Author: Lunatic

Read-only
Total: 147
JoeBob
Debates: 3
JoeBob
-->
@ILikePie5
Korea is an unlimited doctor. Odd right?
I mean WF is an odd one out as well. Only vanilla.
ILikePie5
Debates: 2
ILikePie5
-->
@whiteflame
Is your scumread on me an OMGUS? Is it not conceivable that Korea/Vader bus drove you and JoeBob? What’s the behavioral basis for your read. Like I’m genuinely confused.
Best.Korea
Debates: 275
Best.Korea
I guess town should give some opportunity to scum here. I know they say scum are evil, but from my point of view the town is evil.

Should we really win by lynching Pie and then Whiteflame?
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@JoeBob
I mean WF is an odd one out as well. Only vanilla.
That is true, but I’ve seen Lunatic games where vanillas exist. It’s theoretically possible he’s really a vanilla. But again, idk which of the two is really scum. At first I was certain it was WF, but not BK’s behavior has me scumreading him. WF at least is analyzing all the options, but BK is just yoloing. No arguments. Basically just hard buddying Greyparrot
whiteflame
Debates: 27
whiteflame
-->
@ILikePie5
Again, I already had it on my mind because of the previous game I modded. Also, it makes sense from a balance perspective for Greyparrot’s role that the roles exist. You can call it breadcrumbing but at the worst it’s the exact same thing Korea did earlier.
The problem isn't solely that you presented these two roles. It's that it was also the only explanation you appeared willing to consider to explain the deaths of the four Kates in the face of a much more obvious option based on the given claims. As for it being "the exact same thing" as BK, I disagree. Not having an RB on the scum team would be more surprising than having one, and while the Janitor was more of a shot in the dark, it wasn't presented as a narrow explanation for a series of events that had already happened.
Again, I already had it on my mind. Korea came up with it out of thin air, without knowing any of the other roles in the game. My theory only came after everyone had claimed.
That's not true. Both of his statements about the Janitor came late in the DP, so he knew most of the roles (especially if he picked up on the softclaims). I also don't think this would help your case if it was true.
As I said, it’s you or BK from my POV. We can make assumptions all day long, but just look at Korea’s behavior.
I did.
That’s just not true man. Like I don’t understand why you fail to acknowledge the balance aspect and the fact I had the roles in my game. You also forgot that Korea came up with Roleblocker out of nowhere.
I can acknowledge that you had these roles in mind and recognize as well that your decision to harp on their existence in this game was sus. The two are not mutually exclusive. Also, as another point in BK's favor, think about how the balance would work in this game if Pie is town and BK is scum: we would have the pseudo-protective Bleeder and a one-time use Commuter that only protects the user. So, at best, town could stop one NK and delay another. If BK's town, at least there's some broader protection in play. So if I'm considering balance, it's very odd for Luna to only provide two self-protective (one pseudo-protective) roles.
Sigh. I’ve literally been tunneled since the beginning of the game. 
You say that, but I didn't start pursuing you (and actively pushed back against a wagon on you) in DP1. Even when I had reason to sus you based on PoE, I decided against pursuing a lynch against you because I thought you were behaviorally a bit townie. I probably had to see more convincing evidence than anyone else considering this wagon. 
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
I think the best possible play for town is to lynch main characters and ignore the fact that whiteflame is the really odd one. I mean, vanilla? Really? In this setup?

Anyway, I have to go to sleep now, so may your vote be placed on scum!
JoeBob
JoeBob
Whatever happens, I’m not voting Whiteflame. Lunatic did say he had to make role balancing, and I’m willing to bet one was making someone a vanilla. Before I bet there was 2-3, but with less people there is only one.
whiteflame
whiteflame
-->
@ILikePie5
Just look at this guy’s behavior. If you’re town, I implore you to reconsider your decision. What behaviorally has you worried about me. Korea changed is MO in last two pages. Now he’s all defeatist and willing to be lynched. Has he ever done that? What changed
I mean... you were the one who said that he's a troll. He's clearly trolling at this point.
Is your scumread on me an OMGUS? Is it not conceivable that Korea/Vader bus drove you and JoeBob? What’s the behavioral basis for your read. Like I’m genuinely confused.
...How is this an OMGUS? I've been sussing you since last DP, and I'm pointing to specific choices you made as a basis for scumreading you. I'll admit, I often have trouble reading you behaviorally, but I've pointed to a great deal of what I found to be sus from you already. It's fine if you disagree. I'm not trying to convince you.

Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@ILikePie5
Basically just hard buddying Greyparrot
Gp is my friend. Of course I will buddy him like I buddy people every game, especially RM until "terrorist" Benjamin made him flee the site.

Best.Korea
Best.Korea
Okay, I sleep now.
whiteflame
whiteflame
-->
@JoeBob
Whatever happens, I’m not voting Whiteflame. Lunatic did say he had to make role balancing, and I’m willing to bet one was making someone a vanilla. Before I bet there was 2-3, but with less people there is only one.
Honestly, that's enough for me. If I'm wrong, then BK's the obvious next choice.

VTL Pie

Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
-->
@ILikePie5
Can you exactly point out why you scumread me? It makes zero fuckin sense

I'll pm you after the game. I don't want others to know and then you can work on it.
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@Greyparrot
@whiteflame
I am so glad you guys decided to kill pie. He was annoying, despite being probably town.
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@whiteflame
The problem isn't solely that you presented these two roles. It's that it was also the only explanation you appeared willing to consider to explain the deaths of the four Kates in the face of a much more obvious option based on the given claims. As for it being "the exact same thing" as BK, I disagree. Not having an RB on the scum team would be more surprising than having one, and while the Janitor was more of a shot in the dark, it wasn't presented as a narrow explanation for a series of events that had already happened.
My entire point in bringing up the roles was to say that we shouldn’t blindly trust the results. There could be something influencing them, which makes sense from a logical, balance perspective. Confirming exactly who visited who with low risk is insanely townsided. I was presenting scenarios of what could have happened. How things could occur. 

That's not true. Both of his statements about the Janitor came late in the DP, so he knew most of the roles (especially if he picked up on the softclaims). I also don't think this would help your case if it was true.
He talked about Janitor at the end of DP1. My theories came after everyone had claimed. Soft claims are not hard roles. Also, what about his claim of Doctor. We know scum were given a strong role claim. 

I did.
Compare it to mine. Where’s the diversion from the mean?

I can acknowledge that you had these roles in mind and recognize as well that your decision to harp on their existence in this game was sus.
Fair enough. I won’t discuss this anymore. Not much more I can do to convince you about my paranoia.

The two are not mutually exclusive. Also, as another point in BK's favor, think about how the balance would work in this game if Pie is town and BK is scum: we would have the pseudo-protective Bleeder and a one-time use Commuter that only protects the user.
With 2 strong investigative roles and an innocent child in JoeBob. That’s definitely more balanced than an every night doctor. You can’t have 2 strong investigative roles with an innocent child. It’s illogical. Something has to give. A 1x Commuter makes more sense than an unlimited doctor.

So, at best, town could stop one NK and delay another. If BK's town, at least there's some broader protection in play. So if I'm considering balance, it's very odd for Luna to only provide two self-protective (one pseudo-protective) roles.
With an innocent child and two investigative roles. One that can literally determine who goes where. Bleeder and 1x Commuter are far more fair. That’s just objectively speaking (we can discuss in endgame)
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
Town should be ashamed of itself this game. Absolutely atrocious
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@whiteflame
Didn’t even wait for me to reply
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Greyparrot
@Best.Korea
Fuck you both. Weak ass fucking town players
whiteflame
whiteflame
-->
@ILikePie5
I made my decision dude, for better or worse. If it's BK, then he's dead in the next DP. Simple.
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
Oh and all of you observers upvoting posts, fuck you as well. Literally putting outside influence into the game. What a disgrace.
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@ILikePie5
Town should be ashamed of itself this game. Absolutely atrocious
I know. They lynched the main character. Next dp they are going to lynch another main character and a doctor.
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@whiteflame
I made my decision dude, for better or worse. If it's BK, then he's dead in the next DP. Simple.
This is laughable. Basing your decision off of two trolls. Great job. Utter shame
whiteflame
whiteflame
-->
@ILikePie5
You can call it what you want. I made my reasoning as clear as I could, wrong or right.

ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@whiteflame
Whatever man whatever.
JoeBob
JoeBob
-->
@Best.Korea
why did you vote him if you knew he was town😭
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
Zero behavioral analysis since the beginning. Tunneled since the beginning of DP1 for zero reason
Lunatic
Lunatic
Official Vote Count

iLikePie5- 3/3 - greyparrot, Best.Korea, whitelfame
Best.Korea- 1/3- iLikePie5

Pie was lynched! He was innocent! Night actions in 48 hours
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@JoeBob
why did you vote him if you knew he was town😭
He doesn’t give a fuck. He’s a bloody troll and scum.