Author: Lunatic

Read-only
Total: 245
Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
-->
@AustinL0926
The player will receive a message saying “You have been probed”.
ILikePie5
Debates: 2
ILikePie5
-->
@Lunatic
I want to check something

VTL Austin
Vader
Debates: 30
Vader
-->
@Greyparrot
Kate 1 sent to savant! Kate 2 Sent to Whiteflame! Kate 3 Sent to Joebob! Kate 4 sent to Barney! Kate 5 sent to Best.Korea!

Kate 1 detects motion and is dead! Kate 2 detects motion and is dead! Kate 3 detects motion and is dead! Kate 5 detects motion and is dead! You have one Kate remaining (Kate 4).

Ok so this just puts more suspicion on Barney more than anything at this point

Vader
Vader
So Barney wasn't visited at all by anyone. This leads me to be a bit more suspicious of Barney right now than I was
AustinL0926
Debates: 33
AustinL0926
-->
@Greyparrot
Ok, sounds good
AustinL0926
AustinL0926
I am most suspicious of Joebob being visited tbh. The rest I can understand, but who in the hell would want to target Joebob?
Lunatic
Debates: 3
Lunatic
Official Vote Count:

iLikePie5- 2/5- Austin, greyparrot
Austin- 1/5- iLikePie5

ILikePie5
ILikePie5
Interesting that Austin is still votable. I have a theory but I will keep it to myself. If theory is true, kudos to Austin.

Unvote

whiteflame
Debates: 27
whiteflame
-->
@Greyparrot
Alright, we need information. I can confirm I was probed last night.

GP, you said you sent out 5 Kates and 4 died. Who received them and whose came back?
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@whiteflame
He says in post 16
Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
-->
@whiteflame
AustinL0926
AustinL0926
-->
@whiteflame
GP already mentioned that
whiteflame
whiteflame
Shit, missed the post, my bad. So Savant was visited, we know that. Only Barney wasn't visited out of that bunch. Interesting.
whiteflame
whiteflame
I'm reading and responding to what I'm seeing without looking at subsequent posts. Let me fully catch up then I'll post something more informed.
AustinL0926
AustinL0926
Three out of the four visited players were either visited by town or scum. I don't believe all three could have been visited by scum, that density of visiting roles is ridiculous. Today might be the day for claiming.
whiteflame
whiteflame
Alright, I'll start by claiming to just get this out of the way since, yes, I agree this is the day for claiming:

I am Amber Bennett. I am Vanilla because I am human and therefore lack super powers (hence my response to the "role associated with powers" question).
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@AustinL0926
Three out of the four visited players were either visited by town or scum. I don't believe all three could have been visited by scum, that density of visiting roles is ridiculous. Today might be the day for claiming.
Savant was the NK. That leaves WF, Korea, and Bob. It’s theoretically possible that each scum can conduct 2 actions each. Like a Bus Driver would visit 2 people from last game
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@whiteflame
Alright, I'll start by claiming to just get this out of the way since, yes, I agree this is the day for claiming:

I am Amber Bennett. I am Vanilla because I am human and therefore lack super powers (hence my response to the "role associated with powers" question).
Well you’re our first vanilla so far. 
whiteflame
whiteflame
-->
@ILikePie5
Well you’re our first vanilla so far. 
Given the number of super powered characters on that list and the relative lack of normal humans, I wouldn't be surprised if I'm the only Vanilla.

Vader
Vader
So WF claims the first vanilla. I think since it's the first vanilla claim it's relatively easy and it's of a human character, which is Vanilla.

This means Barney's role justification is the only one out of the story that isn't based on powers. JoeBob is Oliver Grayson, and in the show, there is only an one second shot of him and there is no way he could have powers. He also have no special abilities yet from what I recall. Barney has a role and it's based on what happens with the character

I want a Barney claim asap. 

Barney
Debates: 51
Barney
-->
@Greyparrot
Kate 1 sent to savant! Kate 2 Sent to Whiteflame! Kate 3 Sent to Joebob! Kate 4 sent to Barney! Kate 5 sent to Best.Korea!

Kate 1 detects motion and is dead! Kate 2 detects motion and is dead! Kate 3 detects motion and is dead! Kate 5 detects motion and is dead! You have one Kate remaining (Kate 4).
Ouch! I can’t remember what function they have, but ouch! Also, JoeBob and Best were very likely to have visitors last night.
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@whiteflame
Given the number of super powered characters on that list and the relative lack of normal humans, I wouldn't be surprised if I'm the only Vanilla.
True but you’re still the odd one out. It’s possible Savant could have been Vanilla and Amber Bennett. I want to pursue Barney and then Supa next. 
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Barney
Ouch! I can’t remember what function they have, but ouch! Also, JoeBob and Best were very likely to have visitors last night.
Why do you say that? 
whiteflame
whiteflame
-->
@ILikePie5
True but you’re still the odd one out. It’s possible Savant could have been Vanilla and Amber Bennett. I want to pursue Barney and then Supa next. 
...Except Savant said this:

He could potentially have been Amber Bennett and have some other role that would confirm him. Vanilla can't have been that role.

ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@whiteflame
...Except Savant said this:

He could potentially have been Amber Bennett and have some other role that would confirm him. Vanilla can't have been that role.
That’s also true. Though Vanilla is a relatively safe claim to make. Behaviorally I don’t have anything to suspect you as of now, so I’m going to move on to Barney and Korea
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Best.Korea
Who did you protect last night and why?
Barney
Barney
GP indeed probed me last night. Repeatedly. He then made me so dance:
whiteflame
whiteflame
As for the info we have, I'd like to see if we got any results (the lack of anything from Vader in his first several posts suggests he has none), but absent that, we know this:

At least four people were visited during the night. The number of claimed roles that can visit others (aside from GP's) stands at precisely one: BK's Doc. Savant couldn't have visited anyone because he's dead. Vader has an unclaimed role, which could have been used to visit, though he notably has not said anything about it. At best, that leaves us with two town visiting roles. Scum used an NK and a Janitor on Savant. That means there is at least one (assuming Vader visited someone) role that was used, likely by the second scum that didn't perform the NK. I have a hard time believing that they targeted JoeBob (I wouldn't be surprised if BK claims he Doc'd JoeBob, and at this point, I'm somewhat inclined to believe that), so that means they either targeted me or BK. BK makes more sense given his role... but then wouldn't he have failed to visit JoeBob? Or would the RB just prevent the effect and allow the visit? Honestly not sure, but I can't explain who targeted me or why.

We know that Savant was taken out with the Janitor. We know that he had a confirmable role. We know that the main incentive scum would have to use the Janitor would be to obtain a character/role claim for themselves. It's possible (and this is very WIFOM thinking) that scum chose to do this in order to draw suspicion to the unclaimed players left in this game, but I'll come back to that after we have our last claims filled out.

We know that Austin is town. No surprise to me there, but hey, here we are. We effectively have 3 confirmed town players (JoeBob, GP and Austin) who can cast votes this DP. I'm not going to sheep them, but their views should count for quite a bit.

Finally, we know that GP is down to one Kate. Please, GP, don't use that during the next NP. We don't need another death during the NP.
whiteflame
whiteflame
-->
@Barney
For a reason I can't fathom, I left you out of the plausible visits from the last NP. Did you visit anyone? Time to reveal info and claim.
Barney
Barney
Dashboard             Role                           Character.                 NP1
Joebob (town)       Innocent Child       Kid Omni-Man       
Greyparrot               Probe                         Dupli-Kate.                Savant*, whiteflame*, JoeBob*, Barney, Best*.
Whiteflame              ???                             Softclaim
ILikePie5.                  commuter              Invincible
savant.                      Easily confirmable.                                      Killed
Barney.                      Confirmable              Soft claim                Probed 
AustinL0926.              Bleeder.                   Abraham Lincoln
best.korea.                Doctor.                     PPG/Atom-Eve           
Vader.                           ???                             ???