeted me (he'd have to, since no town members have fessed up to doing it) and then broadcast that he had done so.
Why is this not possible? You already know this guy claimed a character that literally got CCed.

Strange as the choice was to claim a character who I think was breadcrumbed in DP1, you'd have to think that Vader made the even stranger choice of both targeting and then outing that he targeted his scum partner, and that's on top of him having some role that he would use on said scum partner.
It’s WIFOM at best. But again, we don’t know the roles in the game that scum has.

As for how you've explained BK, I'll admit there's a greater probability of that, since there's some non-zero chance that BK executed the NK and Supa used some role that targeted both me and JoeBob, particularly if scum assumed I was an informational role and wanted to Redirect me to get an innocent result. That being said, I'd say the probability of a Redirector who landed on a pretty weak choice (Barney was a much better option than me and both Austin and I could see it, so I suspect scum could as well) is not nearly as likely as that BK just Doc'd his target.
It’s possible, but we also know scum were given a strong fake role claim. Claiming Cop with Damian makes zero sense. So what’s the other strong fake claim? Definitely not Commuter. Doctor is the only logical choice.

Scum might have manipulative roles, but if they do, they chose to use one of them on the Vanilla player (and, by your logic, JoeBob), so I don't think it matters much. You have to assume a lot in order to come to the conclusion that it does matter, given what happened to the Kate on me and JoeBob. 
That’s fine, you can think I’m wrong, but it logically makes sense from a balance perspective. Theoretically it should be possible for all 5 Kates to die in one night. If all town and all scum use their powers. Scum can use up to 3 targets probably. Logically it makes sense scum have some role that allows them to target 3 different players.

As for whether Savant was the Cop, I don't think that's super relevant. It's possible he was. What I was looking for from a claim was anything that was affiliation-specific. Cop certainly falls into that category. Whether there's a Lawyer or Tailor in this game is more relevant if there was a Cop, but that doesn't explain everything that's happened.

Also...
There’s a town JOAT so Barney could still. Idk

Wtf dude? Scumslip much? JoeBob, the Innocent Child, and not BK?
I meant WF and BK. You know I meant that, and the fact you’re trying to create something out of nothing is odd
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Best.Korea
Yes, but some town members are unwilling to lynch Vader, which is confusing, but I dont mind.
You realize there are 2 votes on Vader. If you switch your vote to Vader, it will be 3. Ask yourself why WF is “indifferent” on lynching a person he knows is scum vs something who he thinks is scum. It makes absolutely no sense whatsoever
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@whiteflame
So your argument is that GP is going to end up killing himself by sending out a Kate when he knows he only has one left? Really?
I don’t control GP. He sent out all 5 probes last night even after you said to hold one back. Either way, it’s concerning that you’re willing to lynch someone who could be town over someone who is CONFIRMED scum. It makes zero sense you’re trying to do this, and it’s concerning 
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Barney
@whiteflame
@Best.Korea
@AustinL0926
@JoeBob
I honestly don't care that much if we kill Vader vs. Pie. I'm certain both are scum at this point, so it's just a matter of preference. Right now, I prefer Pie. We risk nothing by waiting to lynch Supa in the next DP.
Just look at this. Why is he protecting Supa, who is confirmed scum at this point and willing to lynch someone who is objectively less likely to be scum
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@ILikePie5
Vader got innocent on whiteflame.

So if Vader = town, then whiteflame = town

So the only two scums would be pie and barney.

But if Vader = scum, then the other scum can be pie, barney or whiteflame.

But given the results from being probed, I dont see how Barney could possibly be scum.

So in conclusion, lynching pie then Vader is the very safe play, since even if one is town, other has to be scum as there is no other explanation of the given results.

Now, I would kinda prefer that we lynch Vader first, but it seems like it wont happen for some reason.
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
Unvote
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@Greyparrot
@whiteflame
@AustinL0926
Seriously, whats up with not lynching Vader?
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Best.Korea
Vader got innocent on whiteflame.

So if Vader = town, then whiteflame = town
That’s not necessarily true. Look at the positioning of town at that point in the came. If Supa didn’t get CCed, who was going to get lynched? BK, Barney, Pie. It’s smooth sailing for a WF/Supa team if Supa investigates WF as town.

So the only two scums would be pie and barney.

But if Vader = scum, then the other scum can be pie, barney or whiteflame.

But given the results from being probed, I dont see how Barney could possibly be scum.

So in conclusion, lynching pie then Vader is the very safe play, since even if one is town, other has to be scum as there is no other explanation of the given results.
Just think about it. Vader doesn’t have any other good target to “Cop.” Barney could confirm himself. BK and Pie were top lynch targets. Joe is town. That leaves scum partner WF. Eliminate him from the POE pool and mislynch twice. It’s the easiest victory known to man.

Now, I would kinda prefer that we lynch Vader first, but it seems like it wont happen for some reason.
It will happen. Objectively it’s the smarter choice. 
whiteflame
whiteflame
-->
@ILikePie5
Why is this not possible? You already know this guy claimed a character that literally got CCed.
I didn't say it's impossible. I'm saying it's exceedingly unlikely that one member of a scum team would both put themselves in the position to get CC'd and simultaneously tie themselves to their scum partner. Just because it's possible doesn't mean it's likely.
It’s WIFOM at best. But again, we don’t know the roles in the game that scum has.
Yes, we don't, but you seem quite sure that it's one of a very small subset of possible roles and that they used those roles in a very specific way, as opposed to the much more obvious conclusions that can be drawn based on existing claims.
It’s possible, but we also know scum were given a strong fake role claim. Claiming Cop with Damian makes zero sense. So what’s the other strong fake claim? Definitely not Commuter. Doctor is the only logical choice.
So because we know there was a suggestion of a fake role that could be claimed, it must be the Doc? I don't follow this logic.
That’s fine, you can think I’m wrong, but it logically makes sense from a balance perspective. Theoretically it should be possible for all 5 Kates to die in one night. If all town and all scum use their powers. Scum can use up to 3 targets probably. Logically it makes sense scum have some role that allows them to target 3 different players.
I don't know how you come to the conclusion that all 5 Kates should be able to die in one NP. That's just spitballing to the extreme, as is claiming that scum can target 3 people simultaneously.
There’s a town JOAT so Barney could still. Idk
Could still what?
I meant WF and BK. You know I meant that, and the fact you’re trying to create something out of nothing is odd
Fine, I'll assume you just made an error and we'll just focus on the absurd conclusions you're drawing.

ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Best.Korea
Seriously, whats up with not lynching Vader?
Greyparrot and Austin have been tunneling me this whole game basically. WF could be scum trying to save his scum partner and hope GP fucks up and the game ends right there. It makes no sense whatsoever not to kill Vader. And the fact that I’m having such a hard time trying to get a confirmed scum lynched, makes no sense
whiteflame
whiteflame
-->
@ILikePie5
I don’t control GP. He sent out all 5 probes last night even after you said to hold one back. Either way, it’s concerning that you’re willing to lynch someone who could be town over someone who is CONFIRMED scum. It makes zero sense you’re trying to do this, and it’s concerning 
I'd say the odds of you being town are going precipitously down with each post. I don't buy the extravagant conclusions you're drawing about how the NP must have played out. They require so many assumptions that it's gotten absurd.
Just look at this. Why is he protecting Supa, who is confirmed scum at this point and willing to lynch someone who is objectively less likely to be scum
Honestly, if it ends this absurd finger pointing and let's us move on, I'll just join the other objectively obvious wagon.

Unvote 
VTL Vader

Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@ILikePie5
If Vader gets lynched and turns town, we lynch Barney, obviously.

But if we lynch you and you turn town, the next lynch target becomes a lot less clear.

So I agree that we play the safest possible option and lynch a counter claimed.

Unvote

VTL Vader
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@Greyparrot
@AustinL0926
@JoeBob
You can hammer now.
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@whiteflame
I didn't say it's impossible. I'm saying it's exceedingly unlikely that one member of a scum team would both put themselves in the position to get CC'd and simultaneously tie themselves to their scum partner. Just because it's possible doesn't mean it's likely.
It makes the most sense, as I highlighted to Korea. Supa didn’t know he’d be CCed. He has to choose a good target to “Cop.” You’re the best target since it gets his buddy out of the scum pool and leaves the lynch on Pie, Barney, BK. Easy victory.

Yes, we don't, but you seem quite sure that it's one of a very small subset of possible roles and that they used those roles in a very specific way, as opposed to the much more obvious conclusions that can be drawn based on existing claims.
Those are the only two roles I know that can visit two people. And the reason I know is cause I used them in my previous game and Austin explicitly asked me if they count as two visits. I’d be willing to bet my house they’re in the game. Balance wise it has to be true.

So because we know there was a suggestion of a fake role that could be claimed, it must be the Doc? I don't follow this logic.
It should be since we forced BK to claim earlier. 

I don't know how you come to the conclusion that all 5 Kates should be able to die in one NP. That's just spitballing to the extreme, as is claiming that scum can target 3 people simultaneously.
Why? Balance wise it makes sense. If town is stupid to send all 5, then they should be punished. Scum should also have the power to eliminate as many as possible as well. Especially in a game with so many confirmable roles.

Could still what?
Have a cop, role cop, etc and therefore be an investigative role.

Fine, I'll assume you just made an error and we'll just focus on the absurd conclusions you're drawing.
You’re justifying a lynch on me for zero reason when you and I both know Vader is objectively scum and I could still be town and we potentially lose the game
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@whiteflame
I'd say the odds of you being town are going precipitously down with each post. I don't buy the extravagant conclusions you're drawing about how the NP must have played out. They require so many assumptions that it's gotten absurd.
I’m sure we’ll see with Supa’s flip. At this point balance wise I’m willing to bet my house that there’s a redirector or bus driver. It makes the most sense. Cause killing and eliminating a Kate is weak. If scum only have one other role to use, then it’s glaringly weak.

My assumptions are grounded in balance and the fact that you were trying hard to save Supa
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Best.Korea
If Vader gets lynched and turns town, we lynch Barney, obviously.

But if we lynch you and you turn town, the next lynch target becomes a lot less clear.

So I agree that we play the safest possible option and lynch a counter claimed.
Thank you
whiteflame
whiteflame
-->
@ILikePie5
I'm not going to continue this back-and-forth on game mechanics. If you want to get into those, let's do it with Vader's flip.
My assumptions are grounded in balance and the fact that you were trying hard to save Supa
This is such horseshit dude. I've repeatedly said he is the only person I'm considering beyond you. I've repeatedly said he'd be my NK target during the next DP. That's not "saving" Vader. And let's be clear about this: I've given plenty of reason to sus you via PoE alone. I won't pretend that there aren't other avenues available for explaining what happened during the last NP, but the amount of hoops you have to jump through to get there is just absurd. If you want to argue that those things are plausible, argue after the flip.

whiteflame
whiteflame
Anyway, I'm burning time at work doing this, so I need to get back to it. Hammer at your leisure.
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@whiteflame
I'm not going to continue this back-and-forth on game mechanics. If you want to get into those, let's do it with Vader's flip.
Sure.

This is such horseshit dude. I've repeatedly said he is the only person I'm considering beyond you. I've repeatedly said he'd be my NK target during the next DP. That's not "saving" Vader. And let's be clear about this: I've given plenty of reason to sus you via PoE alone. I won't pretend that there aren't other avenues available for explaining what happened during the last NP, but the amount of hoops you have to jump through to get there is just absurd. If you want to argue that those things are plausible, argue after the flip.
It’s against your meta to be this blood thirsty when the straight solution is in front of you. The WF I know is calculative and wouldn’t rush to lynch a non-confirmed scum in the face of confirmed scum. I can see the frustration with Supa’s CC gone wrong.
Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
Whatevs,

VTL VADER

Pie is next!

I know what you did!
Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
-->
@Barney
Counter claim motherfucker. I’m Damien Darkblood,  JOAT investigator. 

ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Greyparrot
Whatevs,

VTL VADER

Pie is next!

I know what you did!
In the name of Roosevelt, can you please just listen to my arguments. I have done nothing
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@AustinL0926
Can you post your final reads before you die?
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Greyparrot
@Barney
@Best.Korea
@JoeBob
I implore you to not quick lynch me tomorrow. Just please let me lay out my arguments at the very least.